Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

First NBE Journey

Thanks for sharing your journey.

I easily gain weight in my midsection as well. I'm restarting my weight gain journey and these are the things I'm using to help me with bloating and stomach fat: 

- A large body sculpting tool. A gua sha helps as well. I lay down and sculpt my stomach and thighs. This helps with cellulite and bloating. 

- Drink hot water and lemon or chai tea after meals ( 1-2 times daily). I buy real chai masala tea from my local Indian market, which has good spices and herbs. The ginger helps digestion, and I always get a good bowel release after drinking tea.

- Slippery Elm for digestion and probiotics 

- Ab and core exercises once a day ( 15 minutes)

I massage my stomach fat upper wards and imagine the fat going to my breast Wink

(26-12-2023, 04:01 AM)James98 Wrote:  Hi, I switched to the glass dome and made some changes to the program. But there is a small air leak and I spent some time going over all the connections inside the box without being able to identify the leak source. I added some RTV silicon glue around several connections for good measure. So I boxed it up and shipped it out to you. Then yesterday I realized one potential leak spot is the brass connector mounted on the glass dome. You will notice the connector has washers intended to seal, but I want you to buy some RTV silicon glue (clear, but any colour will work. I got mine at Canadian Tire), and apply it around the connector and over the washer on the outside of the dome. Do this just before you can test out the pump for suction and turn on the suction. Do this before the glue sets up so the vacuum will try to suck the glue into any crevasse. Only the outside, trying to do the inside will not work.

I trust you had a great Christmas and you should get this by Friday.
Ok hopefully this message sends. 
I've been getting errors. I sent an inbox but unsure if it worked so I'm sending another here and attaching pics since I couldn't do it in the inbox. 

I received the system today and the dome came broken. As well as the oil seems to have leaked as well in the papers and inside of the box. 
The pump had some oil on it and I wiped it down best I could, hopefully there isn't anything in the components. 

Not sure where to go from here. 
Do you think if I bought some domes from AliExpress or eBay if I could make them work? 
I'd have to MacGyver something together but I'm still willing to try to make the pump work, since you did all this work of putting it together and sending it to me. 

Let me know what you think would be best. Thanks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Clearly I need to package much better. I guess I have to assume that a 100 pound load gets dropped on top of it. That glass dome is pretty strong and it would take a hard hit to break it. Just to be clear, the oil bottle was broken too? So all the oil was lost? It was centrally packaged, so I am surprised the controller box wasn't smashed up too, in fact I would have thought it would break first.

Well, of course I am pretty disappointed, but mostly at myself for thinking a little padding would do. As I said in my PM to you, I expect to get a new dome Jan 12 and will take several days to modify and send. Unfortunately I don't have a second pump to pre-test it, something I need to start on.

Dec 16

Visually noticing some difference, though unsure if that is going to translate in the measurments. I look and feel fuller but my period is supposed to start in 5 days so it could just be from that.
I won't measure until my cycle is finished and swelling goes down to get a more accurate measurement.

Unfortunately at the beginning of this week I was sick, dealing with migraines which make me nauseous and makes it difficult to eat/take supplements. I also was basically just laying in bed most of the days. So I missed out on a day or two of massage or didn't go as long as I usually do.
I suspect it might have been from taking too high a dose of vitamin C + MSM. I read that it taking high doses of Vit C can cause detox symptoms, like migraines and body aches ect...on top of other factors causing a flare up.
Unfortunately I deal with migraines a lot so I had to lower the dose of MSM by 1000mg and only take 1000mg of vit c every other day.
I have plans to buy a lower dose vit c soon, along with borage oil, kelp for iodine and DIM, as I think those things will help reduce fibroid tissue and better keep myswlf in balance.

Still waiting for progesterone cream, it looks like it might be here sooner rather than later. Hoping it comes in time for me to start it right after my period so I can start next month with it and hopefully seeing more drastic results.
The holidays are making everything super busy and being at my BF's while also visiting family, I know I will probably miss out on a few days of massage ect.

I'm still using the Bella cream. My last tube of it is half finished, I'm using in conjuc with the oils as well, but when imI'm not home iI use the cream only by itself.
I feel like it actually is helping but maybe it's just placebo.

Still taking my pill sups daily, and hopefully even through the hoilday iI'm able to be consistent.
I haven't seen any significant changes from adding vitex or saw palmetto yet, or it's been too soon to tell.

I'm over halfway through the bag of soy flour and I'm not sure if I'm going to buy a second bag and continue it yet.
So far I've definitely noticed weight gain/fat gain from it...but it causes me to be very bloated, even more than I already am, and adding fat to my tummy which I don't want.
I'm glad to have found something I know can help me gain and I will f be using it for that in the future...but so far for chest gains....im not sure if it's doing much.

Besides the few days I was sick, I've been taking it with ground flaxseed twice a day. I want to say it's helping? But it doesn't feel significant enough to justify buying another bag yet.
I have some sups that are phytoestrogens that may take it's place once I'm finished the bag.

Dec 27

It's been a hectic week wow. I haven't even been able to update for so long.

Between xmas and then also getting sick I basically completely fell off any NBE stuff besides using Bella Cream and FG oil once after a shower in the mornings, but not everyday.

I stopped taking all of the supplements just because I didn't want to put more pressure on my stomach and body. Have just been dealing with xmas and then recovering. Also taking mass amounts of vitamin C and zinc and didn't want it reacting negatively with anything.

I'm slowly starting to feel better now but my cycle just started this morning. Actually was freaking me out because I was 5 days late. Unsure if that has anything to do with he chaste berry and saw palmetto I added to my regime or the fact I've been sick? Really don't know. 
But I did get the progesterone I order come today and I'll be adding it to my routine when my cycle ends.

So I'm not starting back up with my NBE supplements until after my period is over to give my body and hormones enough time to be normal. Then I will go back to having chasteberry/vitex and saw palmetto 2x a day, adding in the 3 pumps of PC cream a day. 
Currently ordering borage oil, DIM, Iodine and maybe primrose oil for topical use as well. 

Notes: 

I think I'm done my experiment with soy flour for now.
What I can say about it is that it DEFINITELY helped maintain the weight I gained in november and I still gained a little bit while taking it. Unfortunately, it went to my stomach and lower half mostly and since I haven't started a good workout routine to add muscle mass, I'm just becoming squishy in sections I don't want....and it's not really adding anything to my chest. Crying

I've mentioned it before, but I will be doing a weight gain program, possibly in a couple months when I have a workout routine in place, but as for now I just want to see chest growth, not stomach growth. So I will be removing the SF from my diet for a bit. 
I think I will still take the ground flaxseed every so often as it helps with digestion but maybe every other day or something.

Full fat soy flour + soy milk, ground flaxseed + soy milk seemed to have helpe a bit with breast growth, but so far nothing significant or crazy. It's more noticable when adding daily consistent massage. 
It very much adds fat all over the body (obviously because of the FULL FAT soy flour), so if you're not one to have your weight go to your chest, maybe avoid this method or add progesterone to your routine and daily massage to see better results. 

If you're going to try it, I recommend using chocolate milk and a high speed blender to make it creamy as if you use just a shaker bottle like I did sometimes, it gets a bit clumpy. The blender makes it feel like a nice milkshake. 
The flavor is kind of nutty, which definitely blends better with chocolate milk. You could probably add peanut butter or something similar to make it more palatable, some people really don't like the flavor at all which I can understand. I'm kind of weird and drink stuff that a lot of people probably find gross (green drinks ect) but there are definitely ways to make it more enjoyable, you could even blend it with icecream or something. 
I don't drink cows milk so having regular icecream wouldnt work for me, and vegan icexream is just too expensive to use with this everyday, but if you do this method more close to the original with cows milk, in sure adding icecream or some sort of flavoring would be great. 

The only annoying thing was making myself drink both the ground flax and the SF drinks seperate twice a day. It got kind of tedious, especially since I'm one to sleep in and be lazy. It also just felt like I was drinking so many things cause on top of those drinks, I would also be having detox tea and other types of tea for NBE. So it's just a lot of liquid to start and end my days. 

Overall I liked the method, it just felt like a lot of extra steps, + buying multiple cartons of milk every week to keep up with 2x drinks a day, and then if I kept going I'd have to replace the soy flour and flax, and it just felt like a lot more money being spent when I could be taking an herb or tea to stimulate estrogen instead that might be easier. 
Also, my body personally didn't respond the best as I suspect being E dominant and needing more progesterone anyways, this didn't necessarily give me huge gains. 
I suspect when I try this method again with progesterone added that I might see gains, but for now I'm going to avoid taking anything for E and only focus on helping P and reducing T.

(12-12-2023, 12:41 AM)DustBunny Wrote:  Dec 6

Started taking 2000mg more of MSM

Added
800mg Vitex
1080mg Saw Palmetto

Dec 10

Sill doing 1 daily massage for 20 to 30 minutes. The heating pad I've bought has been working so far, thought it’s a bit small surface area, it still warms up very nicely. I'm loving being able to use a velco strap to keep it in place. Completely hands free. I unfortunately haven't been able to be mobile with it, I cant find a USB battery pack that can handle the power it needs to heat up, so I just used it at my desk plugged in which is fine atm.

I use the heating pad form anywhere to 30 mins to an hour+ (while doing other stuff, so I lose track of time lol) prior to massage with the fennel and fenugreek oil mixture.

1st bottle of the Bella cream is gone and I still half over half of the 2nd going. I've not been diligent with putting it on twice a day, which I'm unsure if that's making a difference. Currently my sleep schedule is completely ruined and I don’t wakeup early enough in the day do justify doing it twice a day atm. Hoping to fix my sleep soon to have a better routine, but also cause sleep really helps with growth.

Notes:

• I weighed myself today out of curiosity and it looks like I've gained weight as well. 122.8lbs
    I'm not necessarily upset about that but it feels like a lot of that weight is going to my stomach and not my chest. Even though I've not taken FG(fenugreek) or MACA in over 2 months, I'm still gaining weight. Though not NEARLY as fast as when taking MACA FG extract blend. (6lbs in a month is insane to me, compared to 1.8 in two months) I think the soy flour(SF) is what is creating the weight gain.
    I'm currently not working out at all, so I'm not surprised by this. But this is good to note for future when I do want to go on a weight gain program, I can have MACA, FG and SF together and I will definitely see gains, something I thought I'd never have the ability to do.

• I've searched around a ton of different sites to find progesterone creams and for some reason it's like…no where to be really found in canada. Lots of sites wont even ship it to canada and some sites are listing it for like 50+ dollars for a single bottle.
    I've resorted to buying 2 for 20$ on amazon. It takes a bit longer to ship it could be here in a week to 4 weeks. I'm taking a chance on this cause I couldn’t find much about this brand and everything else available on amazon was just not it. SO I'm willing to test this for 10$ a bottle.  I have ZERO clue why its so hard to get your hands on PC in canada. It's the weirdest thing. And I am not about to try to go to the dr to get it…cause I know they wouldn't give it to me anyways, since I'm no a menoposal 50 year old woman lol.
    SO fingers crossed this come AND it works.

Adding some photos I took December 10 in different bras that I own to use for reference/progress photos. 

Black/flower bralette is tight on me and fits me ok. The band is a bit small but it fits my boobs nicely so I like to wear it sometimes. 

Blue bralette is large and baggy on me even though its supposed to be a small. The band isnt super lose but it's comfortable. This one really shows how little volume I have uptop and in the center of my chest. Also the awful shape of my nips which I hate and have 0 idea how to fix lol. 

Grey bra is one I will sometimes wear if Im leaving the house. I have on in black as well, they were usually my go to push up bras but they are getting tight in the band and I am starting to notice that they are a bit too small for me. I'll still wear them until I literally cannot fit into them anymore. 

I don't have a photo yet but my other semi pushup bras I have, pink and white and the other ones I will wear if Im going out/trying to look nice. They are balconette style and I'm finally starting to fit into them. I have a bit of gaping in the center to be expected, but I wore them over the holidays in a Vneck tank top and I thought my chest looked great... something I'd never even imagine myself thinking before when wearing those (or really any) bras. 

I usually never wear bras but have been doing it more just to be able to keep track of physical progress and see how different bras fit me to get a better sense of what I want to focus on as well as understanding what size I am/want to be. 

These pics are for progress reference so I can go back and remind myself that I AM seeing progress and it's not all in my head and to have something to hopefully look back on one day and go, can't believe that used to be me!

Hopefully when I get back on the NBE grind I can see enough progress that OTHER people start to notice lol. That's how you know it's for real.  Tongue

(29-12-2023, 08:02 AM)DustBunny Wrote:  

Added
800mg Vitex
1080mg Saw Palmetto

Dec 10

Sill doing 1 daily massage for 20 to 30 minutes. The heating pad I've bought has been working so far, thought it’s a bit small surface area, it still warms up very nicely. I'm loving being able to use a velco strap to keep it in place. Completely hands free. I unfortunately haven't been able to be mobile with it, I cant find a USB battery pack that can handle the power it needs to heat up, so I just used it at my desk plugged in which is fine atm.

I use the heating pad form anywhere to 30 mins to an hour+ (while doing other stuff, so I lose track of time lol) prior to massage with the fennel and fenugreek oil mixture.

1st bottle of the Bella cream is gone and I still half over half of the 2nd going. I've not been diligent with putting it on twice a day, which I'm unsure if that's making a difference. Currently my sleep schedule is completely ruined and I don’t wakeup early enough in the day do justify doing it twice a day atm. Hoping to fix my sleep soon to have a better routine, but also cause sleep really helps with growth.

Notes:

• I weighed myself today out of curiosity and it looks like I've gained weight as well. 122.8lbs
    I'm not necessarily upset about that but it feels like a lot of that weight is going to my stomach and not my chest. Even though I've not taken FG(fenugreek) or MACA in over 2 months, I'm still gaining weight. Though not NEARLY as fast as when taking MACA FG extract blend. (6lbs in a month is insane to me, compared to 1.8 in two months) I think the soy flour(SF) is what is creating the weight gain.
    I'm currently not working out at all, so I'm not surprised by this. But this is good to note for future when I do want to go on a weight gain program, I can have MACA, FG and SF together and I will definitely see gains, something I thought I'd never have the ability to do.

• I've searched around a ton of different sites to find progesterone creams and for some reason it's like…no where to be really found in canada. Lots of sites wont even ship it to canada and some sites are listing it for like 50+ dollars for a single bottle.
    I've resorted to buying 2 for 20$ on amazon. It takes a bit longer to ship it could be here in a week to 4 weeks. I'm taking a chance on this cause I couldn’t find much about this brand and everything else available on amazon was just not it. SO I'm willing to test this for 10$ a bottle.  I have ZERO clue why its so hard to get your hands on PC in canada. It's the weirdest thing. And I am not about to try to go to the dr to get it…cause I know they wouldn't give it to me anyways, since I'm no a menoposal 50 year old woman lol.

Adding some photos I took December 10 in different bras that I own to use for reference/progress photos. 

Black/flower bralette is tight on me and fits me ok. The band is a bit small but it fits my boobs nicely so I like to wear it sometimes. 

Blue bralette is large and baggy on me even though its supposed to be a small. The band isnt super lose but it's comfortable. This one really shows how little volume I have uptop and in the center of my chest. Also the awful shape of my nips which I hate and have 0 idea how to fix lol. 

Grey bra is one I will sometimes wear if Im leaving the house. I have on in black as well, they were usually my go to push up bras but they are getting tight in the band and I am starting to notice that they are a bit too small for me. I'll still wear them until I literally cannot fit into them anymore. 

I don't have a photo yet but my other semi pushup bras I have, pink and white and the other ones I will wear if Im going out/trying to look nice. They are balconette style and I'm finally starting to fit into them. I have a bit of gaping in the center to be expected, but I wore them over the holidays in a Vneck tank top and I thought my chest looked great... something I'd never even imagine myself thinking before when wearing those (or really any) bras. 

I usually never wear bras but have been doing it more just to be able to keep track of physical progress and see how different bras fit me to get a better sense of what I want to focus on as well as understanding what size I am/want to be. 

These pics are for progress reference so I can go back and remind myself that I AM seeing progress and it's not all in my head and to have something to hopefully look back on one day and go, can't believe that used to be me!

Hopefully when I get back on the NBE grind I can see enough progress that OTHER people start to notice lol. That's how you know it's for real.  Tongue

(29-12-2023, 08:11 AM)DustBunny Wrote:  
(29-12-2023, 08:02 AM)DustBunny Wrote:  

Added
800mg Vitex
1080mg Saw Palmetto

Dec 10

Notes:

(27-12-2023, 10:48 PM)Jigglebabyjiggle Wrote:  Thanks for sharing your journey.

I easily gain weight in my midsection as well. I'm restarting my weight gain journey and these are the things I'm using to help me with bloating and stomach fat: 

- A large body sculpting tool. A gua sha helps as well. I lay down and sculpt my stomach and thighs. This helps with cellulite and bloating. 

- Drink hot water and lemon or chai tea after meals ( 1-2 times daily). I buy real chai masala tea from my local Indian market, which has good spices and herbs. The ginger helps digestion, and I always get a good bowel release after drinking tea.

- Slippery Elm for digestion and probiotics 

- Ab and core exercises once a day ( 15 minutes)

I massage my stomach fat upper wards and imagine the fat going to my breast Wink

Thanks for the tips! 

I've been looking into body gua sha I do qua sha on my face/neck and for lymph drainage. I've seen some nice wooden tools people use on their stomachs and thighs so I'll look into those more. 

I've actually already been taking slippery elm with my NBE herbs to just get with overall digestion. 
I'll look into real masala chai, I have a tea blend of chai but obviously not the same as the og. 

I'm taking licorice root, Nettle and a detox tea that has a bunch of different things inside of it..I think one of them is ginger. 

I definitely need to get back into core exercises, its something I slack on so hard cause they can be so tough sometimes but I know I just need to start small and it'll get easier. 

Have you ever tried waist training? 
I've been debating buying a corset for day and a waist trainer to sleep in to see if it helps at all + brings in my waist a bit.

Just noticed your concern about nipples. Highly recommended on these forums is https://www.supplenips.com
And likewise for waist training https://www.squeem.com

(01-01-2024, 02:24 AM)James98 Wrote:  Just noticed your concern about nipples. Highly recommended on these forums is https://www.supplenips.com
And likewise for waist training https://www.squeem.com

Thank for the links! 

I've seen something similar before the the nipples, but I honestly thought they wouldn't do much. But I might look into it more if it will create less puffiness/size. Especially if I'll be using a pump often. That's the only concern I have is they will grow more which I definitely don't want lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon