Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my program :)

Hey AliciaCatherine, You mentioned you were losing inches around you waistline too. I lost inches around my waist and I thought I was experiencing random weight loss D:, but I think my weight is the same. I went from a 24in to 23in. Whats going on? lol Huh

Went shopping over the weekend and tried on a 32C balconette bra, fitted my left breast perfectly, but was too big on my right. Grrr! So I'm going to massage both breasts for 10 minutes, and then my right for an extra 10 minutes in a bid for it to catch up and be the same size! Any other advice on how to do this would be brill Smile

AlicaCatherine, do you use tigerlily's massage technique? I can't seem to stretch those steps out that long!

Hey
No, I use the rotations massage 'down the inside and up the outside' of the breast using fenugreek steeped in oil and cocoa butter.
I am however, going to look into incorporating certain aspects from that massage into my own aswell, in the hope to even things out lol, having one breast a C cup and the other a B cup is annoying to say the least! So far my massage appears to be working fine as it is though, with 2 inches growth since starting, and have been experiencing more pains since adding MSM into my routine! So fingers crossed.

(10-04-2010, 05:08 PM)AliciaCatherine Wrote:  I use olive oil. the Fenugreek i use is like the gel capsules pills and i empty the powder into oil Smile

not sure where you are located, but if you have an ethnic grocery store indian or pakistani, you can get the fenugreek powder in bulk for much cheaper than the pills to make your boobie batter. I've got the powder, i just need to get some olive oil, I keep forgetting when i go shopping at the store.

Thanks for the tip! A few shops like that where I live so I'll look Smile

Since taking MSM have definitely been feeling a difference. Lots of 'aches and pains' and breasts measuring 1/4 inch bigger already! I'm excited! MSM seems to be working!

Hey aliciacatherine, ive been reading your program and all i can say is WOW!!
just started my fenugreek and saw pal yesterday, im from the philippines. I was just browsing the web and doing some research about saw pal and fenugreek when i stumbled to this page Shy youre inspiring everyone!! hope to get more updates from you. Go girl.

by the way whats msm :-/ thanks Smile

Thank you! Smile
MSM stands for Methyl-Sulphonyl-Methane. It is a supplement commonly used for joint problems (which I have so it's beneficial for me in two ways!). It's available in most health food stores.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon