Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lara's HRT & NBE

Day 750

I was supposed to take time off and not update with pictures so soon as I wanted to surprise everybody with amazing results, but it seems that I'm getting to give you an update right now. I took some "boring" pictures for my timeline and got a big surprise. Firstly, the camera on my new phone is amazingly good. The way it handles lighting and how it has near zero lens distorsion is awesome. It seems that the reviews for it having an exellent camera were correct. Its super easy to use and taking good pictures is a walk in a park.

As I'm formally trailed on photography and photoshop, if I put in the effort, this little device will give me a lot of fun taking pretty photos. Usually I don't bother much with it, just snap away and do colour correction, lighting and sharpness and that's it. Timeline photos I'm more careful with to make them as consistent and comparable as I can and this is what I want to show you. I snapped a new one twenty days past the 24 month photo so this isn't even a full month yet. Also worth noting is that I'm now three days off noogling as I want the edge marks to heal and just let my girls have a little rest.

The big surprise is what the latest NBE stuff is doing! Lotus and Stevenator have hit a jackpot with the idea of DHEA & progesterone cream topically on breasts because this is mind blowing! I'm only ONE WEEK in with it and my boobs have grown in length, visibly! Its likely playing well along higher dose of bovine ovary as well because BO is notoriously good on growing projection. I'm really pleassantly surprised to see a visible difference so quickly! Oh what would I do without the greak friends and science geeks who dig up this craziness. Hug  I'm also on blessed thistle now and that is the only prolactin booster along with GABA (and to an excent, cypro) that I'm on right now, yesterday I got a flow of droplets show up and I haven't even been pumping or massaging much as I've been busy having good time with my girlfriend. (Bless her, she's awesome! She had bought me some new clothes, really cute animal print leggins which look great, several tops and panties and what else, gosh I love this lady for treating me like a princess.) Oh and I finished th estriol cream a week ago, I had a month on it and I can say that stuff also works like a charm, my nipples have grown since, but it seems that DHEA cream is doing the sam job even better by boosting local estrogen levels. (The study on this suggested this and it seems it is correct.)

So here's pictures, I'm adding a selfie here which I think is cute, better cam, taken from mirror. This is what I actually look like. Big Grin And then "boring" boob picture, they're so much heavier and longer now in such short time its crazy. And then showing my rear, I'm getting thicker.
[attachment=14775][attachment=14776][attachment=14777]

Your new phone made some great pictures showing how beautiful you are.  Your breasts are just breathtaking.  I hope someday to achieve the fullness of yours.  I've already outgrown my domes and should be getting my noogleberry xl's in a few days.  Your results are fantastic.

(11-07-2023, 11:03 AM)Mashtenn Wrote:  Your new phone made some great pictures showing how beautiful you are.  Your breasts are just breathtaking.  I hope someday to achieve the fullness of yours.  I've already outgrown my domes and should be getting my noogleberry xl's in a few days.  Your results are fantastic.
Thank you. Hug Heart

Changes within the last month have been mind blowing. I'm starting to feel confident that DHEA + P4 cream combo is a winning one. Difference in one week that can be felt and seen is nothing short of amazing.

You will, bigger domes will allow much more side ways swelling and that will result in more fullness, I've had that happen now three times, first with XXL domes, then with XXXL and lately with the cheap ones which are 21cm wide, that's actually too much but at the same time it allows EVERYTHING to be pulled in at once which I think is one of the key things with making Noogling work.

Thanks.  I'm hoping that the wider domes will help a lot.  I really want to get them wider and fuller.

Day 767

My mental health break is doing wonders. Few days in silence of countryside is such great therapy. And time with my gf is so nice as she's taking good care of me.

Third day off noogle, I'm also on my period so my boobs are quite puffy today. Also its nicely warm. About period I should talk about in detail some time because it is intense and one of the biggest reasons why I'm convinced I'm intersex... I've verified it from cis fem friends so many times, the way I'm sick for about a week once a month, it comes like clockwork and I've said I got it all excetp for blood. But something keeps on colouring my poop super dark once a month (blood in stool??) and it magically correlates with my "magical" period pains. Bloating, cramps, entire pelvic area aching like hell, mood swings, food cravings, digestion problems, you name it.

So along with this painful validating girl hell I decided to snap some new pictures. I don't think my boobs have never looked this mature before. I'm developing so much projection lately, much faster than I anticipated. Higher bovine ovary dose and topicals are pure sorcery, it feels like they're playing together perfectly. I love this development, my breasts are extra wide and have lacked projection and now its the only direction I'm growing into. I love it! If I'm like my family ladies, I will likely get very elongated shape once I mature. And note how Tanner 4 mounds are getting more prominent even still. I don't think I'm close to being finished yet as they just keep on getting wider and more projected.

If I wasn't enough of an advocate for DHEA + Progesterone combo, now I am. I'm bit over twenty days in with them and its becoming so obvious that this is a winning combination.

Its also not just boobs changing, my backside has plumped up even more... Seems that I'm developing quite a bubble butt. Not that I mind such a shapely rear, its lovely to sit on too. And I notice how some of my clothes are fitting better, but jeans are becoming troublesome as my waist to hips ratio keeps on getting to smaller numbers. I haven't measured for ages but I think I will once I hit 26 month mark.

[attachment=14778][attachment=14779]

Glad that things are going well for you.  I'm hoping to widen mine and firm them up with my noogleberry.

So much for losing weight... Instead I have gained some, no scale so I dunno about the numbers but as usual, its mostly girly stuff, so plenty on my hips + butt + thighs and lower tummy which has always been easily thick and well, I've got some more over there. I snapped a photo I think is kinda cute and artistic so I thought I would share. I love the changes, but this isn't taking me any closer to my weight goals which I have to achieve somehow at some point. I have to get my BMI to 30 or below for surgery, within two years so no worries yet.

To be honest, I hate BMI as it has never quite worked on me, even at my slimmest I was at the upper end of "normal" and any other time its been hovering around thirty and since starting HRT, it has jumped to like 33-34 or so. Bovine ovary is a big culprit along with inability of maintaining a insane high maintenance lifestyle which I seem to require if I want to stay slim. Eating like a bird is out of question because that would make me totally not functional at all. Lovely metabolism isn't it? Use up energy quickly, gain weight quickly.... Losing used to be easy but now its become super hard to pull of.

For now, I'm fine though, I'm going to keep getting more curvy as I have time to deal with this. [Image: biggrin.gif]
[attachment=14780]

Umm... Just going to drop this here. I thought the pic from two days back was awesome but this one is on another level. It wasn't long ago when I was complaining about nipple development lagging behind, it appears I don't need to worry about it as its taking a new turn and what's with my areola width? How huge they want to grow? I don't mind, I would love to have them very wide. Big Grin

[attachment=14782]

Day 774

One day shy of 25½ months on HRT and exactly thirty days using the amazing topical program. DHEA + PG cream are mind blowing, I was blown away looking at this timeline picture! Its very obvious that this combination is playing together perfectly with my HRT and other NBE items and I have a hunch that in particular its amazing along with Bovine Ovary.

Just look at this, its crazy!!!! I haven't measured for a while but this is absolutely mind blowingly massive gains within only twenty seven days between the pictures! Note that during the last month I have noogled only twenty nine hours, that's hundred hours less than my record months. I'm adding another picture as I had some fun with the cam, I keep telling people that my waist is tiny under the fat... This is what I want body contouring to do to me, I'm going to show this picture on my consultation as it perfectly demonstrates what I want. I'm not even struggling, well done lipo can make it even more accentuated. Got to love the weird af intersex body that made me this tiny waist and wide hips, just add some girly fat to right spots and sculpt it a bit... If there is a way to be 100% 24/7 stealth passing and very feminine living with a huge body like mine, its big curves that does the magic. From being perceived as a guy into fully passable lady in twenty five months being almost forty years old, I don't know many who have pulled it off. Wink

This timeline anyway is a testament to the awesomeness of the topical program, I'm going to add the missing pieces to it as soon as I can, but DHEA and progesterone creams alone are a mind blowing addition to other NBE and conventional HRT programs. Heck I think I'm looking at more than half a cup size difference here. In just twenty-seven-days. 

Let that sink in.
[attachment=14783]
[attachment=14784]

I'm really starting to feel stupid posting here... The only person who apparently ever communcates is Mashtenn who talks with me on regular basis on Nexum too and otherwise its dead silent. I don't like to keep up a monologue forever, but well this forum has been extremely silent for a long time anyway.

Also I don't like to be reminded and be "put on my place" all the time by someone feeling so high and mighty with a luckier background on transition either. Who the fuck does choose when things happen and how they happen huh? Who chooses to be cursed by Y chromosome and lack on information and understanding? I sure as hell never did. And guess what, In twenty five months I've become stealth passable curvy lady. Even with my massive 180cm tall, 115kg heavy overgrown body which makes me bigger than half of men and 90% of women. I'm pretty good at this despite missing the youth train.  Rolleyes I don't need to be reminded on how horrible it is to be tall and wide and heavy either, there are more ways to femininity and beauty than being a tiny little pixie the firsrt gust of wind knocks over. I never chose to do this "late", I never chose this body, I never chose to be a goddamn huge amazon chick. But got to rock what ya got. At least I'm good at getting curvy and doing in two years what some can't do in five. 

Anyway, my natural curiosity keeps me reading and there's not much else happening. I think I'm gonna give up on posting often as it feels absolutely useless. I don't feel welcome, I don't need endless reminder of how I am "lesser than" for what ever fucking reasons. Intentional or not, it pisses me off. I'm worthy. I'm a woman. I'm not lesser than! Iif I feel like the opposite is being rubbed on my face somehow, I leave, I have real friends and better places where I feel welcome.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon