Sex: Female
Ht: 5'1.5"
Wt: 108-111lbs
Bust: 32.5"
Underbust: 29.5"
Bra size: 34AA
Children: 1
Breastfed: 7 months

Non-smoker, non-drinker, don't drink pop, coffee or tea (except herbal tea), lacto-ovo vegetarian.

Program:

Fennel 500 mg
Fenugreek 3000 mg
Hops 1860 mg
Oats 1000 mg
Soya 1500 mg
Saw Palmetto 3000 mg
Wild Yam 3000 mg
EPO 3000 mg
Flaxseed Oil 3000 mg
Borage Oil 2000 mg
Nettle Root 1000 mg
Flaxseed meal 1 tbsp (goes on my cereal in the morning)

The pills are divided up and taken 3x a day on an empty stomach before breakfast, supper and bedtime.

Massage:

I follow the Tigerlily/Fengshui and Pansyclub massages for 20 minutes. My massage oil consists of EPO and Borage oil mixed with Hops, Soya, Oats and Fennel. After that I use a heating pad for 20 minutes and drink 1 tbsp each Barley, Alfalfa, Brewers Yeast and gelatin mixed in water.

Teas:

I have tea once a day in the evening. I make it with 1 tsp each Cumin, Fennel, Nettle leaf, Hops and whatever else is handy to mask the taste.

Diet:

I follow the Yin/Yang system (booby foods). I also supplement my diet with protein shakes. I try to avoid sugar, white flour and overly processed foods.

Other:

Once a week I listen to a hypnosis CD. I use affirmations and visualization as often as possible throughout the day.

**Any comments or questions are welcome on this board**

Last edited by frostedmint06 on 12:09 AM - Jan 12, 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postNov 25, 2007#2
I have gained an inch since I started and now wear a 34A. I've also purchased a breast pump and have been using it for an hour a day since Nov 15th.
Last edited by frostedmint06 on 4:34 PM - Dec 21, 2007, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
Louise1982

Unread postNov 25, 2007#3
Quote:Starting stats as of mid August 2007:

Non-smoker, non-drinker, don't drink pop, coffee or tea (except herbal tea), lacto-ovo vegetarian.

Program:

Fennel 500 mg
Fenugreek 3000 mg
Hops 1860 mg
Oats 1000 mg
Soya 1500 mg
Saw Palmetto 3000 mg
Wild Yam 3000 mg
EPO 3000 mg
Flaxseed Oil 3000 mg
Borage Oil 2000 mg
Nettle Root 1000 mg

The pills are divided up and taken 3x a day on an empty stomach before breakfast, supper and bedtime.

Massage:

I follow the Tigerlily/Fengshui and Pansyclub massages for 20 minutes. My massage oil consists of EPO and Borage oil mixed with Hops, Soya, Oats and Fennel. After that I use a heating pad for 20 minutes and drink 1 tbsp each Barley, Alfalfa, Brewers Yeast and gelatin mixed in water.

Teas:

I have tea once a day in the evening. I make it with 1 tsp each Cumin, Fennel, Nettle leaf, Hops and whatever else is handy to mask the taste.

Diet:

I follow the Yin/Yang system (booby foods). I also supplement my diet with protein shakes. I try to avoid sugar, white flour and overly processed foods.

Other:

Once a week I listen to a hypnosis CD. I use affirmations and visualization as often as possible throughout the day.

Not sure which hypnosis you use but I listen to Andrew Dobson (have also tried Blaketalks) and both of them say you should listen every day. Good luck with it - you seem to be off to a good start, I'm similar stats to you.
Edit
Dislike

frostedmint06

Unread postNov 25, 2007#4

Program:

Fennel 500 mg
Fenugreek 3000 mg
Hops 1860 mg
Oats 1000 mg
Soya 1500 mg
Saw Palmetto 3000 mg
Wild Yam 3000 mg
EPO 3000 mg
Flaxseed Oil 3000 mg
Borage Oil 2000 mg
Nettle Root 1000 mg

Massage:

Teas:

Diet:

Other:

Thank you for the kind words. I am pleased with my results so far. I'm going to make more of an effort with the hypnosis CD but it puts me to sleep! I swear I spent 90% of my time sleeping when I listened to it everyday. I at least make sure to do the hypnosis triggers all the time. My CD comes from http://hypnoticadvancements.com. I haven't tried the two you mentioned are they any good?
Last edited by frostedmint06 on 4:34 PM - Dec 21, 2007, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

CuteLittleBunnie

Unread postNov 26, 2007#5

Program:

Fennel 500 mg
Fenugreek 3000 mg
Hops 1860 mg
Oats 1000 mg
Soya 1500 mg
Saw Palmetto 3000 mg
Wild Yam 3000 mg
EPO 3000 mg
Flaxseed Oil 3000 mg
Borage Oil 2000 mg
Nettle Root 1000 mg

Massage:

Teas:

Diet:

Other:

I have used Andrew and Blake but not consistantly! I also have loaded the free ones from a site I am not sure who does them. But, they have 1 for each day of the week to listen to.
Edit
Dislike

frostedmint06

Unread postNov 26, 2007#6

Program:

Fennel 500 mg
Fenugreek 3000 mg
Hops 1860 mg
Oats 1000 mg
Soya 1500 mg
Saw Palmetto 3000 mg
Wild Yam 3000 mg
EPO 3000 mg
Flaxseed Oil 3000 mg
Borage Oil 2000 mg
Nettle Root 1000 mg

Massage:

Teas:

Diet:

Other:

I'm happy with the hypnosis CD I have right now. My first one was from Wendy Friesen. I listened to that one for 6 months (yes, everyday) and had no results. I was also on BO at the time. Wendy's Cds just seemed to rub me the wrong way and maybe that's why it didn't work for me. I have a couple of books on self-hypnosis and I totally believe it can work. I found a video on youtube yesterday  One viewer claims to have grown 2 cups sizes in 2 months.
Last edited by frostedmint06 on 4:35 PM - Dec 21, 2007, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Sarah

Unread postDec 04, 2007#7

Program:

Fennel 500 mg
Fenugreek 3000 mg
Hops 1860 mg
Oats 1000 mg
Soya 1500 mg
Saw Palmetto 3000 mg
Wild Yam 3000 mg
EPO 3000 mg
Flaxseed Oil 3000 mg
Borage Oil 2000 mg
Nettle Root 1000 mg

Massage:

Teas:

Diet:

Other:

Hello Frostedmint06's,

I am, like to, an older woman close to 40, and very small, at 34AA. So it's very encouraging to see you have results!

I have had 3 children. I only marginally breastfed the first two, but I breastfed the youngest one, who is now 8, for about 10 months. My breasts had always been small, but after breastfeeding, they got smaller! I am also going through some very stressful time in my personal life; it would not be exaggeration at all to say that I am going through some crises. But I don't want to wait to try to make my breasts bigger. I have already wasted a lot of time, and I am afraid if I wait, I will be too old to have any results.

Your program seems to be rather involving and requires a big commitment. Is that so? Could I ask you the hops, oats, etc. that you use in the massage oil, what form do they come in? Do you buy the powder or you just open up the capsules and pour in the contents? Could you please elaborate on that?

Thanks.

Sarah
Edit
Dislike

frostedmint06

Unread postDec 04, 2007#8

Program:

Fennel 500 mg
Fenugreek 3000 mg
Hops 1860 mg
Oats 1000 mg
Soya 1500 mg
Saw Palmetto 3000 mg
Wild Yam 3000 mg
EPO 3000 mg
Flaxseed Oil 3000 mg
Borage Oil 2000 mg
Nettle Root 1000 mg

Massage:

Teas:

Diet:

Other:

Hello Sarah

I've gotten into a routine with my program so it feels like second nature to me now. I have dropped the hypnosis CD for now-it makes me too sleepy. As for the massage-the hops, oats, soya, and fennel are in capsules and I open them up and mix them with the borage oil and the EPO.
There are a lot of older women on the forum who have had great results so don't be discouraged. There is hope! I also have a breast pump from http://www.noogleberry.com/ which I really like. A lot of people have gotten results from just using that alone. It works on the same principle as Brava but is less expensive and time consuming. Good luck with everything (especially your personal life).
Last edited by frostedmint06 on 4:35 PM - Dec 21, 2007, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Sarah

Unread postDec 05, 2007#9

Program:

Fennel 500 mg
Fenugreek 3000 mg
Hops 1860 mg
Oats 1000 mg
Soya 1500 mg
Saw Palmetto 3000 mg
Wild Yam 3000 mg
EPO 3000 mg
Flaxseed Oil 3000 mg
Borage Oil 2000 mg
Nettle Root 1000 mg

Massage:

Teas:

Diet:

Other:

Thanks for your reply and encouragement. Could I ask you what brands of herbs you use or do you think they are all pretty much the same? The prices are quite far apart depending what brands you get and where you get them from, so I thought there might be some difference in quality and effectiveness. I live in Singapore now, so it's out of the question to just go to health foods store and buy the herbs. I have to get them online so my choices are quite limited. I have used www.vitacost.com, www.thecatalog.com (a NOW brand seller), but was wondering if you have good ideas. Thanks.
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2591171]frostedmint06

Unread postDec 05, 2007#10

Program:

Fennel 500 mg
Fenugreek 3000 mg
Hops 1860 mg
Oats 1000 mg
Soya 1500 mg
Saw Palmetto 3000 mg
Wild Yam 3000 mg
EPO 3000 mg
Flaxseed Oil 3000 mg
Borage Oil 2000 mg
Nettle Root 1000 mg

Massage:

Teas:

Diet:

Other:

Hello Sarah,

Most of the herbs I use are from Now and Nature's way. I'm not an expert or anything but they both seem like good brands and so I wouldn't have any trouble recommending them. I haven't purchased herbs online so I just get what the local health food stores stock and these are the most commonly stocked brands. I have heard good things about Greenbush herbs but I think their selection is limited. As for difference in quality I suppose there is but not being a chemist it's hard to know exactly. I would go with the more well known brands myself. iherb.com is supposed to be a good site for buying online and so is vortexhealth.net. Hope that helps! Good luck.

Hi Frostedmint06's,

Thanks for the info. I compared prices and the shipping cost, and decided to order a few things on www.iherb.com. Their international shipping cost is more reasonable, which brings the total cost down. But I only got a few main herbs that most programs require; otherwise I would be looking at spending hundreds of dollars.

I am also using Progesterone cream for the 2nd half of my cycle. Waxingmoon suggested the kind she uses, which is the NOW brand because it contains natural progesterone ingredients that can be absorbed by our body. Waxingmoon has had very impressive growth when she started off 34AAAA, kind of like me.

I just would like to be a full 34A so I don't have so much trouble finding a bra and I can wear clothes even if they have a slightly low neck.

Please update me of your progress and what you find as useful.

Thanks.

Sarah
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
frostedmint06

Unread postDec 11, 2007#12

Program:

Fennel 500 mg
Fenugreek 3000 mg
Hops 1860 mg
Oats 1000 mg
Soya 1500 mg
Saw Palmetto 3000 mg
Wild Yam 3000 mg
EPO 3000 mg
Flaxseed Oil 3000 mg
Borage Oil 2000 mg
Nettle Root 1000 mg

Massage:

Teas:

Diet:

Other:

Hi Sarah,

I found another site-Swansonvitamins.com. It's also supposed to be good. Another thing to remember is growth is still possible without herbs since they're more difficult for you to obtain. If you haven't already seen them Fengshui's D cup Journey Program (last updated Oct 21 2007) and Tigerlily's booby growth project program (last updated Aug 29 2007) are definitely worth a look. Both programs are based on massage and booby foods with few if any supplements and both have been very successful. That's whats so great about this forum there is just so much information on here. Good luck with everything (especially the progesterone cream)!
Last edited by frostedmint06 on 4:36 PM - Dec 21, 2007, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Sarah

Unread postDec 12, 2007#13

Program:

Fennel 500 mg
Fenugreek 3000 mg
Hops 1860 mg
Oats 1000 mg
Soya 1500 mg
Saw Palmetto 3000 mg
Wild Yam 3000 mg
EPO 3000 mg
Flaxseed Oil 3000 mg
Borage Oil 2000 mg
Nettle Root 1000 mg

Massage:

Teas:

Diet:

Other:

Hello Frostedmint06,

Thanks for the info. I indeed have seen Fengshui and Tiger Lily's program. But I just feel that I am one of those who are very difficult to get results. So I was thinking to give myself a push by getting some strong herbs in the system.

Sarah
Edit
Dislike

frostedmint06

Unread postDec 12, 2007#14

Program:

Fennel 500 mg
Fenugreek 3000 mg
Hops 1860 mg
Oats 1000 mg
Soya 1500 mg
Saw Palmetto 3000 mg
Wild Yam 3000 mg
EPO 3000 mg
Flaxseed Oil 3000 mg
Borage Oil 2000 mg
Nettle Root 1000 mg

Massage:

Teas:

Diet:

Other:

Hi Sarah

I know how you feel. I was concerned at first about my chances for growth which is one of the reasons my program has a lot of stuff in it-in case one thing didn't work something else might. My program is basically a combination of 4 different routines-Eve's,Pammy's (from BE board) Tigerlily/Fengshui's and Noogleberry. I'm not the most patient of people but I've also learned to take a longer term view of this whole process. My routine used to be a lot more complicated than now if you can believe it. Believing that success is possible is probably one of the best things. If you are having trouble seeing yourself as being successful with this creative visualization may help. I have a poster I made up of myself with my face pasted on pictures of models cut out from magazines and such (don't laugh it really helps me focus on my goals-okay it is kind of funny but it really works!) Also with my breast pump my boobs expand right before my eyes which is a big motivation as well. Sorry for the novel and best of luck with everything.
Last edited by frostedmint06 on 4:37 PM - Dec 21, 2007, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Sarah

Unread postDec 13, 2007#15

Program:

Fennel 500 mg
Fenugreek 3000 mg
Hops 1860 mg
Oats 1000 mg
Soya 1500 mg
Saw Palmetto 3000 mg
Wild Yam 3000 mg
EPO 3000 mg
Flaxseed Oil 3000 mg
Borage Oil 2000 mg
Nettle Root 1000 mg

Massage:

Teas:

Diet:

Other:

Hello Frostedmint,

What kind of breast pump did you get? I am in Singapore and see that somebody is selling some kind of breast enhancement/enlargement pump on ebay here for approximately USD17.

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... :IT&ih=006

Can you see if it's a decent one? I don't want to get some phony imitator.

Thanks.

Sarah
Edit
Dislike

frostedmint06

Unread postDec 13, 2007#16

Program:

Fennel 500 mg
Fenugreek 3000 mg
Hops 1860 mg
Oats 1000 mg
Soya 1500 mg
Saw Palmetto 3000 mg
Wild Yam 3000 mg
EPO 3000 mg
Flaxseed Oil 3000 mg
Borage Oil 2000 mg
Nettle Root 1000 mg

Massage:

Teas:

Diet:

Other:

Hi Sarah,

My breast pump comes from http://www.noogleberry.com/index.html The item you are talking about is something different that's a massager whereas mine is an actual pump. I haven't used the massager in question but others on the forum have.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/t ... 195846335/

I really like my breast pump and would definitely recommend it. Noogleberry has free world wide shipping too (I know that's an issue for you). They also sell on Ebay. If you have time Noogleberry's forum is full of information. Hope that helps! Best of luck.
Last edited by frostedmint06 on 4:37 PM - Dec 21, 2007, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 14, 2007#17

Program:

Fennel 500 mg
Fenugreek 3000 mg
Hops 1860 mg
Oats 1000 mg
Soya 1500 mg
Saw Palmetto 3000 mg
Wild Yam 3000 mg
EPO 3000 mg
Flaxseed Oil 3000 mg
Borage Oil 2000 mg
Nettle Root 1000 mg

Massage:

Teas:

Diet:

Other:

I have gained 1/2 an inch. I now measure 34" across the bustline. Yippee! My routine is basically the same except that I've officially dropped the hypnosis CD, added lavender oil to my massage lotion and use my breast pump twice a day for 1 hour (total 2 hours). I'm only 1/2 an inch away from possibly filling out a B cup!
Last edited by frostedmint06 on 4:38 PM - Dec 21, 2007, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Sarah

Unread postDec 15, 2007#18

Program:

Fennel 500 mg
Fenugreek 3000 mg
Hops 1860 mg
Oats 1000 mg
Soya 1500 mg
Saw Palmetto 3000 mg
Wild Yam 3000 mg
EPO 3000 mg
Flaxseed Oil 3000 mg
Borage Oil 2000 mg
Nettle Root 1000 mg

Massage:

Teas:

Diet:

Other:

Hello Frostedmint,

I was wondering what form of hops you are using. I have used Nature's Way hops capsules, 310mg each. Can I use them to make up the dosage of 2000 mg that you suggested in your program?

I have measured myself since I started the program. I feel it would be too depressing to find out how helplessly small I am. I thought I would wait till I get some visible, obvious gain. Do you think it's crucial that I measure now?

Thanks.

Sarah
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2591171]frostedmint06

Unread postDec 15, 2007#19

Program:

Fennel 500 mg
Fenugreek 3000 mg
Hops 1860 mg
Oats 1000 mg
Soya 1500 mg
Saw Palmetto 3000 mg
Wild Yam 3000 mg
EPO 3000 mg
Flaxseed Oil 3000 mg
Borage Oil 2000 mg
Nettle Root 1000 mg

Massage:

Teas:

Diet:

Other:

Hi Sarah

I use the exact same brand of hops. I take 6 of them per day, the 2000mg amount mentioned at the top of the page is a typo, the correct amount I take is 1860mg (I'll correct that later).
I definitely think you should take your measurements now. It's the only way to accurately track your growth and I also think you should consider setting up a program page as well. I really wish I had taken before photos of myself but was too chicken to do so and now I regret it. A picture really is worth a thousand words as they say. I probably wouldn't ever post a picture but would like a reminder of where I started (you might want to consider that as well). Have you made a decision on the breast massager? Keep me posted and best of luck.

Last edited by frostedmint06 on 4:38 PM - Dec 21, 2007, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Sarah

Unread postDec 16, 2007#20

Program:

Fennel 500 mg
Fenugreek 3000 mg
Hops 1860 mg
Oats 1000 mg
Soya 1500 mg
Saw Palmetto 3000 mg
Wild Yam 3000 mg
EPO 3000 mg
Flaxseed Oil 3000 mg
Borage Oil 2000 mg
Nettle Root 1000 mg

Massage:

Teas:

Diet:

Other:

Hello Frostedmint,

Thank you for your encouragement to take measurements. I did, and as I expected, it was most depression as my under bust and bust are barely only 1 inch difference, which probably gives me 34AAAA.

Do you know why some of the girls use both hand massage and the electric massager? What's the difference? I was hoping to replace the hand massage with electric massager, and that it would be strong and more consistent since I still have doubt as to if I am doing massaging correctly.

Thanks.

Sarah

Hi Sarah,

You'll be glad you took your measurements once you start to see some gains. I promise! At least now you know how much you need to grow in order to achieve your goal.
I think most of the girls use the electronic massager when they haven't been consistent with hand massaging sort of a back up possibly? I've never used nor had any interest in the electronic massager myself-some of the girls end up with tiny cuts all over their boobs! Ouch! It took awhile before the Tigerlily/Fengshui massages made sense to me but I think I've figured them out. I have a link that shows the Pansyclub massages on a live model-you may find that helpful.

http://www.huanghaitao.com/Article_Show ... icleID=618

Here is my favourite booby food list as well.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/t ... 1088/foods

Best of luck with everything and keep me posted.

Last edited by frostedmint06 on 4:39 PM - Dec 21, 2007, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Sarah

Unread postDec 17, 2007#22

Program:

Fennel 500 mg
Fenugreek 3000 mg
Hops 1860 mg
Oats 1000 mg
Soya 1500 mg
Saw Palmetto 3000 mg
Wild Yam 3000 mg
EPO 3000 mg
Flaxseed Oil 3000 mg
Borage Oil 2000 mg
Nettle Root 1000 mg

Massage:

Teas:

Diet:

Other:

Hello Frostedmint06,

Thanks for the prompt reply and your words of encouragement. I think I will hold off buying the electric massager for now and try to stick with the hand massage. It's more spontaneous and I can do it any time when I get a chance. I am also a bit concerned about the skin cut that some of the girls have experienced. Besides I don't want my kids asking me questions if they happen to see this thing laying around or in my purse.

Take care.

Sarah
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
Ann5

Unread postDec 28, 2007#23

Program:

Fennel 500 mg
Fenugreek 3000 mg
Hops 1860 mg
Oats 1000 mg
Soya 1500 mg
Saw Palmetto 3000 mg
Wild Yam 3000 mg
EPO 3000 mg
Flaxseed Oil 3000 mg
Borage Oil 2000 mg
Nettle Root 1000 mg

Massage:

Teas:

Diet:

Other:

Could I ask why do you take Brewers Yeast? Is it for BE purposes?
Also, have you gained any weight since starting your routine? How long do you use the noogelberry? Do you live in the US? If so, how long did it take to receive it and how much for shipping? Sorry for all the questions. I'm very happy to see ur success in such a short time. I'm currently a size 34AA and hope I can get into an A cup with BE.
Edit
Dislike

frostedmint06

Unread postDec 29, 2007#24

Program:

Fennel 500 mg
Fenugreek 3000 mg
Hops 1860 mg
Oats 1000 mg
Soya 1500 mg
Saw Palmetto 3000 mg
Wild Yam 3000 mg
EPO 3000 mg
Flaxseed Oil 3000 mg
Borage Oil 2000 mg
Nettle Root 1000 mg

Massage:

Teas:

Diet:

Other:

Hi Ann5

Brewers yeast is a galactagogue. I do take it for BE purposes but would take it even if it wasn't because of the way it helps stabilize my moods. My weight has stayed the same so far. I live in Canada and my NB pump took 10 days to arrive (NB has free world wide shipping). I was using the pump for 2 hours a day but am back down to 1 hour because of time constraints. Hope that answers your questions and good luck with everything.
Last edited by frostedmint06 on 2:19 AM - Dec 29, 2007, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 11, 2008#25

Program:

Fennel 500 mg
Fenugreek 3000 mg
Hops 1860 mg
Oats 1000 mg
Soya 1500 mg
Saw Palmetto 3000 mg
Wild Yam 3000 mg
EPO 3000 mg
Flaxseed Oil 3000 mg
Borage Oil 2000 mg
Nettle Root 1000 mg

Massage:

Teas:

Diet:

Other:

I took a short break from my NB over the holidays and luckily did not lose any of my growth. I had to drop the lavender oil because it gave me a rash (at least I think it was the lavender oil). I started using magnets 2 nights ago and so far so good. My boobs look a lot perkier in the morning (I wear them overnight). My new booby tea consists of cumin, fennel, hops, licorice, spearmint and lavender.
Last edited by frostedmint06 on 11:20 PM - Aug 13, 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 30, 2008#26

Program:

Fennel 500 mg
Fenugreek 3000 mg
Hops 1860 mg
Oats 1000 mg
Soya 1500 mg
Saw Palmetto 3000 mg
Wild Yam 3000 mg
EPO 3000 mg
Flaxseed Oil 3000 mg
Borage Oil 2000 mg
Nettle Root 1000 mg

Massage:

Teas:

Diet:

Other:

After a month long break from herbs I restarted my program on April 11,2008. My revamped program is as follows:

Barley 800 mg
Alfalfa 400 mg
Fennel 400 mg
Fenugreek 1800 mg
Hops 1800 mg
Flaxseed 1000 mg
Oats 800 mg
Soya 1500 mg*
Wild Yam 2000 mg
Nettle root 2000 mg
Saw Palmetto 1000 mg*
EPO 3000 mg*
Flaxseed oil 3000 mg*

All the above mentioned herbs are in dried form except for those marked with an asterisk (those are in capsules). Everything else is weighed with a scale and divided up into 3 equal portions and taken before breakfast, supper and bedtime.

Tea:

I drink 1 cup of barley, fennel and hops tea in the evening. For 1 week after my period is done I drink Fullness's homemade sweet papaya drink. It's really good and although I wasn't able to find the exact tea she used for her recipe I did find something very similar. I have this also once a day.

1 tsp green papaya (from Royal Tropic)
1 tsp dried rosehips
1 tsp goji berries
1 sachet of natural jujube red date, longan dragon eye and goji instant herbal tea.

Massage and NB:

I stopped massaging because I think it interferes with growth from suction methods. I use my NB for 45 minutes per day. I was using it for longer periods before but reduced it because I was getting too many red dots and rashes. Using it for shorter periods seems to work better for me. After using the breast pump I apply a paste of hops, oats, soya and borage oil and leave it on overnight. After that I drink 1 tbsp each gelatin and brewer's yeast mixed in water.

Diet:

Same as before.

Other:

Still doing affirmations and visualization on a daily basis.

Last edited by frostedmint06 on 4:53 AM - May 28, 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 30, 2008#27

Program:

Fennel 500 mg
Fenugreek 3000 mg
Hops 1860 mg
Oats 1000 mg
Soya 1500 mg
Saw Palmetto 3000 mg
Wild Yam 3000 mg
EPO 3000 mg
Flaxseed Oil 3000 mg
Borage Oil 2000 mg
Nettle Root 1000 mg

Massage:

Teas:

Diet:

Other:

I have gained another 1/2 inch! I now measure 34.5" with a 29.5" underbust. I've gained 2" in 8 months. I am very happy about this. The rest of my measurements have stayed the same so I'm happy about that too. I forgot to mention that I also started using progesterone cream 2 days ago ( not for NBE purposes but for other reasons). I have also stopped using a heating pad and magnets for now.
Last edited by frostedmint06 on 4:45 AM - May 01, 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Ann5

Unread postJun 26, 2008#28

Program:

Fennel 500 mg
Fenugreek 3000 mg
Hops 1860 mg
Oats 1000 mg
Soya 1500 mg
Saw Palmetto 3000 mg
Wild Yam 3000 mg
EPO 3000 mg
Flaxseed Oil 3000 mg
Borage Oil 2000 mg
Nettle Root 1000 mg

Massage:

Teas:

Diet:

Other:

Hi Frostedmint06,
Have you had anymore progress? How are you doing with the medium cups? Are you using the rings?
Edit
Dislike

frostedmint06

Unread postJun 27, 2008#29

Program:

Fennel 500 mg
Fenugreek 3000 mg
Hops 1860 mg
Oats 1000 mg
Soya 1500 mg
Saw Palmetto 3000 mg
Wild Yam 3000 mg
EPO 3000 mg
Flaxseed Oil 3000 mg
Borage Oil 2000 mg
Nettle Root 1000 mg

Massage:

Teas:

Diet:

Other:

Hi Ann5,
I was just about to do an update. I've been measuring 1/2" bigger for the last couple of days. I'm now at 35". I started using the medium cups about 5 weeks ago. I did get the cup rings but couldn't keep any suction with them so I stopped using them. The pain with the mediums doesn't seem as bad this time around because I started slowly-using them for 15 minutes twice a day in the beginning and gradually working my way up to 40 minutes twice a day. I'm close to filling them which I can hardly believe because I was in the smalls FOR 6 MONTHS (okay, I did take lots of breaks but still). I'm off to visit with the in-laws next week and will not be able to pump for 12 whole days so I hope I don't lose this growth ( I haven't yet after taking breaks but you just never know). Glad to see that you are growing too! You've progressed way faster than I have at this so keep up the good work. Cheers.
Last edited by frostedmint06 on 11:14 PM - Aug 13, 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2422009]Ann5

Unread postJul 01, 2008#30

Program:

Fennel 500 mg
Fenugreek 3000 mg
Hops 1860 mg
Oats 1000 mg
Soya 1500 mg
Saw Palmetto 3000 mg
Wild Yam 3000 mg
EPO 3000 mg
Flaxseed Oil 3000 mg
Borage Oil 2000 mg
Nettle Root 1000 mg

Massage:

Teas:

Diet:

Other:

That's great to hear. Keep up the good work Smile

Back from visiting with the in-laws. While I was gone I grew another 1/2 inch. I thought I was bigger but hadn't brought the tape measure along so I had to wait until I got home before verifying it. I'm a little surprised as I was only doing a condensed version of my usual program. Curious. Not complaining though! So, yesterday I finally went bra shopping and tried on a bunch of 34A's and none fit. Yay! Tried on a bunch of 34B's and they did fit. Double yay! I wanted to try on some 34C's just for fun but they didn't have any in stock at the time. I'll have to try a different store next time. I started back with my NB two nights ago and pumped for 20 2x and will gradually work up to 45 min twice daily. I also started using magnets again.
Last edited by frostedmint06 on 11:16 PM - Aug 13, 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Unread postAug 19, 2008#32

Program:

Fennel 500 mg
Fenugreek 3000 mg
Hops 1860 mg
Oats 1000 mg
Soya 1500 mg
Saw Palmetto 3000 mg
Wild Yam 3000 mg
EPO 3000 mg
Flaxseed Oil 3000 mg
Borage Oil 2000 mg
Nettle Root 1000 mg

Massage:

Teas:

Diet:

Other:

Starting May 28 I ramped up the amounts of the first 8 herbs in my program.

Barley 1600 mg
Alfalfa 800 mg
Fennel 800 mg
Fenugreek 3600 mg
Hops 3600 mg
Flaxseed 2000 mg
Oats 1600 mg
Soya 2250 mg*
Wild yam 2000 mg
Nettle root 2000 mg
Saw palmetto 1000 mg*
EPO 3000 mg*
Flaxseed oil 3000 mg*

Everything is in dried form except those that are marked with an asterisk (those are in capsules). The rest is weighed with a scale and eaten once a day in the evening before bed.

Tea:

Same as before.

NB:

I use my breast pump 2x a day for 45 minutes. I'm still in the medium cups but should be out of them within the next month. I tried the comfort rings but couldn't keep any suction with them. I will try them again later when I'm closer to outgrowing the mediums. I use sweet almond oil with a few drops of lavender oil in it before pumping. The last time I used lavender oil I got a rash because I used too much. After pumping I apply the same booby paste as before (hops, oats, soya and borage oil) and leave it on overnight.

Diet:

Booby foods. I've all but given up on protein shakes. I just can't seem to digest them very well despite taking digestive enzymes and stuff. After using my NB in the evening I drink the same mixture of 1 tbsp gelatin and brewer's yeast-sometimes I add chlorophyll too.

Magnets:

I started back on magnets July 12 and have been wearing them overnight ever since. No problems to report so far.

Other:

Still doing affirmations and visualization.
Last edited by frostedmint06 on 8:00 PM - Sep 03, 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Unread postAug 19, 2008#33

Program:

Fennel 500 mg
Fenugreek 3000 mg
Hops 1860 mg
Oats 1000 mg
Soya 1500 mg
Saw Palmetto 3000 mg
Wild Yam 3000 mg
EPO 3000 mg
Flaxseed Oil 3000 mg
Borage Oil 2000 mg
Nettle Root 1000 mg

Massage:

Teas:

Diet:

Other:

I've grown another 1/2 inch. That's 3 1/2 inches so far. I started my program 1 year ago this week. My growth rate was less consistent before but now it's 1/2 inch per month. It picked up when I doubled the amounts of some of the herbs back in May. I am going to continue this program until at least Feb of next year.

Sept 07 1"
Dec 07 1/2"
Apr 08 1/2"
June 08 1/2"
July 08 1/2"
Aug 08 1/2"

Edit
Dislike

Debbie

Unread postSep 11, 2008#34

Program:

Fennel 500 mg
Fenugreek 3000 mg
Hops 1860 mg
Oats 1000 mg
Soya 1500 mg
Saw Palmetto 3000 mg
Wild Yam 3000 mg
EPO 3000 mg
Flaxseed Oil 3000 mg
Borage Oil 2000 mg
Nettle Root 1000 mg

Massage:

Teas:

Diet:

Other:

Was wondering how the NHRT (Progesterone cream with Estrogen & testosterone in troche form) will work with the BE herbs. Blood tests confirmed I was very low in everything. But because I am desperate to know what it's like to have real breasts, not just a ribcage, I started on Full Potential pills 5mths ago plus massaging religously 2xaday with RO-Bust cream. Absolutely nothing. So maybe someone out there might know something, thanks
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
frostedmint06

Unread postSep 11, 2008#35

Program:

Fennel 500 mg
Fenugreek 3000 mg
Hops 1860 mg
Oats 1000 mg
Soya 1500 mg
Saw Palmetto 3000 mg
Wild Yam 3000 mg
EPO 3000 mg
Flaxseed Oil 3000 mg
Borage Oil 2000 mg
Nettle Root 1000 mg

Massage:

Teas:

Diet:

Other:

Hi Debbie,

I think your questions should be posted on the main forum. I'm not familiar with any of the things you mentioned. I'm also pretty much the only person who posts here (other than the occasional guest). The best person to ask about hormonal issues is Waxingmoon-she is very knowledgeable about all that stuff. I'm still learning so I'm sorry I can't be of any help. Main forum link is below. Good luck on your quest. Cheers.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/
Last edited by frostedmint06 on 9:42 PM - Sep 11, 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Izumi

Unread postOct 17, 2008#36

Program:

Fennel 500 mg
Fenugreek 3000 mg
Hops 1860 mg
Oats 1000 mg
Soya 1500 mg
Saw Palmetto 3000 mg
Wild Yam 3000 mg
EPO 3000 mg
Flaxseed Oil 3000 mg
Borage Oil 2000 mg
Nettle Root 1000 mg

Massage:

Teas:

Diet:

Other:

Hi Frosted Mint,

I was referred to your program by another senior member, and I am very impressed with your results. I have a couple of questions for you; hope you don't mind.

I'm curious about the breast pump, but it sounds a little scary. How does it work? Is it painful, or is there any risk of tissue damage involved?

Please forgive me if this info is available somewhere else on the site. I'm new to the forum so haven't had a chance to explore everything.

Also, did you do a hormone test before starting your program?
Edit
Dislike

frostedmint06

Unread postOct 17, 2008#37

Program:

Fennel 500 mg
Fenugreek 3000 mg
Hops 1860 mg
Oats 1000 mg
Soya 1500 mg
Saw Palmetto 3000 mg
Wild Yam 3000 mg
EPO 3000 mg
Flaxseed Oil 3000 mg
Borage Oil 2000 mg
Nettle Root 1000 mg

Massage:

Teas:

Diet:

Other:

Hi Izumi,

My breast pump comes from Noogleberry (NB for short). You can find more information about it on their website http://noogleberry.com/. It's not scary or painful. It's just two plastic domes that fit over the breasts, tubing and a hand pump. It works on the principle of tissue expansion. There are better explanations of how it's works out there but I can't find them but that's basically the idea. The notion is that tissue expansion will create new breast cells. Something like that! I haven't heard of anybody having any major problems with it so far. I'm currently on a break from it because my skin is sensitive and prone to rashes but will be starting it up again soon. As for hormone testing I didn't do anything official like a blood or saliva test. I figured that I had excess androgens just based on my symptoms. Hope that helps. Cheers.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 24, 2008#38

Program:

Fennel 500 mg
Fenugreek 3000 mg
Hops 1860 mg
Oats 1000 mg
Soya 1500 mg
Saw Palmetto 3000 mg
Wild Yam 3000 mg
EPO 3000 mg
Flaxseed Oil 3000 mg
Borage Oil 2000 mg
Nettle Root 1000 mg

Massage:

Teas:

Diet:

Other:

A week ago I added pumpkin seed oil and pygeum to my program. That's 5 androgen blockers now. I was hoping to replace the SP eventually so we'll see how this goes.

Nettle root 2000mg
Saw palmetto 2000mg
Pumpkin seed oil 3000mg
pygeum 100 mg
Spearmint tea 1 cup a day
Last edited by frostedmint06 on 3:51 AM - Dec 04, 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 04, 2008#39

Program:

Fennel 500 mg
Fenugreek 3000 mg
Hops 1860 mg
Oats 1000 mg
Soya 1500 mg
Saw Palmetto 3000 mg
Wild Yam 3000 mg
EPO 3000 mg
Flaxseed Oil 3000 mg
Borage Oil 2000 mg
Nettle Root 1000 mg

Massage:

Teas:

Diet:

Other:

I've been taking pumpkinseed oil and pygeum for a month and half now and I have to say they are working for me. My hormones seem completely balanced now. All my previous symptoms are gone. At last! I've also made a bigger effort to reduce the amount of sugar in my diet which of course helps as well. Not sure which has been more effective, the diet or the extra supplements but I think they have both helped.
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2763529]noodlesny

Unread postMar 08, 2009#40

Program:

Fennel 500 mg
Fenugreek 3000 mg
Hops 1860 mg
Oats 1000 mg
Soya 1500 mg
Saw Palmetto 3000 mg
Wild Yam 3000 mg
EPO 3000 mg
Flaxseed Oil 3000 mg
Borage Oil 2000 mg
Nettle Root 1000 mg

Massage:

Teas:

Diet:

Other:

Hi, I noticed that you breastfed and I was just wondering if you noticed any lactation side effects.
I never completely stopped lactating (I get a little discharge when really stimulated or freezing cold) and Im worried that the galacto's and massage will make me fill up with milk.
I did massage for 3 days and started getting that milk filling/let down feeling in them, so I stopped.

Hi Noodles,

Sorry for the late response. I haven't had any lactation side effects from anything in my program. My child is 11 yrs old now so it's been quite a long time since I breastfed. How long has it been since you breastfed? If more recently you may have to wait a little longer before attempting NBE. There are herbs that may help dry up milk. Sage is supposed to be effective and there are probably a few others as well. I hope that helps and you may want to post this on the main forum as well as more people will see it and can offer their advice too. Best of luck.
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
noodlesny

Unread postMar 15, 2009#42

Program:

Fennel 500 mg
Fenugreek 3000 mg
Hops 1860 mg
Oats 1000 mg
Soya 1500 mg
Saw Palmetto 3000 mg
Wild Yam 3000 mg
EPO 3000 mg
Flaxseed Oil 3000 mg
Borage Oil 2000 mg
Nettle Root 1000 mg

Massage:

Teas:

Diet:

Other:

Hey, I stopped a yr and a half ago. I did try posting about it in a couple of messages but nobody answered. I went ahead with the herbs a week ago and have been doing some massage for 2 days, just more of the knuckle circles and pressure points than the squeezing grabbing type that probably stimulate milk more.
But thanks Smile
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 15, 2009#43

Program:

Fennel 500 mg
Fenugreek 3000 mg
Hops 1860 mg
Oats 1000 mg
Soya 1500 mg
Saw Palmetto 3000 mg
Wild Yam 3000 mg
EPO 3000 mg
Flaxseed Oil 3000 mg
Borage Oil 2000 mg
Nettle Root 1000 mg

Massage:

Teas:

Diet:

Other:

Hi Noodles,

I think it's good not to do more aggressive massages at this point. I found a website of galactofuges (I learned a new word today!). It might be worth checking out. Interestingly, some of the herbs on the list are used for breast growth e.g. barley. Spearmint is also supposed to be effective too. I take that one for excess androgens. It makes the best tasting tea. Hope this helps.

http://www.pfaf.org/database/search_use ... alactofuge
Edit
Dislike

Noodles

Unread postMar 17, 2009#44

Program:

Fennel 500 mg
Fenugreek 3000 mg
Hops 1860 mg
Oats 1000 mg
Soya 1500 mg
Saw Palmetto 3000 mg
Wild Yam 3000 mg
EPO 3000 mg
Flaxseed Oil 3000 mg
Borage Oil 2000 mg
Nettle Root 1000 mg

Massage:

Teas:

Diet:

Other:

Wow, thanks a lot. I checked it out and yes thats great bc I already started taking Barley. Mine is called Barley Grass. Im assuming thats the same thing.
Well that's very good to know. Ive been doing the massage continuously not as aggressively as those first few days, and Ive been completely avoiding my nipples. Im still getting some of the 'feeling' lol but its not as pronounced.
But thanks again, I learned a new word too lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon