Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO with Estradiol + Progesterone BHRT

Question 

I am a 25 yo cisgender woman with PCOS currently on bioidentical hormone therapy with transdermal estradiol and oral micronized progesterone. 

Can I use bovine ovary alongside my hormone therapy? 

Would really appreciate some advice/insight!

Hi YES you absolutely can! Fertility Queen on youtube aka tibetan princess on here says so, she did herself, I also myself am doing the same  Smile

(17-11-2023, 06:18 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  Hi YES you absolutely can! Fertility Queen on youtube aka tibetan princess on here says so, she did herself, I also myself am doing the same  Smile

Oh cool  Smile Do you mind sharing your dosage and what other supplements you are mixing it with (if any)? I'm a total newbie & trying to figure out a good routine.

Sure thing! So Im doing a bunch of glandulars with BO to boost its potential after reading up alot about people getting good results with pig placenta + BO, so I am taking 1000mg BO per day, 3 pig placenta capsules per day, 600mg mammary glandular per day, 400mg uterus glandular per day, vitamin c, vitamin d3, magnesium, colostrum for boosting IGF-1, multi collagen from a bunch of animal sources which contains collagen types 1,2,3,4,5 and 10 along with massaging most nights, its also important to take a good omega fatty acid which Im taking sacha inchi oil as fish oils give me bad indigestion

(19-11-2023, 06:41 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  Sure thing! So Im doing a bunch of glandulars with BO to boost its potential after reading up alot about people getting good results with pig placenta + BO, so I am taking 1000mg BO per day, 3 pig placenta capsules per day, 600mg mammary glandular per day, 400mg uterus glandular per day, vitamin c, vitamin d3, magnesium, colostrum for boosting IGF-1, multi collagen from a bunch of animal sources which contains collagen types 1,2,3,4,5 and 10 along with massaging most nights, its also important to take a good omega fatty acid which Im taking sacha inchi oil as fish oils give me bad indigestion

Thank you  Heart So nice of you to share! I'm inspired.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon