Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

JB’s b??b journey

1 month(ish) measurements update time!

I’m going off my cycle not the calendar month, so to minimize variation in cycle swells when taking measurements.

I haven’t pumped in a couple days so no swelling error in measuring.  Hoping for that big growth spurt I read some get around 3-4 months, but at this current rate of growth 1 year to goal isn’t bad.

CD: 12 (started NBE on CD12)
Around: 34 5/8”
Over: 31 1/4”
Under: 26”
Left (across single breast): 7 1/2”
Right: 7 1/2”
Under Left (nipple to base): 3 1/4”
Under right: 3 1/4”

Again, not massive growth, BUT my boobs are symmetrical now!! WHAT?! They’re also a bit heavier on bottom.

They’re a bit tender when groped, but not experiencing any soreness.  Sometimes I get a little sort of lightning spark jolting through my nipples with the BO silicone pasties, but not always, maybe a couple times every other day.

My XL pump domes finally came but I can’t fit both on my chest wall at the same time.

I was pumping 10 min on one, then put a heating pad over and did 10 min on the other, the repeated 10 min on my smaller breast.  It takes forever this way & I don’t know if I have the patience to get 30 min on each with the on/off alternating.  But I suppose some is better than none.

I took the pads off them to try to fit two at a time, but it just doesn’t work.  Anyone know where to find more oval shaped bases vs the round (mine are contoured)?  The XL are WAY better, feels like my breasts round into them instead of torpedo bullets in the L ones but I can’t fit both at once.

A lot of women have claimed that pumping one at a time (alternately) produces better results than both at the same time.

(08-10-2023, 02:36 PM)James98 Wrote:  A lot of women have claimed that pumping one at a time (alternately) produces better results than both at the same time.

Good to know!! I have an electric pump so it’s definitely more powerful & I have to use a lower setting for just one.  The sternum side of dome is also more centered so I think it’s giving me more cleavage too - which is great, my breasts are more wide set.  Thanks for the encouraging comment!

Update

Accidentally found a pumping hack for max swell that lasts!

I use a heating pad before I pump, and accidentally fell asleep, leaving the heating pad on for 30minutes instead of 10.

I pumped 20 min on my smaller breast using one XL bosom beauty dome, then 15min on my larger breast. 

I was able to pump at a level 9, with no pain, and no purpling!  The whole time my boob was just a pretty flushed pink.  At the end of the day, my breasts were still super swollen & full.

So today, I intentionally kept the heating pad on for 30 minutes before pumping.  Same thing: easy pain free pumping at highest level, pretty flushed pink no angry red with purple veins popping.  Aaaand over 8 hours later & I am measuring at a 36.5” bust! Immediately after I was 37 5/8”!!

I’m going to try to do this 3x a day, not sure 3 kids & schedule will allow, but that is the new goal, and maybe the sustained continuous swelling will kickstart some growth.  

For my monthly CD12 updates I won’t pump for 3 days prior to make sure measurements are actual growth not swell.

See images, tattoos scribbled out for privacy

Looks like the heating pad is working --my guess is the heat  is increasing the food supply to you breasts. They look fantastic keep us posted I might try using a heating pad. Have pumped in the shower and let the hot water flow over the domes --can't do it for long run out of hot water --heating pad sounds like a good idea Smile

You’re probably right on increasing food supply - I fell asleep with the heating pad on my chest last night and did NOT get to pump, woke up to my kids already awake (at 5:30am!!) so did not pump this AM, breasts still feel incredibly full and firm, so measured around 7am, at 35 1/4” so over 20hrs after last pump still swollen, that’s got to be from all the heat boosting blood flow!  

Hello, I noticed the piercings, do you have to remove them when you pump or have they caused you any issues while pumping? I'm supposed to get mine done but worry about pumping after they healed

(18-10-2023, 05:36 AM)AceBaby Wrote:  

Hello, I noticed the piercings, do you have to remove them when you pump or have they caused you any issues while pumping? I'm supposed to get mine done but worry about pumping after they healed

Hi!  I do not have to remove them, it takes at least 6 months before you’re allowed to change a piercing, and depending who you talk to a year to be fully healed (some say never bc a hole in your nipple).  I’ve had one pierced for well over a year, the other over 6 months before I started pumping.  I never had any issues (crusting/leaking, didn’t even bleed when pierced!!).  

Nipples want to close fast, my sister had hers pierced, and removed (after having had them pierced for 2+ years) bc she’d ordered different bars, but got distracted and finally remembered a couple days later to put the new ones in & her nipples completely closed up!

The first month I pumped I used stick on nipple covers every time.  Then I oiled up before the pumping and instead of washing it all off to apply the stick on pasties (silicone won’t stay with pump), I used an alcohol swab - it cleaned it too well, and the pasties stuck to my skin so much it removed a little on removal.  So definitely do not do that, leave some natural skin sebum/oil on skin.

I think as long as a pastie stays over a piercing under 6 months it could be okay.  

My bars are also a little longer than my nipple width, I like the aesthetic over hugging the nipple closely, which allows room for swelling.  

I also have solid gold bars, which is safer & less irritating than even surgical grade implant titanium.  

A lot of piercing shops use a a tongue bar as a nipple bar for first time piercings - which was way too long for me, I was afraid of catching it on things or it showing too much at work (I model). But there would be zero worries with that length for the post pump swelling.

I also use NeilMed piercing aftercare (a saline mist you can find on Amazon) twice a day (and now after each pumping) and have since I got my first piercing.  That might be part of why I never had crusting or leaks.

Hope that helps!  Lmk if you have any other questions!!

[unnecessary quoting removed]

My nipples are pierced also for several years. I've never removed them as pumping does not bother them must say my nipples have gotten large which  is just fine  Smile

Please keep updating!    Big Grin Your routine and starting measurements are the closest I found on this forum to mine and your success gives me hope. I do find that I’m having some success especially since I’m only taking 250 mg of BO and haven’t really been pumping but I’ll try to get on that. Do you think the MK677 helps? I’m a bit nervous to try it because there’s mixed opinions and I’m not sure where to get it. Thank you!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon