Tiger Lily's booby growth project

I did it and it helped!
Thank you!
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
DancingArianFlame

Unread postOct 19, 2008#102
Quote:I'm Tiger Lily from Taiwan. My booby project begain in Sep and I gained a size since then, so I do believe that natural breast enhancement work for sure. All I say here is just what happen to work on me or other Taiwan girls' succesful experiences. It works, but it is only traditional Chinese common sense. No enhance pills were used and no supplement except borage oil. Massage is very important and it must be medical massage like from a massagist. After massage, eat some helpful foods. I eat chicken feet everyday (make it as broth) with soya bean, very important after massage. So, some may not sound logical to you, please don't ask me to explain why or use science proof to tell me that it's wrong or doesn't make sense, because I don't know. I tried and it worked, this is my experience.. It's advice I follow from older person in China that knows traditional ways.
would bean sprouts, sesame seeds, soya milk and soy sauce have good effects?
Edit
Dislike

michelle

Unread postOct 19, 2008#103
Quote:I'm Tiger Lily from Taiwan. My booby project begain in Sep and I gained a size since then, so I do believe that natural breast enhancement work for sure. All I say here is just what happen to work on me or other Taiwan girls' succesful experiences. It works, but it is only traditional Chinese common sense. No enhance pills were used and no supplement except borage oil. Massage is very important and it must be medical massage like from a massagist. After massage, eat some helpful foods. I eat chicken feet everyday (make it as broth) with soya bean, very important after massage. So, some may not sound logical to you, please don't ask me to explain why or use science proof to tell me that it's wrong or doesn't make sense, because I don't know. I tried and it worked, this is my experience.. It's advice I follow from older person in China that knows traditional ways.
How can i see the pics of your results. And if i'm only 17 can i do it?
Edit
Dislike

tiger.lily

Unread postOct 22, 2008#104
My pictures are on the picture pages under Tiger Lily - should be easy to find. In my personal opinion I think age 17 is OK.
Edit
Dislike

Genie239

Unread postJan 03, 2009#105
Hi Tiger Lily,
I have a question
When you make chicken feet broth, after 2 hours cooking, it has fat (the white thing) on top of the water. Do you take that out, or just leave it and eat it. I think that fat is the thing that really makes you gain weight Smile.

Genie.
Edit
Dislike

PrincessJojo

Unread postJan 04, 2009#106
Hi tigerlily, I can't find your photos either. I need a bit of inspiration right now and would love to see your progress, best wishes jojo xxx
Edit
Dislike

hopefulgurl

Unread postJan 04, 2009#107
Here's the link to her pictures
http://www.breastnexus.com/tigerl.html

She definitely has amazing results.

Edit
Dislike

sailorvenus44

Unread postJan 04, 2009#108
Hi, Tiger_Lily! Just wanted to say that I am new to NBE... and I have eaten chicken feet soup once before at a restaurant called Mei Sum and I loved it! I always eat there on my birthday. I wish I could eat the chicken feet there every day, because I think your success with NBE is amazing!
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2275139]tiger.lily

Unread postJan 12, 2009#109
Hi Genie

I apologise for the slow reply. I haven't been on the forum for 2 weeks, I'm sorry. To answer your question, when the broth turn milky white/beige that's what supposed to happen and I always eat all that broth.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 12, 2009#110
Hi Sailorvenus44

To some people chicken feet soup sounds strange, but it is normal dish and you can buy that chicken feet at the Asian supermarket.
Edit
Dislike

Tiger_Lily: Thank you.

I am white but I don't find it strange at all. I try all sorts of foods. Smile
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
wendy64

Unread postJan 15, 2009#112
Hello Tiger lily,do we need to buy fresh chicken feet?
Edit
Dislike

tiger.lily

Unread postFeb 02, 2009#113
I'm sorry for the slow reply. I'll try and come back to the forum more often. For the answer, no the chicken feet doesn't have to be fresh. Gelatin property will not change, whether fresh or not.
Edit
Dislike

irina

Unread postFeb 09, 2009#114
can you explain please what do you mean in chicken feet ? does it means chicken leg?
Edit
Dislike

sailorvenus44

Unread postFeb 10, 2009#115
no, it is the actual foot (bone, gelatin + cartilage) of the chicken. It's really delicious. I'm caucasian but Tiger_Lily inspired me to try it (in a restaurant) and now it's one of my favorite foods.
Edit
Dislike

irina

Unread postFeb 10, 2009#116
"no, it is the actual foot (bone, gelatin + cartilage) of the chicken. It's really delicious. I'm caucasian but Tiger_Lily inspired me to try it (in a restaurant) and now it's one of my favorite foods."

i'm sorry, i dont understand, the bone of a chichen's leg?
can you find a pic in internet? Smile
with what food can i replace it? (i'm not shore that i can find it in the supermarket)

thanks Smile

Edit
Dislike

sailorvenus44

Unread postFeb 11, 2009#117
This is what they look like when I eat them (in black bean sauce, not in a soup like how Tiger_Lily cooks them):

http://www.savagexi.com/photos/chickenfeet.jpg

I don't buy from markets, I eat them at a Chinese Dim Sum restaurant, and that is what they look like when I eat them there. they are gelatinous and have "toes" I guess you could call them. I love them. But I dont know about subsitutes so I think Tiger_Lily could help with that question.
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2311547]fengshuiTW

Unread postFeb 11, 2009#118
This is what chicken feet look like sold @ Asain markets, already peeled and cleaned. (see pic on bottom page of the link)

http://www.aphroditewomenshealth.com/fo ... 54&page=51
Last edited by fengshuiTW on 8:22 PM - Feb 11, 2009, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

irina

Unread postFeb 14, 2009#119
thanks for your help Smile i think i will go direct to where i can buy chikens (not supermarket) and ask them thouse parts.
dont think they will mind, becouse they dont usually sell it Smile
Smile
Edit
Dislike

Curious

Unread postFeb 16, 2009#120
Hi Tiger Lily,
Thank you for sharing your methods! I'm really interested in trying this out for myself. Your results are so amazing.

One question I have-if you plan to eat the chicken feet, do you need to bother making the soup?

thanks!

OMG Tiger Lily - ur results are amazing!! I am also chinese and my chest has always looked like ur before pictures so I really want to do something about it!! However, I don't think I'll have time to cook chicken feet soup every night as I'm not always at home. So I'm going to try some gelatin and collagen capsules along with massaging those tiny things every night.

Just a question for anyone who may know - how many capsules of each should I take? What is ur opinion on NBE supplements??

I would be ecstatic if I get ur results!

Edit
Dislike

[/url]
Niente

Unread postFeb 17, 2009#122
OMG Tiger lily - ur results are amazing! I am also chinese am 26 and have always and still have the chest in ur before photo. I would be ecstatic if I got such amazing results.

I'm not sure I'll have the time to cook chicken feet all the time but I'm going to try gelatin and collagen capsules along with massaging those tiny things. Fingers crossed something will happen this time because I've tried several different supplements and nothing has ever happened!!

Just a quick question for anyone who may know - how many of each capsule should I take to be the equivalent of the amount of chicken feet soup u had every night??
Edit
Dislike

FireflyGirl

Unread postMar 07, 2009#123
Niente,

I tried the gelatin caps for awhile (a bunch - like 9 pills a day), but never got any growth from them. It wasn't until I started eating chicken feet soup every day that I started seeing significant growth. The first night I ate the soup, I had really strong growth pains the very next morning (I always massage after I eat the soup, too). It may be different for other people, but that's just the experience I've had. Maybe Tiger Lily will have other ideas that might help you, too.

By the way, I always make the soup on the weekend in a big pot, and I have enough to last me all week long (just heat up a bowl of it each day).

Hope this helps!
Edit
Dislike

sakura

Unread postMar 27, 2009#124
Hi Tiger Lily,

I just wanted to ask if you have still kept your growth after this time. It seems it's been a year since you stopped the programme? Have you been doing any maintenance since then? Do you think you will have to continue to do some maintenance over the long term to keep your growth?
Edit
Dislike

kat

Unread postMay 10, 2009#125
Hi Tiger Lily,
Just wanted to check in and see how you were doing?
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2785362]mslananh

Unread postMay 19, 2009#126
hi tiger lyly !

what is naga and borage soup?and how to cook it?is naga a thing that can make boob bigger like borage ?

more question: if i only cook the chicken feet for 15 minute ,the gelatin may not come out the feet ,but stay .and i eat the feet mean i get almost the gelatin ??
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 21, 2009#127
Hi tiger lyly

i cooked the chicken soup for 2 hour .After that ,i take the broth into other pot ,and put new water into the feet and cook again .and i found that the gelatin still come out ,because the second broth turn into something like jelly when i put it into the frige.So i think that if we cook chicken feet for 2 hour and then through the feet away ,it is wasteful because the feet still have gelatin in them .So we should eat the feet or cook twice or cook for more time.i don't know if we should still cook once but give it more time like 3 or 4 hours or cook twice .any one give some idea
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 21, 2009#128
Hi tiger lyly

i cooked the chicken soup for 2 hour .After that ,i take the broth into other pot ,and put new water into the feet and cook again .and i found that the gelatin still come out ,because the second broth turn into something like jelly when i put it into the frige.So i think that if we cook chicken feet for 2 hour and then through the feet away ,it is wasteful because the feet still have gelatin in them .So we should eat the feet or cook twice or cook for more time.i don't know if we should still cook once but give it more time like 3 or 4 hours or cook twice .any one give some idea
Edit
Dislike

martine

Unread postMay 31, 2009#129
hello girls !

Can we make a series of movements in two stages, in the morning ten minutes and in the evening ten minutes, or is that it works better twenty minutes.
Edit
Dislike

anon

Unread postJul 31, 2009#130
i'm not sure if tiger lily checks in anymore but does anyone who is following her program nkow if we can do this program without the soy. Is anyone doing it without soy or herbs and having success - just massage and feet? Thanks!

Tiger Lily, would you say alcohol decreases breast size? I've been drinking less than half a cup of red wine occasionally for heart health. I noticed my breasts were shrinking so I resorted to herbs to correct it. My breasts got full and firm for about a night or two, but it went away and now I have lost a full cup size. I am DEVASTATED. I don't need alcohol, I only drank a little wine for the polyphenols!

If you log in sometime.. Please help me...I'm not getting much help from the ladies on here.
Chuu?
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
fengshuiTW

Unread postNov 28, 2009#132
Maybe TigerLily has a different opinion, hope she logs on sometimes. With my own experience, a little red wine shouldn't hurt.
Edit
Dislike

tiger.lily

Unread postOct 24, 2010#133
Hello I'm back! I don't know any reason why red wine decrease booby size, I don't think it should hurt.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 24, 2010#134
To sukura and kat, I kept my growth for long time, but now I see some shrinking and I must resume program again I think. I haven't massage at all since nearly 4 years ago but maybe I need to massage now!
Edit
Dislike

double_ace

Unread postFeb 23, 2011#135
Hi Tiger lily,

Question, do you have to make chicken feet broth - or can you just cook/fry the feet for 5-10 minutes and eat the whole foot, and still get benefits? The collagen is in the feet right, and it doesn't increase with cooking?

Thanks
Edit
Dislike

BoobieTrap

Unread postApr 19, 2011#136
Hi TigerLily,
I came accross your page and I'm really interested. I'm a b cup but would like to increase to a c cup. I'm currently in Taipei. Do you know where I can get borage oil? Do you use lotion or oil for your massages? I just tried it and it kind of pulls my skin and it's a bit painful.
I also want to ask if taking contraceptive pills will affect the results.
Please let me know your thoughts Smile
Edit
Dislike

Baroska

Unread postMay 06, 2011#137
Hi there Tiger Lily Smile
Glad U back.I was wondering if U could send me some link with massage technique you`ve been using.Once you send this link to some of the girls but it isn`t available any more.Please help,I really want to do this massage in propper way but I don`t quite understand,therefore I don`t know if I`m doing it right way.If I could see it,it would help me.Thanks a lot...Smile
http://www.network54.com/Forum/486111/t ... of+MASSAGE
Edit
Dislike

Daisy

Unread postJul 15, 2011#138
Hey Tiger Lily, did you take any pills, or natural treatments, like fenugreek, saw palmetto, for your breast, or it was just exercises and helping foods??,thanks,
Edit
Dislike

Analy

Unread postSep 08, 2011#139
Hey, Tiger Lily. I'm also doing my own, and first, experiment of naturally increasing my breast size. It's only been 1 straight week so i don't know how the result will be (if there's any). Your post and claimed result has gotten me more optimistic about going the natural way. So far, I've been taking 6 capsules of 610mg Fenugreek. I take 2 after breakfast, 2 after lunch, and 2 after dinner. Why do I do this? Because I have been researching for a LONG time and came across a page that says in order for fenugreek to be effective for breast enhancement, one has to take at least 3g (but no more than 6g since it's not very safe to go way overboard. The direction on my GNC fenugreek capsules only recommends 2 maximum per day). I'll come back for an update in a month.
Oh! Can you post a photo of your before and after results? I see people say they've seen it but I don't see it.

Good luck to all of the girls out there who are experimenting with natural breast enhancement and please share your findings Smile

Analy

Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2961583]lia90

Unread postSep 10, 2011#140
hey.. (Analy above this post was me.. Big Grin)
I've finally found your photos and man! are they impressive or what?
Thanks again for your posts. I'm beginning my NBE. WISH ME LUCK Smile

Hi,Tiger Lily.My name is Allison.Me and my sis have been doing the breast massaging technique for four day's.I'm just wondering when will we see results.
Edit
Dislike

PerkyD's

Unread postDec 18, 2011#142
Hey Allison, I'm not sure if you know about it or not but you should check out breastnexus.com; it's the new natural breast enhancement forum and you're more likely to get answers there.
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3185443]sensous

Unread postJul 04, 2014#143
I like tiger lily's postings and like the Chinese methods how do I go about finding a breast massage therapist in my area many massage therapists here but which ones would do breast massage== I feel so much better when I massage my breasts and healthier== I want the right person to do this===

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon