Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help needed!! Where can I buy BO? Im in Europe by the way

Hi guys!! I recently started my journey, currently taking PM, MSM and fenugreek. I'm looking to buy BO cause everyone says it's effective but I can't find it anywhere. Swanson's supposedly has one but it's not even on their site anymore. Where do you get yours from? Thank you for reaching and I wish you the best in your journey!! Heart

Yes it's vanished from the Swanson site, which is surprising as they have been selling it for so many years. I wonder what the reason is.

(08-10-2023, 03:20 PM)unluckyducky Wrote:  Hi guys!! I recently started my journey, currently taking PM, MSM and fenugreek. I'm looking to buy BO cause everyone says it's effective but I can't find it anywhere. Swanson's supposedly has one but it's not even on their site anymore. Where do you get yours from? Thank you for reaching and I wish you the best in your journey!! Heart

im in europe and i buy it from iHerb!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon