Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New here. 30 year old, any tips to start with?

I think those kind of fluctuations in the early stages is quite a common experience. By fluctuations I mean up and then down. I wouldn't be too concerned about it.

(15-05-2024, 05:32 PM)sapphire Wrote:  I think those kind of fluctuations in the early stages is quite a common experience. By fluctuations I mean up and then down. I wouldn't be too concerned about it.

Thank you. I will continue for the next cycle and see how it goes!

Yes it’s common that these ups and downs are experienced, but ideally you don’t want to go all the way back to how you were originally. Hopefully if you continue to seemingly gain and then lose, you will still retain at least some of the size increase.

When I first started NBE, taking fenugreek alone, I experienced a significant size increase in the very first month, which I later found out is very common with fenugreek. However, I lost it all when the next cycle came around, which is also very common with fenugreek. After that I started adding other herbs to my program, but I didn't see any size increase again for another couple of months, although this time it turned out to be more than just temporary swelling. So my thoughts about that initial reaction that so often comes with fenugreek is that it doesn't really tell you anything about what may happen in the longer term, so you have to not get too excited about that first size increase and keep an open mind about what may or may not happen sfter that.

(7 hours ago)VickyA Wrote:  When I first started NBE, taking fenugreek alone, I experienced a significant size increase in the very first month, which I later found out is very common with fenugreek. However, I lost it all when the next cycle came around, which is also very common with fenugreek. After that I started adding other herbs to my program, but I didn't see any size increase again for another couple of months, although this time it turned out to be more than just temporary swelling. So my thoughts about that initial reaction that so often comes with fenugreek is that it doesn't really tell you anything about what may happen in the longer term, so you have to not get too excited about that first size increase and keep an open mind about what may or may not happen sfter that.

VickyA thank you for your answer however I am a little bit confused - you say: "After that I started adding other herbs to my program, but I didn't see any size increase again for another couple of months, although this time it turned out to be more than just temporary swelling." At the end have you experienced any growth that was more than permanent swelling? If you did, did you gain weight all over your body as well or just in you bust size? 

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon