Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek, Fennel and Flax seeds

I just got myself some Fenugreek, Fennel and Flax seeds and now I'm wondering how best to consume them. It seemed like a good idea at the time as it really didn't cost me very much, but now it looks like a serious challenge to get all this stuff down.

You didn't say whether these are whole or ground seeds, but either way consuming them doesn't have to be daunting. They are all very edible and the there various ways of using them as foodstuffs. Since you want to consume them on a regular (daily) basis though, using them to make teas would surely be the easiest.

I put fenugreek and fennel in a tea ball and drink it as tea. It tastes very weird so I also use fenugreek capsules. I just put flax seeds in food.

I have a fennel and flaxseed tea that I drink with a bit of bee pollen. I also have a bag of ground flaxseed that I sprinkle onto my food when I can. Sometimes I have issues with textures so I find the powdered flaxseed is better for me, but as long as you’re consuming it lol. Grounded also helps hide the flavour too. Usually add it on my
pasta or as a topping on my chicken. Hope this helps!

Thanks for the replies, they are very helpful, so it's much appreciated. I also noticed how nutritious these seeds are said to be, so my general health should benefit from this at the very least.

Is flaxseed oil also useful? I find it's been mentioned numerous times.

Flaxseed oil is often used for massage, that's why it gets mentioned so much. Don't use it as a foodstuff though, as consuming the seeds is much better.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon