Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

19F, pear shaped body with underdeveloped breasts. Help required

Heart 

Hey! I'm 19f, suffering from a textbook definition of tuberous breasts. I weigh quite a lot, however all of my weight goes to my thighs or hips, i have a pear shaped body. All of my family members are quite busty, im the only girl in the whole of family to have a small chest. I do fill out a 32C bra, if i wear anything smaller i face discomfort, however I dont have any cleavage. I think i have potential to grow out my breasts since genetics are on my side, however I don't what to do. As a medicine student i cant really afford hornonal tests right now, but i do think im estrogen dominant because od my hips, and have high level of androgens due to mild acne and hairy nipples. I see people suggesting Bovine ovary, progesterone cream, androgen blockers such as saw palmetto. However, I need some kind of confirmation from people who have had a similar experience as me and have faced growth. I will attach a picture for reference to show what I'm dealing with, also a picture of my lower body to show the disbalance of fat distribution. Any help would be appreciated!

Hi!  I see you’re 19, and most programs aren’t recommended for under 18, but your body is still changing/growing.

One good thing: you still have HGH, so that’s working for you.

I’d work on balancing hormones first, those will help, but I would be wary of using at such a young age.

Historically I’m testosterone dominant.  My doctor has had me taking DIM, DHEA (otc) and that helped balance.  I also take maca (1 or 2 TB daily in my smoothie), which balances out the hormones and makes menstruation regular.

I have seen some growth with BO, and I was taking MK677 when I had my first growth spurt.  It boosts HGH (I’m 38, so I don’t have much on my own).  

Breast massage can help with growth, it definitely makes the boobs perkier, I know some have had great success with growth, I’m not sure personally how much it will actually cause growth vs prepare the breasts to be able to grow (extra blood flow/stimulation).  Katana had a LOT of growth with massage only, she did:
Massage twice a day, once with almond oil and once with coconut oil.
Chi massage-using hands to rotate breasts in inward circles-10 mins
Deer massage-using fingertips to rub the skin of the breasts in inward circles-10 mins
Fat brushing-using hands to guide fat from other parts of my the body to the breasts-10 mins

You can search her user in programs, but that’s a copy from a screenshot I took a while back of her program.

If you’re wanting to shape & tone & lift, massage is great for that.  To grow, you’ll want to balance hormones first.  There are some cheaper home kits to send off for hormone panels, like everlywell that are $150-250 vs the $400+ blood work done in a lab.

Hope this helps, best of luck!!

Oh!  Forgot to say up your protein intake!  A LOT.  I’m not sure your height/weight/etc, but most seem to need 80-100g of protein a day for growth.  Proteins (amino acids) are the building blocks of cells, I’ve noticed more growth when I keep my protein up, and slower/less when I forget.

I started drinking 2 Protein2O drinks a day with 20 grams of protein in them to make sure I’m getting enough bc I’ve never loved eating a bunch of meat, it makes my kidneys sore. I also put 20-40g of protein in my AM smoothies.  So from those alone I’m getting 60-80g of protein a day.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon