Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Max. dosage of BO, when using PM same time?

Hello. What is the max dosage of BO, if you take PM and other Herbs at the same time?

I want to use swanson, Multi Glandular with 150mg BO daily dosage. At the same time i want to use PM and other Herbs (fenugreek, red clover..)

Swanson, Multi-Glandular for Women, 60 Capsules (iherb.com)

(24-04-2024, 09:36 AM)fro789 Wrote:  Hello. What is the max dosage of BO, if you take PM and other Herbs at the same time?

I want to use swanson, Multi Glandular with 150mg BO daily dosage. At the same time i want to use PM and other Herbs (fenugreek, red clover..)

Swanson, Multi-Glandular for Women, 60 Capsules (iherb.com)

I don't think you are supposed to use estrogenic herbs with BO because it overloads you with hormones. I'm in a similar place now, I am switching from herbs to BO, but I'm really hopeful that the BO will work stand alone for me. Good luck to you  Heart

(24-04-2024, 09:36 AM)fro789 Wrote:  I want to use swanson, Multi Glandular with 150mg BO daily dosage. At the same time i want to use PM and other Herbs (fenugreek, red clover..)

I agree with sufjancat. All this could be a complete overload. For that reason nobody can really answer your max dosage question.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon