Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

lena's new nbe program

May 04, 2008#1
I am finally posting my program even though I am still on a detox break. Will resume soon.

Stats (before ever starting NBE)
weight: 115-120 lbs
height: 5'4"
underbust: 27-28 inches
bust circumference: 32-33 inches
bra size: 32A (UK size)

Never smoked, never drank.

Former program: started with a very low dose (didn't know better then) of wild yam casules. Shifted to saw palmetto, still very low dose, then changed to a supplement that had saw palmetto in it as the main ingredient. After using it for a long time, I shifted to Fenugreek, and upped the dosage of my pill intake to 2,440 mg. It was then that my growth hastened. After a few months, I switched to a cheaper brand of fenugreek capsules and gradually increased the dosage (I got a bit impatient). Before I stopped fro my break, I was taking fenugreek at a dosage of 9,360 mg. In a span of one year, I grew from an almost 32C to an almost 32D. Yay!

New stats (before starting my new program that I hope will produce faster results)
weight: 110-112 lbs
underbust: 26-26.5 inches
bust circumference: 35 inches
bra size: almost a 32D (UK size)

I still don't smoke and drink but now I am exposed to cigarette smoke more often because over the past two years I met a lot of smokers who became my good friends. I have a feeling I need to stay as far away from them as possible, especially when they smoke, during the course of my NBE.

MY NEW PROGRAM

A.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca
24 g soy protein powder

Lunchtime 1,040 mg fenugreek
1,040 mg saw palmetto

P.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca
nettle tea from a 2,000 g teabag of nettle

Comments and suggestions are welcome, but I will give my program a try first for around three months before changing anything according to what you have to say because I already have all the supplies I need. LOL.

The best of luck to us all!
Last edited by stilettos on 11:21 AM - Feb 10, 2009, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

May 07, 2008#2
I started my NBE today and am pretty excited. I do hope this new prgrm of mine works better! I forgot to include that I'm going to be doing Tiger Lily's massage. Aside from that, I'm going to apply borage oil in the morning and a boobie batter of fenugreek mixed with some lotion at night. It seems that one teensy weensy problem you will have to deal with during NBE is the smell of the herbs you use. Borage oil smells bad, and so does my fenugreek boobie batter. I can't seem to find the right base to neutralize the smell of fenugreek. Maca, alfalfa, and saw palmetto are no better. I wanted to cry after I took all those herbs.
Edit
Dislike

Jun 03, 2008#3
Quote:I am finally posting my program even though I am still on a detox break. Will resume soon.

Former program: started with a very low dose (didn't know better then) of wild yam casules. Shifted to saw palmetto, still very low dose, then changed to a supplement that had saw palmetto in it as the main ingredient. After using it for a long time, I shifted to Fenugreek, and upped the dosage of my pill intake to 2,440 mg. It was then that my growth hastened. After a few months, I switched to a cheaper brand of fenugreek capsules and gradually increased the dosage (I got a bit impatient). Before I stopped fro my break, I was taking fenugreek at a dosage of 9,360 mg. In a span of one year, I grew from an almost 32C to an almost 32D. Yay!

New stats (before starting my new program that I hope will produce faster results)

I still don't smoke and drink but now I am exposed to cigarette smoke more often because over the past two years I met a lot of smokers who became my good friends. I have a feeling I need to stay as far away from them as possible, especially when they smoke, during the course of my NBE.

MY NEW PROGRAM

A.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca
24 g soy protein powder

1,040 mg saw palmetto

P.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca

Comments and suggestions are welcome, but I will give my program a try first for around three months before changing anything according to what you have to say because I already have all the supplies I need. LOL.

I bought a new bra yesterday! It was impulse buying. My excitement got the best of me. I was passing through a local mall from yoga class and passed by a store that offers lingerie in UK sizes. Ever since I started NBE years ago, I developed an obsession for bras. I saw that this store was displaying new bra designs, and I couldn't help checking them out since it was one of my favorite lingerie brands. I went to fit a few of them. Well, I was surprised to see that I was already a bit spilling out of a 32D bra! Six months ago, that same bra size was TOO BIG for me. Weeee! I am happy! So happy that I bought the very bra I fit along with a matching panty. LOL. Since I saw that a 32D bra was a bit small for me already, I got ambitious and fit a 34D bra. Erngk. The cups were still too big. Heehee. Oh well. I can wait a little more. Smile
Edit
Dislike

Jul 10, 2008#4
Quote:I am finally posting my program even though I am still on a detox break. Will resume soon.

MY NEW PROGRAM

A.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca
24 g soy protein powder

1,040 mg saw palmetto

P.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca

Oh my god. Maca does work! It added a half inch to my bustline and almost an inch to my hip measurement! And yes, my butt does look more emphasized.
Edit
Dislike

runnrchick

Jul 12, 2008#5

MY NEW PROGRAM

A.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca
24 g soy protein powder

1,040 mg saw palmetto

P.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca

congrats on ur success!!!! man, from an A to a D, that is so impressive!! girl, im jealous!! sorry for posting on ur program but just curious what brand of maca ur using?
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
roseability86

Jul 12, 2008#6

MY NEW PROGRAM

A.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca
24 g soy protein powder

1,040 mg saw palmetto

P.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca

A to a D cup is amazing!!! How long, in total, have you been NBE for to cup up 3 cup sizes?
Edit
Dislike

stilettos

Aug 17, 2008#7

MY NEW PROGRAM

A.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca
24 g soy protein powder

1,040 mg saw palmetto

P.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca

Omigod, I did not know some people posted messages here! So sorry for giving you replies more than a month late!

To Runnrchick: Thanks! Oh, I don't mind people posting here at all. The brand I used was MacaGold from AllVia. According to the container, you can visit their site at www.allviahealth.com. I stopped taking it after a month because maca products are so rare and expensive here. But I'm going to take them again soon because aside from being really effective, they taste and smell good! Kinda like chocolate that's not sweet but still yummy. My sister says they smell like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. LOL! They're different from the maca tablets, by the way. I switched to the powder right after I used up a bottle of the maca tablets. The tablets were not as effective and cost more.

To Roseability86: I dabbled with NBE on June or July 2005, but started a more valid program on December 2005, so that's almost three years already. But my program seems to be working faster now. I hope it stays that way.
Edit
Dislike

Aug 17, 2008#8

MY NEW PROGRAM

A.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca
24 g soy protein powder

1,040 mg saw palmetto

P.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca

Oh my god!!! This is so exciting. I went to the mall yesterday and checked out some bras on sale. I was startled when I tried on a 32DD bra and it fit!!! I don't seem to notice any change in size at all, but then I also never seemd to notice any change in size when my breasts grew from an A-cup to a D. And I even keep on forgetting my starting size that I have to refer to this program page to check whether I got it right. But I knew that I grew by fitting bras and measuring, and because I noticed that the breasts of the girls around me seemed to be "shrinking." LOL!

Updated stats:
weight: 116 lbs. I gained weight but my body fat levels decreased, so the weight gain must be from the breast and butt growth.
height: 5'2". Unfortunately, I realized my real height is only 5'2". I never really measured my height properly before. I just based it on what my father claimed was his height because I'm as tall as him. But then I found out from my friend a few days ago that, according to her observations, guys usually lie about their height. LOL!
underbust: 26-26.5". Sometimes, I even measure 27".
overbust: 36"

I have made a few alterations to my program in the past few months, but I have been too lazy to post them here. I quit taking pills at lunchtime and reverted to taking them twice a day. I also am not consistent with my nettle tea, and am going to switch to peppermint soon because it tastes better, it's more available here, and it's also cheaper by far than the nettle tea I'm taking. I am also going to take the peppermint tea twice or thrice a day in hope that, aside from it helping in NBE, it combats my oiliness and so help in controlling my acne problem.
Last edited by stilettos on 11:19 PM - Aug 17, 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Aug 18, 2008#9

MY NEW PROGRAM

A.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca
24 g soy protein powder

1,040 mg saw palmetto

P.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca

Okay, I got overexcited. LOL. I'm not really a full 32DD yet. More like a very big 32D and a small 32DD. But I can pass for a 32DD, I'm glad to say! Shopped for new bras today and found out that there are big 32DD bras that are slightly loose for me. But I can wait a few more months! Big Grin
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2376167]dandelion1

Aug 20, 2008#10

MY NEW PROGRAM

A.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca
24 g soy protein powder

1,040 mg saw palmetto

P.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca

Hi lena, congrats on your growth!
i have a question , hope you dont mind : you stated in your first post that originally, on your first program, you ended up taking 9,000 mg of fenugreek per day? it just seems like more than what most women here take, so i just wanted to double check. did you notice weight gain or increased cellulite (my concerns!). also, do you have a copy of your original program on this site somewhere? i've searched but could not find it

thanks!

Question for Lena and everyone reading this in general:

How do you know if increasing your dosage will speed up growth or if it will just risk stalling growth? 9,000mg of fenugreek does sound like a lot & must have been pretty expensive!

Also, what is maca?

Thanks!
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
stilettos

Aug 20, 2008#12

MY NEW PROGRAM

A.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca
24 g soy protein powder

1,040 mg saw palmetto

P.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca

Hey, Dandelion. Yeah, I did not know better then. I was taking only fenugreek and thought that if I took a lot I would grow faster. I think I did not stall during that time, but the growth was very slow. I was bewildered because my sister was taking only around 2,000 mg and was growing so much faster than me. She gained more than a cup size in a matter of months. Changing my program to this enabled me to catch up with her. We're both the same size now. Yay! Big Grin This is the only program I posted on this site. And I did not notice any weight gains or cellulite formation. In fact, I have been trying to lose weight ever since and I was quite successful. Weight loss still ongoing, actually.

ChinaxDoll, I don't really know how to answer that question. It's all trial, and error for me. Yeah, I did spend a lot on fenugreek that time, but I was only taking fenugreek and it's one of the cheaper NBE herbs sold in the natural products store where I buy stuff. Besides, I had a membership card that gave me a 10% discount plus rebates. LOL. Maybe if you post your question on the main forum more members will see it and somebody might just know the answer to it.
Edit
Dislike

Double D

Aug 21, 2008#13

MY NEW PROGRAM

A.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca
24 g soy protein powder

1,040 mg saw palmetto

P.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca

Are you still taking Maca?

How does your butt look now? Did the Maca make yourbutt grow like waxingmoon?

Also, did the Maca make your boobs grow?

Thabks
Edit
Dislike

stilettos

Aug 21, 2008#14

MY NEW PROGRAM

A.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca
24 g soy protein powder

1,040 mg saw palmetto

P.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca

Hey, Double D. No, not anymore. It's rare here and very expensive so I've stopped taking it, but I'd like to resume soon. My butt definitely looks better, though the increase isn't that huge. I think I would need to be on maca longer in order for me to have better results. Also, I seemed to have shrank a bit after I stopped, but I kept some of the growth. It also increased my bustline just as dramatically as it did my butt, and I did not shrink on top.
Edit
Dislike

Aug 21, 2008#15

MY NEW PROGRAM

A.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca
24 g soy protein powder

1,040 mg saw palmetto

P.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca

Hey, ChinaxDoll, maca is also known as Peruvian Ginseng, and is an aphrodisiac. It is very popular in this forum for having enlarged Waxingmoon's behind. LOL. You can search some info on it on the net.
Edit
Dislike

Double D

Aug 23, 2008#16

MY NEW PROGRAM

A.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca
24 g soy protein powder

1,040 mg saw palmetto

P.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca

How long did you take Maca for? And how long did it take you to see results? Yes, it is very expensive here as well, but as a two for one (breasts and butt) I am willing to try it.
Edit
Dislike

stilettos

Aug 23, 2008#17

MY NEW PROGRAM

A.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca
24 g soy protein powder

1,040 mg saw palmetto

P.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca

I took it for a month and it did seem to me that my measurements were increasing every week! LOL. Yeah, it definitely is worth every penny if it increases both the breasts and the butt.
Edit
Dislike

sammie

Aug 24, 2008#18

MY NEW PROGRAM

A.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca
24 g soy protein powder

1,040 mg saw palmetto

P.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca

Hi Lena, I'm wanting to start maca for boobs and booty, but I'm wondering if there were any other enlarged parts of your body? lol
For example, I don't want to get a bigger tummy (working on losing that actually), and I definately don't need bigger thighs.
So I'm wondering if your measurements got bigger anywhere other than your bust and hips? (waist, legs, arms..)
Thanks
Edit
Dislike

stilettos

Aug 24, 2008#19

MY NEW PROGRAM

A.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca
24 g soy protein powder

1,040 mg saw palmetto

P.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca

hey, sammie, glad to say i did not grow anywhere else. there was a time when i thought i was getting fatter, but then i think it might have been just the bloating i get prior to my period. but the label does say that maca might cause weight gain if used improperly. i just don't know what they mean by "improper use."
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2697879]Baby2488

Nov 05, 2008#20

MY NEW PROGRAM

A.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca
24 g soy protein powder

1,040 mg saw palmetto

P.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca

Hi lena! congrats on your growth! im so inpsired by your regimen that im going start using it hopefully this week.It would be so much better if you would post pictures. Right now I am a 32B and want to be a 32DD as well! I am currently using bountiful breast , its gonna be 3 months of using it November 9th and still just some fullness no big growth so im gonna add herbs to my regimen. How does it feel to be a 32DD ?? A girl named pammy on the beboard had a very similar routine as your and was a 32B and she also grew to a 32DD using the samethings that you used.

My stats:
weight:117
height:5'5
no kids , non smoker

Bust:32B

did taking 9,360 mg of fenugreek a day have any bad side effects or anything? I want to start ramping up my dose over the next couple of months and am wondering how much mg daily should I take. I don't want to take too much.
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
stilettos

Dec 08, 2008#22

MY NEW PROGRAM

A.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca
24 g soy protein powder

1,040 mg saw palmetto

P.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca

Wow, I've been away for the longest time! Sorry if I was not able to check this page, ladies. I know my replies are very late, but I hope I can still be of help!

Thanks, Baby2488! Well, I'm not yet quite a 32DD according to my favorite lingerie brand available here in my country. LOL. I got overexcited before. But I've grown since last time and I am now able to fill a small 32DD bra that I have been keeping in my closet. My favorite brand, however, is a bit bigger and I have every intent to fill that one up.

I remember when I was just starting and was sorely disappointed that I have not had any major growth three months into the program. There might have been some fullness, but I am not the most observant person in the world. What made things difficult was that I was alone in my NBE journey and there was nobody to correct me, encourage me, or guide me. But I did push through, even though I had no clue that NBE takes a long time. I was always telling myself to give it another go. That was three years ago.

I want my breasts to even out first before I update my photos page, but I seem to be not very successful at it. But then, I am a slow grower so I'll just have to wait some more and see. But I might post some photos even if my breasts did not yet even out. Hmm, let me think about it.

A very good thing to do before you start your NBE is to check your hormone balance so you can plan your routine accordingly. There's a thread for that in the Information for newcomers. I am a bit confused about my own hormone balance, but my program seems to be okay for me so I'm continuing it. I wish you the best of luck!

Hi, waterfall2089! The only negative effect of taking very high doses of fenugreek on me was that my savings ran out very quickly. Oh, and the salespeople at the natural foods store I buy my supplements from gave me funny looks whenever I raided their fenugreek supplies. LOL. Also, I grew slower when I was on fenugreek alone than when I went on a routine consisting of several herbs. But there were others who experienced nausea and vomiting with elevated doses, if I remember it right. I guess it's different for everybody. Try and see how much would be right for you. I wish you the best!
Edit
Dislike

SW

Dec 11, 2008#23

MY NEW PROGRAM

A.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca
24 g soy protein powder

1,040 mg saw palmetto

P.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca

Hi LeNA

You are very inspirational! I am 21 and also 5'2" and 32A, similar to when you started 3 yrs ago. I am going to try mock your program. DO you do massages? and with what batter?

THank you so much.
Edit
Dislike

stilettos

Jan 16, 2009#24

MY NEW PROGRAM

A.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca
24 g soy protein powder

1,040 mg saw palmetto

P.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca

Hey, SW. Sorry for the late reply. I seldom visit this forum because I am a bit busy with my studies. Go ahead and copy whatever you think can help you. My program's not copyright protected. Smile)

I started a regular massage routine just last January 3. I massage only my smaller breast so it could catch up faster with the bigger one. I use virgin coconut oil for the massage. It does not have phytoestrogens or other plant hormones, but I have read that it helps enhance thyroid function, increases metabolism, and helps with the repair and healing of tissues, so I thought it might help with the building of breast tissue (I'm crossing my fingers). If it does not, then it's just a massage oil that smells good, which is good enough for me. I'm going to observe for a few months if this method is okay. I've tried to use some kind of batter with borage oil, fenugreek, and olive oil before but I just can't take the smell. I still have a lot of it left, and I might use it again in the future.

Before I started a massage routine I only applied the coconut oil on my smaller breast. Then one day I noticed that the right bra strap of my bras, the strap for my smaller breast, became a bit tighter. I did not see any noticeable growth, but I think I did grow a bit judging from the tightness of the bra straps. I hope it continues.

I am going to compare notes with my sister on what works better. She is using a pueraria mirifica cream of a local brand, but she is too lazy to massage. I wanted to try the cream, too, but it did not indicate its pueraria mirifica concentration, so I'll see for myself first whether it works for my sister or not. For now, I'd just do massages because a lot of the forum members say massage is just as important as the herbs. I believe there were some wh grew with massage alone.

I wish you the best of luck!
Last edited by stilettos on 10:45 AM - Feb 10, 2009, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

MariahsDs

Jan 20, 2009#25

MY NEW PROGRAM

A.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca
24 g soy protein powder

1,040 mg saw palmetto

P.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca

Lena,

How long did it take you to go from an A cup to a D cup? I would love to go from an A to a D, but I am not sure exactly how long I should be expecting this change to take place. I am sorry if you have mentioned this before, but I cannot seem to find it on your programs page. Was it 3 years from start to finish?

Thanks and congrats on the amazing growth!
Edit
Dislike

stilettos

Jan 24, 2009#26

MY NEW PROGRAM

A.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca
24 g soy protein powder

1,040 mg saw palmetto

P.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca

Hey, MariahsDs. Thanks. I understand. It's such a bother to read through everything on a thread sometimes. Yes, it took me almost three years. I think you can grow faster than that. I was not exactly making the most of my NBE program since I'm lazy. A part of the three years of my NBE I spent taking a single herb only (I started with wild yam, then saw palmetto, and then fenugreek), and during those times my growth was really slow. Also, I was too lazy to massage. When I started taking more than one herb, my growth increased slightly. I think it's because I'm really a slow grower. I also started massaging my smaller breast last January 3.
Edit
Dislike

MariahsDs

Feb 08, 2009#27

MY NEW PROGRAM

A.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca
24 g soy protein powder

1,040 mg saw palmetto

P.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca

I just seen your pics I did not even realize that you were stilettos! Congrats again!

I am wondering what you have been doing from May 2008 until now because you seemed to even out really nicely. I have the same issue with having one breast smaller than the other I was hoping I could even out, eventually.

So what has your program been?

I know you said earlier you took only Fenugreek for one year and still grew. Then you added: Saw Palmetto, and Wild Yam. You also mentioned you did massages. What kind of massages did you do? Did you use any cream?

Thanks so much for your input and thanks for putting your pic up to give girls like me hope of one day achieving my goal of having bigger breasts.

So you went from an A to a DD? You are a DD now and in the last set of pics you posted?

Take care...
Edit
Dislike

LaReve

Feb 08, 2009#28

MY NEW PROGRAM

A.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca
24 g soy protein powder

1,040 mg saw palmetto

P.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca

Holy cow Lena, I just looked at your pictures and your development is amazing! You are truly an inspiration, thank you so much for posting pics. Wow. Well done!!! Now I'm gonna read over your program again!!
Edit
Dislike

ShyBoobs

Feb 09, 2009#29

MY NEW PROGRAM

A.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca
24 g soy protein powder

1,040 mg saw palmetto

P.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca

Lena,

Wow girl, you look great! Excellent job evening out the playing grounds! Lol. Man, I hope that mine can even out soon like that. I try to massage my smaller one alot more than the larger myself.

I also luv the fact that you went from an A cup to a DD. That's 4 sizes! Really gives me encouragement that 3 cup sizes are certainly achievable with time and effort. Call me impatient (or even unrealistic) but I really hope that it doesn't take me more than 5 months (which will be late April) to get to full C's. I might be a slow grower like you or it could be the season that's hampering the speed of my progress. I still didn't get my inch yet and it's been over 2 months. Was so close at one point but then AF came and took some of my pre-period progress. Dammit! Lol

Anyhow congrats on your results!! Sorry for the lil rant... ^_^;
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2718145]SaggyNymph

Feb 09, 2009#30

MY NEW PROGRAM

A.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca
24 g soy protein powder

1,040 mg saw palmetto

P.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca

Your new photos are absolutely beautiful congratulations Smile

MARIAH - thanks! this has been my program since may 2008. the truth is, i kept taking photos of my breasts since i started this new program, but i did not see any decrease in the size difference between them for a long time. it was only when i tried applying virgin coconut oil that i started to feet my right bra strap tighten a bit. (sorry, there was a typo in one of my past messages. i meant to say my RIGHT bra strap.) it was surprisingly fast, too. i started actually massaging my smaller breast last january 3. i still have a hard time believing this because i've never read any material that connects virgin coconut oil to breast enlargement. but here it is.

yeah, i went through a lot of program changes before i arrived at this current program of mine. i think this current program of mine is what works best for me because i grew slower before, especially when i was using only a single herb. right now, i am a 32D. that's the largest bra size i wear. i have a 32DD bra that fits me, but that is most probably an asian size.

LAREVE AND NYMPH - thanks so much! knowing that i inspire some who read my program and see my photos inspires me, too. the best of luck to us all! Smile

SHYBOOBS - lol, that's alright. i am impatient, too. when i started nbe for the first time, i was disappointed when i did not grow an inch AFTER ONE WEEK! i have been reading all these breast pill testimonials and i was disappointed that i could not get results like those women had. i was taking wild yam that time, and i was wondering whether the breast enhancement pills i saw on the net really were better. i'm glad i did not give up! it took me more than a year to gain a full cup size.

i don't think it's impossible to grow very fast. beth's results prove it. and massage is key. it was her growth that inspired me to finally massage regularly and see what happens. actually, my breasts are not yet that even, as the last photo shows. that last one was taken at a slightly higher angle, and my excitement was dampened when i saw that last photo. but i guess i should be happy that my smaller breast grew that much in a little more than a month.
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
MariahsDs

Feb 10, 2009#32

MY NEW PROGRAM

A.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca
24 g soy protein powder

1,040 mg saw palmetto

P.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca

What exactly did you do to help with your uneven breast?

Did you massage both breasts or just one?

Was there anything else you did to help even out your breasts?

When did you start to notice that your right bra strap was getting tight?

Thanks, I really appreciate you helping me out.
Edit
Dislike

stilettos

Feb 11, 2009#33

MY NEW PROGRAM

A.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca
24 g soy protein powder

1,040 mg saw palmetto

P.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca

all i did to the smaller breast was massage it with vco as my massage oil. i just massage the smaller breast. i'm still too lazy to massage both. lol. i started noticing that my right bra strap was getting tighter shortly after i started applying vco. i wasn't massaging yet during that time. i can't tell if the strap got tighter in a matter of days or weeks. i never really expected the oil to contribute that much, so i did not keep track of my usage. but it couldn't have gotten past one month of my using the oil before my strap tightened.
Edit
Dislike

MariahsDs

Feb 16, 2009#34

MY NEW PROGRAM

A.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca
24 g soy protein powder

1,040 mg saw palmetto

P.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca

Hi lena,

Thank you for answering my questions. I was just wondering approximately how long it took or your breast to even out? I think you did a great job in that department! I would just like to learn what you did and try to copy it to see if I could get the same results. It would be great to be even again!
Also, does it make a difference if I get Pure Coconut Oil vs. Extra Virgin Coconut Oil? EVCO is twice as much as the regular one so I am wondering why you chose this as a massage oil?

Thanks again.
Edit
Dislike

Mariah

Feb 16, 2009#35

MY NEW PROGRAM

A.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca
24 g soy protein powder

1,040 mg saw palmetto

P.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca

Hi lena,

Thank you for answering my questions. I was just wondering approximately how long it took or your breast to even out? I think you did a great job in that department! I would just like to learn what you did and try to copy it to see if I could get the same results. It would be great to be even again!
Also, does it make a difference if I get Pure Coconut Oil vs. Extra Virgin Coconut Oil? EVCO is twice as much as the regular one so I am wondering why you chose this as a massage oil?

Thanks again.
Edit
Dislike

MariahsDs

Feb 23, 2009#36

MY NEW PROGRAM

A.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca
24 g soy protein powder

1,040 mg saw palmetto

P.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca

Sorry I sent that last message twice.

I forgot to ask you before. I was wondering when you first started out as an A how long did it take you to get to a C or a D? Did that take you one year?

Thanks.
Edit
Dislike

Vegangirl

Jul 01, 2009#37

MY NEW PROGRAM

A.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca
24 g soy protein powder

1,040 mg saw palmetto

P.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca

Can you tell us what your latest program was? Your breasts look much rounder in the last pictures
Edit
Dislike

stilettos

Jul 08, 2009#38

MY NEW PROGRAM

A.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca
24 g soy protein powder

1,040 mg saw palmetto

P.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca

Oh my, I've been away for so long. Ladies, I'm so sorry for disappearing. Had no web access for a long time because I transferred to a new residence. I was able to have internet connection a few days ago.

Mariah - I started massaging at the beginning of January this year. I think it took about a month. I'm going to check the details again. All I know is that it was really fast. However, they are now taking too long to even out some more. Sad I don't know why, but I've been losing weight too fast, so that could be a factor though I don't really understand how it could be connected with my breasts not evening out that fast anymore.

The only reason I used virgin coconut oil is that it was the only available massage oil I had that time. VCO would be more expensive than just ordinary coconut oil because VCO is cold-pressed, retaining all of its valuable nutrients. Also, I read that VCO helps in tissue repair and building so I used VCO and crossed my fingers.

It took a very long time for me to get to my present size. I started when I was nineteen, and I posted the photos when I was around twenty-three. I am a very slow grower, and I'm still trying to figure out how I could speed it up. Read about MSM in the main forum. I'm thinking about trying it.

Vegangirl - I was using fenugreek, saw palmetto, borage oil, alfalfa, and peppermint tea. Oh, yes, they do look rounder. I am amazed to have developed rounder breasts without noticing it during the process. LOL.
Edit
Dislike

Jul 12, 2009#39

MY NEW PROGRAM

A.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca
24 g soy protein powder

1,040 mg saw palmetto

P.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca

I fitted some bras yesterday and am happy to say that I am still a snug 32D! Not bad for someone who's been slimming down very rapidly. My new stats are:
weight: haven't checked yet!
height: 5'2.6" (I must owe the 0.6 to all the stretching exercises I did.)
underbust: 25.5 inches
bust circumference: 34.5 inches
bra size: a snug 32D (UK size)

The really amazing thing here is my weight loss. I do not really keep track of my weight since muscle is heavier than fat and may add significantly to my weight, but I do keep track of my measurements. I started out with a 36-27-36.5 (I think. Not very sure anymore, but this is a very good estimate). Right now, I am a 34.5-24.5-35, and wear a snug 32D bra! Snugger, in fact, than the last time I fitted bras.

I have changed my program and now take the following:
2,080 mg fenugreek
2,080 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg alfalfa
1,000 mg borage oil (will switch to evening primrose oil as soon as my supplies run out)
2,000 mg black cohosh
500 mg maca (mainly for energy)
6000 mg MSM (just started yesterday)
500 mg l-arginine
1,000 mg vitamin C
1,000 mg PABA

I also take the following, but they're not for NBE purposes:
325 mg iron
30 mg zinc
1,500 mg l-carnitine (helps me lose weight fast along with exercise and gives lots of energy)

I still have trouble trying to even out my breasts completely. The evening out seemed to have stopped after the initial growth boost my smaller breast had. I now massage my smaller breast with a local PM cream I buy from drugstores. The cream manufacturer, however, did not include the PM concentration on the label. I have a feeling it does not contain sufficient PM concentration. Besides, the manufacturer intended it only to increase breast fullness. But still I hope and apply more than the recommended amount. I would very much like to try Bella's products, but I can't do online shopping because I don't have a credit card. T_T
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2801262]Coconut22

Jul 16, 2009#40

MY NEW PROGRAM

A.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca
24 g soy protein powder

1,040 mg saw palmetto

P.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca

Lena did you take borage oil with food or on an empty stomach? Did you take them before bedtime?

Hello, Coconut22! Oftentimes, I took borage oil on an empty stomach, especially in the morning. In the evening I take it several hours before bedtime, usually before my evening meal.
Edit
Dislike

Jul 19, 2009#42

MY NEW PROGRAM

A.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca
24 g soy protein powder

1,040 mg saw palmetto

P.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca

It's weird that this month I did not experience any breast pain. My bigger breast did hurt just a little bit and only for a day before my period. My breast pains usually last for around two weeks. Is this a sign that I should take a break from my program again?

I added soy milk to my program but I stopped immediately since I read that it may cause kidney stones and am experiencing painful urination. Well, I was taking a liter a day, silly me! If the pain disappears, I might consider taking it again, though.

My breasts seemed fuller and heavier today despite the absence in breast pain. Smile
Edit
Dislike

Aug 19, 2009#43

MY NEW PROGRAM

A.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca
24 g soy protein powder

1,040 mg saw palmetto

P.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca

I'm still not experiencing any breast pains. I am getting worried. I put my program under observation.
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
millanii

Aug 19, 2009#44

MY NEW PROGRAM

A.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca
24 g soy protein powder

1,040 mg saw palmetto

P.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca

hi, i have the same problem! ive had no pain for a while now and usually i get at least 2 weeks of pain a month. So i have decided to take a two week break to see if this helps. You might wanna do the same if you havnt had a break in a while Smile. Good luck and keep your chin up! i know it gets
dis-heartening after a while.

Milani
Edit
Dislike

violette7

Aug 26, 2009#45

MY NEW PROGRAM

A.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca
24 g soy protein powder

1,040 mg saw palmetto

P.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca

Hi lena, how did you manage to lose weight and grow at the same time? Your weight statistics when ure 19 and when you are 22 are different yet ur breast size dramatically increased. Thanx a lot for any responce
Edit
Dislike

stilettos

Sep 17, 2009#46

MY NEW PROGRAM

A.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca
24 g soy protein powder

1,040 mg saw palmetto

P.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca

Thanks, Milani! The pain is back now! Yay! I will sound like a masochist to the clueless ones. LOL. All I did was to listen to some sort of a breast enlargement hypnosis audio someone gave me. I also kept repeating to myself several times a day the size that's my goal, and I do creative visualization. Well, sort of. I think it does work!

Hey, Vio! I drink lots of tea and take 1,500 mg L-carnitine (mainly for energy). I also walk a lot. I think that's it.

Updates:
~As I have told Milani, the breast pains are back. I am happy! They feel fuller and heavier this month.
~My weight has gone down some more, yet the cups of my bras seem more snug! In fact some bras do not fit me anymore.
~My gynecologist put me on Yasmin. This should be interesting.

weight: 109.6 lbs.
height: 5'2.2" (What's with the height fluctuation???)
underbust: 25 inches
bust circumference: 34.5 inches
bra size: a snug 32D (UK size)

I actually can't wait to stop NBE because I spend a lot for it. I'll see if I'm okay with 32DD already. If not, I'll continue. But I imagine a 32DD would already be big for me if I keep on losing weight.
Edit
Dislike

Sep 21, 2009#47

MY NEW PROGRAM

A.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca
24 g soy protein powder

1,040 mg saw palmetto

P.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca

It's my sixth day on Yasmin now and my breasts still hurt. Have been painful for a long time now, unlike the last few months before the pain disappeared when they were painful for only a few days before my period. This is a very good sign. I hope Yaz speeds up the growth. Smile
Edit
Dislike

Oct 14, 2009#48

MY NEW PROGRAM

A.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca
24 g soy protein powder

1,040 mg saw palmetto

P.M. 520 mg fenugreek
520 mg saw palmetto
1,000 mg borage oil
1,000 mg alfalfa
300 mg maca

I did not know there was a difference between Yasmin and Yaz! I thought Yaz was what women call Yasmin for short.

Anyway, this is off topic, but I would just like to note that Yasmin dramatically increased my libido. I have always thought before that I was libidinous. Now...I'm a nymphomaniac! Haha! It's another of the reasons why I like Yasmin, though. I have also noticed increased energy levels since I started taking the pill.
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3266291]organicbreastenlargement

Oct 11, 2019#49

I have seen a post from Lisa & Lena Instagram account about a natural breast enlargement cream, made with extremely great natural substances made a massive difference for them. 
The Post:

Then I checked out the Instagram account that the cream was linking to and found the breast enlargement cream:
https://organicbreastenlargements.com/p ... ment-cream

The page on the breast enhancement cream has much information about how it works, the benefits as well as the disadvantages of the cream. Obviously you have to have in mind when choosing products like this that surgery can cost thousands, finding the right cream can save you a lot of money. Now it does take a little longer to increase your breast size this way but overall it is a better option to do so.
Edit

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon