Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to NBE. What oil should I use for massage?

Hi I read about a woman named chiyomilk who managed to grow 6 cup sizes by massaging and supplements. I want to mainly focus on massages and eating boob friendly foods since I’m scared to take supplements. I might be open to fenugreek though since it doesn’t seem too bad. Does anyone know about pueraria? 

I am a female in early 20s and have a 34DD size
I’ve always had a medium size bust but since I’m chubby now they are big. However I would like to keep the size and lose some weight too. I know breast tissue is mostly composed of fat and it’s hard to lose while keeping boobs. Chiyomilk seemed to stay the same size while getting huge breasts.

Bottom line: what oils are best for breast massage?

I’ve been thinking of using:
Olive oil
Fennel oil
Lavender oil 
Fenugreek oil
Coconut oil
Jojoba oil

I am thinking of using either fenugreek oil,lavender, or fennel with the coconut oil or jojoba as a base

Also if anybody happens to know what oil or cream chiyomilk used for her massage please do tell!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon