Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Did anyone ever grow too much?

Just out of curiosity, has anyone ever found that their NBE got out of control and they kept on growing when they would have chosen not to grow anymore and got bigger than they wished to be?

I've never heard of anything like that. There was someone in Japan who achieved an F cup using NBE methods and later had a breast reduction down to an E cup. But that wasn't because she grew too much. She embraced her growth initially and actually had striven to achieve it, so she was very happy with her results. It was just that later in life she decided to downsize a little.

That sounds like a joke situation especially since I weirdly bought an F bra as a goal to grow into. As someone who's been interested in this game for a while I don't think I'd ever consider myself too big. I would just crash diet instead of staying fat and being paranoid that my chest would deflate.

The woman in question was generally quite small though - from what I remember her waist looked tiny. I know it seems odd that someone would go to a lot of trouble to reach an F cup and then end up going through breast reduction surgery, but perhaps as time went by having quite such big breasts didn't seem such a good idea. Her story is certainly an answer to that eternal question that gets asked so often, whether results from NBE are lasting. They obviously lasted in her case since she needed surgery to go down a cup size.

(16-04-2024, 06:30 PM)Charley Rose Wrote:  The woman in question was generally quite small though - from what I remember her waist looked tiny. I know it seems odd that someone would go to a lot of trouble to reach an F cup and then end up going through breast reduction surgery, but perhaps as time went by having quite such big breasts didn't seem such a good idea. Her story is certainly an answer to that eternal question that gets asked so often, whether results from NBE are lasting. They obviously lasted in her case since she needed surgery to go down a cup size.
That's pretty amazing and really attests to the power of NBE.

What was her size to start with?

She started as a B cup and therefore went up by 4 cups. She's definitely one of the poster girls for NBE.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon