Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do longer domes exist?

Quick question: Say for instance, I had breasts in the D or DD cup size range and I wanted to use Noogleberry to make them bigger. What if I had breasts that measure approximately 9 inches long when leaning down (say, on my hands and knees or standing but leaning down so that my torso faces the floor)? Does Noogleberry or some other company brand that makes breast enlargement pumps make large or long cup sizes to accommodate breast sizes in that range? Thanks.

[unnecessary quoting removed]

This one is peculiar because I will be facing this problem quite soon. I'm using the out of production XXXL domes which are extremely wide but not as deep as XL or XXL. They're 18cm wide whereas XXL is 15cm just to give an idea. Pair of XXLs has volume of 4000ccs, XXXLs are 5000ccs. The problem is depth, my nipples touch the upper end of the dome already with good swelling and projection is what I want to develop. So getting them deeper would be amazing.

The only ones I know to be deeper are the cheap crap Aliexpress ones, but they also have the weird cone like shape but plenty of depth. They're thinner plastic and the edges aren't as good but they work otherwise just like Noogle domes would. If someone knows where to find something 18cm, but deeper than Noogle stuff, I want to know.

Would these work? https://www.amazon.com/Titoe-Cupping-Vac...B0BX8RCVDT
They claim 22-23cm height

These are the silicone rings to help pad the cups https://www.amazon.com/Cupping-Therapy-M...B0B5ZT2CCX

[unnecessary quoting removed]

Btw, these are the exact same ones I got already, I bought them from Aliexpress and they're good enough and do the job but way more flimsy than Noogle domes. Still good enough to actually work. Edges aren't as nice. The ones you linked are the largest ones they seem to sell and they're super extra wide, even too wide. I think one size smaller ones would likely be spot on as they should be 18cm wide just like XXXL Noogle domes are. I've been wondering if I should order as that depth would allow longer use once the XXXLs are full. The shape just isn't that good I think.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon