Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My tests and my results as a newbie (saw palmetto / fenugreek / fennel / maca)

Wink 

Hi everyone,

I am so happy to come accross this forum !
I thought i was the only one trying herbs and NBE !

I ve started a program 2 months ago
I have winned 3 cm and i was very happy with it, but when i stopped, the permanent result was only 1 cm... 
but I had to stop because of the side effects and
i am looking for a new program because staying healthy is important right ^^'

So my program was 

- around 3 g of Fenugreek
- around 1 g of fennel
- between 1 and 3g of maca

Always divided into three times a day
- one portion of each int he morning, then at lunch, and finally at dinner

I had noticed quickly results, my breast was swelling after 2 weeks
i was so happy but i have heard that swelling is not so good for breast ?

then, here is the important fact i want you to ask about : i wanted to try the saw palmetto mixed with coco oil.
(i wanted to try the Sahar Perske firm cream)
I massaged my breast in front of a movie during 5 minutes average...
and guess what : after 10 days, my boobs were so great !
I started with a small cub B and adding saw palmetto firm cream gave
the perfect roundness to my breast ... and it gave me 4 cm more so it was a little C cup.
I had attained my goal i was so happy to see efficiency of herbs !  Heart

Problem  is ....
i was so happy with my breast but after 15 days of saw palmetto cream, problemes happen :

I woke up each morning with nausea, dizziness, very tired..
my breast kept on growing ... i thought i was pregnant , i ended up doing the test
because of my new "enormous" boobs bu t i was not pregnant.

I finally figured out it was because of the saw palmetto..
its so powerfull ...
as soon as i stopped the SP, the side effects stopped.
and also addes roundness and shape of my breast too...

So maybe , i put too much SP on my firm cream
the dosis was 50 g  of SP and 150 g of coco oil....

Maybe, do you know how can i continue to take SP 
but without the side effect ?
I heard about a firmcream mixed with SP and avena sativa....
or make a lower dosis of SP ?

Any tips ?

thank you and so happy to join our group !
lets stay determined everyone !

Lolalela

Saw Palmetto doesn't have any side effects for most people, but as you found out it does for some people. The nausea and dizziness you reported are typical of what some people report, so I think it's just a case of you being one of the unlucky ones that have problems with Saw Palmetto. I don't honestly know whether trying a lower amount would work for you or not. Maybe you would still be sensitive to it or perhaps with a lower amount you would be fine. It's very hard to say. Some people take huge amounts without any issues, but if you have a negative reaction to it perhaps no amount is ever safe. As I said, it's hard to advise you.

If it is an SP oil and not loose powder then that is quite a lot and I think 5-10g with 190g coconut oil would be more normal.  Even so it doesn’t usually cause issues so you might be the exception and might not be able to use any.  Are the other herbs extracts or whole herbs?

(26-08-2023, 12:09 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  If it is an SP oil and not loose powder then that is quite a lot and I think 5-10g with 190g coconut oil would be more normal.  Even so it doesn’t usually cause issues so you might be the exception and might not be able to use any.  Are the other herbs extracts or whole herbs?

Its pure powder of saw palmetto that i purchased on EBAY , i think its good quality
EBAY (link)

The other herbs are powder, pure powder each time and the fenugreek powder is seeds that i ground by myself

I really want to try again saw palmetto powder with coconuit oil.

my first attempt was to make an oily macerate (is it the right word ?) 
but I didn't remove the powder with a filter, leaving the SP powder in the macerate.
so i was massaging my breast with saw palmetto powder + coco oil :  i guess its too much.

I'm going to try again this time, to lower the dosage of SP as you advise, and remove the remaining powder, so I'll only have coconut oil and the active ingredients of SP from the powder in my cream. I really wanna try because my boobs were exactly what i wanted thanks to SP !

I'll start tonight and let you know in 20 days...

maybe i have a question : is it ok to take a contraception pill while trying NBE remedies ?
thanks for your replies and have a good day everyone  Smile

wish me good luck

Since it’s not an extract 2.5g a day is about right.  If it still gives you trouble then you may want to stop and figure out what’s going on first.  Which birth control are you on?

(25-09-2023, 03:11 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Since it’s not an extract 2.5g a day is about right.  If it still gives you trouble then you may want to stop and figure out what’s going on first.  Which birth control are you on?

im taking trinordiol pill 

https://pillintrip.com/medicine/trinordiol

what do you think ?

(14-10-2023, 08:49 PM)lolalela Wrote:  
(25-09-2023, 03:11 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Since it’s not an extract 2.5g a day is about right.  If it still gives you trouble then you may want to stop and figure out what’s going on first.  Which birth control are you on?

im taking trinordiol pill 

https://pillintrip.com/medicine/trinordiol

what do you think ?

Sorry, I think my thread notifications stopped working.  Like most combination birth controls it may lower estrogen a lot, especially near the end when the levonogestrel is highest.  The estrogen they add is barely enough to prevent a deficiency.  You might benefit from pueraria mirifica to balance it out, on the same 21 days.  It is strong though and you already reacted strongly to saw palmetto, so start light to be safe.  If you use fenugreek you can try soaking 1-3 tbsp. whole seeds in water for 4-12 hours.  Then strain and rinse off.  Start with only 1 tbsp.

I’m not sure what happened with the saw palmetto since it sounds like it was a normal amount, assuming you were only getting about 2g a day.  You may not want to use it to be safe.  Or maybe use less but if it keeps causing trouble just stop entirely instead of pushing it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon