Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How much can folks potentially grow?

Sometimes I wonder about how much growth is potentially possible for an adult using NBE methods and staying the same weight. Every time I've seen results it's been 2-3 inches and the person only used 1 or 2 methods, such as Tere of Womynweb with the fenugreek and Green bush program, or folks using BO, Pueraria, Noogleberry etc. The successful people usually use it for about a year or a year and a half. 

What do you think is the maximum that someone can grow if they use a variety of methods and take it seriously for many years? Like 4-5 years, or even longer? I know some folks have been in the game for a while but it seems they have deleted their accounts. 

What have your experiences been? I've been interested in NBE for a long time but honestly, because I've never been persistent, I don't think I've gained a substantial amount. What are your thoughts

It's a great question and I wish I had a great answer to go with it. Unfortunately I don't think there's any way of knowing how much growth is potentially possible, simply because everyone is different and there's no such thing as normal when it comes to breasts. Genetics play a big part in breast size and I've always believed that most women will have a kind of genetic limit on how much growth they can get.

I really don't know about there being a genetic limit. Look at some of the breast growers who are trans, it's amazing how some of them have grown, and they have done it despite being genetically male. So I'm really not sure about genes being such a determining factor.

Genetic markers linked to breast size have been found and positively identified, so we do definitely know that breast size is hereditary to some extent. I suppose the big question is whether the genes behind breast size only come into play during your initial breast development or whether they always remain a factor and are therefore still relevant when someone is following a form of NBE.

I read a news article recently about breasts getting bigger in general these days and this is put down to women increasingly eating junk food and piling on the calories. So it seems that the influence of genes is limited if you can increase your breast size simply by eating more (of course you will increase other parts of your body too).

(10-04-2024, 11:02 PM)StopTheSag Wrote:  What do you think is the maximum that someone can grow if they use a variety of methods and take it seriously for many years? Like 4-5 years, or even longer?

The maximum I've seen documented was 6 cups by Chiyomilk. That took her 3 years and she said if she hadn't quit at that point she could probably have grown more.

(13-04-2024, 02:02 PM)Charley Rose Wrote:  Genetic markers linked to breast size have been found and positively identified, so we do definitely know that breast size is hereditary to some extent.

Yes 7 genetic markers have been found and when that was announced I remember seeing an article by a geneticist who reckoned that breast size was 70-80% genetic.

(17-04-2024, 12:49 PM)black eyed susan Wrote:  
(10-04-2024, 11:02 PM)StopTheSag Wrote:  What do you think is the maximum that someone can grow if they use a variety of methods and take it seriously for many years? Like 4-5 years, or even longer?

The maximum I've seen documented was 6 cups by Chiyomilk. That took her 3 years and she said if she hadn't quit at that point she could probably have grown more.
6 cups !! That's INSANE ! I am checking her topic right now lol

Several women have gained 5 inches. Rockmellon and Tibetan Princess even more.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon