Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Coming back to pumping after 3 years

I pumped and used Isosensuals for about a year 3 years ago and gained maybe 1/2 a cup.

I was completely flat before 32 AAA and now a AA. It was actually a huge confidence boost and I felt a lot more comfortable. But I would really like a small B!

I am going to try to noogle for 1-2 hours most days and get Isosensuals again. I will post pics and if anyone had a similar story I would love to hear it!

Welcome back lovely! and got my fingers crossed for you to have amazing progress this time round! If isosensuals worked last time go for it! Otherwise Id highly suggest a good Korean or Japanese bust up cream with volufiline like the one I use  Big Grin Heart

Be sure to drink lots of water before and during noogling. Also massage with oil like Almond oil. Best of luck.

Not much of an update but it is much easier to noogle now then when I did it years ago because I was so small. I think there is some swelling- I read somewhere if you used to do it and then come back to it results will come faster? Also the more tissue you have the easier to get results?

Any experience people have with thus?

(04-08-2023, 03:57 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  Welcome back lovely! and got my fingers crossed for you to have amazing progress this time round! If isosensuals worked last time go for it! Otherwise Id highly suggest a good Korean or Japanese bust up cream with volufiline like the one I use  Big Grin Heart

Thanks so much! Which one do you use?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon