Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Swanson Ovarian Glandular Suppliment - Want to try

Hi all. I am completely new to this idea of Natural Breast Enhancement. I was thinking of taking this Swanson Bovine Ovary suppliment to increase my breast size. But I have few questions about this suppliment :
1) Is this suppliment made purely of dried Cow Ovaries or it also contains some amount of artificial estrogen hormone and other hormones added into it?
2) What  symptoms or changes I will see in order to know that this suppliment is working ?
3) How much time will it take for this suppliment to work ?
4) What are the side effects that you guys have experienced ? In terms of body, periods, hair, skin? Any bad effects
5)Along with this suppliment what other things should I include in my diet and routine?
6) Some precautions or things that I should keep in mind while taking this suppliment OR not take this suppliment if I have certain body issues?

I haven't taken bovine ovary myself, but I can answer the first question for you. Bovine ovary supplements are exactly what they purport to be - dried cow ovary with nothing added. That includes Swanson who only deal in nutrition and not medicine. If you wanted artificial hormones you wouldn't find anything like that in those kind of products. You'd have to go to somewhere that sold pharmaceuticals.

(10-03-2024, 01:30 PM)Jem Jee Wrote:  I haven't taken bovine ovary myself, but I can answer the first question for you. Bovine ovary supplements are exactly what they purport to be - dried cow ovary with nothing added. That includes Swanson who only deal in nutrition and not medicine. If you wanted artificial hormones you wouldn't find anything like that in those kind of products. You'd have to go to somewhere that sold pharmaceuticals.

Thanks so much. Some girls are seeing increase in their breasts growth due to this suppliment. I thought may be it is not possible only from just a dried cow ovarian and some hormones are mixed into it too.

(10-03-2024, 10:09 AM)Thunderkitkat Wrote:  6) Some precautions or things that I should keep in mind while taking this suppliment OR not take this suppliment if I have certain body issues?

Low temperature is supposed to be a problem if you're taking BO. At one time there was continual talk here about making sure you have the right body temperature for BO, although that subject appears to have gone off the boil in recent years.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon