Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need Some Help

Hi! I'm new here and have read over some of the posts as well as the listed herbs to take for breast NBE but I need a little help.

I'm currently taking Breast Actives and haven't noticed much of a change. 
I'm underweight so am on a weight gain program of increased caloric intake and muscle building. 
The biggest thing is that I have a history of estrogen caused breast cancer and lost my mother to that recently so I am in the high risk category even though genetically I can't get breast cancer. That's my main concern about taking anything that's estrogen related. 
I've had my hormones checked and the blood work shows that all my levels are normal. 
I have been small since I developed, so I don't know how much of this is just genetics. 
My measurement is 32A.

I think due to eating more I've become a little fuller but I haven't actually increased in size. I would like to at least go up 1 size. 

Any suggestions on what to take and how much of a dosage?

Thank you!

Hi Itsy
Welcome, the first thing about breasts is that they are mostly made up of fat. So skinny girls have a problem from the get go.

Please take a read of this thread:
https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=29218
It might offer a lot of experience thats aimed at your situation.

Its a great start.
Huggs
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon