Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

laisegirl - my starting routine

Dec 15, 2008#1
after reading the mountains of information and thoughts from waxingmoon, here is my starting routine:

children: 2 (21 &18) did not breast feed either
at nipples: 32.5
waist: 27.5
hips:33.5
weight 127 pds
height: 5'8"
bra:32aa

11/18/08

Started massaging 2x daily with EPO and regular lotion until my herbs came in

11/26/08
the following herbs taken 1 - 3x daily

RC - 500 mg
EPO - 500 mg
FG - 610 mg
MT - 250 mg
SP - 540mg - this is only taken 1 at bedtime - trying to ward off weight gain
multivit - with guarana blend for metablism and energy support - 1x daily in morning

massage 2x daily with Palmers cocoa butter and 2 EPO -

11/28/08

Dropped the RC down to 1 in the morning - waxingmoon suggested that i don't need RC but opted to continue just 1 due to reading that it can help to keep weight gain down.

Also added GNC Nourishing Hair Vit 1 cap 2x daily to try to get hair healthy. figure the added vits can't hurt.

i started to do Pansyclubs massaging routine, doing more on the right due to that breat being slightly smaller. I also do extra circulations on the top protion of my breast. i do wall push ups and the breast pushes (the ones where you put your palms together in front of you and push them together...rememeber the "we must, we must, we must increase our bust"? boy maybe i should have beleived in that all those years ago huh?

12/3/08

added massagin in vit E after massages. felt some "warming" afterwards...good news????

cutting down on diet coke is more difficult some days that others. drink some diet coke in morning to wake up(tried not one day and got a killer headache and felt sick, got the shakes), at 7;30 when i get to wokr i drink decaff tea throughout the day. after work i get another det coke.

feeling VERY tired and zapped of energy...could it be the herbs of the cut down of caffiene???

12/10/08

dropped the milk thistle...was to it for 2 weeks to try to clean system....read in F2F that it could be taken with herbs and still help clean system.

everything else remains the same.

12/13/08

feeling some fullness...this shouldn't be due to my period cuz' i am a couple weeks away from it. i read that starting NBE herbs can change your cycle so maybe this is waht is happening and that is the cause of the fullness....will keep a watch on this......plus normally about 4 dyas before i start, my rings(which are gold, not cheap stuff) will leave black marks on my fingers...i know this is due to lack of iron...it only happens right before i start...well, that is also happening right now so that is leaing me to believe that my period about to start....we'll see......

12/15/08

i am REALLY feeling full yesterday and today...no other signs that my period might be starting...

ok will leave this alone for some time...hoping the next time i write will have news of growth...even a slight bit will make me happy. not looking for instant size B, i have patience...i have been flat all my life...except during pregnancy and then lost some afterwards...then lost more about 10 yrs ago when i went through a very stressful 10 months and lost about 12 pds....the boobs i lost then never returned when the weight did. OH WELL!!!!!

hope all are doing well and are healthy!!!!
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postDec 15, 2008#2
i am also learning to eat healthy again...trying to do the low carb diet...did it a few yrs ago and got so used to it that bread tasted funny but fell off the wagon when i changed jobs. My fault. staying away from bread is very easy for me....it's the pasta and chocolate that are hard.....and my boyfriend LOVES pasta as much as i do and wants to have it almost every meal. I have to get stong and cook it for him but stay away from it myself.....that dang will power is a bit to keep...someone needs to bottle it! HA HA
Edit
Dislike

Lena

Unread postDec 15, 2008#3
Quote:after reading the mountains of information and thoughts from waxingmoon, here is my starting routine:

weight 127 pds

11/18/08

11/26/08

RC - 500 mg
EPO - 500 mg
FG - 610 mg
MT - 250 mg
multivit - with guarana blend for metablism and energy support - 1x daily in morning

11/28/08

Dropped the RC down to 1 in the morning - waxingmoon suggested that i don't need RC but opted to continue just 1 due to reading that it can help to keep weight gain down.

Also added GNC Nourishing Hair Vit 1 cap 2x daily to try to get hair healthy. figure the added vits can't hurt.

i started to do Pansyclubs massaging routine, doing more on the right due to that breat being slightly smaller. I also do extra circulations on the top protion of my breast. i do wall push ups and the breast pushes (the ones where you put your palms together in front of you and push them together...rememeber the "we must, we must, we must increase our bust"? boy maybe i should have beleived in that all those years ago huh?

12/3/08

added massagin in vit E after massages. felt some "warming" afterwards...good news????

cutting down on diet coke is more difficult some days that others. drink some diet coke in morning to wake up(tried not one day and got a killer headache and felt sick, got the shakes), at 7;30 when i get to wokr i drink decaff tea throughout the day. after work i get another det coke.

feeling VERY tired and zapped of energy...could it be the herbs of the cut down of caffiene???

12/10/08

dropped the milk thistle...was to it for 2 weeks to try to clean system....read in F2F that it could be taken with herbs and still help clean system.

12/13/08

feeling some fullness...this shouldn't be due to my period cuz' i am a couple weeks away from it. i read that starting NBE herbs can change your cycle so maybe this is waht is happening and that is the cause of the fullness....will keep a watch on this......plus normally about 4 dyas before i start, my rings(which are gold, not cheap stuff) will leave black marks on my fingers...i know this is due to lack of iron...it only happens right before i start...well, that is also happening right now so that is leaing me to believe that my period about to start....we'll see......

12/15/08

i am REALLY feeling full yesterday and today...no other signs that my period might be starting...

ok will leave this alone for some time...hoping the next time i write will have news of growth...even a slight bit will make me happy. not looking for instant size B, i have patience...i have been flat all my life...except during pregnancy and then lost some afterwards...then lost more about 10 yrs ago when i went through a very stressful 10 months and lost about 12 pds....the boobs i lost then never returned when the weight did. OH WELL!!!!!

Just out of curiosity, how did you make the decision to not breast feed your children? I don't have any children so I wouldn't know how it's like, but would you mind telling me?
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2728458]laisegirl

Unread postDec 15, 2008#4
Quote:after reading the mountains of information and thoughts from waxingmoon, here is my starting routine:

weight 127 pds

11/18/08

11/26/08

RC - 500 mg
EPO - 500 mg
FG - 610 mg
MT - 250 mg

11/28/08

12/3/08

12/10/08

12/13/08

12/15/08

Lena, i don't mind at all answering your question. When i got pregnant with my son(who is 21 now)I was only 21 yrs old and breast feeding wasn't pushed that hard, atleast in a military hospital. I considered it but felt weird about, guess it was my age. When my daughter(18 now) was born, she was 5 weeks early, we both had a very serious infection(very fatal in newborns) and she was transported about 30 minutes away to a childrens hospital, i didn't see her again until she was 3 days old. i really only got to see her for a few minutes before they took her. The DOC wouldn't let me leave, even on a day pass, to go down to see her due to my infection. Even if she had not been transfered, they would not have let me breastfeed due to the infection.

So the second time around was out of my hands. And for the record, i had planned on trying breastfeeding with my daughter, but i guess fate had other plans. both of my children are healthy. Except for minor things with my daughter that the docs say have to do with her premature birth and the issues she had then, like asthma low resistance to cold and such(she was born in respiratory distress due to underdeveloped lungs all due to her premature birth) however, she has outgrown some it...she is a fighter!

I do feel breast feeding is very important in so many ways and wish that i would have been more mature about it when my son was born. But in my defense, it wasn't pushed like it is today.

I hope this answers your questions. feel free to ask me anything....
Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 30, 2008#5

weight 127 pds

11/18/08

11/26/08

RC - 500 mg
EPO - 500 mg
FG - 610 mg
MT - 250 mg

11/28/08

12/3/08

12/10/08

12/13/08

12/15/08

Ok after reading Wahaika's theory on the timing of routines for best results, i think i may hold off on the herbs until the end of january although i do feel i have some swelling. The swelling went down for about 1 day after my period stopped but then went back up even though over the Christmas holiday I wasn't consistant on taking my herbs due to the busy schedule and i ate terrible(who doesn't over the holidays?) and my caffiene intake went back up. I did continue to do massages although not as long each time. So i am not sure what has caused this swelling......which is why i am really not sure WHAT to do. Wahaika's theory makes sense though. I AM SO CONFUSED!!! This morning I did not take my herbs and am now wondering if this was a mistake.......I posted a question on the main forum asking if it would be best to stop herbs until January so waiting on an answer and will decide my next step from there.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 04, 2009#6

weight 127 pds

11/18/08

11/26/08

RC - 500 mg
EPO - 500 mg
FG - 610 mg
MT - 250 mg

11/28/08

12/3/08

12/10/08

12/13/08

12/15/08

Note to self......

I did stopped all herbs last sunday(dec 28) a but have continued to massage with palmers butter and EPO followed with Vit E.

Weird occurance...my period stopped on Dec 29 and my breast had gone back to normal size, like they always do after my period. however, i day later they were swelled and filling my bra better and bouncy. HUH????? my breast swell approx i week before my period start and are back to normal by the last day of my period(usuall asts 4-5days). Were the herbs starting to work and I stopped them??? asked wahaika for his thoughts.........

should i be excited for no reason?????
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 14, 2009#7

weight 127 pds

11/18/08

11/26/08

RC - 500 mg
EPO - 500 mg
FG - 610 mg
MT - 250 mg

11/28/08

12/3/08

12/10/08

12/13/08

12/15/08

Ok, per wahaika's suggestion, i am going to restart my routine of herbs. He seems to think that maybe i was on to something.

I started my period yesterday. My periods usually run every 3-4 weeks since i had the endo surgery and had tubes tied. so i started herbs again.

AM
1 - fenugreek 500mg
1 - EPO 500 mg
1 - multivit

Massage with palmers cocoa butter and EPO followed with vit E

Afternoon
1 - Fenugreek
1 - EPO

Before Bed
1 - SP
1 - EPO

Massage same as above

Oh i also am taking 1 RC in the AM....due to reading that it may help withthe wieght gain caused by SP.

The only differance between this and my previous routine is not taking a FG at bedtime, no hair nourishing vit(ran out, will buy more on payday). Wahaika seems to think that i stalled, even thou i had only been doing herbs for 1 month. So i decided to start with less and maybe keep it this low until spring then ramp it up and add/change things around a bit. I have read about other herbs people have used with success so maybe it will be good to chnage things a bit in spring. Not sure yet but i have time to research and think about it.

Do have swelling, fullness and bouciness still....yea i just started period but i have had this since 1 day after my last period stopped. ( only felt loss for 1 day then the gain came back)

So here is my restart program........
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 22, 2009#8

weight 127 pds

11/18/08

11/26/08

RC - 500 mg
EPO - 500 mg
FG - 610 mg
MT - 250 mg

11/28/08

12/3/08

12/10/08

12/13/08

12/15/08

Ok i had the swelling and fullness for all that time, even after my period stopped...then i started this month on the 13th, and started to feel it going away until it was all gone!!!! Now i know that i had stopped the herbs and only restarted them when i started my period on the 13th...but dang! I know, i know i just started this and have to find what works for me but it's frustrating!!!!
SO i am just goin gto continue with hte herbs as before with massage except I have decided no to take SP due to I think it has caused me to carry more fat around the middle.....in spring i think i will add nettel root since it's been said not to cause weight gain but does help with NBE.

I will try to duplicate this month what i did last month and see if maybe Wahaika is right about me possibly on to a new process of NBE.....of course withthe exception of SP......

Here goes.......
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 22, 2009#9

weight 127 pds

11/18/08

11/26/08

RC - 500 mg
EPO - 500 mg
FG - 610 mg
MT - 250 mg

11/28/08

12/3/08

12/10/08

12/13/08

12/15/08

oh yea, i am not taking RC right now. Wahaika stated it reallt doesn't do anything.....it is a diuertic so maybe will start back with it if i can't shed these extra couple pounds that fel like water bloating...will see
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 28, 2009#10

weight 127 pds

11/18/08

11/26/08

RC - 500 mg
EPO - 500 mg
FG - 610 mg
MT - 250 mg

11/28/08

12/3/08

12/10/08

12/13/08

12/15/08

I need to back step a bit here

Feb 27, 2009

Started the following:
Fenugreek 610mg 3x daily
Nettle Root 500mg 3x daily
EPO 1000mg 3x daily
Fo-ti 500mg 3x daily (for hair)
multi vit 1x daily
Green tea fat burner 2x daily(to get rid of the fat from the SP i had taken thru jan)

Ok i know that taking the fat burner was STUPID STUPID STUPID cuz it took away the little bit of gain i had gotten and totally defeated the purpose of taking the herbs at the same time. But i had to try it. i did knock out the 5 pds but alos the boobie gain.
DUH!!!

On feb 26th i started todo a cardio and ab combo wkout, and continued to do so 4x week.

march 17

QUIT the fat burner and added biotin 1000mcg 3x daily for skin, hair and nails

March 20

added milk thistle 250mg 3x dailt to try to clean out system...hoping the fat burner cleans out.

March 26

added fennel 500mg 3x daily

at this point i felt no growth at all. I did continue to massage with coca butter and EPO mix this whole time followed with vit e. I started my period on march 25 and didn't even have the normal swelling before this time.

Ok now to today March 28....

I have read the most recent post from Wahaika regarding starting routines now since it's spring. But he also wrote that womn with smaller breasts (aa and smaller) should only intake 500 to 1500 FG daily. Well up til now, i have been taking 1840mg daily so i have decided starting today i will back it down to taking it 2x daily which will amount to 1220mg.

Also the whole massaging with FG sounds like a thing to try. SO i am gonna try to locate the extract and do it only at night so that maybe i won't have that smell as bad during the day. However, i did notice a couple weeks ago when we had very warm weather and i sweating just lightly that i could smell it and when i work out so maybe the extract won't really help since i am taking it internally. We'll see.

Today i feel like i have some fullness...just a slight bit. COuld it the period? but that doesn't fit since it usually occurs about 4-5 days before i start however that hasn't been the case the past two months(damn that fat burner!!!)

I am determined to tighten up my body! this worjout program i got is awesome and has 5 differant ones i can do so i can mix it up or target my abs, do a burn and firm or a more simple one. I bought a bikini from victoria secrets and I WILL waer it!!!! Gotta get this butt back up where it used to be(how did it got down there anyways???)

i will be 44 in May and am very luck to only be 5pds over what i was i high school. I am 5'8" and weigh 125 pds.....i am VERY lucky. I do have to watch what i eat though.

Ok this is my starting over routine....i am hittin' the ground runnin' and plan on not stopping at all!!!!

After doing some more reading, i think now that i started this routine way too hard. Maybe i should have started with lower doses so i could ramp up. (gee you'd think i would have already known this....duh!!!) But i have been away from here for a short time and instead of reviewing i hit it with everyting i got.

So now i have decided that tarting tomorrow i will lower my doses, taking the FG and fennel only twice daily, instead of 3x daily, and the EPO(since it's 1000mg) once daily,which isn't differant than i have been.

I have felt a small bit of fullness but not what i felt in Dec when i did this the first time around(then decided to wait per Wahaika's theory).

So, my routine is the same except i am only going to take:
Fg 2x daily
Fennel 2x daily.

Also, having done more reading think i will lokk into getting some pumpkin seed oil and GABA or is it PABA....damn...can't rememver...will hvave to look it up on here, but i read that a womanof my age(43) should one of those when doing NBE....guess it's back to reading. Well i guess you can never learn too much!

Happy growing!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 01, 2009#12

weight 127 pds

11/18/08

11/26/08

RC - 500 mg
EPO - 500 mg
FG - 610 mg
MT - 250 mg

11/28/08

12/3/08

12/10/08

12/13/08

12/15/08

HA!!!! found it...its GABA that is recommended for when in their 40's....ok....now to see if it can be bought at a store or if i gotta order it...either way i'm gettin' it.

Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 06, 2009#13

weight 127 pds

11/18/08

11/26/08

RC - 500 mg
EPO - 500 mg
FG - 610 mg
MT - 250 mg

11/28/08

12/3/08

12/10/08

12/13/08

12/15/08

I have lowered my doses of FG and fennel to 2x daily as of today hoping to catch it before my body decides to stall....def dont want that.

I have been massaging 2x daily followed with heat only at night( do not have time for heat in the morn. And after reading one of Wahaika's posts, have wrapped in Saran wrap during heat at night. Unfortunatly, I can only do the heat mon - thurs, cuz fri thru thurs, i stay at my BF and he doesn't know i am doing NBE.

also encouraging that Wahaika statest that those who exericise tend to do better with NBE cuz they have better circulation. I started combo cardio and firming exercises approx one month approx 3-4 times a weeka nd try to walk 20 mins on sat or sun, depending on the weather.

I am starting to feel fullness again...finally after not doing the herbs for a few weeks in jan and feb and doing the stupid move of taking a fat burner( again, what was i thinking?)

Victoria secret bikini here i come!!!!!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 06, 2009#14

weight 127 pds

11/18/08

11/26/08

RC - 500 mg
EPO - 500 mg
FG - 610 mg
MT - 250 mg

11/28/08

12/3/08

12/10/08

12/13/08

12/15/08

Oh yea, just a note....i was concerned b/c i hadn't felt any pains like i did back in dec when i had some smalll growth. but the last couple of days i have felt increased sensativity although no pains but i still fell encouraged
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 15, 2009#15

weight 127 pds

11/18/08

11/26/08

RC - 500 mg
EPO - 500 mg
FG - 610 mg
MT - 250 mg

11/28/08

12/3/08

12/10/08

12/13/08

12/15/08

Ok per the advice of Wahaika, I added SP back into my routine on friday april 10. Just one at night and then take 2 NR during the day. Wahaika thinks that maybe with wirking out i may be able to ward off the weight gain.

Also i tried a light choco soy on sat(4/11) and really enjoyed it. It comes in half gallon and i finished in by monday. TOmorrow i am buying more but will also get protein powder. Mix it with the soy, once in the morning and once either at lunch of right before dinner so then i will eat less. And that will be about 2 hours before my workout so i won't be trying to workout with a full stomach(doesn't owrk!)

I may look into geletin and collagen also. Can't hurt. I just hope the workouts keep the weight off....i gotta wear the bikini!!!!!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 22, 2009#16

weight 127 pds

11/18/08

11/26/08

RC - 500 mg
EPO - 500 mg
FG - 610 mg
MT - 250 mg

11/28/08

12/3/08

12/10/08

12/13/08

12/15/08

I stated the i decreased the fg and fennl to only 2x daily but somewhere in the mix of getting my herbs to gether each morning i forgot this and went bakc to 3QD. What an idiot!
I added SP only 1 time at night on April 10. I started my period on April 16 and quit today. So not sure if it has effected my either with growth in boobs or around the middle(def NOT what i want)
I asked Wahaika what he thinks about my routine and if i should take a weeks break, continue as if, increase/decrease anything. Just snet it so will check in a couple days for his advice.

Until then i will just keep the SP at 1x at night and maybe decrease the fg and fennel to 2xQD. But if i have already stalled then this will do nothing. I don't want to waste the prime growing time tho.....
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 16, 2009#17

weight 127 pds

11/18/08

11/26/08

RC - 500 mg
EPO - 500 mg
FG - 610 mg
MT - 250 mg

11/28/08

12/3/08

12/10/08

12/13/08

12/15/08

Ok since i was seing no growthi decided to do the stalling test beginning last sat. And i have seen no chnages so according to what i have ben told, this means i was not stalled. So i started my herbs again today.

On may 12 i began to take prenatel vits d/t a bad ahir cut and i know this will increase the hair growth. Plus it is full of great vits.

TOday, i started with
Fg 610mg 2xdaily
EPO 500mg 2xdaily
Prenatel vit 1x daily
Sp 540mg 1x daily

i willcontinue to massage with coca butter with vit e and follow witha massage of vit e

This week on payday i will order wild yam. i may order more nettle root and some pumkin oil and try that instead of the SP cuz i do not want to gain weight. however, i was on the SP for about 3 weeks and no weight gain occured. Maybe d/t the 3-4 days of workout and better eating.

Keeping ifngers crossed that i get something like so many others have thispast month!!!!
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
mcovert

Unread postMay 16, 2009#18

weight 127 pds

11/18/08

11/26/08

RC - 500 mg
EPO - 500 mg
FG - 610 mg
MT - 250 mg

11/28/08

12/3/08

12/10/08

12/13/08

12/15/08

Good luck! Follow your heart and intuition,girl.I also take prenatal vitamins.Always have.Very affordable to.You WILL do this thing.I take SP,too.I am small,not worried about weight gain and neither should you,especially since you work out.Get them girls going,honey!!!!!
~~What you think about,you bring about~~

Mel C
Edit
Dislike

butadujo

Unread postMay 16, 2009#19

weight 127 pds

11/18/08

11/26/08

RC - 500 mg
EPO - 500 mg
FG - 610 mg
MT - 250 mg

11/28/08

12/3/08

12/10/08

12/13/08

12/15/08

Hey Laise, would you mind explaining what a Stalling Test is?

And also, Ill send some boobie dust your way Smile (instead of baby dust, boobie dust lol)
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2728458]laisegirl

Unread postMay 18, 2009#20

weight 127 pds

11/18/08

11/26/08

RC - 500 mg
EPO - 500 mg
FG - 610 mg
MT - 250 mg

11/28/08

12/3/08

12/10/08

12/13/08

12/15/08

Hey Buta. How you?

The stalling test is you stop taking all theherbs for 3-7 days. If you begin to grow AFTER you have stopped that means you have stalled. The longer it takes to feel change the more you have stalled. I read about it in the newbie section, decided to try it. i had no growth so i guess i didn't stall. SO yesterday i started backup with the herbs, at low doses. Iknow i can gain growth cuz i did it in dec(lost it withthe stupidness of taking a fat burner...duh!) So i am gonna start low and build. I was hoping to take nettelroot and get success ut it did nothing for me. So it's back to SP and i will make sure i work out 4-5 nights a week and watch closely what i eat.

Def pull up the newbie section and read it. Do you feel as if you have stalled?????

laisegirl

In some ways I do, and in some i dont..ive been very lax on taking my FG because im so low on it (im about to run out) but ive been doing my massages with my batter still..i did take FG while on my monthly so I am a little paranoid, so i figured id wait a few days and see. thanks for explaining it to me Smile
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
laisegirl

Unread postMay 18, 2009#22

weight 127 pds

11/18/08

11/26/08

RC - 500 mg
EPO - 500 mg
FG - 610 mg
MT - 250 mg

11/28/08

12/3/08

12/10/08

12/13/08

12/15/08

Buta, why would you be paranoid that you took FG while on your period? to my knowledge that isn't a problem. Maybe just the fact that you have cut down on the FG has changed the growth pattern some. I am far from being an expert, i am still learning, but it seems logical that maybe after short period of time with not taking the dosage you rbody is use to would slow things down a bit even withthe massage. Ask on the main forum, someone there would probably be able to help. Or give the stalling test a try, id's the perfact time since you are low on FG anyways.

Let me know how things are going.....
Laisegirl
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 18, 2009#23

weight 127 pds

11/18/08

11/26/08

RC - 500 mg
EPO - 500 mg
FG - 610 mg
MT - 250 mg

11/28/08

12/3/08

12/10/08

12/13/08

12/15/08

Buta, why would you be paranoid that you took FG while on your period? to my knowledge that isn't a problem. Maybe just the fact that you have cut down on the FG has changed the growth pattern some. I am far from being an expert, i am still learning, but it seems logical that maybe after short period of time with not taking the dosage you rbody is use to would slow things down a bit even withthe massage. Ask on the main forum, someone there would probably be able to help. Or give the stalling test a try, id's the perfact time since you are low on FG anyways.

Let me know how things are going.....
Laisegirl
Edit
Dislike

butadujo

Unread postMay 19, 2009#24

weight 127 pds

11/18/08

11/26/08

RC - 500 mg
EPO - 500 mg
FG - 610 mg
MT - 250 mg

11/28/08

12/3/08

12/10/08

12/13/08

12/15/08

I havent taken anything in 2 days, or massaged yet..ive been busy :-/ I have a month supply of BO that I could use, and ill probably switch over to it, im not sure. I dont have milk thistle to go along with it, but I think I should be ok. 2 more days til my test is over, feels like forever when im used to doing this everyday..cant wait to jump back onto the bandwagon, my boobs miss me!
Edit
Dislike

laisegirl

Unread postMay 21, 2009#25

weight 127 pds

11/18/08

11/26/08

RC - 500 mg
EPO - 500 mg
FG - 610 mg
MT - 250 mg

11/28/08

12/3/08

12/10/08

12/13/08

12/15/08

MELC

I am sooooo sorry i didn't respond til now...somehow i missed your post.

i amhoping that doing the stall test will help, you know, having taken a break. i plan on ordering herbs tomorrow(couldn't last payday) and have decided to add GABA, cayenne(for circulation), FO-ti (for hair- took it in march and april and was amazed waht it did for myhair), biotin, Wild yam and am considering doing the nettle root with pumpkin seed oil 3x daily instead of the SP cuz even with the work out i feel bloated taking only 1 daily. The nettle root seemed to do nothing before but i think i need to add the pumpkin seed oil since it seems most people take it together.

i am trying not to get frustrated.....
laisegirl
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 23, 2009#26

weight 127 pds

11/18/08

11/26/08

RC - 500 mg
EPO - 500 mg
FG - 610 mg
MT - 250 mg

11/28/08

12/3/08

12/10/08

12/13/08

12/15/08

buta,

yea it is wierd when do the stall test cuz you get so use to the routine you feel somting is missing in your day when you stop doing it! I was actually relieved when i started back up. Wow, this is an addiction!

I started back up with my herbs but on low doses, wanting to ramp up slowly, hoping this will do it for me. Depressing to hear all these women are having growth during this prime itme and i ge NOTHING! Oh I am very happy for them believe me, i think it's awesome. And I will continue to cheer them on. But DAMN i wnat mine!!!!

Ok i am done whinin', hope you have started back to giving your boobies the attention they deserve and they respond quickly and LARGELY for you!!!!

Laisegirl
Edit
Dislike

laisegirl

Unread postMay 30, 2009#27

weight 127 pds

11/18/08

11/26/08

RC - 500 mg
EPO - 500 mg
FG - 610 mg
MT - 250 mg

11/28/08

12/3/08

12/10/08

12/13/08

12/15/08

Frustrated as hell! been on the new routine since may 12 and got NOTHING! I actually feel like i have LESS tham idid back in nov/dec when i started this journey(And grew). COuld the fat burners i took a few months ago, that decreased my size( not that there was much todecrease) still be in my system enough to stunt my growth???? I have to keep with it i know but there are times i just wanna give up. I KNOW that this is a long journey but this is prime time for growth amd i feel as if the oppurtunity is slipping away from me. i need to get the herbs ordered before i run out but money has been tight, real tight. I am gonna run out of EPO in a fews days, i need to order cayanne for circulation and I wanna get the fo-ti for my hair growth(ran out) blah blah blah!!!

Gotta get ahold of myself and get the growth attitude back.......
Edit
Dislike

mcovert

Unread postMay 31, 2009#28

weight 127 pds

11/18/08

11/26/08

RC - 500 mg
EPO - 500 mg
FG - 610 mg
MT - 250 mg

11/28/08

12/3/08

12/10/08

12/13/08

12/15/08

Hey,sweetie! Don't worry about it taking awhile to respond to my post.Actually,this is YOUR program page and I'm hijacking it! LOL! We all have lives,so don't worry about it.I just like to pop in and encourage people.
I know it is hard to not get frustrated,so just shake it off and don't let those boobie demons get the best of you.I have to take a 14 day break from PM and I don't get to start it up until next week.I am only feeling slightly full.No soreness.I can't wait to get back on PM.I have to take breaks from it due to depo and not taking the chance with my cycles getting out of whack.Went through that years ago when I had cervical cancer.
I added Cayenne about a month ago and I really like it.It does get the blood flowing.It is very warming,so drink a full glass of water behind it.It really feels like it helps kick everything in.I got mine from Wal-Mart.I have heard the pumpkin seed is very beneficial to NBE.Wahaika raves about it.I also added gelatin caps,as it turns into collagen in the body after being ingested.It is much cheaper than the hydrologized collagen.I am also thinking of adding MSM,as well.I will definitely get this for my husband,as he has gout.Heck,I literally get a pill box with A.M. and P.M. squares and fill them up on Sunday mornings.I also take biotin-----have for years,as well as prenatal vitamins.They are very good even if not pregnant.
Since adding the gelatin,my toenails do not peel like they used to and getting very thick.I added this due to the stretch marks.I think you are on to a very good customized program.Just get those boobie demons in order.YOU WILL GROW THIS SUMMER.I can feel it.Sounds crazy,but I can.I also do wall pushes----only about 20 of morning and evening,takes about 2 min. at most.This seems to help with the shape and contour of tops,but it also gets the blood flowing.
So,best boobie wishes your way and I'm sending the boobie fairies in as well.Take care.By the way,how is your daughter doing? Let me know when you find out what the sex of baby is going to be,unless she is like me on my first 2-----I didn't want to know.

Mel C
Edit
Dislike

ShyBoobs

Unread postJun 01, 2009#29

weight 127 pds

11/18/08

11/26/08

RC - 500 mg
EPO - 500 mg
FG - 610 mg
MT - 250 mg

11/28/08

12/3/08

12/10/08

12/13/08

12/15/08

Hi,

I understand how ya feel! I mean, I was growing fine during the 'off' months but it seems ever since March I couldn't get my boobs to grow past the 32.5" mark--and that was during luteal swelling!! Grr! That was with PM, so I switched 2 fridays ago to Greenbush herbs since it appeared most were growing well with them. I only got a small amount of fullness, but no measurable growth. And after reading Mel's (not the above poster--but she's got great results too) routine, I noticed MSM was included in her routine and she grew nearly 2 inches within 3 weeks I think. double_ace has also grown very fast using MSM and even mentioned she didn't grow much when she stopped using it for a while. So THAT just may help matters. I just started it last night and keeping my fingers crossed that I'll get results like they did! I'll be ramping up to 8000 mgs like double_ace tomorrow. I'm not sure if you use it or not, but if you don't you should def consider once your finances are back on track.

You certainly have a partner in frustration lol! Let's keep tryin', hon! XOXO
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJun 07, 2009#30

weight 127 pds

11/18/08

11/26/08

RC - 500 mg
EPO - 500 mg
FG - 610 mg
MT - 250 mg

11/28/08

12/3/08

12/10/08

12/13/08

12/15/08

MELC...hey girl! My daughter is doing well, getting close...July 26 will be here soon! How is your son's girlfriend doing? Do you know what she is having yet?

Thanks for the encouragement, i need it!! i am still frustrated but i am also determined so i am not giving up! i just placed an order for more herbs and sould get them by weeks end. I am gonna add wild yam and msm to my routine andhope it helps. I am taking the prenatel vits daily along with the otherherbs. thanks for the boobie fairies, i hear they work!!!! Don't send me all of yours girl, you need 'em too!!!!! LOL!

How are you comin' along now? You started back on PM, any growth???
and I LOVE that you hacked into my program page...

Shyboobs, thank you also for the encouragement! I am sending you some as well! Sometimes it's hard no come back from frustration but determination can be a very strong emotion and it can overtake frustration...so at the moment my frustration and determination aare battling it out right now....determination is winning! i agree that adding msm might be a good thing so i am gonna give it a shot! Have you started it yet? Who knows girl maybe we are the exception to the rule and we grow better in the colder months???? guess we both have to keep at it.....MELC sent me some boobie fairies and Im gonna pass a few on to you!!!!

laisegirl

Hey laisegirl,

Thank you for the boobie fairies! XD I'm starting to feel as though this routine is working. Glad to hear that your determination is beating down the frustration. That's good! We're on the same page. Yeah I have already started the msm. It's been about a week now. I began with 2g then worked my way up to 8g daily, but decided that maybe 6 would be enough.

And as for being the exception to the Spring/Summer rule, I certainly hope NOT! Lol! I would like to, no I have to have some boobage this summer. That's the best time to show them off lol. Anyhow hopefully things work out for you real soon. We can do this!
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
mcovert

Unread postJun 08, 2009#32

weight 127 pds

11/18/08

11/26/08

RC - 500 mg
EPO - 500 mg
FG - 610 mg
MT - 250 mg

11/28/08

12/3/08

12/10/08

12/13/08

12/15/08

Good for you girl......squash those boobie demons.You WILL do this.I am also gonna add some MSM,too.I am still getting results,little slower.I really won't know until I do updated pics next week......don't want to do it yet and jinx anything.
MSM will really help.You just keep that determination going.Do you take any pics----just for visual gauging for yourself? I am starting back on PM tonight at my night dose.I have missed it so much! AF left the building on Thursday.Can't wait until I just go into my "silent" cycles from the Depo.Just had my second shot last week.
My son and daughter-in-law are doing well.He is looking for a job.I told him not to get frustrated,it's hard for everyone now.I let him know he will find something.Keep pestering the ones that have openings.They'll either give you a job or ban you from the premises!Haha!
Keep me posted on the little one.Also,you will grow!

Mel C
Edit
Dislike

laisegirl

Unread postJul 03, 2009#33

weight 127 pds

11/18/08

11/26/08

RC - 500 mg
EPO - 500 mg
FG - 610 mg
MT - 250 mg

11/28/08

12/3/08

12/10/08

12/13/08

12/15/08

Shyboobs and MEL C...thank you both for you rowrds of encouragement. I hav been so busy lately this is the first chance i have had to get one...hopfully you will check and get this message.

MEL C - my daughter is dialated 2cm as of monday however she is only at 36 wks so we are hoping she waits atleast 2 more weeks. DOC says if she goes now he won't stop her but a couple more wks would be best. Of course hse is uncomfortable but she is getting excited. She is going to stay with me for the first couple days after the birth....and gee i am hating this idea...NOT!!!!! Can't wait! I keep getting weepy wheneve i think about it....

As far as growth well...not sure what to say. About 3 wks ago i started a routine of FG, WY, MSM, chromium FO-ty, EPO, prenatal vit, milk thistle...all 2x daily except the prenatal. Then about 1 wk ago i added NR 2x daily. About 5 dyas ago i startedfeelingfullness. I can't SEE any growth however my bra seems to fit snugger. I am not close to starting my period and futhermore the past few months i haven't gotten fullness right before i have started anyways. COuld i FINALLY be getting somewhere? I just checked that date and i started the routine on June 11. However I started the routine at 3x daily then on June 18, i went out of town( to a weekend bike rally...what a freakin blast!) anyways i ended up only getting the herbs in 2x daily( way to many other things going on to remember to take them) and decided when i got back to just keep it at 2x daily. Now i wonder if i was trying to hard before or couldit be the addtion of the MSM and WY. I decided NOT to take the SP due to possible weight gain. When i tried the NR earlier this yr it did nothing however i wasn't taking the WY or the MSM. I have not kept up on the massaging tho...until the last couple of days. SO who koows....i am trying not to get excited yet....

Last friday, my boss informed me that they were eliminating my position so they can remain viable in this tough economic times. Bulls*@t! I have helped her build that practice since she opened the first dya over 2 yrs ago. All they did was let me go and give all my work to thegirl under me making less money and hired a girl to do her work. But it's ok cuz it just means there is something better out there for me. But with jobs so scarce these days who knows when i will find one. Yea this is all i need with a grandbaby coming anyday, my daughter not being allowed to work and the father not working cuz the economy is so bad! Ok I know that GOD doesn't give us anything we can't handle. "when you are down knwo that GOD is up to something!"

I will take $30 and put in an order for more herbs so i don't run out soon and hope the money starts comin back in soon....

Sorry i had to vent.....heres to boobie gorwth...i hope
Laisegirl
Edit
Dislike

ShyBoobs

Unread postJul 03, 2009#34

weight 127 pds

11/18/08

11/26/08

RC - 500 mg
EPO - 500 mg
FG - 610 mg
MT - 250 mg

11/28/08

12/3/08

12/10/08

12/13/08

12/15/08

Way to go, girl! I'm proud of you for finding something that works for you! It seems we are both starting to get somewhere now. Man, does that feel great! Maybe we'll both have some actual boobage before summer ends after all. Smile

Sorry about the job loss, I'm sure God will point you in the right direction for something even better. Take care and please keep us posted! XO
Edit
Dislike

laisegirl

Unread postJul 04, 2009#35

weight 127 pds

11/18/08

11/26/08

RC - 500 mg
EPO - 500 mg
FG - 610 mg
MT - 250 mg

11/28/08

12/3/08

12/10/08

12/13/08

12/15/08

DMAN!DMAN!DAMN! I thought that maybe,just maybe this was growth. But no, i miss counted and damnit i started today! F*&#! What the hell???? Maybe i am just not suppose to have boobs. Maybe i am suppose to just be happy with what i have,which is so little that the wonder bra says " hey i gotta have SOMETHING to work with here!" AM i giving up? Not yet....just venting....
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJul 04, 2009#36

weight 127 pds

11/18/08

11/26/08

RC - 500 mg
EPO - 500 mg
FG - 610 mg
MT - 250 mg

11/28/08

12/3/08

12/10/08

12/13/08

12/15/08

Shyboobs, thanks for the encouragement, i know that GOD with direct me to where i need to be. Guess HE knew i wasn't happy there and even tho i wanted out of that job i wasn't making a good effort of looking for another job. Guess he decided it was time to kck me along.....so i know i will be ok.

GLad to read you are getting success with your growth....how long have you been at this?

laisegirl
Edit
Dislike

ShyBoobs

Unread postJul 05, 2009#37

weight 127 pds

11/18/08

11/26/08

RC - 500 mg
EPO - 500 mg
FG - 610 mg
MT - 250 mg

11/28/08

12/3/08

12/10/08

12/13/08

12/15/08

That's OK! Nothin' wrong with venting every now and then. You sure feel better afterwards huh lol. You wanted to know how long I've been doing this...since I've been on a routine--7 months. For my new routine--since late May. I'm taking regular herbs now: FG, SP, WY + EPO, Flaxseed oil, MSM and a cup or 2 of soymilk. I be over at the other board alot nowadays and a girl named Flatmama (we often keep tabs on each other) had mentioned adding fennel and getting major sorness, plus she even grew/swelled a 1/4" on her PERIOD. I really think this might help me too. I double-checked a successful routine--which is like the model many girls look to--and the woman was also using fennel extract. So I'm replacing my FG extract with the fennel and see how that goes.

Here's the link in case you wanna check it out: http://beboard.proboards.com/index.cgi? ... hread=3012

Make sure to read the 1st 2 posts, so that you know what she used in her topicals as well. Since you're an AA(?) you shouldn't just start off @ the amounts she was taking though. Ramp up every couple days until you feel sensations, if you decided to try her routine out. I'm pretty sure something will work out for you, just hang in there! Smile

PS. Even tho I'm still an AA myself, I think the PM had made me a lil more tolerant to regular herbs because I had to keep ramping to start seeing real growth...so I'm taking about the same amount as Pammy now (using Greenbush Enhancement Blend caps).
Last edited by ShyBoobs on 7:31 PM - Jul 05, 2009, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Unread postSep 14, 2009#38

weight 127 pds

11/18/08

11/26/08

RC - 500 mg
EPO - 500 mg
FG - 610 mg
MT - 250 mg

11/28/08

12/3/08

12/10/08

12/13/08

12/15/08

Ok after taking a 2 wk break using prenatal; vit, milk thistle and Fo-ti(for hair growth) and MSM, and doing more research(one can never learn too much!) I started a new routine. I know Wahaika's theory is not to start a routine this time of yr, and i believe his theory, but i am going to anyways. Call me a fool!

Prenatal vit 1x daily
Fo-ti 500mg 2caps 2x daily then 1 caps in the evening
MSM 1000mg 2 caps 2x daily and then 1 cap in the evening
Biotin 1000mcg 1x daily
Milk Thistle 500 mg 3x daily
Cayanne 40,000stu 1-2x daily
Wild yam 1x at night
FG 610mg 1x at night
NR 500 mg 1x at night
EPO 500mg 1x at night
Pumpkin seed oil 1000 mg 1x at night

Massage with Cocoa butter and EPO 1x nightly.

I started about 1 wk ago with the WY, FG, NR, EPO and the PSO. THe rest i have been taking for about a month now. I did feel some growth with the addition of the MSM about a month ago. I just started the massaging back up about 1 wk ago also. I do have increased swelling this past few days however i am about to start my period so i am not gtting excited.

I will con't this amount of herbs for atleast a month or o before ramping up. I want to take things really slow this time so i won't stall. I know that i had growth back in dec when i was using SP but the weight gain caused me to stop using it. Hopwfully i will have success withthe NR and Pumpkin seed oil since that is waht is suggested to use instead of the SP.

I am determined NOT to get frustrated this time. I am determined to be patient. And if I see nothing by Christmas, then i will stop and take a vreak til spring. I just feel i need to give this a little extra time since it's the winter months. The prime growth time is over but i was unable to purchase the extra herbs until recently. Maybe I just need to do this now, depsite the timing, so i feel that i am atleast doing something.

Laisegirl
Edit
Dislike

Unread postSep 25, 2009#39

weight 127 pds

11/18/08

11/26/08

RC - 500 mg
EPO - 500 mg
FG - 610 mg
MT - 250 mg

11/28/08

12/3/08

12/10/08

12/13/08

12/15/08

Ok due to wondering if taking the nettle root and/or the pumpkin seed oil has caused me to be on the edge of a UTI(in aug it was full blown and treated it myself), i have decided that for now i will discontinue it and see if this clears up fully or not. I didn't have this problem when i took the SP, however stopped that d/t weight gain. So for now my routine is:

Prenatal vit 1 daily
Fo-ti 500 mg 2-3 daily
Biotin 1000 mcg 1 daily
MSM 1000mg 4-5 daily
Vit c with Rose hips 500 mg 1 daily (igot the vit c wtih rose hips cuz that is one of the herbs on WU, thought it couldn't hurt)

Then in the evening, right before bed add:

EPO 500 mg 1
Wild Yam (810mg WY Root extract, and 190mg WY root) 1
FG 610 mg 1

i may also add fennel 480mg 1 at night, haven't decided yet.

I will keep it this way for a couple weeks and see if:
1) the UTI clears up fully
2) any pain tingles growth occur

Back in Nov/dec when i first started this journey, i had pain and tingles with taking the SP. But i had the weight gain too. BUT since i have been laid off, my eating habits have REALLY sucked and I haven't exercised. I allowed not working to get me off track so i have to get tough with myself and start eating right again and exercising. And then i may try the sp again or if the UTI doesn't clear then i will know it had nothing to do with the NR and PSO, so i may try that again. But still, i haven't had any tingles or pain being on them and very little growth so...........
Edit
Dislike

Unread postSep 25, 2009#40

weight 127 pds

11/18/08

11/26/08

RC - 500 mg
EPO - 500 mg
FG - 610 mg
MT - 250 mg

11/28/08

12/3/08

12/10/08

12/13/08

12/15/08

Oh and i will con't to massage with cocoa butter and EPO followed with Vit E atleast 1x daily

stopped the nr and pso and the uti symtpons still con't. this sucks!

I may start the sp back up. i had growth back in dec with it and i haven't had any growth with the nr and pso...the weight gain is an issue. I have gained 5 pds since i have been off work and can't stand it. I restarted exercising but have to build back up to the full routine again. Talk about being out of shape!!!! Maybe i will work hte next tow weeks to drop the 5 pds then start the sp. if i get myself on a good exercise routine and a good eating routine, maybe i can avoid the weight gain this time. I know going into taking the sp this time that it will bring on the weight. So if i try to nip it in the bud before hand then maybe i can avoid it. Maybe i will drop 10 pds before taking and then if i gain the 5 bk, like last time, i will be where i want to be. HMMMMMM????????
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
ShyBoobs

Unread postOct 09, 2009#42

weight 127 pds

11/18/08

11/26/08

RC - 500 mg
EPO - 500 mg
FG - 610 mg
MT - 250 mg

11/28/08

12/3/08

12/10/08

12/13/08

12/15/08

Hey laise,

Hope things are going well your way. Let us know how things work out for you on the SP! IF you don't notice improvement after a couple months, I think you should try GR. I'm givin' it another go now. IDK if you kept up on my posts, but that seemed to be the reason why I was growing on my other routine. I don't believe other herbs are as effective in my case...I only managed another .5" since switching to regular herbs from PM (measured wrong for the inch I thought I had, then shrank another 1/4". May have been the fish oil or my body is used to the herbs?).

We've been at this since early winter last year, and both of us are still struggling to get a full cup size! Lol well I really hope the SP comes through again for you, but if not think about my suggestion. Wink Good luck!
Edit
Dislike

laisegirl

Unread postOct 10, 2009#43

weight 127 pds

11/18/08

11/26/08

RC - 500 mg
EPO - 500 mg
FG - 610 mg
MT - 250 mg

11/28/08

12/3/08

12/10/08

12/13/08

12/15/08

Good to hear from you shyboobs! I have read about you taking the GR and was just considering it when i saw your message. Maybe it's something to try. Did you take SP with it, any other herbs or just the PM? i know you said in abother thread that you have only been back on the GR for a couple weeks, whay else are you currently taking with it? Let me know how things are comin along!

yea 'struggling" to gain a cup is not even close to how i feel about this past yr(well almost a yr). And i have had periods of feeling defeated but bounced back quickly by getting on here and getting encouragement from many. So i WILL con't on!!!!

Happy growing!
Laisegirl
Edit
Dislike

ShyBoobs

Unread postOct 10, 2009#44

weight 127 pds

11/18/08

11/26/08

RC - 500 mg
EPO - 500 mg
FG - 610 mg
MT - 250 mg

11/28/08

12/3/08

12/10/08

12/13/08

12/15/08

Quick reply! I did try the SP extract...and I think I only took it for a few days before I felt a lil liver irritation so I quit. Other than that, used PC when taking the GR & PM. Currently on SP (berries), FG, Flaxseed Oil, EPO and GR. I'm thinkin' of getting rid of the SP and FG and just add in PC again. I'm trying to save money and since there were people on the breast feeding boards (and 1 non-lactating girl on the Breast Talk UK board, or something of that nature) that increased in size only taking GR, I surmised that would be all I need in terms of herbs. I will still use fennel in my massages, along with EPO and EVOO. I'll make sure to keep you posted with any increases.

Well, glad you still have that fighting spirit! I'm not settling for these anthills I got myself lol.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 10, 2009#45

weight 127 pds

11/18/08

11/26/08

RC - 500 mg
EPO - 500 mg
FG - 610 mg
MT - 250 mg

11/28/08

12/3/08

12/10/08

12/13/08

12/15/08

ok girl i am having a brain fart...what is PC? yea we are both quick on the responses tonight!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 10, 2009#46

weight 127 pds

11/18/08

11/26/08

RC - 500 mg
EPO - 500 mg
FG - 610 mg
MT - 250 mg

11/28/08

12/3/08

12/10/08

12/13/08

12/15/08

shyboobs.....I posted on the main thread under a differant topic that my brain fart was over and i remembered what PC is...however it must NOT have been over since i posted it on a totally unrelated thread!!! DUH! Maybe it's time for bed????!!!!!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 14, 2009#47

weight 127 pds

11/18/08

11/26/08

RC - 500 mg
EPO - 500 mg
FG - 610 mg
MT - 250 mg

11/28/08

12/3/08

12/10/08

12/13/08

12/15/08

Haven't taken the NR and PSO in about 10 days now, and haven't had a episode of UTI symptoms in 5 days...a connection????? i just stopped my period today and i still feel like a bloated cow!!!! What the hell is going on? I have tired to decrease my carbs and fat...decrease my food intake and have started back on a exercise routine, however a light since i haven't worked out in 4 months. I have cut down my diet coke intake,now drinking tea with sweet-n-low instead, hoping the less carbination will help with the bloating. However, it hasn't! I am so freakin frustrated withthis extra 5 pds. I am so uncomfortable!!!! I kmow it's only 5 pds but i am thin so 5 pds does make a differance. Do i have to starve myself? Splurge and purge?(no i won't do that!). but something has to give........

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon