Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

JB’s b??b journey

(20-10-2023, 07:04 PM)krox Wrote:  Please keep updating!    Big Grin Your routine and starting measurements are the closest I found on this forum to mine and your success gives me hope. I do find that I’m having some success especially since I’m only taking 250 mg of BO and haven’t really been pumping but I’ll try to get on that. Do you think the MK677 helps? I’m a bit nervous to try it because there’s mixed opinions and I’m not sure where to get it. Thank you!!

I think it’s too early to tell on the MK677, in the study I found (main determining factor for my decision to use it) aged macaque monkeys were given it for 7 weeks, some IGF-1 only, some HGH, others both, and some placebo.  IGF 1 & HGH had threefold increase in breast tissue (why I’m taking HMB too, to boost HGH production).  

I’ve only been on it for 3 weeks, and started at 5 (at 15 now), recommended dosing is 25.  I sourced it from strate labs, I take it at night, I haven’t experienced any side effects, no hunger, nothing.  I’m not sure if the dose is high enough yet for major IGF-1 influx to promote breast growth.  I might jump up to 25 next week — or after my period ends.  I might stop breaks on weekends too, to be more consistent like with the macaque study & just take continuously for the next 4 weeks straight & see what happens.

My body feels good, I have noticed the lines around my eyes when I smile are softening, which is awesome, so the MK677 is definitely working in my body.  I’m not sure at this moment how much of it is contributing to breast growth.  The did measure at *just* under 35” this AM (measured before I pumped, bc hadn’t pumped in 24hrs - it’s hard with kids & work!!), so could be day period swell or maybe growth.  Will know better on CD 12!  

Maybe I should just keep taking mk677 rn & not break for weekend & period… I don’t know, I often experiment with my body lol, had 3 autoimmune diseases and used experiments & bloodwork/food/supplements/neuroplasticity to heal them.

Happy to be the Guinea pig, hoping to help others learn from my mistakes & successes for big boobies everywhere!

2 month update:

Around: 34 5/8”
Over: 31 1/4”
Under: 26”
Left (across single breast): 7 1/2”
Right: 7 1/2”
Under Left (nipple to base): 3 1/4”
Under right: 3 1/4”

The EXACT same as 1 month update.  So the growth I have so far IS permanent it seems.

I have had sick kids for the past week and a half and haven’t been able to pump (at least one of them wants to sleep in my bed every night & they keep missing school so no privacy), and taking care of them I forgot to take my supplements after my stop week, remembered today when I got the reminder in my phone to share updates here *facepalm* soooo… NBE went on the back burner and I feel a bit disappointed and discouraged, but also glad I did not lose any of the growth I got before.  

The last one finally got it and is home sick today, they seem to each take 5 days to get over it, so probably won’t be able to pump until Friday when they go to their dad’s.  Hoping I don’t get whatever they have had!! 

I WILL take my supplements starting with BO & MK tonight.

I also forgot to resume my pill after my stop week (I skip the placebos) I feel more emotionally regulated, not wanting to cry all the time, so I don’t think I’m going to start the next pack.

So just the MK677 & BO at night, then my usual supplements in the AM that I take based off blood work, along with HMB in the AM, around noon and afternoon (if I can remember & get back in the swing of it!).  It seemed to be working when I was doing it before so that’s the plan.

Something else I noticed: I also stopped doing my daily protein smoothies with 36-40mg of protein and have been feeling very cold so checked and my basal body temp dropped!!  So maybe good I wasn’t wasting pills while it was low.  Drinking a super protein smoothie now (depends which powder I use, the one rn is 40g protein, 2 c organic wild blueberries, 1/2 c raw almond butter, 6 Brazil nuts, 1 TB spirulina, 1 TB of maca - for the vitamin C to keep me from getting sick don’t usually add that, 1 TB Ceylon cinnamon & fill with raw full fat milk), only half way through the pitcher and stopped feeling cold despite it being a cold smoothie!

Hi JB! 

Congratulations on your progress! Sorry if you answered this somewhere before, but I was wondering what brand of BO and Pituitary you use? 

Also I think you're onto something with the protein! I noticed when I was consistently drinking my protein shakes I had a lot more swelling than when I was just eating normally.

(04-11-2023, 07:51 PM)BlueCat478 Wrote:  Hi JB! 

Congratulations on your progress! Sorry if you answered this somewhere before, but I was wondering what brand of BO and Pituitary you use? 

Also I think you're onto something with the protein! I noticed when I was consistently drinking my protein shakes I had a lot more swelling than when I was just eating normally.

Hey!  I use Swanson’s raw BO & pituitary.

I know proteins are the “building blocks” so I think you’re right there

Thanks for your reply! 

Have you ever tried Natural Sources Raw Female? I've been alternating between that and the Swansons BO, because I noticed more swelling with the Natural Sources, however it does contain a lot of zinc and I'm a bit concerned about consuming too much. But I also read that zinc supplementation increases levels of IGF-1, so that might be a reason for the increased swelling? 

I know a lot of BO users on here used to use Raw Female until they discontinued it, but they've recently started producing it again. I did read that you supplement zinc anyway so maybe you would benefit from the Raw Female? You seem to be really knowledgeable and its clear you've done your research, but I just thought I'd mention it anyway! 

Good luck and thanks for sharing your journey! 

(05-11-2023, 10:52 PM)BlueCat478 Wrote:  Thanks for your reply! 

Have you ever tried Natural Sources Raw Female? I've been alternating between that and the Swansons BO, because I noticed more swelling with the Natural Sources, however it does contain a lot of zinc and I'm a bit concerned about consuming too much. But I also read that zinc supplementation increases levels of IGF-1, so that might be a reason for the increased swelling? 

I know a lot of BO users on here used to use Raw Female until they discontinued it, but they've recently started producing it again. I did read that you supplement zinc anyway so maybe you would benefit from the Raw Female? You seem to be really knowledgeable and its clear you've done your research, but I just thought I'd mention it anyway! 

I’ve not tried, maybe I’ll try it after my Swanson runs out.  I looked it up, it has 430mg of bovine ovary vs the 400 Swanson has.  I take zinc already bc it makes copper more bioavailable but awesome to know it increases IGF-1!!

I am curious, When I read about the Bosom Beauty I thought it would be perfect, but high priced. I started to make my own, but eventually got lazy and ordered a Bosom Beauty for a female friend (she had confided with me about being embarrassed by having one small breast and one large). When I got it I experimented a little and was disappointed with it pumping only a very small amount of air then releasing. Also BB has no pressure sensor, runs on timed cycles only, from a fraction of a second to several seconds. I realized this would only work for cup sizes that were just a little larger than the person's breast. I was recommending a much larger cup, with the view of saving money over having to buy several intermediate sizes. I then proceeded to build my prototype and presented it to her. She expressed surprise that I went to so much work, and told me that she was afraid to pump as it might do some damage. What I built is large, but has built in pressure sensor and can be set to pump to any set value either continuously or on timed cycles. Still untested. However, my question to you is, have you found the BB to have too little suction to do much good, or have you changed cup sizes, or do your breasts completely fill the cups limiting growth?

Also are you massaging several times a day with an oil like Almond oil, and do make sure you drink lots of water before and during pumping.

Best of luck!

(07-11-2023, 05:03 AM)James98 Wrote:  I am curious, When I read about the Bosom Beauty I thought it would be perfect, but high priced. I started to make my own, but eventually got lazy and ordered a Bosom Beauty for a female friend (she had confided with me about being embarrassed by having one small breast and one large). When I got it I experimented a little and was disappointed with it pumping only a very small amount of air then releasing. Also BB has no pressure sensor, runs on timed cycles only, from a fraction of a second to several seconds. I realized this would only work for cup sizes that were just a little larger than the person's breast. I was recommending a much larger cup, with the view of saving money over having to buy several intermediate sizes. I then proceeded to build my prototype and presented it to her. She expressed surprise that I went to so much work, and told me that she was afraid to pump as it might do some damage. What I built is large, but has built in pressure sensor and can be set to pump to any set value either continuously or on timed cycles. Still untested. However, my question to you is, have you found the BB to have too little suction to do much good, or have you changed cup sizes, or do your breasts completely fill the cups limiting growth?

Also are you massaging several times a day with an oil like Almond oil, and do make sure you drink lots of water before and during pumping.

Best of luck!

Hi! I think the pressure is good.  I did have to order the XL size, I started with the medium/large and filled them very fast.  The XL they do not fill all the way yet but close by the end of the session.  The XL domes are so wide I get a lot more width expansion where the mediums were like torpedos.  

I currently do a heating pad for 20 minutes across both breasts, then pump one at a time (the domes are too big for my chest cavity to do at the same time, I bought medical tubing clamps for cheap on Amazon to cut airflow from the other dome).  I also removed the padding bc it just rolls & put 2 layers of campers tape in its place.  Currently I spritz my breast with rose water prior to placing the dome, turn the machine on and hit the red button twice to get to to the “pump” setting, then crank it up to level 8 or 9 and leave it there until the cycle ends, I keep the heating pad over my non pumping breast during.  Then spritz with rose water & pump that one.  After I rub an arnica & bromelain gel (Amazon) over where the dome edges were, haven’t had any bruising but want to make sure I don’t get any!! 

I have immense swelling that lasts most of the day, and if I pump before bed I wake still swollen.  I think the heat prior was the biggest thing for me in amount of swelling/tissue expansion and how long it lasts.  

I am taking supplements as well so not sure what exactly is causing the growth but have seen what seems to be permanent growth, it’s only been a little over 2 months though & not consistent with pumping due to being a single mom with 3 boys.

I average 3 liters of water daily, I do not drink extra before or after pumping. I was massaging after pumping with 300 rotations but didn’t pick it back up after my stop week, just time.  I do a mini massage in the shower & when I get out & oil/lotion up my body, it’s still not even 30 seconds though.

Hope that answered your question, lmk if anything else!

Thank you, sounds like you are having great success!

(05-11-2023, 11:05 PM)JB1027 Wrote:  
(05-11-2023, 10:52 PM)BlueCat478 Wrote:  Thanks for your reply! 

I’ve not tried, maybe I’ll try it after my Swanson runs out.  I looked it up, it has 430mg of bovine ovary vs the 400 Swanson has.  I take zinc already bc it makes copper more bioavailable but awesome to know it increases IGF-1!!

Hi lovely! Congrats on the permanent growth, so with raw female I used to use it its actually not 430mg of just ovary at all, thats 430mg all up of a mixture of uterus, ovary, zinc, vitamin a and cod liver oil, so in other words its much less ovary than it looks, probably around 300mg of ovary meaning 50mg more bovine ovary in one capsule vs the 250mg in one capsule of swanson, the only issue you have here and I had was you really cant stack up these capsules cause of the zinc content as you dont want to overdose on zinc, I think back when I used it I took max 3 capsules any more and itd be alil risky, I did not know they made a come back either last I heard they went out of business with raw female years back. Hope this helps x also literal no one massages several times a day lol Ive never seen someone do that thats incredibly time consuming for anyone, really aslong as you get one deep good massage a day/night for around 10/15 mins you are good speaking from my success

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon