Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Plan Confirmation and UK Supplier

Hi Everyone!

Wow so much information to digest!
Was just wondering if anyone had a good supplier to the UK. Want to make sure I am getting the good stuff:

- 50% Saponin Shatavari Extract (400mg)
- Vitex (1 capsule)
- Saw Palmetto Extract (320mg)
- Maca (3g+)

Was planning on using these in the amounts above. Any suggestions for cycling? I am also a little nartually estrogen domenant (have to keep it in check), hence the lower SSE, but am open to suggestions

Thanks!!

Vitex and Saw Palmetto are very easy to find. I tried to buy Maca in the UK a few years ago and kept getting blank looks. Nowadays you can find just about anything on eBay and Amazon.

I'm no expert, but your dosages look quite modest to me.

Thank you!!
Yeah I wanted to start with it a bit lower so I don't accidentally screw with anything. I think I am naturally quiet sensitive and want to be careful

OK that makes sense.

Vitex products seem to vary a lot in terms of quantity though, so there's no telling really how much 1 capsule will be.

The ones I have at 500mg I think which seems about right

Shatavari helps both estrogen and progesterone which is fine.  Pueraria mirifica is what you want to avoid.  If you’ve confirmed the estrogen dominance with a hormone test then progesterone cream can be helpful.  If you have a hard time getting it where you are at then an all progestin birth control may help, or better yet prescription progesterone if possible.  If you haven’t confirmed estrogen dominance then you may only want to try a little progesterone cream at first to make sure, such as 40-60 mg.  Then if it’s helpful you can always add more.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon