Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

** Ann5's Routine **

Jan 08, 2007#1
Here are my stats

Height:5ft. 4.5 inches
Weight:105lbs.
Bra size:32AA-32A

I really hope I can gain weight as well, I need it because my BMI is a bit low. I nursed 5 times and as flat as I am I wouldn't mind being a full A with NBE. When I first came to this forum I had to say that Surf's progress was really an inspiration (not to mention a few others that had great success). I am getting quite impatient to start my program. I'll try to stick to it at least 3 months so later I wont be blaming myself that the herbs didn't work.

Here's what I'll be taking. I'll post my real schedule in a couple of days.

Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Red Clover
Evening Primrose Oil
Royal Jelly
Gelatin
Whey Protein Shake
Cayenne

Massage will consist of fenugreek extract and olive oil. And some cocoa butter and vitamin E.

Last but not least, I take my superfood plus (Dr. Schulze) daily (instead of a multivitamin) and noticed is has barley grass which is great. I really recommend it for those who haven't tried it, it gives me a lot of energy and since ur drinking it, the vitamins go directly to the bloodstream. It tastes awful at first, even though I am not a picky eater. It was like drinking grass but I noticed if I drink it with mango or apple juice the "grassiness" is disguised.

That's all for now. I can't wait to get started.

Booby blessings to you all

Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postJan 11, 2007#2
I forgot to add bust measurements

underbust:29inches
overbust:31.5inches

I started my routine 1/10/06.

Fenugreek extract 1ml (AM & PM)
Royal Jelly 1,000mg (PM)

Massage (AM & PM)
with olive oil/fenugreek/vitamin E. Finish with cocoa butter.

I'll add the other herbs slowly. I should be adding the Saw Palmetto in about 4 days. Also plan to increase dosage of fenugreek in a couple of weeks. I'm not sure when to add the Evening Primrose oil. I'll read up and see when to add it. That's all for now.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 12, 2007#3
Quote:Here are my stats

I really hope I can gain weight as well, I need it because my BMI is a bit low. I nursed 5 times and as flat as I am I wouldn't mind being a full A with NBE. When I first came to this forum I had to say that Surf's progress was really an inspiration (not to mention a few others that had great success). I am getting quite impatient to start my program. I'll try to stick to it at least 3 months so later I wont be blaming myself that the herbs didn't work.

Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Red Clover
Evening Primrose Oil
Royal Jelly
Gelatin
Whey Protein Shake
Cayenne

Massage will consist of fenugreek extract and olive oil. And some cocoa butter and vitamin E.

Last but not least, I take my superfood plus (Dr. Schulze) daily (instead of a multivitamin) and noticed is has barley grass which is great. I really recommend it for those who haven't tried it, it gives me a lot of energy and since ur drinking it, the vitamins go directly to the bloodstream. It tastes awful at first, even though I am not a picky eater. It was like drinking grass but I noticed if I drink it with mango or apple juice the "grassiness" is disguised.

Routine as of 1/12/05

AM
Fenugreek 1ml extract*
EPO 500mg
Red Clover cap 500mg
Gelatin powdered 10g (1 Tbl.)
**Massage 1 cap EPO, few drops vitamin E, a tsp. olive oil, and some drops of fenugreek exctract. Massage about 10-15 minutes, then slather on cocoa butter.

Noon
Fenugreek 1ml exctract

PM
Fenugreek 1ml extract
EPO 500mg
Red Clover cap 500mg
Gelatin powder 10g (1 Tbl.)
Whey protein shake (20g)
Royal Jelly cap (1,000mg)

**Massage same as morning.

Also after reading someone's post about opening the pores and then massaging I've been doing just that. Rubbing with a hot damp washcloth before I start massaging. And since I'm copying my routine from Surf's program, I noticed that she would use heat before and after massage. So I think that is the key. Unfortunately I don't have a heating pad as of yet. Until then I'll be doing the hot washcloth.

I'll be adding Saw Palmetto on Sunday.

*Leave the extract under the tongue for 20 seconds and then swallow.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 16, 2007#4

Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Red Clover
Evening Primrose Oil
Royal Jelly
Gelatin
Whey Protein Shake
Cayenne

I have added the Saw Palmetto to my routine.

So here is my current routine that I will stay with at least 3 months, although I should be adding more Saw Palmetto in a few days.

I have reduced dosages, I started too high. I was supposed to be taking 1/2 ml of extract and was actually taking 1ml.

AM
Fenugreek 1/2ml (500mg)
Saw Palmetto 1/2ml (500mg)
Red Clover (575mg)
EPO (500mg)
Cayenne (dash with a little water/sometimes juice)
Gelatin (1Tbl)

Massage:
1 capsule EPO, 1ml Fenugreek, 1 tsp.olive oil, a little pinch of cayenne. Cocoa butter after massage.

Noon
Fenugreek 1/2ml (500mg)

PM
Fenugreek 1/2ml (500mg)
Saw Palmetto 1/2ml (500mg)
Red Clover (575mg)
EPO (500mg)
Royal Jelly (1,000mg)
Cayenne (dash with a little water/juice)
Gelatin (1 Tbl.)- this time instead of water I drink it with my superfoods supplement.
Whey Protein Shake-(18g) but because I add milk, the grams should be a bit more, I have to check exactly how much.

Massage:
Same as morning.

Note:
I have been drinking some fennel tea and soy milk. Might try to add some Flax Seed Oil and Hops Tea later on.

I was having some tingles during the day, and some slight soreness. But lets see how things go with the new dosages.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 16, 2007#5

Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Red Clover
Evening Primrose Oil
Royal Jelly
Gelatin
Whey Protein Shake
Cayenne

Forgot to add Vitamin E is also added with olive oil mixture.

And good side effect from the herbs has been that I am not spotting (did not get my period though, which is normal with my Mirena IUD) as I was before. What a relief to not use pantyliners anymore. I hope I can get my libido up a bit too with Fenugree/Saw Palmetto. But it's too soon to tell yet. That's all for now....

Booby blessings to you all.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 21, 2007#6

Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Red Clover
Evening Primrose Oil
Royal Jelly
Gelatin
Whey Protein Shake
Cayenne

Currently taking

AM
Fenugreek 1/2ml
Saw Palmetto 1/2ml
1/2 capsule cayenne with liquid
massage

between breakfast and lunch I try to take my superfoods and add the gelatin 10g.

Noon
Fenugreek 1/2ml
Saw Palmetto 1/2ml

PM
Fenugreek 1ml
Saw Palmetto 1ml
Royal Jelly 1,000mg

take another cup of the superfoods and gelatin. After awhile drink the whey protein shake.

Then end with a massage.

I'm going to slowly go back to the 3,000mg for the fenu/saw palmetto. I've dropped the red clover and EPO internally. But I'm still using it externally in massaging. I'll add the EPO after a month or so. And although I didn't have any effect from the Red Clover I'll add it back when I'm into 3 weeks with this routine. I don't want to change again, I really hope I don't. I know that's not good for BE.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 23, 2007#7

Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Red Clover
Evening Primrose Oil
Royal Jelly
Gelatin
Whey Protein Shake
Cayenne

I've upped the fenugreek.

Current dosages are:

AM
Fenugreek 1ml
Saw Palmetto 1/2ml

Noon
Fenugreek 1/2ml
Saw Palmetto 1/2ml

PM
Fenugreek 1ml
Saw Palmetto 1ml

The rest is the same as above. I noticed recently when I stopped taking the red clover/EPO internally I got short of breathe. Really weird. I wanted to see what effect I got with adding the red clover. I did this morning and I don't have that short of breath feeling. So I'll put that back in. I'm not going to add the EPO internally yet. I'll stay with these dosages until Friday, if I don't feel anything going on I'll up the dosage on Saturday.

Just to note my libido is kicking in, hubby is so happy. And so am I. Also, my breasts seem slightly fuller/rounder. When I do my massages I have some more to grab. But no increase with measuring tape, which I've read is normal. They do look nicer though.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 28, 2007#8

Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Red Clover
Evening Primrose Oil
Royal Jelly
Gelatin
Whey Protein Shake
Cayenne

I've ramped up the Fenugreek.

As of today my routine will be

Fenugreek 3,000mg per day. Saw Palmetto 2,000mg per day. Red Clover 1,150mg per day. I want to stick with that for at least 3 weeks and if I don't feel/see anything I'll ramp up the saw palmetto to see if it has any effect. I remember when I first started off I was getting alot of tingles and soreness with just fenugreek, red clover, and EPO. So if about 1 and half months things don't happen, I'll try those 3 again.

I measured yesterday and my stats are now
bust:33
underbust:30

The thing is, the first time I measured I did so with a shoe lace and measured the shoe lace with a carpentar's measuring tape (the hard kind). So I'm adding an inch to the previous stats.......making a one inch gain so far. Checking online I measure 34A. Then got out an old bra to see for reference. It fit well, but not a full A.

To note, I got my period last night. Which I'm happy about. I feel out of balance when I don't get it. My BC is the mirena IUD, and for awhile now I stopped getting my period. Until I did the liver flush. I was scheduled to get it on the 10th of the month but maybe because of the herbs, and changing dosages I got my period late by 2 weeks.

Anyhoo, that's all I have to add.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 06, 2007#9

Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Red Clover
Evening Primrose Oil
Royal Jelly
Gelatin
Whey Protein Shake
Cayenne

Period is done and my bust went back to 31.5 inches. So an inch and a half of swelling before my period, wow. I hope I have some progress this month. But my 34A bra still fits better than it used to. And I can still see the fullness is kept. Good thing to report is I gained 7 lbs. yeah!!

I decided to go back to my original routine because I was sore and tingely when I was on it. I slowly ramped down the doses and here is the new routine. I'll stick with it for the whole month. It's been 3 days with the routine and I'm getting some feelings, I hope I'm on the right track. Since I'm small it makes sense for me to use the lower dosage anyhow.

AM
1ml Fenugreek (1,000mg)
1 Red Clover (575mg)

PM
1ml Fenugreek (1,000mg)
1 Red Clover (575mg)
1 Royal Jelly (1,000mg)

Also supplementing with the gelatin (10g after breakfast,10g before bed). Drinking Fennel tea since about 3 weeks, just added some fenugreek powder a few days ago. I try to add some soy milk with the tea. It tastes pretty good, it's a good substitute for my black tea. I haven't been keeping up with the whey protein shakes too well. Maybe take it 3 times a week.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 23, 2007#10

Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Red Clover
Evening Primrose Oil
Royal Jelly
Gelatin
Whey Protein Shake
Cayenne

I'm getting some soreness again, thank God. So I'm not going to mess with the dosages now. Since a couple of days I was thinking maybe to change routines or to switch to BO. So the soreness is a good sign for me to stick with what I'm taking for now. Just to note, I weigh 111 lbs. now.

AM
Fenugreek 1/4 tsp.*
Fennel 1/4 tsp.
Saw Palmetto 1/2 ml

Massage
Take 1 Tbl. gelatin with liquid
Drink superfoods

Noon
Fenugreek 1/4 tsp.
Fennel 1/4 tsp.
Saw Palmetto 1/2 ml

PM
Fenugreek 1/4 tsp.
Fennel 1/4 tsp.
Saw Palmetto 1/2 ml
Royal Jelly

Massage**
Take 1 Tbl. gelatin with liquid
Black cumin powder 1 Tbl.
Whey protein shake

I have been using fenugreek and fennel in powder form.

*With the fenugreek I try to add a tid bit more than 1/4 tsp. to try to get it to 600mg. 1/4 tsp. equals 500mg.

**In the evenings I use 1 capsule of EPO and then the regular stuff I use during the morning. Some days I'll try to squeeze a noon time massage, but it's usually hard to find the time for it.

I plan to add some ingredients that Eve was taking like hops,alfalfa,flaxseed. I really need to get an iron supplement because I'm iron deficient. I'd like to try the goat's rue also for NBE. I've been taking the black cumin for a few reasons. One, it boosts the immune system. Two,it has some essential fatty acids. Three, I've read it is similar to cumin and helps with BE. That's all for now.

Made some progress. It's just a 1/4 inch, but every little counts, right? So I've ran out of saw palmetto and I don't feel like the red clover was doing anything for me, so I have decided to follow eve's program and see how that goes. I received my order yesterday and was so upset that I forgot to buy alfalfa. It's substituting the beremeal that eve took. I really need it since I'm iron deficient and I've always wanted to take it for some reason, now I just have more need for it. Still haven't purchased soy and oats. Hopefully in a few more weeks. As for now here's my daily routine.

AM
Fenugreek Milk Thistle
Fennel Ginkgo Biloba
Hops
Damiana

Massage:Olive oil/fennel/fenugreek/hops

Noon
Fenugreek
Fennel
Damiana
Hops

PM
Fenugreek Milk Thistle
Fennel Ginkgo Biloba
Hops Korean Ginseng
Damiana Black Seed (1 Tbl)
EFA oil (1 Tbl)

Massage:Olive oil/fennel/fenugreek/hops. Start with borage oil then use the olive oil mixture.

The damiana isn't for BE, it's for LE....Libido Enhancement. LOL
I'm still taking gelatin, not as much though because it's almost finished. I'm adding the ginkgo/ginseng/milk thistle because wonderup contains it and have seen women using it in their routines. Although when I was doing some reading regarding the ginseng, it said to take a 2 week bread. So I'll do that take it 3 weeks and break for 2. I'm not sure about the milk thistle either, I still need to look it up more. But wonderup users take it daily, as well as the ginseng so I'm a bit confused about those herbs.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 19, 2007#12

Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Red Clover
Evening Primrose Oil
Royal Jelly
Gelatin
Whey Protein Shake
Cayenne

I don't know how to edit my mistakes, I didn't leave enough space between the herbs. I forgot to add barley grass. Here are the dosages

fenugreek 1800mg
fennel 1800mg
hops 1860mg
damiana 1530mg
barley grass 1500mg
milk thistle 500mg
korean ginseng 500mg
ginkgo biloba extract 120mg
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 03, 2007#13

Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Red Clover
Evening Primrose Oil
Royal Jelly
Gelatin
Whey Protein Shake
Cayenne

Well I have decided to switch to BO soon. Mainly because it's cheaper and there's not so much guess work to it. So I'll wait for my period to come which should be in a week and take a week off the herbs, then start BO.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 02, 2007#14

Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Red Clover
Evening Primrose Oil
Royal Jelly
Gelatin
Whey Protein Shake
Cayenne

I ordered BO yesterday so hopefully by next week I'll receive it. I'll wait till I get my period to start it. I didn't realize how bloated I was until I stopped the herbs. I measured myself while on herbs and when I went off the herbs I had a 2 inch loss and my bottom was a 3 inch loss. I wish I had that much of a gain in the booby department. But the 1/4 inch that I did gain, I wont complain about and at least haven't lost that. So I'm happy about that. Plan on taking just the BO and whey protein for one whole cycle. I really want to see how I react with only BO. Then I'd like to add saw palmetto and maybe wild yam for the 2nd.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 15, 2007#15

Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Red Clover
Evening Primrose Oil
Royal Jelly
Gelatin
Whey Protein Shake
Cayenne

I started BO on the first day of my cycle which is 5/13. The tablets I'm taking are 200mg each so I take 2 AM, 2 Noon, and 3 PM. Trying to massage AM and PM. Although sometimes I slack off the morning massage because I get too busy.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJun 19, 2007#16

Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Red Clover
Evening Primrose Oil
Royal Jelly
Gelatin
Whey Protein Shake
Cayenne

Note:First day of cycle was 6/16.

It's the third day of my cycle. The bleeding is more like spotting. I probably messed my hormones up a bit since I switched to the DNE brand. Lot less pills to take and more economical with the DNE. I did have a lot of tingles and sensations when I started with the first brand, so I can't say it wasn't doing anything. I have no moodiness and no bloating with BO. Also I have gained an inch but let's see if it sticks around after a few more days. I can only pray it does.

Current routine
1 BO 500mg AM
1 BO 500mg Noon
1 BO 500mg & 1 Saw Palmetto Berries 600mg PM
Whey protein shake PM
1 Tbl. EPA oil

I try to drink gelatin everyday. Massaging twice a day.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJun 23, 2007#17

Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Red Clover
Evening Primrose Oil
Royal Jelly
Gelatin
Whey Protein Shake
Cayenne

Forgot to add that I usually take 1 kelp tablet daily. It seems to be keeping my temp at normal range. Measured today which is the 7th day of my cycle. Bust is at 32.5 inches. Swelling usually goes away by the 5th day of my cycle, so I hope it's safe for me to say I've grown and it's not actually swelling that I measured.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJul 01, 2007#18

Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Red Clover
Evening Primrose Oil
Royal Jelly
Gelatin
Whey Protein Shake
Cayenne

I've been having some shooting pains and some tingles. Nipples are hurting today.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postAug 06, 2007#19

Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Red Clover
Evening Primrose Oil
Royal Jelly
Gelatin
Whey Protein Shake
Cayenne

I'm thinking of taking a break for a couple of reasons. The main reason is I feel like I need to clean my system a bit because I've gotten allergies back. I remember once I did the liver cleanse my allergies went away. Secondly, I haven't gotten any tingles/swelling/pains this cycle. After I'm done with the cleanse I might just start with boobie batters nothing internal for awhile. Then back to the BO.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postAug 06, 2007#20

Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Red Clover
Evening Primrose Oil
Royal Jelly
Gelatin
Whey Protein Shake
Cayenne

Forgot to add that I'm measuring 32 inches. I hope it sticks around.

Well I'm still on a break. I did my liver flush a few days ago. It really helped clear my face. Since it's Ramadan (fasting month for muslims) I will hold out a bit more on my program. I do however want to try that soy/nut/potato recipe from fengshui. It wouldn't hurt to gain a couple more pounds, even if it doesn't help in the boob department. After that, I'm not sure what to do. Either continue with the BO or do the herbs again. The herbs gave me bad bloating and the BO gave me acne. If I do decide to use BO, I can't order from DNE because their using pork sources so I'll have either use another brand and make sure it's really bovine. Still undecided really.

Stats are pretty much the same 32 over and 29 under. Just to note my period started the 5th of this month.

Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 17, 2007#22

Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Red Clover
Evening Primrose Oil
Royal Jelly
Gelatin
Whey Protein Shake
Cayenne

Alright, I've decided to go back to using herbs.

I'll be using:

Fenugreek
Fennel
Saw Palmetto
Wild Yam
EPO
Dong quai
Gelatin

I'll write the dosages after a few days. I'll be starting after a couple of weeks. I really hope I dont get so bloated as before. Since I have some red clover extract, I'll use it with some olive oil for massaging. That's all for now.

Note to self:
period started 10/14
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 24, 2007#23

Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Red Clover
Evening Primrose Oil
Royal Jelly
Gelatin
Whey Protein Shake
Cayenne

It's been a week since I started my routine. I'm slowly introducing each herb. Trying to massage 2 times daily. I make fennel tea with some soy milk and drink twice a day as well as a gelatin drink, also twice a day. I've had pain in the breast area since 3 days. This pain is different than what I've had before. The pain I experienced before was just nipple soreness. This pain is more like soreness in the breast wall. Though I only have this pain in my right side which is slightly bigger than the left. I really hope I'm more patient this time. I'll try not to mess with the dosages after a month (though that's easier said than done).

Dosages will be as follows:

Fenugreek 1500
Fennel 1440
Saw Palmetto 1200
Wild Yam 1000
EPO 1000

Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 05, 2007#24

Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Red Clover
Evening Primrose Oil
Royal Jelly
Gelatin
Whey Protein Shake
Cayenne

I'm going to keep with this program since I already felt pain/sorness. I'll try to keep it for another month and then add in saw palmetto. Just want to see if the next cycle brings more pain or any noticeable change. So I'm currently taking

Fenugreek 1000mg (divided in the am/pm)
Fennel 960mg (divided in the am/pm)
EPO 1000mg (pm)
Dong quai 250mg (pm)

Ran out of fennel tea, so I'm just making a cup of fenugreek tea (with some soy milk) in the meantime. Gelatin and massaging I try to keep up twice a day, but most days I just do once.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 15, 2007#25

Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Red Clover
Evening Primrose Oil
Royal Jelly
Gelatin
Whey Protein Shake
Cayenne

Still being patient and trying to stick with the same program. I got my period about a week early this time. A few days before I got my period my breasts were a bit full/rounder, but it went back to normal after the second day of my cycle. Bummer. So I'm still keeping the same amounts/herbs this cycle. If I dont see/feel like I'm progressing I'll add in the saw palmetto next cycle.

Note to self: period started 11/8

also
starting measurements in inches
over-31&1/2
under-29
above-31&1/4

Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 22, 2007#26

Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Red Clover
Evening Primrose Oil
Royal Jelly
Gelatin
Whey Protein Shake
Cayenne

I've added wild yam and saw palmetto into my routine. I didn't get much pains or sensations this month but my period finished and since I've added the SP and WY I've gotten a bit more tingles. I dont massage more than once a day and I have slacked off of drinking tea and gelatin. Boobies are looking good but no measurable difference. I did have some normal swelling before this cycle started. Most of if went away but thankfully I haven't shrinked.

Fenugreek 1/4 tsp. (AM,PM)
Fennel 1/4 tsp. (AM,PM)
Saw Palmetto 600mg (PM)
Wild Yam 500mg (AM,PM)

I've run out of EPO so I might try ordering Borage oil this month.

Note to self: Period started 12/10
Edit
Dislike

Marinora

Unread postDec 22, 2007#27

Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Red Clover
Evening Primrose Oil
Royal Jelly
Gelatin
Whey Protein Shake
Cayenne

Hi Ann5, I am very knew in NBE so maybe my advice is not of much help but here it comes...

when I started a few weeks ago, I was reading a spanish forum and I got a very good advice about the original breast size and the amount of estrogenic herbs one should take a day. It seems that estrogenic receptors may get full quickly with high amounts and this may block growth, no matter how weird it may sound. Most people use fenugreek and fennel in high doses but the starting size is not normally an AA... Acutally I am myself a 30AA, maybe less I should say :-( and started with a 1500mg fenugreek per day, that was the max I was told I should use for my AA...and maybe I see them a bit fuller ...(though in my case I think I should change my strategy to a progesterone cream because after analysing my hormones it seems what I have is a strogenic dominance...but thats another matter :-)

What I wanted to say is dont be afraid to reduce your amount of these herbs. The more may not be the more in the case of NBE! I read this sentece somewhere in that spanish NBE forum and I think its good to put it short. :-)

Best wishes and good luck with your NBE!!!!
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2422009]Ann5

Unread postDec 22, 2007#28

Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Red Clover
Evening Primrose Oil
Royal Jelly
Gelatin
Whey Protein Shake
Cayenne

Marinora
Thanks for reminding me of that. Yes I was aware of that the higher dose really might not be better. That's why I'm just taking about 1000mg a day of the fenugreek. I take 1/4 tsp. of the powder morning and evening. I dont think I would go more than 1,800mg of it. By accident when I first started my routine I was taking almost 3,000mg but quickly reduced it. Do u plan on starting a program page?
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 17, 2008#29

Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Red Clover
Evening Primrose Oil
Royal Jelly
Gelatin
Whey Protein Shake
Cayenne

Well it's the 5th day of my cycle and have kept a bit of the swelling. Boobies do look a bit plumper. I've ramped up on the herbs, added another dose in the afternoon. Should be making an order for some herbs and NB pump in a few days. Getting really excited about the pump as I've never tried any type of suction device before. I'm thinking to add red clover after a month or two.

I haven't experienced any bloating or breakouts as I did the first time around with herbs, but that's probably because the doses are low. I'll keep an eye on how things go this coming month since I've increased the doses.
Cycle started 1/11
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 20, 2008#30

Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Red Clover
Evening Primrose Oil
Royal Jelly
Gelatin
Whey Protein Shake
Cayenne

I forgot to add that I'm just ramping up on Fenugreek and Fennel. So it's 1/4 tsp. each three times a day. I did measure myself yesterday since my periods gone and most of the plumpness was still there. And to my surprise I'm a half inch bigger. I didn't get much pain this month, slight tingles but nothing major. It's hard to believe, I keep looking down my shirt just to make sure it hasn't gone.

underbust:29
bust:32

My noogleberry pump arrived yesterday. Starting off slowly with it, 15 min. 2 times a day and will work up. Also, I've got EPO and FSO added into the routine. I plan to add the red clover in a couple of weeks. It's actually a soy/red clover combo. I'll update in about 2 weeks.

Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 12, 2008#32

Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Red Clover
Evening Primrose Oil
Royal Jelly
Gelatin
Whey Protein Shake
Cayenne

My period hasn't come yet probably due to ramping up the fenugreek and fennel. Anyhow, I'm thinking of stopping the fenugreek and fennel. Although since I have an almost full bottle of saw palmetto and brand new red clover/soy extract I'll stick with those until it's finished. Then I'll focus on EPO/FSO and pumping. The noogleberry is making me very optimistic, it's only been 2 weeks and I'm measuring an inch more. I've been pumping an hour at night, try to pump an hour in the morning but most of the time it's 30min. Haven't been massaging much either, just rubbing left over oil with herbs. Teas are out also but I'm keeping up with the gelatin drinks.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 04, 2008#33

Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Red Clover
Evening Primrose Oil
Royal Jelly
Gelatin
Whey Protein Shake
Cayenne

underbust:29
bust:drum roll please........33!!!
overbust:32

AM
Fenugreek pwdr. 1/4 tsp.
Fennel pwdr. 1/4 tsp.
Wild Yam 500mg

PM
Fenugreek pwder. 1/4 tsp.
Fennel pwdr. 1/4 tsp.
Wild Yam 500mg
Red Clover/Soy Extract .50ml
SP extract 160mg
FSO 1000mg
EPO 1300mg

I also do a 30min. pumping session in the AM and 1hr. in the PM. Once I'm out of WY, I'll start ramping down the Fenugreek/Fennel. I dont think the SP extract made any difference, I totally forgot that the berries are better for BE when I made the purchase.
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
frostedmint06

Unread postMar 09, 2008#34

Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Red Clover
Evening Primrose Oil
Royal Jelly
Gelatin
Whey Protein Shake
Cayenne

Congratulations on your growth! You must be really happy. Which technique have you been using-pump and release or airlock or both? Also, what does your husband have to say about all this? I'm impressed that you're able to pump as much as you do. I can only do an hour tops. Hope everything continues to work out for you. Cheers.
Edit
Dislike

Ann5

Unread postMar 09, 2008#35

Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Red Clover
Evening Primrose Oil
Royal Jelly
Gelatin
Whey Protein Shake
Cayenne

Awe....thanks frostedmint06. Yes I'm very happy and more optimistic now. Hmmm....my husband has nothing to say because he's too busy paying more attention to my growing boobies Wink. You must understand, because we were pretty much the same size. I dont think I would have purchased the NB if I hadn't read your program page.

I dont use the airlock. I find it more convenient to just use the pump while doing minor chores around the house and stuff the hand pump in my pants...LOL. Since I'm still a "stay at home mom" I can fit in a small session during the morning. I'm sure if I was working I wouldn't have the opportunity to do it. You're doing great with it as well. Are you a B cup yet?
Edit
Dislike

frostedmint06

Unread postMar 11, 2008#36

Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Red Clover
Evening Primrose Oil
Royal Jelly
Gelatin
Whey Protein Shake
Cayenne

My progress has definitely been slower than most (still not a B cup yet!). I think it's because I was, until recently still doing massage as well. I now don't think massage and NB are compatible. I know that with Brava, massage is discouraged, but I never heard that about NB. I'm glad you're not massaging much because I'm sure it would have interfered with your growth. I do the pump and release method also, although I was thinking of trying an airlock. Just haven't got around to it! Anyway, keep up the good work and best of luck with everything.
Edit
Dislike

BabeVi

Unread postMar 19, 2008#37

Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Red Clover
Evening Primrose Oil
Royal Jelly
Gelatin
Whey Protein Shake
Cayenne

Hi Ann5, first of all, congrats on your growth! I am starting my new program (after a loooooong pause) with NB, and is very excited about it after I read your growth on NB! Can't wait for it to come in!

Greatest Boobies Love,
Vivian Shih
Greatest Boobies Love,
Vivian Shih
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2422009]Ann5

Unread postMar 19, 2008#38

Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Red Clover
Evening Primrose Oil
Royal Jelly
Gelatin
Whey Protein Shake
Cayenne

Frostedmint06,
Thanks for sharing that about the massage. I was thinking about doing some massage when I first got the NB, since I have left over oil infused with herbs. Though I never found the time to do so and have been rubbing it in and using it with the NB.

Vivian,
Thanks. That's great to hear you'll be starting your new program with NB. I hope you have great success with the NB, and please keep us updated with your progress.
Last edited by Ann5 on 5:05 PM - Mar 19, 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 06, 2008#39

Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Red Clover
Evening Primrose Oil
Royal Jelly
Gelatin
Whey Protein Shake
Cayenne

I just got over my period, it's gotten lighter and shorter....which I'm happy about. The other good news is I'm still measuring 33 inches. I'm using the medium cups now and the bottom insides of my chest are filling up. I know a month ago I said I would gradually get off herbs for BE but.......I feel so tempted to try out galactagogues. Since I read some posts regarding women whose hormones are balanced and I've noticed when I use more than 1000mg of fenugreek I start getting PMSy, I really wanted to give goat's rue and blessed thistle a shot before I call it quits for the herbal adventure. It's been a couple of days now that I've been taking goat's rue. I'm awaiting my package for saw palmetto and blessed thistle so I'll be adding those in once it arrives. As of now this is my routine:

AM
Fenugreek 1/4 tsp.
Fennel 1/4 tsp.
Goat's Rue 500mg

PM
Fenugreek 1/4 tsp.
Fennel 1/4 tsp.
Red Clover/Soy Extract .50ml
EPO 1,300mg
FSO 1,000mg

I ran out of the wild yam and dont plan on adding that back. I'm noogling 1.5-2hrs. per day. Still drinking a jelly drink after pumping. I also try to add in flax seeds in evening.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 29, 2008#40

Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Red Clover
Evening Primrose Oil
Royal Jelly
Gelatin
Whey Protein Shake
Cayenne

I've added the blessed thistle and goat's rue. I got tingles and some itching after a few days. I'm still measuring the same but I'm gaining more now in the insides. Which is where I really needed to gain most.

AM

Fenugreek 1/4 tsp.
Fennel 1/4 tsp.
Saw Palmetto 500mg
Goat's Rue 500mg

PM

Fenugreek 1/2 tsp.
Fennel 1/4 tsp.
Saw Palmetto 500mg
Blessed Thistle 500mg
Red Clover/Soy extract .50ml
Flaxseed Oil 1,000mg
EFA blend 1 tsp.

I've also just added wild yam cream, just rubbing it into the breasts,no massaging. Still keeping up with the gelatin drinks and NB.

How are you doing with the medium cups? Do you use the rings/foam/sheeting with them? I took a month and a half long break from NB so I'm still in the smalls but am very close to filling them again. I have tried the mediums out and find them painful so I was wondering what you are using with them if anything. Thanks.
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
Ann5

Unread postMay 06, 2008#42

Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Red Clover
Evening Primrose Oil
Royal Jelly
Gelatin
Whey Protein Shake
Cayenne

Hey Frostedmint06,
I was going to congratulate you on your 1/2 inch progress, but never got the chance to write to you so Congratulations. As for the medium cups, I'm doing well with them. I too got more pressure from the mediums. I have to use the rings because if I dont I get deep ring indentations that hurt. I was just playing around with the small cups to see if they fit and to my delight they didn't. I was really surprised because I completely filled them up, so just seeing that totally motivated me to continue on with suction. Now that I'm using the medium cups they grab more of the chest area and it's grabbing the inner bust area more, which I really like because I now have some cleavage. When I first recieved the medium cups I couldn't get suction with the rings on, but after a good couple of weeks it's working for me. I'm filling the medium cups at the 1 inch mark. A little too much information for you, but I can't help but share.
Edit
Dislike

frostedmint06

Unread postMay 07, 2008#43

Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Red Clover
Evening Primrose Oil
Royal Jelly
Gelatin
Whey Protein Shake
Cayenne

Thanks for your response. I'm very glad you're doing well with the mediums. Last time I used them I overpumped and got quite a few red marks and had to stop pumping for a while. I'm going to go much slower this time and try not to get impatient ( We'll see!). Anyway, I'll be ordering some rings soon-hopefully they're still in stock. Keep up the good work and best of luck with everything.
Edit
Dislike

Ann5

Unread postJun 05, 2008#44

Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Red Clover
Evening Primrose Oil
Royal Jelly
Gelatin
Whey Protein Shake
Cayenne

Updated Stats:

underbust: 29
bust: 33.1/4
overbust: 32

I'm filling in the inner bust and tops with the medium cups. It's really nice to see some progress. I now have some cleavage when I wear my bras. Just to note, I'm filling the cups to the 2 inch mark.

Herbal routine is pretty much the same. I've ran out of FSO. Added collagen. Usually pumping 30 min. in the morning and evening.
Last edited by Ann5 on 6:50 AM - Jun 26, 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJun 26, 2008#45

Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Red Clover
Evening Primrose Oil
Royal Jelly
Gelatin
Whey Protein Shake
Cayenne

I've ditched the Red Clover, it took away the tingles that I was having since I started taking goat's rue/blessed thistle. So I'm just using the red clover externally. Going to start drinking bustea, hopefully twice a day.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJul 08, 2008#46

Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Red Clover
Evening Primrose Oil
Royal Jelly
Gelatin
Whey Protein Shake
Cayenne

I'm almost out of blessed thistle and goat's rue. So I'll be slowly weaning off the other herbs and calling it quits, at least for a few good months. Then I'm going to just stick with the NB. My stats are the same for this month. Although I did get some great swelling about a week ago that lasted a couple of hours. I might need to keep up with my protein intake. I recall when I had the one inch gain I was drinking peanut butter milk shakes in the evening. Kind of a substitute for the whey protein drinks. I just take a Tbl of peanut butter, oat's, milk, and sometimes a banana and mix it up in the blender. I'll try to keep up with that again and see if it helps.

New routine will be as follows

EFA blend (flax,fish,borage)
Zinc
Bustea (AM/PM)
Gelatin (AM/PM)
PB Shake (PM)

Noogling 30 min. (AM/PM)

Edit
Dislike

Unread postJul 09, 2008#47

Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Red Clover
Evening Primrose Oil
Royal Jelly
Gelatin
Whey Protein Shake
Cayenne

Forgot to add that I have had tingles since ditching the Red Clover.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postAug 06, 2008#48

Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Red Clover
Evening Primrose Oil
Royal Jelly
Gelatin
Whey Protein Shake
Cayenne

Stats:
under:29
bust:33
over:32

Well since I've gone off the herbs, I lost a 1/4 inch. I'm not upset in the least though. I've reached my goal (at least my first goal) and can confidantely wear a 34A bra. When I'm done noogling I can wear a 34B for a few hours. It's about time for a liver cleanse and plan on using maca and alfalfa in October. Until then I'll keep noogling away. Have moved up to the large cups, but still use the medium during the daytime. Averaging a total of an hour per day.
Edit
Dislike

frostedmint06

Unread postAug 13, 2008#49

Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Red Clover
Evening Primrose Oil
Royal Jelly
Gelatin
Whey Protein Shake
Cayenne

Congratulations on moving up to the large cups! How are you finding them? Are they a lot bigger than the mediums? Are you using the comfort rings with them too? I never did get the hang of my comfort rings but will try again when I'm closer to outgrowing the mediums. Best of luck. Cheers.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postAug 17, 2008#50

Fenugreek
Saw Palmetto
Red Clover
Evening Primrose Oil
Royal Jelly
Gelatin
Whey Protein Shake
Cayenne

Hi Frostedmint06,
I'm doing better with the large cups. Have to do one at a time though. No, I'm not using the rings. They eventually slid out of the cup it was pointless. Tried gluing them, it worked but only for a couple of days. Actually I've stopped using the mediums even though I dont fill them up all the way. The large grab more chest area and strangely enough I can fill them up about the same. Since your measuring a few good inches more than myself, I'm sure you'd do well with the large.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon