Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

waxingmoon aaaa to start

Hi Celerica,

I see I completely missed this post while my brain was all hurricaned... Sorry for the delay in my reply.

You know I think your initial dosage was good because you were getting signs of growth. I think the dosages you went up too may be too much.

3000 mg of fenugreek daily seems too much - go back down to 1000 - remember, you were getting results at 500 mg. Only increase this if you have not symptoms of growth - and even then only take it up to 2000mg. Fenugreek can mess with your blood sugar and make you have headaches and extreme fatigue at higher levels.

Bring the saw palmetto back down to just 2 a day. That should give you the desired effect. SP is known to pack on the weight and if you are not looking for this you may want to switch to Nettle root.

Fennel - take just 1 of these 3 times a day.

EPO - just 2000 per day. You will need to balance this with flax seed or else you will give your body too much of the Omega 6 and not enough of the Omega 3.

Take the memory boost only at the label directed amount. Who knows what else is in there aside from the ginko. Also Ginko is a blood thinner - do not overdose on it.

If the iron label says take it 3 times a day then okay - but do not overdo the iron. You will begin to experience constipation from too much iron.

Also - do not use PM if you are going to use all this other stuff. Same goes for the wild yam. NBE is not just about using ALL of the things that work to grow breasts at the same time. Many things can interfere with each other. You have chosen a good program with the main herbs you are taking. Many women have grown from this. Stick with this program and don't go changing it too frequently.

Remember NBE takes time. Expect to be doing this for a year or more. Also get this firm in your mind. You are trying to use the LEAST amount of herbs necessary to achieve the desired effect. I know in your reading you would not get this impression. Many women start off by pushing the herb amounts up into the stratosphere. They get a little bit of effect but then WHAM their receptors get swamped and they get no further growth - how frustrating. Let's make sure that is not you. Also never, never forget - your most valuable asset is your health. Nothing is worth negatively effecting your health.

So in summary - come down on the herb amounts, but I think you are taking the herbs most commonly used for growth - so good research. Just a little tweaking and you are doing fine.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon
Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 02, 2008#102
Quote:How I got my first inch of growth (started Sept 06):

Natural Progesterone cream (40mg) applied days 12-28 of cycle
Whey protein drinks (20g) 2x per day

My current program:

Natural Progesterone cream (40mg) days 12-28 of cycle
Maca root powder (1/2 tbsp) 1 x per day
Pure Cocoa butter and Vit. E oil massage (5 min) 2x per day
Borage oil (240GLA) 1x per day
Vitex Angus Castus extract (30 drops) 2x per day

Exercises for chest:
Push ups (20 reps) 2 - 3 x per week
Bench press (3 sets of 20 reps) 1 - 2 times per week
So, as we last joined waxingmoon she was giving advice and before that whining about the hurrincane and BEFORE that, whining about Noogling and needing to lose some fat off the more porcine regions of her body... let's see what she is up to now...

I am still using the Noogleberry only now I start with the large domes. This is not as big a deal as it might sound since I did not 'grow' out of the mediums, but rather 'broke one when hysterically packing to run from the hurricane'. I am still trying to change my body proportions via the eat smarter and less and exercise more plan... grr.

I decided to measure myself today if for no other reason than to torment myself, but I was happy with the results.

I have lost an inch off the hips, an inch off the big ole butt and an inch off both of my rubbery thighs!!!! The scale is still lying and saying that I have lost only about 3 pounds, but I know it has an evil heart and I hardly listen to it...

My current measurements that matter here are:

Under arm: 33.5
At nipples: 35
Under breast 29

Another measurement that I usually don't report has increased. I measure across each breast and when I started doing this I was measuring 7 inches. Back in September I measured 8 inches on lefty and 7.5 on righty. I now measure 8.25 on both. This always is interesting because my across the nipple measurement never seems to be able to chart all the changes that have gone on.

So, even though I have lost 4 inches total body flubber elsewhere, my breasts are staying and have increased a small increment. I blame it all on that lovely Noobleberry. (okay, I must admit the better eating and more exercise was to blame for the fat loss, because when I read this again it seemed I was saying the ole Noogle sucked all the blubber into my boobs... I wish)

I use the Noogleberry about 45 minutes to an hour twice a day. The measurements I reported are 12 hours from the last session. Right after using suction the measurement across each breast will go up about an inch. There is also a lot more breast tissue at the upper part of my breasts. I think that is why the measurement under my arms has gone up an inch.

As far as herbs or other specific NBE things... I am still on my vitamin plan that includes C, borage oil, and extra protein (along with a ton of other stuff to keep me healthy). I take fennel herb twice a day. I am not using progesterone cream or vitex right now.

So, to summarize, I am still making gains in the boobage while I am whittling away the fattage. Yipee! I was quite frankly rather worried that losing body fat was going to knock out my breasts. Thanks to the Noogleberry I am still growing instead of losing.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon
Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 16, 2008#103

My current program:

Exercises for chest:
Cake.... oh man... I sooooo want to eat something chocolate filled and fattening......

Urgh... if only I hadn't spent the entirety of this last year ignoring my ever increasing body fat supply... I could be eating cake right now and I could get away with it. What a world, what a world. You can't even eat poorly and excessively for 12 or more months and not have it come back to haunt you... whine, whine, whine......

Okay - I won't say I have got that out of my system, but at least I am now bored of talking about it. Suffice it to say that my continuing plan of healthful, appropriate calorie and nutritious eating along with an increase of fat burning exercise is right on schedule. grr.

I am not sure what is 'getting' to me this morning. Is it the cold? Do I want to pack on some more body fat because we are having our first cold day today?

Perhaps it is the Goat's Rue.

That's what I came here to post. I am now taking Goat's rue - about day 5 or so. Goat's rue extract. 2 pills per day.

Headaches - but is it the GR or is it the seasonal allergies? I will eat something with sugar and see if headaches go away (no not cake, sigh, just a little sugar).

No changes in boobage, which considering the reduction in body fat so far is amazing. Thank you Noogleberry.

Goat's rue - I have big plans for you. Increase my breast tissue and reduce my body fat.

So, in a month or two we will know if this is the case.

waxingmoon
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
DJ_2008

Unread postNov 17, 2008#104
I think you're on to something here Waxingmoon - in further support of overall health and ignoring unhealthy cravings (mine is wedding cake with the extra-buttery, extra-sugary, fluffy frosting...thank God weddings aren't a frequent thing for me...), posting a mini-rant to get the craving out of your system seems like it would be really productive.

However, this may also mean that I'll end up posting to my program page at least three times a day... =)
Edit
Dislike

waxingmoon

Unread postDec 05, 2008#105

My current program:

Exercises for chest:
Just checking in with myself as a reminder to what is happening now...

Started with a small dose of progesterone cream these last 2 nights. My symptoms were a very troubling anxiety for two days and then 1 night ago a massive migraine. I have been wondering about my slight symptoms for a couple of months now and I think I am trending towards estrogen dominance once more. My plan is to use a slight dosage ... 5 - 10 mg ... per night during luteal phase to see if I can keep things under control. If need be I will go back to this at reduced dosages for several cycles.

The question is whether this is a response to the goat's rue... or maybe something else in my routine.

Here is my regime run down:

AM Routine

Wake up after 6 - 7 hours sleep (having trouble getting that 7 - 8 hours)
Earl Grey green tea along with Eve's forum and Noogleberry reading
Noogle suction breasts with large cups for 1 hour

Breakfast - Whey protein, yogurt, psyllium husk, crushed flax seed, and wheat germ

Shower
Lightly massage breasts with lavender oil and lavender hand lotion

Vitamins

(these I take for general health)

Multi - Brand varies, but always food based and moderate B vitamin amounts
Methyl B12 - 1000 mcg
Q-sorb CoQ10 by Jarrow (better absorption) 100 mg
Bioflavonoids - 500 mg (they help the vitamin C work better)
Calcium/magnesium - 500mg/225mg
Potassium - 200 mg
Codliver Oil - 2 capsules or 1 teaspoon oil
E - 200 IU
Chromium Picolinate - 200 mcg
Fish oil - 2 grams
Vitamin D - 1000 IU
Creatine monohydrate - 5 grams
Bromelain - 500 mg

(These I take for NBE reasons as well as health)

Ester C - 1000 mg
Vit C non buffered 1000mg
Evening Primrose Oil - 1300 mg
Goat's rue herb - 600 mg
Fennel herb - 420 mg
Papaya enzyme - 3 chewy tablets

Afternoon Routine

2 - 4 hours of exercise varying from light to intense
A couple of light meals of usually egg and vegetables
Another cup of Earl grey green tea

Evening Routine

Light Evening meal usually vegetable soup and followed by a whey protein drink.

Read and Noogle again for about an hour.

Vitamins (30 minutes prior to bed)

Calcium/magnesium - 500mg/225mg
Potassium - 200 mg
Chromium Picolinate - 200 mcg
Melatonin time released - 3 mg
CoQ10 - 100mg
Selenium - 100 mg
Bromelain - 500 mg

Fennel herb - 420 mg
Goat's rue 600 mg
Papaya enzyem - 3 tablets

Progesterone Cream (5mg - 10 mg days 12 - 28)

Hmmmmmmmm..... I see that I stopped taking L-tryptophan and GABA which may have negatively effected my sleep cycle. I also changed my night vitamin routine which at first seemed to help me sleep better, but I am getting less vitamin C and less of the nutritional oils now.... Better find a way to add these in at lunch time.

So... my diagnosis is that lowering the vitamin C and nutritional oils has cut back on my body's ability to create the proper hormone balance. Add to this my continued quest to drop some body fat and add in an herb that creates a hormone change towards boobage... aaannnnnd I see I have created a recipe for hormone upset.

Ahhh yes... it may have taken a few months to get here, but I have created my own misery once again (see me shaking fist at me.... grr).

So the solution will be to bring the vitamin levels up. Support the progesterone with cream for the short term. And we will see.

By the way - no change of breast size - still sitting at a B cup - slight lowering of body weight - slight lowering of fluffy body fat - slight lowering of motivation in general... but that is just the low progesterone talking and we will just ignore it...

waxingmoon

Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 22, 2008#106

My current program:

Exercises for chest:
Yup, got a new achievement bra.... 34C. My lefty is fairly happy in it and righty has lots of room to spare. This model is a front close and I have B cup versions that really make my dynamic duo look wonderful.

I have found that the swelling I receive from the Nooglberry remains longer when I use this type of bra. It helps to train my breasts and breast area fat to project more forward and I guess the support enhances the retention of fluid.

That being said, after pumping I feel squished in the B cups. I reason that if I give support with a minimum of compression this should enhance the effect.

The suction method has really taken off these last few weeks. I cannot account for the effect - perhaps it is not just the suction alone. I have been taking the goat's rue now - mind you not at high levels and some days I don't take it at all.

Whatever is working is working. The most consistent thing I am doing is suctioning ever day. Most day twice a day for at least 45 minutes to an hour.

I came close to measuring 36 inches at the nipple after suctioning. This is remarkable because my breasts just do not project out. The measurement across each breast was 9 inches at that point. The swelling diminishes over the course of 12 hours to a loss of about 1/2 inch.

I am constantly amazed at my progress. I am by all regards a slow responder to this method, but slow or not there is constant enhancement. I started this method as a small B cup. Now I am a full B to sometimes large B/small C cup. I don't think that very much of this growth is permanent yet. I reason that I will probably have to be at C cup level for almost a year before I would have permanently achieved a full/large B cup level. It would probably take enhancing to a D cup before I would ever permanently go to full C cup level. I don't know what my ultimate goal is.

I don't want to stop at small B cup level. I really think that getting into a C cup on a consistent basis will be what I want. There is a lot of psychological stuff to all of this NBE. I have already come through a lot of psychological growth with what I have done. We all have an 'ideal' physical image we envision for ourselves. I am shooting for my ideal and I think the process of getting there will create even further positive psychological effects.

What an awesome trip this has been so far...

Best wishes,
waxingmoon
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 05, 2009#107

My current program:

Exercises for chest:
Just checking in to report that I am stopping the Goat's Rue. I can't say it has been much help. Maybe so, but it also may be part of a problem I am experiencing.

This last cycle I began to feel some weird pain in my left breast during and after I pumped. It was so minor I just did not think much of it. There are many minor discomforts felt when pumping and since the area was close to the edge of the domes I just thought it was skin pulling.

Well, now it is sore to the touch and seems to be a fibrocyst or other type of cyst. It is swelling slightly and I expect is will feel even worse as my period approaches. What a bummer.

It happened to occur when I switched from the herbal extracts plus brand of goat's rue to the Motherlove brand. It is probably purely coincidence, but worth reporting all the same.

So now I have a mystery. What brought about this fibrocystic lump when I had resolved that type of breast issue long ago. Of the culprits are Goat's rue's effect on stimulating breast growth, the possibility that goat's rue raises estrogen levels, the couple of fennel caps I take each day, the actual suction method itself, all these things combined, the whims of nature...

Of the above I suspect the goat's rue the most. I also think I may be swooping back into estrogen dominance. I was taking the fennel to help support what I reasoned via symptoms was a diminishing estrogen supply. I have not been taking any progesterone for a long time. So perhaps I am just experiencing my old nemesis.

Whatever it is, this has to stop. So my plan of action:

1. Stop the goat's rue.
2. Stop the fennel.
3. Stop the suction to the left breast.
4. Increase crushed flaxseed to 2 tablespoons per day.
5. Begin using progesterone cream days 12-28 at 20 mg per day.
6. Gently massage the area to enhance lymph drainage and circulation.

I am more frustrated than anything else. I really like the suction method and this puts a crimp in that. However, I can suction the right breast which has lagged about a half cup behind the left breast.

I had been suspicious due to other symptoms that old ED was rearing it ugly head, but quite frankly I did not want to address it. Now I must.

From now on I will be doing NBE with just the Noogleberry. It has been quite satisfactory and I don't feel the need to add anything to it anymore. My hormonal balance means far to much to me to go further with the goat's rue.

We live, we learn,

waxingmoon
Edit
Dislike

LuCLu

Unread postFeb 06, 2009#108

My current program:

Exercises for chest:
Hi!
So, im wondering....why is it beneficial to take progesterone in the luteal faze of your cycle? What does it do exactly anyways? Thank you so much!!

Smile
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2391199]waxingmoon

Unread postFeb 09, 2009#109

My current program:

Exercises for chest:
Hi Dreamer,

Our body naturally produces progesterone after ovulation from the corpus luteum (the lining where the egg came from). For women with estrogen dominance who do not create enough of their own progesterone, the progesterone cream supplements what they do not make. Since it is during the luteal phase when progesterone is supposed to be produced, the cream is used only during that time.

The hormones of our body must be in balance with one another. Too much of one and we will begin to display symptoms. The treatments for hormone imbalance are as varied as the number of hormones we have. Also, the reason the hormones become imbalanced in the first place must be addressed. Treating a symptom and not the cause of the symptom leads to temporary relief at best.

I take progesterone cream supplements because my body does not produce enough on its own. This has been the case for many years of my life. Now that I am older there is a natural tendency for cycles to produce no ovulation and thus even though I have successfully treated the estrogen dominance before, I must occasionally renew my treatment when the symptoms warrant it.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. I would be glad to answer them.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 11, 2009#110

My current program:

Exercises for chest:
The painful lump in my boob has gone away!!!! Stopping all the herbs and going back to the progesterone cream for a few days has really been helpful. I will have to watch it for a couple of more days, but I think I can begin using suction on both my breasts again.

I have definitely learned my lesson about herbs. I don't think there is an effective herbal NBE for me considering the tentative state of my hormonal balance.

Thank goodness the Noogleberry works so well. During my time off I have not had any decrease in size except at the upper most part of my breast. Otherwise the gals have hung in there without a hitch.

My next goal is a serious loss of body fat from about navel downward. The Noogleberry is going to be my best friend during this new regime.

waxingmoon

Hi!
thanks for your reply.

Well, i'm proabably going to start on the P-cream for my luteal stage coming in a few days to see what i can do with this. I was concerned at first that i shouldn't because of my age, but i'm 23 and in my "reproductive" years which in this case can be used for PC. And after doing some research and asking questions it seems like it coule be beneficial. Though i'm young, i had the same stressful childhood and remember when my chest started to develope, and they were the most akward and strange shape for a long time until one day when i was like 18 i noticed they had finally "rounded out," but i am convinced they haven't grown to their potential and that i have a major hormone imbalnce. My dad's side(6 sisters) are all heavy set women with big calves, and big huge breasts, while my moms side (2 sisters and my grandmother) all have b's. I looked into the list of est. dominant symtoms and it sure looks like me, so i thought why not give it a try. I'm still young so i think there might be a chance to jump-start my breasts into a healthy growth again? who knows until i try it.... we'll see. I am happy where i'm at, i'm 34b (not really full though)...i just "fit" my one un-padded 34b, while my others are "fake" as well with pushup, that actually doesnt push anything up!! lol...i have those breasts that kinda just sit on your body with no "surface" or upper breast tissue, so "pushing them up" doesnt really do anything aesthetically except give me a more rounded shape under my shirts.....OH WELL!..... that's why im on this insane boobie quest, to see what in the world i can do, LOL!
you're an encouragement though, seeing your hardwork makes all of us other women really appreciate the imput you've got!....

After reading tons of posts, what do you think is best for younger women like myself who are probably estrogen dominant (sypmtoms,as well as estrogenic herbs not promoting too much activity)...? any advice?

thanks tons.
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
Antheia

Unread postFeb 11, 2009#112

My current program:

Exercises for chest:
Yay, waxingmoon! Glad to hear that your lump it gone, it's funny, your program is almost like a boobie novel...Tale of Two Titties...(kids love the puns.) I can't even begin to say how much all of your info has helped, thanks a billion!

Keep us updated, and keep up that awesome sense of humor, I think everyone here really appreciates a good laugh as we all make this NBE journey!

~Antheia
Edit
Dislike

waxingmoon

Unread postApr 09, 2009#113

My current program:

Exercises for chest:
Just wanted to post this to keep track of myself. I have been on a bit of a hiatus from all things NBE for about a month now.

I have not used the Noogle, I have barely massaged... I am still using fennel at small dosages and all my other supplements. I am not currently using progesterone cream.

Right now my mind is focused on losing body fat and I can't seem to rev up to do that and do NBE at the same time.

I am fully willing for my breasts to lose some size - I have confidence if they do I can bring them back. So far they seem oblivious to my weight loss. They are still hanging in there as B cuppers. This is probably because my body fat is also oblivious to the change in my regime.

GAHHH.... I am eating about 1200 to 1500 calories per day and sometimes less. I am exercising daily and getting more aerobic exercise each week. I have been doing this for a month and a half... I have lost about 4 pounds total.

So, apparently I have become famine proof. Who knew?? Some days because of my crazy, busy schedule I know I barely got 1000 calories in... a big no no in my book - but did my body notice... nah. I barely felt more hungry than normal. Do I even have a metabolism any more?? ((***SCIENTIFIC BREAKTHROUGH*** Woman living with absolutely no metabolic activity whatsoever. She gains weight just by breathing....))

Yeah, I am tired more, but that is just because I am enjoying the delight of 14 and 16 hour days.... grrr...

So to recap:

NBE - nada
Breast size - oblivious
Food consumption - miniscule
Fat reduction - unmeasurable
Weight reduction - 4 measly pounds
Whining - higher than ever

grrrr,
waxingmoon
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 30, 2009#114

My current program:

Exercises for chest:
Well I am back in the saddle again.... Yeehaa!

Actually saddle is a great analogy to the use of a breast pump. First you have to lasso those fillies with the domes and then cinch them up tight for the ride... Lucky for me there have been no bucking bronco results from them (I could just read the headlines now "Woman knocked cold by her breasts, strange contraption found in home, neighbors stunned 'She was always such a quiet person'...)

So anyway this is like, what the 3rd or 4th day I have used the Noogleberry again. I am doing it most days twice a day for 30 to 45 minutes at a time.

Perhaps there will be a stronger response this time since they have had their 'rest'. I was not disappointed in the effect from the first time, but I am not one of the 'amazing' responders like some who use Noogleberry.

The only herb I currently use is Fennel - just 2 capsules a day to give a slight boost to estrogen. My estrogen dominance symptoms are not too bad so I haven't been using progesterone cream, but I am considering it for this month. I have been having headaches and they may respond to this treatment like they did before.

Through all this hiatus I maintained the B cup I grew to. There is not as much fluff at the top of the breast as there was when I was using the Noogle, but that has already come back a bit with just a few days work.

Body fat is lower, but my weight is still about the same. Lean is good, but I wish it was going a little faster. But hey - the boobs are hanging in there so slow weight loss is probably better all around.

My vitamin regime is essentially the same as it was before. My exercise is about the same, but aerobic exercise will be increasing since we are getting a treadmill for the house. That might change things quite a bit... we'll see.

Oh yeah - the buttocks are still standing tall and proud. I am still getting complements on them. Have considered setting up a website just for them, but they already get too much attention as it is. It cracks me up when I read the posts 'Will MACA make my butt bigger?' - Yeah. Yeah it will.

So anyway before I drone on any further...

waxingmoon
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJun 13, 2009#115

My current program:

Exercises for chest:
Big sigh!

I am in a stall for now. I have been using the Noogleberry and getting really nice response - already close to where I was at the point it took me several months during my first go round.

Now I have painful fibrocystic breast response again.... SIGH! It is sort of like my breasts have an internal stop sign going. No bigger than this they say.

Which I know is a lie because with Noogle they did get bigger than this - but yes, they will get their way... the lousy little whiners!

So what this all means is that my estrogen dominance must be dealt with more stringently than I have been. I admit I have been lazy. I only occasionally used the progesterone cream. I would use just enough to dampen down the symptoms - but actually I wasn't getting all the symptoms - just the ones I was aware of.

A little bit of stress on my system and the whole health came crashing down. I had an allergy reaction to whatever is blooming around here this year and it went on and on. Then it acted like a sinus infection with a subnormal and then low-grade fever. This went on for weeks. Then came the profound fatigue and insomnia and well... nearly the whole list of estrogen dominance symptoms.

At least I think I have a handle of why I am such an ED princess. I have a mild genetic disorder that means my liver does not produce enough of a certain enzyme. This makes it hard for my liver to detoxify various drugs, but also it cannot detoxify estrogen. I just found out by doing more research into what I had always been assured was a completely benign condition. Benign my ass! Benign does not mean you can barely get out of bed fatigued and have a highly dangerous hormone (estrogen) building up to toxic levels.

So - I have added a lot of other supplements to help my liver make more of its enzyme. I also cut out fennel completely. I am using progesterone 20mg days 12 - 28 and I will for 6 month straight regardless of symptoms abating.

I also am eating a lot more red meat (helps build blood cells - something my body tends to break down too quickly) and lots of spinach. So far I am a little less tired.

So anyway -wah, wah, wah.. snivel. Yeah, I will be right as rain soon and back on the noogle when the fibrocysts disappear like they did when I correctly treated my ED before. I also am much, much less trusting of what my doctor says as far as 'benign' conditions. I trust my own research a lot more now.

waxingmoon
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJul 04, 2009#116

My current program:

Exercises for chest:
Okay, I am officially frustrated.

Yeah, I know I said I was frustrated before, but now I REALLY am.

I did one session of Noogleberry 2 days ago and my breasts are very sore still. I only did a 30 minute session.

I am in the luteal phase and I guess I am experiencing some greater estrogen dominance since I began using progesterone cream last month. I am using it from day 12 - 28 at 20 mg. I should expect greater symptoms since it is waking up dormant estrogen receptors, but I like that idea in theory much better than having to live it.

At least I am over the worst of my fatigue symptoms. I feel I have a much greater handle on my slow to detox liver system than I did a couple of months ago. I have to watch it though. Everything is in such precarious balance.

What I am doing right now that could be considered NBE:

EPO
Papaya Enzyme
Vitamin C
Protein
Massage with lavender oil
Occasional Noogle session

I am taking a ton of supplements that are for general health and to support liver enzymes. Someday soon I will update my supplement profile.

I have not made any gains, but also I have not lost anything either.

I am not done with NBE. I really do want to gain that elusive C cup even if I decide to go back to the B cup. With Noogle that is the option. If I like the C cup then I will Noogle for however long it takes to make it permanent.

Yet here I sit while everyone else is doing NBE. Making plans. Dreaming dreams. Combating estrogen dominance. Sighing.

waxingmoon
Edit
Dislike

momofocho

Unread postJul 17, 2009#117
Quote:I was just wondering how long you took Maca for and how much of an increase you saw while taking it? Also, since you have stopped have you seen a decrease? Do you think it was the Maca that made your butt grow or could it have been any other herbs or exercise that may have been a factor in increasing the butt?
Thanks
I have been using maca root for months now. My booty got larger, and my daughter got larger at the top and at the bottom. The growth is so obvious that she didn't have to measure.

She is adding hops to help with the booby growth. The package already arrived in the mail.

For a good place to get maca, just go to http://macaandherbshop.blogspot.com/

They also send weekly tips to customers in their email.

I love maca; now I have a curvy bump instead of a board back there! LOL!
Edit
Dislike

waxingmoon

Unread postSep 01, 2009#118

My current program:

Exercises for chest:
It has been a while since I have updated so I just wanted to post what my current routine is right now.
I have not gone back to using the Noogleberry yet, but I am noticing a general increase in breast size now from an increase in my vitamin D amount. I have also been taking supplements to help with energy formation and to assist my liver in detoxifying. Something is happening even though I am not doing what it typical for NBE.

I would estimate that recently I have grown a half cup size just from the change in my supplements. I now am fitting as a very full B cup.

Below is the very lengthy account of what I am doing... I also include the reasons I take each supplement and included my nutrition and exercise information as well because heck... everyone needs a good sleep aid... lol. Good luck reading it all...

Supplements for General Health
Multivitamin
C
B-12
Potassium
E
Calcium and Magnesium
Chromium Picolinate
D3
CoQ10
Bromelain
Fish Oil

Supplements to help me Sleep
Melatonin
L-Tryptophan
GABA

Supplements to help my Thyroid function
Selinium
Cod Liver oil

Supplements to help with Energy
L-Arginine
Acetyl L-Carnitine
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Biotin
Creatine Monohydrate

Supplements to help my Liver function
Quercetin
Taurine
Calcium D-Glucarate
Milk Thistle

Supplements for Estrogen Dominance issues and NBE
C
Protein Powder
Crushed Flax seed
Papaya Complex
D3
Progesterone Cream (days 12 -28 of my cycle maybe 5 – 6 doses of 20 mg for the entire month)

Some details about all those supplements I take:

Multivitamin (AM) - Take what the label suggests
For general nutrition. I choose a brand that has the B vitamins (B1,B2,B3,B6) at 25mg each. I switch brands of vitamins each month in order to allow for a greater variety of substances. I choose vitamins that are food based.

Vitamin C (AM / Midday) – 1500 – 4000 mg total daily
For general health but also for protein building, collagen building, anti-inflammatory and liver detoxification. I take C complexes with bioflavanoids (pill and capsule forms) as well as EmergenC powdered form that I mix into a drink.

B-12 (AM) – 1000 mcg total daily.
For energy support. The form I prefer is Jarrow brand Methyl B-12. I take the methylized formula because it is more available to the body.

Potassium (AM and PM) – 400 mg total daily
For general health and to balance the salt in my diet. This is also helpful as a muscle relaxant. I take the Whole Foods name brand.

Vitamin E (AM) 200 IU total daily
For general health, heart protective action, tissue repair, anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory effect.

Calcium and Magnesium (AM and PM) 1000 mg Calcium and 500 mg Magnesium total daily
For general health and to assist in muscle relaxation, bone building and heart health. I use the Country Life brand.

Chromium Picolinate (AM and PM) 400 mcg total daily
For general health and to assist in blood sugar regulation and amino acid transport for muscle building.

Norwegian Cod Liver Oil (AM) 1000 mg total daily
For general health and to supply Retinyl form of Vitamin A. My body has trouble using the vitamin A found in Beta-Carotene due to thyroid issues. This supplies 2664 IU of Vitamin A and 200 IU of Vitamin D. It also supplies 110 mg of EPA and 100 mg of DHA which is good for the brain and the heart.

Papaya Complex (AM and PM)
For digestion and NBE. The complex contains Papain (112 mg total), Amylase (96 mg total), Protease (80 mg total) and Payaya (80 mg total). I take a chewable form.

Bromelain (PM) 500 mg total daily
For muscle comfort. This is also a digestive aid, but provides an anti-inflammatory effect as well.

Selinium (PM) 100mcg total daily
For thyroid support. Selinium helps the body convert Reverse T3 thyroid hormone back into usable T3.

Melatonin (PM) 3mg total daily.
For sleep assistance. It is also an anti-oxidant.

GABA (PM) 750 mg daily total
For sleep assistance.

Vitamin D3 (AM and PM) 4000 – 6000 IU total daily.
For general health and hormone assistance. I am not outside very much so my exposure to sunlight is limited. This has been the case for years. I also am sometimes exposed to light through car windows and my office window which has been reported to increase the need for vitamin D.

Alpha Lipoic Acid (AM) – 300 mg every other day.
A powerful antioxidant that assists in energy formation.

L-Tryptophan (PM) 500 mg
For sleep assistance.

CoQ10 (AM and PM) 160mg daily total
For general health, heart health, tissue building and gum health. I take 100 mg in the morning of a formula that has an enhanced absorption and 60 mg at night of a regular formula.

L-Arginine (AM) 500 mg every other day
For energy formation.

Acetyl L-Carnitine (AM) 500 mg every other day.
For energy formation.

Taurine (AM) 500 mg daily total
For liver detoxification.

Calcium D-Glucarate (AM) 500 mg daily total

Milk Thistle (AM) 150 mg daily total

Quercetin (AM) 500 mg daily total
For liver detoxification and as an anti-allergy aid.

Fish oil (AM) 1000 mg daily total.
For general health and heart health. Contains 300 mg Omega 3 fatty acid, about 300 mg each of EPA and DHA.

Biotin (AM) 500 mg every other day
For energy formation. Also for skin and hair health.

Crushed Flax seed (AM) Two tablespoons daily total
For general health as a fiber supplement and for its lignan quantity ( 250 mg)to help control estrogen issues as well as its Omega 3 fatty acid content (2.7 grams)

Creatine Monohydrate (AM) 500 mg every other day.
For energy production.

Whey protein powder (AM) – 25 mg daily total
For general health and to promote muscle and hormone production.

Nutrition

I eat what is known as a Paleolithic diet. This means I consume about 30% of my calories as protein, from grass fed beef, organic chicken, and fish. I consume hardly any bread or other grain. I eat greens like spinach and kale as well as root vegetables. I eat fruits and seeds as well. I drink organic cows milk and yogurt daily.

I space my meals about every 3 - 4 hours during the day.

Exercise

Daily - 20 minutes of treadmill.
Daily - 2 – 3 hours of low intensity exercise involving muscle contractions and stretching.
2 – 3 time Weekly – weight lifting or other intense muscle actions.

Well that is all, of course you are nearly comatose now if you read all of that so my apologies...

Best wishes,
waxingmoon
Edit
Dislike

millanii

Unread postSep 01, 2009#119

My current program:

Exercises for chest:
WOW two words......super human!!!!! lol

Milani x
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2391199]waxingmoon

Unread postSep 02, 2009#120

My current program:

Exercises for chest:
Hi Milani,

LOL. I read over my program and think.. what a FREAK... But it is all true.

I can't believe just how many supplements I swallow each day. Most of those I take just so I can feel a normal amount of health and energy. But I would much rather go this route than ever take a prescription... if they even had some medication that could help me...

It took me a long time to find my solution of various health woes - the type that kept my doctors scratching their heads in puzzlement. But I knew I wasn't imagining all my problems. With this regime I feel good most of the time as opposed to my previous way of living where I felt bad much of the time.

The over the top exercise amount is not because I am addicted to it or anything. I teach exercise classes and this amount represents the number of classes I teach each day. On top of that I have to make myself stronger than what I teach to avoid injury.

It is like I am just a hamster on one of those little wheels ... munching my alfalfa bits and scurrying along...

Best wishes,
waxingmoon (scurrying along)

So, I have been really just slacking around in the ole breast growth arena.

Today I used my pump for about 10 minutes or so - but aside from all that massive amounts of supplements I take - just doing nothing NBE-wise.

Yet I am bigger than ever.

My own suspicion is the Vitamin D, but whatever it is my breasts are larger than they have ever been.

Sure - it might just be swelling, but even so - I have never been THIS big before.

And strangely, since the girls are taking things into their own hands I am almost ready to recommit to doing something to help them again.

The noogling today felt good and since I am starting over with it I don't have the old 'gotta do it for an hour' monkey on my back. I can just do a 10 - 20 minute short session and call it a day.

Who knows with a little more encouragement they might just step into that C cup.

waxingmoon

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon