Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

19F underdeveloped breasts, pear shaped body. Help required.

Heart 

Hey! I'm 19f, suffering from a textbook definition of tuberous breasts. I weigh quite a lot, however all of my weight goes to my thighs or hips, i have a pear shaped body. All of my family members are quite busty, im the only girl in the whole of family to have a small chest. I do fill out a 32C bra, if i wear anything smaller i face discomfort, however I dont have any cleavage. I think i have potential to grow out my breasts since genetics are on my side, however I don't what to do. I see people suggesting Bovine ovary, progesterone cream, androgen blockers such as saw palmetto. However, I need some kind of confirmation from people who have had a similar experience as me and have faced growth. I will attach a picture for reference to show what I'm dealing with, also a picture of my lower body to show the disbalance of fat distribution.

For some reason the pictures won't attach☹️ and the files are small too

What happens when you try to attach the images?

(25-12-2023, 02:37 PM)Eve M Wrote:  What happens when you try to attach the images?

I click the attach files option, and then click the images I want to post, but when I click the post option the pictures don't show on the final post

Did you click "insert into post" ?

Hey! I'm 19f, suffering from a textbook definition of tuberous breasts. I weigh quite a lot, however all of my weight goes to my thighs or hips, i have a pear shaped body. All of my family members are quite busty, im the only girl in the whole of family to have a small chest. I do fill out a 32C bra, if i wear anything smaller i face discomfort, however I dont have any cleavage. I think i have potential to grow out my breasts since genetics are on my side, however I don't what to do. I see people suggesting Bovine ovary, progesterone cream, androgen blockers such as saw palmetto. However, I need some kind of confirmation from people who have had a similar experience as me and have faced growth. I will attach a picture for reference to show what I'm dealing with, also a picture of my lower body to show the disbalance of fat distribution.

(26-12-2023, 03:19 AM)Eve M Wrote:  Did you click "insert into post" ?

I cliked that option and the pictures got inserted! Thankyou so much

(26-12-2023, 08:41 PM)Wafflesncream Wrote:  Hey! I'm 19f, suffering from a textbook definition of tuberous breasts. I weigh quite a lot, however all of my weight goes to my thighs or hips, i have a pear shaped body. All of my family members are quite busty, im the only girl in the whole of family to have a small chest. I do fill out a 32C bra, if i wear anything smaller i face discomfort, however I dont have any cleavage. I think i have potential to grow out my breasts since genetics are on my side, however I don't what to do. I see people suggesting Bovine ovary, progesterone cream, androgen blockers such as saw palmetto. However, I need some kind of confirmation from people who have had a similar experience as me and have faced growth. I will attach a picture for reference to show what I'm dealing with, also a picture of my lower body to show the disbalance of fat distribution.
WOW nice leggs!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon