Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How RocketMelon achieved her results ?

Hello, 
I'm very intrested in her program but didn't understand well how it works.

She gave a very detailed listing of every herb, massage (with oil), and pumping schedule. Basically she devoted a phenomenal number of hours somewhat erratic like some days off and two to four days in a row 8 to 14 hours what I take to be hard pumping, massaging, drinking lots of water. I remember at the end of one multi-day pumping stint she said she swelled 5 inches in those days. Hard pumping can be dangerous, keep a sharp look out for any signs of damage, and stop immediately if found. I think she used Noogleberry padding, and would get new ones every couple of weeks. Make sure the domes are away from the arm pit as pressure on nerves there can cause long lasting damage. No blisters, misting, red dots, bruises. Find the balance of highest force without any damage. Pump 15 to 30 minutes, massage 5 min, drink water, pump again. Spread pumping sessions across the day.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon