Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

(With pics) new program and noogleberry ! P'

Hello 
I used to have breast implants for 14 years, had them removed 6 months ago and left with nothing... I started noogling 4 months ago but I don't see any growth.. I started last week BO, MSM and Noog'ing more frequently well see how it goes 

3 pills of MSM 
2 BO Swanson 
1 hour of noogling a day 
Massage with flax oil and progesterone cream 

What do you think of this program? I will try to monitor my progress here 

Some things I tried ... nature day I took the liquid and pills and started hallucinated at night it was scary and nothing changed as of
Growth so I stopped and no more hallucinations.. I don't know what they
Put in their products but be careful. 

I am very careful with the pills I take , even if
They say it's natural you never know
How
Your body will react 
My bust measurement is 32 to 33 inches depending on period of the month

There are only 5 herbs in NatureDay and they are all commonly used in herbalism and generally accepted as safe. But as you say, you never know how your body will react to things.

(30-10-2023, 04:11 PM)MissMel Wrote:  Hello 
I used to have breast implants for 14 years, had them removed 6 months ago and left with nothing... I started noogling 4 months ago but I don't see any growth.. I started last week BO, MSM and Noog'ing more frequently well see how it goes 

3 pills of MSM 
2 BO Swanson 
1 hour of noogling a day 

Some things I tried ... nature day I took the liquid and pills and started hallucinated at night it was scary and nothing changed as of

How
Your body will react 

I think it’s a great place to start.  Some have quicker growth on BO, some it takes longer.  On trans Reddit forums it seems to take 6 months to start seeing real/permanent changes.  Sounds like a long time, but I think  biological woman might get them sooner.  I’ve been NBE since September, so a little over 2 months now, and already seeing some changes.  I take MSM, BO with other things (I have a post in personal programs detailing everything I take in case one of my other supplements has any effect).  I started MK677, I don’t know yet how much that is helping.  I had sick kids and didn’t do any supplements or pumping during my stop week and for a week or so after and did not lose any growth from when I was only doing BO & pumping.  I think it works!

Good luck & happy growing!!

Thank you for your reply , I have been serious with BO since 2 weeks only but I tend to be impatient and scared of side effects.. have you had any ? I pump since 6 months but no results yet , I got my implants removed in march so it's difficult to get an idea of how my breast really were before I started taking pics now 
So you think I can mix flaxseed oil capsules with BO?

Thank you for your reply , I have been serious with BO since 2 weeks only but I tend to be impatient and scared of side effects.. have you had any ? I pump since 6 months but no results yet , I got my implants removed in march so it's difficult to get an idea of how my breast really were before I started taking pics now 

(05-11-2023, 11:55 PM)MissMel Wrote:  Thank you for your reply , I have been serious with BO since 2 weeks only but I tend to be impatient and scared of side effects.. have you had any ? I pump since 6 months but no results yet , I got my implants removed in march so it's difficult to get an idea of how my breast really were before I started taking pics now 

I have not had any side effects.  I stop taking the week my period is due and go 7 full days without before restarting.  I have noticed the most swelling when I use heat prior to pumping, also when I consume large amounts of protein (like 36-40 grams in my smoothies).

I think everyone’s body is different as far as what can happen.  I have read in these forums of some women having great success mixing herbal with BO.  

I get quarterly blood work done and there was not a lot of change in my blood work from before I started to a a few weeks into it.  Will know a lot more next time when it’s been in my system for 3 months.

Hello 
I have been taking BO 500mg a day for the past 2 weeks and my leg and foot started hurting like I have done a crazy workout and my leg feels heavy... nothing else changed in my workouts or diet so I am thinking maybe it's the BO..? Anyone had something similar ? I will stop for now and see if the pain goes away... 
too bad I had a lot of hope for BO Sad

Hi lovely firstly unless you are taking other glandulars like pig placenta, mammary and uterus you need to take more BO than just 500mg for it to work if taking just BO alone, secondly the pain could possibly be increased hormones breaking down muscle turning it into fatty tissue as happens with anyone with increased hormones(breasts are mainly comprised of fat) as for the foot Im not too sure honestly, Im sure its nothing to worry about and will subside but keep an eye on it as absolute worst case rare scenario it could be DVT which can happen with too high hormones but not super common. Keep going and dont give up! NBE isnt a one size fits all approach different things work for different people so the herbal route might be best for you  Heart

Thank you for your reply ! I have stopped Bo because I read on DVT and got scared and the pain has gone... anyways I am looking to buy pills or creams from a company now, I have taking nature day and started getting hallucinations at night so I stopped, I think by body reacts a lot and quickly to  pills but not my breast ? Haha 
Maybe I am already estrogen dominant as I am bottom heavy and zero breasts
What did work for you ? I'll go check your page as well

(30-10-2023, 04:11 PM)MissMel Wrote:  Hello 

3 pills of MSM 
2 BO Swanson 
1 hour of noogling a day 

How
Your body will react 

Have you tried this    https://www.thenaturalpushup.com/advance...forte.html

heard the natual push pills work

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon