Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Periwinkle12's program

It's definitely tricky to do the low carb diet. Counting, right foods, etc.

Haven't taken pills in a week. Will start Monday.

Dear boobs,

please grow. Now. Thanks!

Yours truely,
- periwinkle12

Thinking of switching things up.

8pills of msm a day and fenugreek massage. Just don't want a hairy chest and fenugreek is pretty strong smelling as well. Hmm.

I've heard quite a few people talking about msm, and I added it to my routine purely because everyone else has, but now I'm nearly out and have to buy more, so I was just wondering what exactly is it for?

So no growth yet with the pills yet.

Going to buy cocoa butter and add fenugreek in it.

Put fenugreek capsules in olive oil. Going to leave it for a week before using it.
Hope I dont smell too bad when i start using it. People are saying they smell like maple syrup guess that isnt too bad lol. But one girl said she smelled like curry. yuck.

My revised plan is to take MSM along with the oil.

My oil has been steeped for a week and 3 days.

Want to loose weight before starting my program. Maybe if I used a fat burner I would loose weight really fast and if I lost boobs with it it would be ok because I would be starting my program afterwards?

But what if my new program doesn't work and leaves me with less boobs than I originally have now?

I will start my maple syrup massaging tonight.

I intend to massage once a day in the night to avoid smelling like maple
syrup during the day haha

-------

did my 1st massage. Not really smelling they maple syrup smell. Smells more like the olive oil I mixed it in with. But only time will tell. Very hopeful this will work for me! I hope I don't break out in the chest area from the oil clogging my pores.

Fenugreek always cakes to the bottom spend about a minute or two shaking bottle for it to mix before pouring to massage. So far, so good with the massages.

Pain in breasts, but only bc I'm about to hve my period soon.

Did a morning massage. I use Tigerlily/Fengshui's massage technique,specifically number 3 and 4.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=91

Starting back up on the MSM pills today. 2 in the morning 2 in the night.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon