Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is NBE primarily for those who are already a B cup?

I only ask this because the best results always seem to come from those who were a B cup to start with. I mean I would love to be a B cup, I would settle for that right now. But those who are an A or smaller seem to struggle to get any meaningful results. That's my impression anyway.

No absolutely not, NBE isn't primarily for those who are a B cup already. I couldn't disagree more. There may be prominent success stories from those who started as a B, but smaller girls than that also have awesome success stories. Take Mayusaki as an example. She started with virtually nothing and became an E cup. If you look around you'll find there are many small girls who have reported results.

I was an A cup 29” under bust measurement and 31 &1/8  across my bust. I started my NBE journey March 2023. I was so flat, I had to start with the largest size cupping therapy cups that i usually use for my thighs. It was so disheartening! But it was the only type of “cup” that would gain suction.

Dec of 2023 I was finally able to get into the medium noogleberry cups. I kept going. Doing 1-2 hrs a day. Sometimes 3 or 4 hours a day. 

As of March 2024 I measured 29 under bust and 32”over bust! I STILL don’t fit into the Large noogleberry cups even with the styrofoam rings. But I’ve almost outgrown the medium when I pump! 

It DOES take time and putting in the hours but it works! Slow and steady progress. I think it will still take 2 more years for me to reach my ideal 35”

Well done IttybittyTC for your perseverance and let's hope for your continued progress. Although I agree that NBE is for everyone and definitely not just for those who have some size already, I must say that if you are starting small it does take longer than for those who start bigger. This is something I've noticed over time, that the smaller you are the longer the process takes. So to go up a cup size from say AA to A or from A to B will take longer than to go from B to C or from C to D. You may say it's still a cup size and needs an equivalent gain, but it's just a fact of NBE that the smaller you start the longer it takes to make the same kind of progress. So well done again for sticking with your program and not being deterred by starting small. Starting small tends to make it harder but you can still get a great result.

(01-05-2024, 05:42 PM)VickyA Wrote:  Well done IttybittyTC for your perseverance and let's hope for your continued progress. Although I agree that NBE is for everyone and definitely not just for those who have some size already, I must say that if you are starting small it does take longer than for those who start bigger. This is something I've noticed over time, that the smaller you are the longer the process takes. So to go up a cup size from say AA to A or from A to B will take longer than to go from B to C or from C to D. You may say it's still a cup size and needs an equivalent gain, but it's just a fact of NBE that the smaller you start the longer it takes to make the same kind of progress. So well done again for sticking with your program and not being deterred by starting small. Starting small tends to make it harder but you can still get a great result.

Thank you so much! Yes. I can tell it will take much longer but I’m already an inch larger so to me I can only keep gaining! Just the fact that I’ve gained at all lets me know it’s worth sticking to my program. I have noticed since I’ve been able to fit into the medium cups that my progress for gains has sped up. I’m determined to be a C cup. Even if it takes a few more years. I’ve noticed if I measure an inch or inch & a half after pumping (fully engorged) that will be the size I can be after about 100 hours. It usually takes me 3-4 months to put in 85-100 hours. Most on here say 200 hours =1 cup size. But it seems I am progressing a bit faster. I think it’s all about consistency and listening to your body. And not giving up! In the beginning my breast shrunk A LOT off and on for about 6 months. Especially before my period. But I don’t shrink anymore. So for anyone who is basically flat, keep that in mind! But don’t be discouraged. ?

(01-05-2024, 07:04 PM)IttybittyTC Wrote:  In the beginning my breast shrunk A LOT off and on for about 6 months. Especially before my period. But I don’t shrink anymore. So for anyone who is basically flat, keep that in mind! But don’t be discouraged. ?

I hope any beginners who are basically flat will read this comment because I think it's really important. I hope also that you reach your goal because it will be an truly inspiring story and help a lot of others.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon