Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Volufiline for breasts

I've just recently come across Volufiline but am not sure this is truly for breasts. Is it recommended for this purpose?

Volufiline isn't new. The earliest reference I can find to it in this forum is 14 years ago and it's had plenty of discussion here over the years. There's also a study which was carried out, a small clinical trial, which did show some improvement to the breasts.

I've always regarded the benefits of Volufiline as cosmetic actions rather than it being a true NBE product.

Another product is VOLUPLUS which has been mentioned a lot in the forum too.

I've found the study I mentioned above. 37 pages - so it's pretty detailed.

https://d603735139ee19307914-d6a815b22d6...filine.pdf

(28-01-2024, 02:33 PM)Babita Wrote:  I've just recently come across Volufiline but am not sure this is truly for breasts. Is it recommended for this purpose?

Yes it's recommended for breasts, but it's not specifically for breasts. It's also used on the buttocks and the face. The same applies to Voluplus.

I just picked up some volufiline lotion for the breast. Imo, every bit helps. It's also used for the face.

Yes every little helps. I read the study referred above and this was the most relevant part:

"While interference in any way with the connective and glandular tissue is outside of the scope of cosmetology, it is possible to attempt to promote the installation of subcutaneous fat to enhance the appearance of the breasts."

Yes it's good that they are so clear on what exactly it's supposed to do. From previous comments, results appear to be mixed and vary a lot from person to person, but Volufiline seems to works best on those women who if they put on weight tend to gain it in their boobs.

(24-02-2024, 03:43 AM)sapphire Wrote:  "While interference in any way with the connective and glandular tissue is outside of the scope of cosmetology, it is possible to attempt to promote the installation of subcutaneous fat to enhance the appearance of the breasts."

So this tells us that the product isn't intended to promote breast growth, but rather to enhance the breasts by working to increase the outer layer of fat around them. I suppose that for most women this is likely to be a modest improvement rather than anything dramatic.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon