Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Periwinkle12's program

do you notice that your breasts seem bigger when you hold them??

No. They feel the same and bras feel the same.

I used to feel the knocking into them effect but I think that was preperiod symptoms.

But I'll continue taking the pills. Maybe I'm a slow grower? It's still a bit early.

agreed, 3 months isn't long enough to tell or grow. So good luck for this month coming!

good luck and stay positive

Thanks guys Big Grin

Today I really liked my small boobs. I looked at them in the mirror and said "well these aren't that bad afterall" lol.

Who knows how I'll feel about them tomorrow, but I'll soak up this feeling for now Smile

I checked my temp yesterday just to double check my program and it was 98.7. My protein intake was around 86. I will continue to take UB, but focus my attn on other things and try (try being the key word lol) not to think every second "oh are they growing yet"

no matter what, i think we should all learn to be happy with our bodies. and if we grow, that would be bonus.... but that's easier said than done, i know. i am TRYING to accept and like my boobs. so in the meantime while i wait to see if NBE will ever work, i'm buying sexy lingerie to make myself feel more womanly. Wink

hope to hear good news from you soon. i feel like we are on the same NBE boat.

I agree lled, sexy lingerie does help Tongue

----

It's about one week before my period and the knocking of my boobs with my arms is happening again. Will start with the protein shakes tomorrow.

On an unrelated nbe sidenote, I've gained about 10 pounds since the summer Dodgy lol. I need a gym membership and better eating habits. Imagine if some of that weight had gone to my boobs Wink

Period 4 is here...ordered two more bottles of ub just now.

Yesterday my friend asked if my boobs looked bigger. I told her it was the bra (I was wearing this new push up bra), but I was secretly wondering if they were growing haha Blush

http://flat2fab.com/blog/top-5-secrets-f...largement/ is the video Char shared with us...just did the chi massage. They made me hot, this is the most exercise I've done in awhile Tongue lol. My boobs are really itchy after the massage. Was I supposed to do this with lotion?

oh that massage. my boobs were really itchy after the massage too at first. i thought it had something to do with the stretching of the skin. i actually usually do one boob at a time because i don't actually have too much space between the two. and it seems they want to follow each other around in the motion :] i use oil on mine like coconut oil is so moisturizing for my dry skin and hair. congrats on getting asked by your friend. don't get vane now Rolleyes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon