Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

LaReve's Regime

Jan 29, 2009#1
Hello, everybody, I am ready to post my program. I wish I had known about this website when I got started but this is a good time anyway since I feel like I am just about to see some results!

I started in late October with a 2 week cleanse, drinking Detox Tea every day and using something called Sonne's intestinal cleanser. I did this to help my chances of absorbing herbs and supplements. I also quit smoking. (Yay for me!)

I am 33 years old, no kids.
My beginning measurements from November:
weight 115 lbs
height 5'6
bust 32 inches
waist 26 inches
bum 36.5 inches

So I am a small lady with little boobs and a big bottom. ;-)

So, here is the plan I have been on since November:

Liquid Fenugreek 3 x day
Liquid Red Clover 3 x day
Liquid Saw Palmetto 3 x day
One capsule Dong Quai daily
1 Fish Oil capsule daily
1 Vitamin E capsule daily
1 Evening Primrose capsule daily
GABA amino acids 1 tablet daily
1 kelp tablet daily
Calcium/Magnesium chewable tablet twice a day
Vitamin B complex chewable once a day
1 cup of tea every day, either Fennel or Fenugreek (sometimes both)
and I TRY to remember to massage my smaller breast once a day with wild yam salve

And I just added in the past week:
2 spoonfuls of liquid Flax oil mixed in yogurt once a day
PABA, a type of vitamin B, one tablet daily

And I am looking into a REAL massage technique because what I have been doing is basically just rubbing in the salve.

CURRENT RESULTS:
In 3 months I haven't seen a change in size but I do feel much more sensitive in my breasts than before. And right now I am having some real soreness in both breasts, I am about to start my period but this sensation is totally new to me.

I should also add that my PMS moodiness has gone away almost completely (it used to be AWFUL) and my cramps seem to have gotten less painful during my periods. Also I am getting my periods exactly 28 days apart now, which is awesome. And I have no more zits.

Judging from how everything FEELS to me, I would have guessed my boobs got bigger. But my measurements are still exactly the same and I still don't fill up this 34B bra that I am using as a reference. I really think I must be right on the verge of a growth spurt. ;-)
I will put up some pictures as soon as I can.

Last edited by LaReve on 1:41 AM - Mar 09, 2009, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postJan 30, 2009#2
Ok, inspired by Fengshui, I went out and bought some chicken feet. I had to try not to laugh when I ordered 2 pounds. I'm excited about making soup to feed my bod!

My regime is getting more powerful, I can feel it!!

~LaReve
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 01, 2009#3
Quote:Hello, everybody, I am ready to post my program. I wish I had known about this website when I got started but this is a good time anyway since I feel like I am just about to see some results!

I started in late October with a 2 week cleanse, drinking Detox Tea every day and using something called Sonne's intestinal cleanser. I did this to help my chances of absorbing herbs and supplements. I also quit smoking. (Yay for me!)

weight 115 lbs
height 5'6
bust 32 inches
waist 26 inches
bum 36.5 inches

Liquid Fenugreek 3 x day
1 Fish Oil capsule daily
1 kelp tablet daily
and I TRY to remember to massage my smaller breast once a day with wild yam salve

And I am looking into a REAL massage technique because what I have been doing is basically just rubbing in the salve.

CURRENT RESULTS:
In 3 months I haven't seen a change in size but I do feel much more sensitive in my breasts than before. And right now I am having some real soreness in both breasts, I am about to start my period but this sensation is totally new to me.

I should also add that my PMS moodiness has gone away almost completely (it used to be AWFUL) and my cramps seem to have gotten less painful during my periods. Also I am getting my periods exactly 28 days apart now, which is awesome. And I have no more zits.

Judging from how everything FEELS to me, I would have guessed my boobs got bigger. But my measurements are still exactly the same and I still don't fill up this 34B bra that I am using as a reference. I really think I must be right on the verge of a growth spurt. ;-)

I'm very excited, I just found out that hemp seeds contain all the amino acids and lots of Omega fatty acids, so as soon as my supplements run out I am just going to start making hemp protein smoothies. Saw it on sale at Kroger and the health food store too, so I am excited. I tried a sample and it tasted like dirt but I'm sure if I mix in bananas it will be good!

My goal is to get off these pill supplements and take as many whole food supplements as possible. Get my Omegas from the source instead of a pill. I am thinking my body will absorb everything better. I'm going to keep taking the herbal extracts though.

I'm still having growing pains! Yay! Ha, never thought I'd say that.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 02, 2009#4
Quote:Hello, everybody, I am ready to post my program. I wish I had known about this website when I got started but this is a good time anyway since I feel like I am just about to see some results!

weight 115 lbs
height 5'6
bust 32 inches
waist 26 inches
bum 36.5 inches

Liquid Fenugreek 3 x day
1 Fish Oil capsule daily
1 kelp tablet daily

CURRENT RESULTS:

Yippee!
I am happy to log in today and report my *huge* growth of half an inch around the bustline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So here are my new measurements:
Bust 32.5 inches WOOHOO!!!
Under bust 30 inches (I think.. I never measured this part before)

I don't think I have gained any weight, really, but I will weigh myself today to check. I am so excited, I know it's not much growth but it's finally something showing up on the measuring tape!! And my boobs have been sore for a week now, so I can barely contain my excitement.

I have been visualizing the extra fat from my tummy crawling up to my right boob to make it even with my left one. Hehe!! Not sure if this is actually doing anything but it's a fun little thing to think about when my mind starts to wander!! Honestly if I accomplished nothing more from this than having even sized boobs, I'd feel very successful.

My sister gave me a 34A bra the other day and I don't come CLOSE to filling it. SO I guess I'm not the "large A cup" that I thought I was!

Oh maybe I should mention my goal is to have a full B cup.
:-)
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 04, 2009#5

weight 115 lbs
height 5'6
bust 32 inches
waist 26 inches
bum 36.5 inches

Liquid Fenugreek 3 x day
1 Fish Oil capsule daily
1 kelp tablet daily

CURRENT RESULTS:

I just started hypnosis tonight. I am using the free mp3's from www.blaketalks.com. Very interesting. I did fall asleep for a while but while I was awake I felt a serious warmth and tingling in my breasts, so that's nice!

I have been eating some chicken feet broth every day for a few days, decided today to make miso soup with it that has seaweed and tofu in it. Good boobie food!!!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 05, 2009#6

weight 115 lbs
height 5'6
bust 32 inches
waist 26 inches
bum 36.5 inches

Liquid Fenugreek 3 x day
1 Fish Oil capsule daily
1 kelp tablet daily

CURRENT RESULTS:

Last night was night 2 of hypnosis. I really like it, visualizing myself with the body I want. In the hypnosis the guy leads you through a fantasy like thing where you picture yourself wearing a beautiful dress that shows your bigger breasts and cleavage. This was very fun for me and very much of a challenge. I could feel myself resisting a little.

Then I watched a tv show that ended up showing a large breasted young woman take off her shirt, and her boobs were so beautiful, and her boyfriend was loving them, and then I cried myself to sleep. I didn't know I felt this emotional about my body. I think what hurts me most is when I see women much younger than me with much fuller breasts. I am scared to death of the day my nieces develop boobs bigger than mine. I am really hitting a tough spot here and trying to keep positive. But honestly all I want to do is cry and it sucks.

Meanwhile, I have been having chicken feet soup every day and trying to integrate push-ups into my daily routine. I now obsessively massage my smaller breast all day whenever I get the chance.

Trying to stay positive and keep my eyes on the prize.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 06, 2009#7

weight 115 lbs
height 5'6
bust 32 inches
waist 26 inches
bum 36.5 inches

Liquid Fenugreek 3 x day
1 Fish Oil capsule daily
1 kelp tablet daily

CURRENT RESULTS:

Ok, well I sure was feelin' crummy when I last checked in!

Sadly I must report that my "growth" must have been premenstrual swelling. :-( I am back to 32 inches around the bust. I woke up today and looked at my boobs and it seemed they were smaller, oh well. They are. Strangely, they are still sore though, so maybe something is happening.

Meanwhile, I have officially added hemp protein smoothies to my regime. Today I made my first hemp seed/banana/almond milk smoothie. It was great. The hemp contains loads of fatty acids and aminos. Cool.

I found out Burt's Bees makes an evening primrose oil lotion of some sort, so I'm going to hunt some down tonight and use it for breast massage. I'm also going to buy some sesame seeds and fennel seeds. Maybe pick up some hops tea.

This is becoming an obsession. I like it though 'cause lord only knows what I'd be obsessing about if it weren't this. And the good news is I feel like everything I'm doing is great for my health, so I can just feel great about the whole thing. I am drinking more water than I ever have in my life, and I'm slowly cutting down on coffee... the benefits of evening primrose oil alone are amazing, so my body is probably thanking me right now!

Alright, hopefully I'll have something good to report soon.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 08, 2009#8

weight 115 lbs
height 5'6
bust 32 inches
waist 26 inches
bum 36.5 inches

Liquid Fenugreek 3 x day
1 Fish Oil capsule daily
1 kelp tablet daily

CURRENT RESULTS:

Time to check in. This is kinda like a diary for me. Today my roommate told me that my boobs are looking a little rounder or fuller, so that was very encouraging.

I am on day 5 or 6 of hypnosis. Pretty weird stuff! But it has helped me get a VERY clear image of the boobs I want! Hahahaha.

Time to recap my regime:

liquid fenugreek 3 x day
liquid saw palmetto 3 x day
liquid red clover 3 x day
dong quai 550mg one capsule a day
GABA amino acid 1 tablet a day
PABA vitamin B 1 tablet a day
fish oil 1 capsule a day
evening primrose oil 1 capsule a day
vitamin E 1 capsule a day
Calcium Magnesium chewable, maybe once a day now
B complex chewable, maybe once a day (getting slack on this)
Hemp protein smoothie once a day
fenugreek tea 1 cup a day
eating a handful of sesame seeds at least once a day
starting to eat some fennel seeds every day
chicken feet broth at lunch every day
flax oil- 2 spoonfuls mixed in yogurt once a day
massage right breast with borage oil lotion several times a day
(I couldn't find EPO lotion but I found borage!)
hypnosis every night
and I try to remember to do at least 20 push-ups a day

OMG I think that's everything. Taking all these pills is driving me crazy, but I just keep on doing it because I am determined. I am 3 months in and there's no way I'm giving up until I've got some serious boobage happening. I am so ready for results.

As of now the only real results I have is that my boobs are sore.
Edit
Dislike

LaReve

Unread postFeb 10, 2009#9

weight 115 lbs
height 5'6
bust 32 inches
waist 26 inches
bum 36.5 inches

Liquid Fenugreek 3 x day
1 Fish Oil capsule daily
1 kelp tablet daily

CURRENT RESULTS:

OMG I'm changing it again. I guess it's a journey, truly, and you adapt as you go. I decided to switch from liquid extracts to capsules of my herbs. Just a feeling I was getting, so when I ran out of the liquid I just went out and bought capsules last night.
I'm also upping my EPO from once a day to 3 x a day.

Also discovered just a moment ago that the hemp protein smoothie formula I bought has MACA in it!!! Surprise, surprise! It just doesn't say how much.

OFFICIAL CURRENT REGIME:

A.M.
fenugreek 1 capsule
red clover 350 mg, 3 capsules
saw palmetto extract 160mg, 1 gelcap
evening primrose 500mg, 1 gelcap
massage (smaller) right breast with borage lotion
Calcium/magnesium chewable, 1 tablet
B vitamin complex chewable, 1 tablet
hemp protein smoothie
handful o' sesame seeds
cup o' fenugreek tea

afternoon.
fenugreek 1 capsule
red clover 3 capsules
eve prim 1 gelcap
vitamin E 1 gelcap
fish oil 1 gelcap
dong quai 500 mg, 1 capsule
GABA aminos 1 tablet
PABA B vitamin 1 tablet
kelp 1 tablet
2 spoonfuls flax oil with yogurt
handful o' fennel seeds
chicken feet broth w/miso usually

P.M.
fenugreek 1 capsule
red clover 3 capsules
saw palmetto 1 gelcap
eve prim 1 gelcap
massage w/ borage lotion
hynosis (kenneth blake)
handful o' sesame seeds
at least one beer (for the hops!)

This should work, right? I think that's everything. I have never been so dedicated to a health regime like this. I must really want bigger boobs!!
~LaReve

Edit
Dislike

[/url]
[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2746920]LaReve

Unread postFeb 13, 2009#10

weight 115 lbs
height 5'6
bust 32 inches
waist 26 inches
bum 36.5 inches

Liquid Fenugreek 3 x day
1 Fish Oil capsule daily
1 kelp tablet daily

CURRENT RESULTS:

Hello, checking in again.

I cannot stand the Kenneth Blake hypnosis files anymore, so I'm stopping. Although I really truly believe in hypnosis, the sound of this guy's voice is going to get me nowhere. I gave it my all for 8 or 9 days but I realized that I need someone's voice to resonate with me better. I am on the hunt for something affordable. I used Blake's files because they were free. But you know, I'm not even sure he's a great hypnotist, which is probably why they were free. No offense to anyone who likes him, he's just not for me!

Something I have noticed in the last few days is odd... I switched from liquid extracts to pills and all the sudden I am getting the feeling that the liquid extracts were doing NOTHING FOR ME. Almost as if those 3 months were all in vain. Sad, but at least I switched. I don't know if the doses were just too small or what. But since I changed to the capsule form I feel completely different and my body has started going through a detox or something. I got feverish for a few days and now my skin is breaking out, I'm gonna wait it out because I think it's just a temporary thing. I am just happy that my body is actually reacting! It's like I'm just beginning NBE for the first time. In a way it's good though, because I had gotten absolutely no results, and I was thinking nothing was going to happen for me at all. But I think things are going to change now.

So I think I'm gonna cut out a few things, like GABA and PABA for now. This acne breakout thing makes me think I might be overloading my system with vitamins, possibly, so I am going to just stick with the protein shakes and no extra vitamin supplements for a while. I really want to simplify and switch to a more food based regime.

It's a new beginning for me.
Today's measurements:

bust- 31.5 inches (actually smaller than ever! what?!)
under bust- 30 inches
waist- 26 inches
bum- 36.5 inches
height- 5'6"
weight- 115lbs

My routine:

A.M.
-------
fenugreek 610 mg, 1 capsule
red clover 350mg, 3 capsules
evening primrose oil 500mg, 1 gelcap
handful o' sesame seeds
hemp protein smoothie (contains maca)
massage smaller breast with borage lotion

AFTERNOON
------------
dong quai 550mg, 1 capsule
kelp 1 tablet
flax oil 2 spoonfuls in yogurt
chicken feet broth/miso soup
handful fennel seeds
cup of fenugreek tea

P.M.
--------
handful o' sesame seeds
and usually a beer (for the hops!)

I do drink coffee but I am down to 2 cups in the morning between my first dose of herbs and my mid-day dose of herbs.

I feel like I'm starting over from scratch. At least I have been eating chicken feet soup for the last two weeks or so.
I hope I have something good to report soon!!!

Wow. I gotta say I cannot believe I wasted so much time taking the liquid herb extracts. I really thought I was doing the right thing. NOPE! I have only been taking the capsules for 5 days or so and things are changing fast! The most amazing thing is the lip swelling! I had heard about this, and now it is happening to me. Tingly puffy lips. And not a bad thing at all! I'm into it.

Also, just this morning I was taking a walk and I could feel my boobs BOUNCE as I walked along...! This may not seem like a big deal to some women, but trust me I have never had the pleasure of this sensation. I don't wear a bra, but normally I am not aware of my breasts at ALL, ever, even if I were running. And there I was just walking along and I felt this dreamy ...bounce...bounce...bounce...bounce... OMG! I had the biggest grin on my face, anyone who saw me would have thought I was nuts.

I measured around my bust this morning and I am back up to 32 inches, which is where I started, but somehow in there I lost half an inch. Whew, got it back! There is definitely something happening now. My skin broke out for the first few days on the capsules but it's clearing up now and I feel great.

When I actually stop and think that this might really work, that I might really be a B cup someday, I nearly cry out of joy. I cannot WAIT to buy a beautiful bra. I keep thinking about how amazing that is going to feel.

Ok, happy growing everyone!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 18, 2009#12

weight 115 lbs
height 5'6
bust 32 inches
waist 26 inches
bum 36.5 inches

Liquid Fenugreek 3 x day
1 Fish Oil capsule daily
1 kelp tablet daily

CURRENT RESULTS:

Well, I must be doing something right, because I feel GREAT!

This boobie obsession of mine is serious now, and I am having dreams about boobs all the time. I think this is a good sign. My subconscious definitely knows what I have in mind!

There are a few things I am going to start doing. One is to look at a picture of my ideal breasts every day. Maybe even carry a picture in my purse. I found a celebrity who has the "perfect pair", so that's my goal. It might be reaching too far for my frame but I will be happy with any success. (She's probably a C cup and I am AA). Maybe I could just have a slightly smaller version of her breasts. ;-)

Also, today I discovered ANDREW DOBSON. I fell in love immediately. He is a hypnotist who I believe is Australian. I watched a video of him explaining hypnosis and that's how I knew I could trust this man. I also did a free hypnosis on his website for fear of spiders and he had me laughing so hard by the end that I was crying. So I am just about to buy his breast enhancement cd. I'm very excited!

I have been so disciplined this last week about taking my herbs and eating boobie foods. I feel so positive right now, it's fantastic. I think the hemp protein smoothie I am drinking every day is doing wonders for my sense of well being. Maybe it's the maca in there.

Anyhoo, just checking in and hope to have a good report soon.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 22, 2009#13

weight 115 lbs
height 5'6
bust 32 inches
waist 26 inches
bum 36.5 inches

Liquid Fenugreek 3 x day
1 Fish Oil capsule daily
1 kelp tablet daily

CURRENT RESULTS:

Changin' it up one more time again! I can't really explain why, I guess I am just following my intuition. Just a slight adjustment.

A.M.
-------
fenugreek 610 mg, 2 capsules
pumpkin seed oil 1000mg, 1 gelcap
handful o' sesame seeds
hemp protein smoothie (contains maca)

AFTERNOON
------------
flax oil 2 spoonfuls in yogurt
chicken feet broth/miso soup
handful fennel seeds
cup of fenugreek tea

P.M.
--------
handful o' sesame seeds
and sometimes, a beer (for the hops!)

I can still say I am amazed how much more potent the capsules are than the liquid extracts were. I think once I started taking the red clover capsules my body went through a detox. It turns out that this herb is a blood purifier! Who knew? Has lots of health benefits, so I am glad to be taking it. I am actually still sick but it feels like my body is just throwing off a bunch of toxins.
I am considering ordering some PM cream for my smaller breast. Oh and I still haven't ordered the Andrew Dobson hypnosis but I really want to.

Happy growing!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 24, 2009#14

weight 115 lbs
height 5'6
bust 32 inches
waist 26 inches
bum 36.5 inches

Liquid Fenugreek 3 x day
1 Fish Oil capsule daily
1 kelp tablet daily

CURRENT RESULTS:

I am continuously learning new stuff on this web forum. It's so awesome. And I feel like I should post every time a make a new discovery.

I believe that I have excess testosterone. It would explain a lot of what I have been going through for the past 20 years. It kinda makes me mad that nobody noticed it when I was a teenager, but, life goes on. I have always had terrible acne and problems with anger. Bad. I have always been skinny and kinda aggressive, and had trouble making friends with girls. I mean, dang! How did all this go unnoticed?!? I always suspected there was something wrong with me. I haven't felt feminine since I was a little girl.

So. I have read that taking saw palmetto together with pumpkin seed oil is a great attack plan on the testosterone thing. So that's why I am taking pumpkin seed oil in the morning and SP at night. And I just read about spearmint tea being great to reduce testosterone and I am SO EXCITED because I love that stuff. It won't be hard at all to integrate that in my routine. I will start having 2 cups a day. Also I am worried about some extra acne I have had recently after I thought I cleared it up, so I am going to bring my EPO back down after reading that is can cause acne in some people. I had been maintaining a good menstrual cycle before this NBE thing by taking just one EPO gelcap a day so I guess that's all I need.

And I am so tempted to buy PM cream but I feel like I should wait and see what happens after I can bring my testosterone down (hopefully). I don't want to try to do too much all at once. Oh another thing I read was that a combo of lavender and tea tree oil suppresses testosterone and I just happen to have lavender lotion right next to a bottle of tea tree oil in my bathroom right now, so that will be my new massage mixture for a while.

WOW! This is fun. Crazy stuff.
I just took pictures of myself that look identical to my starting pictures from 4 months ago, so I won't be posting those yet. But I am convinced that I will be successful and I look forward to posting pictures that show results sometime in the next few months.
~LaReve
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 27, 2009#15

weight 115 lbs
height 5'6
bust 32 inches
waist 26 inches
bum 36.5 inches

Liquid Fenugreek 3 x day
1 Fish Oil capsule daily
1 kelp tablet daily

CURRENT RESULTS:

I started getting random nosebleeds this past week and I think it is due to the red clover and saw palmetto, both of which can have an effect on blood/bleeding. I posted about it on the main forum just to get everyone thinking about being cautious. I think it's so important to research the herbs we are taking. Lucky for me since I had read extensively on my herbs, I knew that blood thinning could be a side effect.

Anyhow, I don't have proof but I don't want to take any chances, so I am going to stop taking RC and SP immediately. I want all that stuff out of my system. In the meantime I will be regrouping and coming up with a new plan. I already bought pumpkin seed oil so I'll start taking that twice a day and I suppose I need to find a new phytoestrogen source. I might just kick it into high gear with boobie foods and massage. I've definitely increased my soy intake so that's good.

Oooh! Also I bought some tea that's made for nursing women that is loaded with galactagogues and tastes really yummy. It's called Mother's Milk, it's made by Traditional Medicinals.
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
halleeday

Unread postFeb 27, 2009#16

weight 115 lbs
height 5'6
bust 32 inches
waist 26 inches
bum 36.5 inches

Liquid Fenugreek 3 x day
1 Fish Oil capsule daily
1 kelp tablet daily

CURRENT RESULTS:

Hi LaReve,

I don't know how the weather is where you live, but could the dryness of the air right now be a cause for your nose bleeding? Where I live, the air is very dry this time of year and sometimes it can give people a bloody nose. I remember when I used to share a room with my sister, I woke up one night and noticed that she had blood smudged on her face- it looked pretty scary! but it just happened because the air was too dry.

Of course, it's still a good idea to keep tabs on the dosage of whatever supplements/herbs you may be taking. Wink Good luck!

// Halleeday
// Halleeday
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2746920]LaReve

Unread postFeb 27, 2009#17

weight 115 lbs
height 5'6
bust 32 inches
waist 26 inches
bum 36.5 inches

Liquid Fenugreek 3 x day
1 Fish Oil capsule daily
1 kelp tablet daily

CURRENT RESULTS:

It's certainly possible that my nosebleeds were caused by something completely different. But I have lived in the same area for 4 years and these are my first nosebleeds.

I guess I am being over cautious, but what I read about the herbs really makes me feel like I might be one of a handful of people who has strange side effects. I'm sure that everyone on the message board isn't going to come down with nosebleeds! I just saw a possible link between my herbs and my symptoms and it's worth it to me to change up to be on the safe side.

I think I'm gonna dive head first into royal jelly now! I've been reading up on it and it sounds awesome.

~LaReve
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 03, 2009#18

weight 115 lbs
height 5'6
bust 32 inches
waist 26 inches
bum 36.5 inches

Liquid Fenugreek 3 x day
1 Fish Oil capsule daily
1 kelp tablet daily

CURRENT RESULTS:

So after my nosebleeds I realized my gums have been bleeding a lot (when I brush my teeth) lately too and what a drag! No idea if it's truly because of my herbs, but I officially cut out red clover. I'm not ready to give up my other herbs yet, I'm going to see how things go without red clover and if there's no change I might have to make more adjustments. ALso I have slowed down on the sesame seeds cause they keep getting stuck all up in my teeth.

Also lately I have been so slack about massaging and I am making myself a promise to get back to that because it's obvious that the gals around here who have gotten the best results have been avid massagers.

My program as it is now:

A.M.
-------
pumpkin seed oil 1000mg, 1 gelcap
hemp protein smoothie (contains maca) made w/ soy milk
royal jelly 314 mg
handful fennel seeds
cup of spearmint tea
massage smaller breast with lotion

AFTERNOON
------------
fenugreek 610mg, 2 capsules
chicken feet broth/miso soup (almost every day)
handful fennel seeds
cup of "Mother's Milk" tea

P.M.
--------
royal jelly 314 mg
handful fennel seeds
massage smaller breast with lotion

The lotion I am using is either borage lotion or a mix of lavender and tea tree lotion. My goal is to do this more regularly and I want to start using a heating pad.
Sometimes I drink more tea than I have listed, because I am loving these herb teas. I have cut down on my alcohol consumption.

My measurements are still the same. I am about to start my period and I didn't even get premenstrual swelling in my boobs this month. Weird... I also didn't break out, my face actually cleared up. I did my fair share of crying over the past few days though!

Last edited by LaReve on 1:55 AM - Mar 09, 2009, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 05, 2009#19

weight 115 lbs
height 5'6
bust 32 inches
waist 26 inches
bum 36.5 inches

Liquid Fenugreek 3 x day
1 Fish Oil capsule daily
1 kelp tablet daily

CURRENT RESULTS:

Ok, officially started the heating pad deal... whoa. Ladies, if you haven't done this, DO IT. I used hops tincture mixed with cocoa butter lotion last night, and fenugreek tincture this morning with borage lotion, just slathered it on, put on a sheet of saran wrap (fun!), and covered with the heat pad for 15 minutes (then massage a bit after). I can practically FEEL my breasts growing under the heat! I am serious. All the blood rushes to the boobs and the itching and tingling happens... WOW. Now I finally feel like I am serious about this and I think the heating pad is going to be KEY for me.

I am happy.

A funny "side effect" of my NBE journey so far is that after all my research I am tempted to become an herbalist!!! Fascinating stuff.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 09, 2009#20

weight 115 lbs
height 5'6
bust 32 inches
waist 26 inches
bum 36.5 inches

Liquid Fenugreek 3 x day
1 Fish Oil capsule daily
1 kelp tablet daily

CURRENT RESULTS:

Just checking in to report that I am trucking through my period right now with pretty mild cramps compared to the last 20 years of this monthly mess!!! I have not taken any ibuprofin and I'm still alive! Amazing. So it's true that NBE herbs are helping me with my womanliness. ;-)

Unfortunately, however, lately I have completely lost my sex drive. This SUCKS, and is completely unusual for me. I am praying that it's just a phase.

My breasts have been more sensitive than normal, but that is all that has happened for me so far. Not a speck of growth. I am nowhere near calling it quits thought. I am working on integrating the pansyclub massage/acupressure. Feels awesome. And the heating pad is my new favorite thing.

I am upping my SP to twice a day and the new royal jelly that I bought is a higher dose, and also has bee propolis and bee pollen in it too.

Hoping still for results soon. Fingers crossed.

Happy growing to all of us.

I just bought the breast enlargement hypnosis mp3 from Andrew Dobson's website and listened to it for the first time... AMAZING.

A. I feel like a million bucks
B. I am practically ready to quit taking all my herbs because I don't even feel like I'll need them anymore
C. This is going to work.

I am really considering letting my herbs run out. Maybe I'll just go back to taking dong quai and evening primrose to help my monthly cycles, and maybe keep up the protein shakes because I really like them. I think for me personally, the power of the mind is going to be what makes me grow. I know this isn't the approach for everyone, but for me- I think this is it. This and the massage/acupressure, and healthy food.

But SERIOUSLY- after listening to one session I think that hypnosis would be a great addition to anyone's program. And for 10 bucks you can't go wrong. My bottles of herbs cost more than that!

Here's is the website in case anyone is interested:
http://www.mindfithypnosis.com/index.htm

I am telling you, this man says everything you need to hear to get your body working towards the plan!!! And his voice is great. Love the accent. And there's a sexy woman's voice helping you relax during the first part, which is really really nice to listen to.

Ok I am starting to sound like a dang testimonial, but mark my words!! I'll be posting before and after pics in no time!!!!!!!!
;-)

~LaReve

ps. since I quit red clover I have had no more problems with nosebleeds or bleeding gums. Yay.
Last edited by LaReve on 8:07 PM - Mar 12, 2009, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 17, 2009#22

weight 115 lbs
height 5'6
bust 32 inches
waist 26 inches
bum 36.5 inches

Liquid Fenugreek 3 x day
1 Fish Oil capsule daily
1 kelp tablet daily

CURRENT RESULTS:

Added chi rotations to my routine, with borage lotion. 200 on my smaller breast and 100 on the other. I don't know if this is enough to do anything but my arms get so tired! Maybe as I get stronger I'll be able to do more. I usually use a heating pad afterwards.

Been doing the pansyclub massage and acupressure too, at least once a day. I researched the acupressure points (I have a mighty acupuncture reference book) and they are all legit- the points listed are known to unbind the chest, benefit the breasts, or promote lactation. If anyone needs diagrams that show the exact location of most of those points, I have them. Some of those little drawings are hard to understand.

Dobson hypnosis once a day, LOVE IT.

My supplement/herb routine is-

fenugreek 2 caps twice a day
saw palmetto extract once a day
pumpkin seed oil once a day
dong quai once a day
EPO once a day
handful of fennel seeds a few times a day
hemp protein shake with soy milk once a day
royal jelly at least 1200 mgs a day
Vitamin C 1000 mgs daily

I ran out of tea and it's expensive so no more of that. And I am running out of chicken feet stock but hopefully I can make some more soon. Honestly I am getting tired of spending so much money on this project. So I am gearing myself towards doing what I can that's FREE. When my supplements run out, I am going to be 100% massage, acupressure, hypnosis, and healthy boobie-promoting foods. I cannot imagine how many hundreds of dollars I have spent on this so far!

One more thing that I found helpful- I have a very distinct image in my mind of the breasts I want to develop. So I printed out a photo of myself and used colored pencils to draw in the new boobs. They look great on me! LOL... I highly recommend this. Seriously. I look at it every day!

Love,
~LaReve
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 19, 2009#23

weight 115 lbs
height 5'6
bust 32 inches
waist 26 inches
bum 36.5 inches

Liquid Fenugreek 3 x day
1 Fish Oil capsule daily
1 kelp tablet daily

CURRENT RESULTS:

Wow, today is a new day for me. Everything feels different. I woke up this morning from a dream that my mother had her breast implants removed and that she was much happier. (I don't think this would ever happen in real life!) I think any issues I have about boobs comes from her, she got a boob job when I was 10 years old, and went from small to BIG. So I have certainly felt weird about boobs ever since.

I suppose the reason behind any of us wanting bigger boobs is to feel A) more feminine and B) sexier. Well, today it dawned on me, I can feel like that without bigger boobs. Because A) I AM A FEMALE and B) I have seen loads of examples of HOT SEXY women with small boobs.

SO I'm done!

From here on out any of my NBE efforts will be to make my right boob as big as my left. I'm done with taking herbs internally. I'm done with protein shakes. I'm going to focus on massage and acupressure for my little one and hypnosis with it in mind to just even them out. That's all I want.

There are SO MANY other ways to feel sexy and feminine, and that is what I am going to spend my time doing. Today I went to Target and bought a beautiful SEXY black A-cup bra. And some tight jeans and a low-cut tank top, that's right! I painted my fingernails. I'm going to get a glamorous haircut. I'm going to keep my eyebrows plucked. And I'm going to work out my legs and butt to look really good. Pretty much anything I can accentuate about my body besides my boobs, I'm gonna do it.

My new goal is to be the hottest A-cup woman to walk the southeastern US!! LOL, well, I'll just do my best. ;-)

I mean, check out what Boobylove posted today:
http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/f4 ... 61712.html

I read the whole dang thing and it helped me realize I am PROUD to be small-breasted, and WOW there are so many sexy actresses and models with small boobs!!!!!!!!

And honestly? I will always know that my man is with me for who I am, and not my body.

Whew. I feel amazing. As soon as I made the decision, I felt so liberated. I think I got carried away with my boobie project. It started out as something fun and then became an expensive obsession. If it were easier or faster I may have stuck with it to see what would happen, but I just can't anymore. I think it will be easy for me to just keep doing the massage for my right boob.

What a fun ride this has been. I have learned a lot about myself. I will keep checking in for sure, because I love this forum, and hopefully I will be able to make my boobs the same size and post pics! :-)

Happy growing lovely ladies,
~LaReve
Last edited by LaReve on 2:14 PM - Mar 20, 2009, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 27, 2009#24

weight 115 lbs
height 5'6
bust 32 inches
waist 26 inches
bum 36.5 inches

Liquid Fenugreek 3 x day
1 Fish Oil capsule daily
1 kelp tablet daily

CURRENT RESULTS:

I am addicted to this forum. ;-)

After a few days of "quitting" NBE I just found myself back on the message board wondering what everyone was up to and whether anyone was getting results. Hehe.

But I am SO GLAD I quit taking those herbs. MY SEX DRIVE IS BACK! Full on. Wowsa. God only knows what was going on with my body and my hormones over the past 5 months. Looking back, I experienced increased sensitivity in my boobs, way easier periods and less PMS, acne flare-ups, less sex drive, and no boob growth. So the herbs were doing something, just not quite what I was hoping for. I guess I just wasn't taking the right thing for my body or I didn't give it long enough. But seriously, I had no growth at all in almost 5 months.

Now I have a new plan I am on, mostly for improving my joints but so many joint supplements are the same as NBE supplements because the idea is to rebuild/repair tissue in the body.

Here is what I am doing now, which may or may not result in an increase of breast size for me. I am pretty much just hoping to gain even sized breasts from this:

200 chi rotations on my right breast, once a day
pansy club massage/acupressure only on right side, once a day
hypnosis every night (either Steve G. Jones or Andrew Dobson)
1000 mg MSM daily
1000 mg Vitamin C daily
Horsetail herb 440 mg 3 x day
1000mg Royal Jelly daily
chicken feet soup almost every day
500mg Evening Primrose oil daily
1 kelp tablet daily
Calcium/Magnesium/Vit D/Vit K supplement

So we shall see!
Oh and my friend is an herbalist and makes natural beauty products for women, and she has designed a special boobie balm for me that will be ready in a few days. To be used on my little one. :-)

Happy growing!
Last edited by LaReve on 5:09 PM - Mar 30, 2009, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 09, 2009#25

weight 115 lbs
height 5'6
bust 32 inches
waist 26 inches
bum 36.5 inches

Liquid Fenugreek 3 x day
1 Fish Oil capsule daily
1 kelp tablet daily

CURRENT RESULTS:

Hi.
A funny thing happened after I stopped taking my herbs for a week or so. My breasts shrunk. Yep. Who knew even small breasts could lose their "fullness".

My conclusion is that they must have indeed gotten a smidge bigger from everything I was doing, because they sure are suddenly smaller now! I guess this is how they were before I started my program...? Not a difference that would be noticeable in a photo, but definitely noticeable in my hands!!! I'm too scared to measure.

So... yep you guessed it... I am back on fenugreek (I kinda missed smelling like pancakes anyways) and also I am back on Dong Quai. I am not sure about going back on Saw Palmetto though because I REALLY don't want cellulite. Also I am going back on a committed daily chicken feet soup diet, I just made a new batch and it's even better than my last one.

Ok! Chicken feet soup time for me.
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
mcovert

Unread postApr 11, 2009#26

weight 115 lbs
height 5'6
bust 32 inches
waist 26 inches
bum 36.5 inches

Liquid Fenugreek 3 x day
1 Fish Oil capsule daily
1 kelp tablet daily

CURRENT RESULTS:

LaReve~~~ They say SP will give cellulite,but you are thin and your metabolism is higher,you may not even get cellulite from this.Unless you did while you were taking it? I am going to add SP extract gel capsules to my routine.I've had 3 kids and have very little cellulite.According to some people,none.But,I do have a little.I use Avon cellulite cream and NIvea has a new one out,so if I start seeing some extra cellulite,Ill take it and do iso squats again.I used to weight train,but the isos work just as well for just toning and getting lean muscle.Anyway,interesting to read your progress.Keep going and keep posting. Oh,my mom had a boob job when I was 12.I am 34 now,and no way will I go under the knife.I want my real ones back.
~~What you think about,you bring about~~

Mel C
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 23, 2009#27

weight 115 lbs
height 5'6
bust 32 inches
waist 26 inches
bum 36.5 inches

Liquid Fenugreek 3 x day
1 Fish Oil capsule daily
1 kelp tablet daily

CURRENT RESULTS:

Whoa, ladies, this stuff is working!!!! I'd like to think I have earned it, I have been at it for so dang long! I am officially 32.75 inches across the bust now, coming from a starting size of 32 inches. This has happened in the last two weeks!

Here is the program I have been following for the last two weeks:

CONSISTENTLY:
fenugreek 610 mg, 3 x day
saw palmetto extract 160mg, once a day
horsetail herb 440 mg, 3 x day (source of silica)
vitamin C 1000 mg, once a day
MSM 2000 mg, once a day
evening primrose oil 500 mg, once a day
dong quai 550 mg, once a day
spirulina/banana/soymilk smoothie once a day
chicken feet soup broth, once a day
calcium/magnesium/vitamin D/vitamin K supplement at least once a day
cup of spearmint tea at least once a day
hypnosis

And then these things I do a lot of the time but not every day:
massage with borage lotion (chi rotations)
B complex supplement
eat fennel seeds
zinc supplement
kelp supplement
add sea vegetable flakes to my meals
eat asparagus!
eat papaya!
eat fish and shrimp!

If I think of anything else I've been doing I'll add it. But let me tell you ladies... my boobs feel SO GOOD right now, so full, ahhhhhhh.....

This is such a huge difference from how they felt two weeks ago, my mind is blown.
Last edited by LaReve on 4:44 PM - Apr 28, 2009, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 27, 2009#28

weight 115 lbs
height 5'6
bust 32 inches
waist 26 inches
bum 36.5 inches

Liquid Fenugreek 3 x day
1 Fish Oil capsule daily
1 kelp tablet daily

CURRENT RESULTS:

33 inches now!!!! WOOHOO!

I'm pretty dang happy. This is really awesome. It's making me feel like I am in control of my body, I feel proud of myself! It's a crazy feeling.

I think if I can get back into my massage and heating pad routine, they will grow like crazy! Now is the time.

NBE works!!!
:-D

edited to add:
I have submitted photos so hopefully they will show up in a few days. I have a starting pic from back in November when I began this journey, and one I took today. I can finally see a difference in my photos! My breasts are still very much uneven, so hopefully with a little more effort and attention to my smaller one I can get them symmetrical!
Last edited by LaReve on 5:32 PM - Apr 27, 2009, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 29, 2009#29

weight 115 lbs
height 5'6
bust 32 inches
waist 26 inches
bum 36.5 inches

Liquid Fenugreek 3 x day
1 Fish Oil capsule daily
1 kelp tablet daily

CURRENT RESULTS:

My pics are up if anyone wants to check out my success. ;-)

After looking at them again I am on my way to the bathroom to massage the heck out of my smaller one!

As for size, I haven't tried on a B cup bra yet but I know my 34A bra (which I bought just a month ago and it was a little loose) is now quite tight. I might go bra shopping tomorrow and see how a B fits.

And yes I have had all of my growth since Spring started. I actually took a week or two off from taking herbs just before Springtime, and then when I started taking them again, BAM I grew. It's been crazy! But I also started eating "boobie foods" at the same time and I think this made a difference for me.

By the way, thanks for the compliments! I have been waiting for this day to come for a long time!!!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 05, 2009#33

weight 115 lbs
height 5'6
bust 32 inches
waist 26 inches
bum 36.5 inches

Liquid Fenugreek 3 x day
1 Fish Oil capsule daily
1 kelp tablet daily

CURRENT RESULTS:

It is day 5 of my cycle, "the smallest day". And it is the smallest day indeed. I am back down to 32.75 inches. So I lost a quarter inch, but the good news is, if this is my smallest day, I officially have a real true growth of 3/4 inch! YAY! I was a little afraid of what would happen today. But I am absolutely bigger than I was last month. SWEET.

I looked for wild yam and haven't been able to find it in any local markets. So I am just continuing with my same program, now massaging and using the heating pad every day because I don't want to lose the growth I have. I still haven't gone bra shopping but I think when I do I'll just go ahead and buy a B cup bra whether it fits or not. I am SURE I will grow into it in no time. ;-)

Hmmm, well, nothing else to report.
Happy growing, everyone!!!

~LaReve
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 06, 2009#34

weight 115 lbs
height 5'6
bust 32 inches
waist 26 inches
bum 36.5 inches

Liquid Fenugreek 3 x day
1 Fish Oil capsule daily
1 kelp tablet daily

CURRENT RESULTS:

Whoa, crazy!!!
I was just sitting here reading on the message board and feeling my breasts (as is my habit now, to just be sitting around caressing my boobs, oh my!!) and they feel really full again today...

My period JUST ended last night, I just measured and I am already back up to 33 inches!! YAY!!!! It is amazing how they can fluctuate so extremely because of the menstrual cycle. It's fascinating.

I am really feeling like I am going to get some more amazing growth this month. This is SO AWESOME. I cannot explain the empowerment that I feel from this growth I have. I feel I am truly in charge of my body.

I want to say that I think hypnosis has played a HUGE role in my growth. I listen to the files every single day and I really believe that it keeps my subconscious mind on track. No matter what else is going on in my life, my subconscious gets a daily dose of "your breasts are getting larger", and half the time I am paying no attention to what I am listening to. The mp3 I listen to the most is Steve G. Jones Hypnofusion for breast enlargement. You can listen to it while you go through your day, you don't have to lay down and get "hypnotized" so to speak. I listen to it when I am walking my dog or cooking. I have really been coming at NBE from every angle and I love my program- boobie foods and vitamins to provide my cells with nutrients, herbs to tell my breasts to do some growing, massage to increase the circulation, and hypnosis for my mind to make sure all the other stuff is doing its job.

Oh and something I should mention for any coffee lovers out there- I am an avid coffee drinker, it's something that I just can't give up, and I have still had an inch of growth. I drink at least 2 cups every morning. I'm sure it's not *helping* but at least I didn't have to quit!!!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 11, 2009#35

weight 115 lbs
height 5'6
bust 32 inches
waist 26 inches
bum 36.5 inches

Liquid Fenugreek 3 x day
1 Fish Oil capsule daily
1 kelp tablet daily

CURRENT RESULTS:

I just need to post some updates to my regime for my own personal record.

Just added:

Borage oil 2 capsules at night
Rhodiola herb 1 capsule am and 1 capsule pm (for my moods and also found out it is estrogenic)
Upped my fenugreek lunchtime dose to 2 capsules

AND I made this lovely boobie oil by soaking fenugreek seeds, fennel seeds, and crushed flax seeds in extra virgin olive oil for a week. Then strained out the seeds. I have been applying the oil to my boobs and then covering with saran wrap and using my heating pad for 15 minutes while listening to hypnosis. Awesome!

Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 14, 2009#36

weight 115 lbs
height 5'6
bust 32 inches
waist 26 inches
bum 36.5 inches

Liquid Fenugreek 3 x day
1 Fish Oil capsule daily
1 kelp tablet daily

CURRENT RESULTS:

Happy to report I am still growing.

Measuring in today at 33.25 inches across the bust! I feel very full and I think I am looking different. This is just wonderful, I feel I have earned it. It is a great feeling.

I am not taking rhodiola twice a day every day like I said in my last post, because I read if you take it in the evening it can cause some people to have insomnia. So I decided to just take one capsule in the morning.

I have been awesome about massaging with the boobie oil I made and now I am adding some hops tincture in there when I do the heating pad. I am in love with this part of my day.

Everything is going fantastic with my regime. I am getting some new little pimples on my upper arms though all the sudden, but at this point strange acne just seems to be a normal part of NBE so I'm not letting it get to me.

Happy growing ladies!
~LaReve
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 19, 2009#37

weight 115 lbs
height 5'6
bust 32 inches
waist 26 inches
bum 36.5 inches

Liquid Fenugreek 3 x day
1 Fish Oil capsule daily
1 kelp tablet daily

CURRENT RESULTS:

owwwwwwwwww my boobs hurt.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJun 01, 2009#38

weight 115 lbs
height 5'6
bust 32 inches
waist 26 inches
bum 36.5 inches

Liquid Fenugreek 3 x day
1 Fish Oil capsule daily
1 kelp tablet daily

CURRENT RESULTS:

I just thought I'd check in here on my smallest day (day 5) of my cycle again, to keep up with my growth and fluctuations.

Today I measure in at 33 inches, which is bigger than last month on this day. I had gone up to 33.25 for a few weeks there but now I'm back down a little. My pattern seems to be that I gain some and then go back down at this point of my cycle. So I expect by this time next month I'll probably be bigger again. Slow and steady growth now.

I ran out of chicken feet soup and I can absolutely tell a difference- my boobs aren't as full as they have been. I really think chicken feet soup is incredibly effective, as weird as that seems!

On day 1 of my cycle I added wild yam supplement to my regime because no one in town actualy sells wild yams to eat. I also bought some tremella and have been eating that, it's weird but I like it. It's super cheap! I got a bag at my local Asian market for $3.00.

Something that is happening to me is that NBE is becoming a lifestyle for me. I don't think about it as much as I used to, and I don't obsess over it anymore. I just trust that it is happening, and that it is a slow journey that is worth it. Slow growth is ok with me because it seems healthy and natural. When I go through my day, I just trust that my boobs are growing at their own pace and I can just relax and let it happen. I take all my supplements happily and do the massages when I think of it, and I just naturally seek out boobie foods to eat when I go shopping. And I have switched from soy banana smoothies to soy yogurt because I just got sick of those smoothies every day!

That's all for now I think, happy growing to everyone!

Edit
Dislike

Unread postJul 14, 2009#39

weight 115 lbs
height 5'6
bust 32 inches
waist 26 inches
bum 36.5 inches

Liquid Fenugreek 3 x day
1 Fish Oil capsule daily
1 kelp tablet daily

CURRENT RESULTS:

Cellulite and spider veins. That's my update. SO I started to back off my program and guess what? I lost some size. Grrrr. But I got back on the chicken feet soup and tremella and I seem to be getting a little fullness back.

I am starting a milk thistle cleanse right now because who knows what I have been putting my liver through with all these herbs.

I am not giving up, though, and it seems on the days I do hypnosis I am at my fullest. So for now I am still eating boobie foods and taking vitamin C. I think my boobs have kept their new shape but they are not as big as they were a few months ago. I wonder if I lost weight? Hmm that would make sense that I lost weight after I stopped taking the herbs... hmmm.

All I know is that I am backing up and trying to do something about my thighs before I take anymore herbs for my boobs. I read that applying coffee grounds to the legs helps a lot with cellulite. I'll try anything! haha

I wore a padded bra today and I got lots of attention. It's so silly but oh well, that's the facts!

PS I should add that my first few days on the milk thistle liver cleanse involved lots of TERRIBLE ANGRY OUTBURSTS... the Chinese believe that the liver stores pent up anger and I believe they are right.
Last edited by LaReve on 3:40 AM - Jul 14, 2009, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Unread postAug 08, 2009#40

weight 115 lbs
height 5'6
bust 32 inches
waist 26 inches
bum 36.5 inches

Liquid Fenugreek 3 x day
1 Fish Oil capsule daily
1 kelp tablet daily

CURRENT RESULTS:

I am just logging in to make a diary-type entry.

My current measurements...
bust: 32.75
waist: 26 inches
booty: 37.25

So, very interesting, I have gained some booty! I didn't mean to do that. At least my waist stayed the same. I'm getting curvier! It's actually pretty awesome, though I was hoping my boobs would grow more than my butt.

My boobs have really been fluctuating. But since I started my NBE journey it's been really easy for me to influence the fullness of my boobs with very little effort. Any of the following have nearly immediate results in making my breasts fuller: asparagus, chicken feet soup, MSM, hypnosis/massage combo, 20 mins on the heat pad, or fenugreek. I can do just ONE of those things and I will get fuller breasts within a few days. Weird! But always good to know! I haven't been doing the full arsenal of NBE lately because of money mainly but also I have had a stressful summer, making it tough to be consistent with anything.

I took milk thistle for a few weeks for a cleanse, and now I am getting back into NBE slowly, with fennel and MSM. It's the cheapest and most effective thing have come up with in all my experimenting. Also I have always enjoyed doing hypnosis so I do that almost daily. It's amazing, my NBE journey has been 10 months and I am still not giving up. On those full days, it's very exciting and all worthwhile.

So for the record, my current regime is as follows...
AM.
eat some fennel seeds
2000 mg MSM

mid-day
listen to hypnosis

PM.
fennel tea
2000mg MSM

I'm giving up coffee. I read some info last night about coffee consumption and estrogen dominance. Yikes! I never considered that I might be estrogen dominant. I have looked at all those charts before to try to figure out my hormonal situation and I could never figure it out, and I don't have health insurance so it's not exactly easy for me to go down the street and ask a doctor to do some tests. I'm still paying off hospital bills from over a year ago.

Soooo... I thought I'd give this a try, this leaving coffee behind. It's the only caffeine I consume. I also read that blackstrap molasses helps balance female hormones because of its mineral content, so I'm drinking tea with molasses instead of my usual coffee. I have my fingers crossed that this will help my hormones come into balance. And then as soon as I save up I am going to buy pueraria mirifica.

I am happy with the extra fullness I achieved with all my efforts, but I really want to feel like I am a fully developed woman. We shall see...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon