Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Japanese technique. Positive attitude. No herbs or additives

Hi all. I'm from Russia. I have been doing breast augmentation for a very long time. Tried a lot of things. There was no special effect from any kind of pumps, including noogleberry. I didn't like using it. Since I had to hide it, hide the swelling. So de did not like any herbs, oil compositions with a pungent odor. I came to the conclusion that the technique should not cause discomfort, should not be a routine. Only what brings pleasure and is not very annoying

I will not describe my attempts for a long time. I am now almost 40, I gave birth, fed. Due to the abrupt interruption of feeding and the long pulling of the breast, it has lost its shape. I have been recovering for a long time. From incomplete A, I grew up to incomplete B. I was quite thin. I gained a little weight, but the weight on my chest somehow did not reflect. Of everything I did, I liked the Japanese technique and visualization the most.

Exactly one year ago, I again began to study Japanese techniques. Before that, I tried the Method Tose Keoku, Miki Osawa. The effect is small, although Japanese women grow large breasts. And here is a new technique is hurri up Yurina Yamashita. One Russian-speaking girl who lives in Japan recruited a group and we studied with her. The result was while working with her, keeping diaries, everyone observed. But then she stopped training. And over time, it turned into just a routine on its own. The chest then grew, then fell. Nevertheless, there are results for the year. But I decided all the same to figure it out and find out why the breasts grow in Japanese women, but not in ours, what are we doing wrong ?. Firstly, Japanese women are very disciplined, they do not have critical thinking, that is, there is no doubt that it works. They know for sure that it will help them and do everything right, observing all the nuances.

So the first thing you need is positive sodium. Stress blocks female hormones, breasts stop growing. Prolonged stay in depression, nullifies all efforts. No matter how hard. Conversely, if you are in a positive mood for a long time, your breasts may begin to grow even on their own. I had this, my breasts increased, the shape improved when I didn’t do anything at all, I was only in a very positive mood. As soon as depression, a bad mood, the chest seems to dry out and lose its shape. I think many women could notice this in themselves.

So the first thing is a positive attitude. Hobbies, travel, photo shoots, women's pleasures, etc., everything that gives you joy. By any means avoiding stress, despondency and depression Rolleyes

Second and important. Good dream. Sleep at least 7 hours a day. The best time to fall asleep is no later than 22.00-00.00, when growth hormone is produced, the body rests and gains strength. As for sleeping on your back, you can try, but if it bothers you a lot, then you don’t have to force yourself. But try not to sleep on your stomach Rolleyes

Third. This is posture. Although I do dance, I noticed that I have lardosis, I stoop. Incorrect posture causes a violation of blood flow, respectively, the chest does not grow, sags. Nutrients do not enter the chest, lymph drainage is difficult. Due to incorrect posture, breathing becomes incomplete, we breathe not with the chest and upper part, but with the stomach. Accordingly, the stomach is inflated, not the chest. Our belly becomes bulging, not the chest. It is enough to stand up straight, straighten your shoulders, head up and breathing becomes correct, the chest is saturated with oxygen. Now I stand against the wall for 3 minutes every day and try to check my posture throughout the day. So you don't have to sit cross-legged. Try to keep your back straight while sitting. Don't lie on one side while watching TV. Do back exercises. You can also use a massage roller and roll your back on the floor.

Let's check your posture Smile

If there is asymmetry, then you need to perform special exercises every day.
1. Walking on the buttocks forward and backward
2. Lying on your back, spread your arms to the sides, palms down. Raise your bent legs to 90 degrees and lower slowly to the left, and turn your head to the right, try not to tear your shoulder blades off and also in the other direction, 10 times. I think there are other exercises Huh

Here is a link showing exercises to eliminate the curvature of the pelvis http://bustup-wishinfo.com/osusumeshouza...h1_inframe

The next thing is important. This is an armpit massage. This helps to cleanse the lymph, as well as make the chest more voluminous and fuller. In the armpits, there are meridians (liver meridian, bile meridian), which activate the function of the mammary glands.
Pinching or rubbing the armpit to stimulate axillary lymphatic drainage.
If you improve the flow of "energy (ki)" with
Only fat can be attached to it.
*Armpit lymph is very delicate, so be careful not to damage the blood and lymph vessels. It is important to massage with moderate effort. Just rubbing, massaging and pressing well on the armpit area,
The amount of energy flowing through the meridians changes significantly, the corresponding mammary glands are activated.
This means it will be done.
In fact, the meridians are also connected with the ovaries, so female hormones are activated.
This is the mechanism by which the mammary gland develops.
Many people do this armpit lymphomassage only once a day.
However, this is about 5 to 10 times a day (massage about 20 seconds each time).
better

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon