Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

ShyBoobs - My Growth Journal

Oct 21, 2008#1
Hey. After doing some reading around and choosing a routine, I decided to put up my program. Also wanna give a special thanks to Katie who was the main one who inspired me to do this.

STATS...
Height: 5'9"
BMI: 20
Cup Size: AA
Goal: full C*
Children: None!

*Yes, I know that's 3 cup sizes but I plan on stickin' this out for a very long time and will not stop till I accomplish it! Methinks determination and persistence can make a difference. Besides, everyone in my family (esp mom's side) is AT LEAST a B!

1ST ROUTINE: Based off of the Japanese Enhancement method since working with your body's cycle is the best way to go, plus they've had fabulous results...
~PM (St Herb, then US brand) days 1-14 of cycle
~Goat's Rue (4 caps/day) days 1-14 only
~Ensure drink (for those unfamiliar with it, they're basically a multivitamin in a bottle--plus some protein)
~Massaging twice per day for 15min with PM cream (St Herb, then US brand)
~Exercising 2-3 days a week
GROWTH: 1.25", stopped growing since 4th month. Been on this routine for about 6 months.

2ND ROUTINE: Simply went with Wahaika's suggestion and what contributed to fast growth (Honestly, this was too costly and inconvenient!).
~FG, SP, WY
~MSM
~B-Complex cap
~EPO (2000mg)
~Flaxseed Oil (3000mg)
~Ensure Plus drink
~Massaging twice per day for 10min with Fennel Extract, EVOO + EPO
~Heat pad 15-30min, after massage
GROWTH: Over .25", lots of swelling but not much growth! I think PM & GR TOGETHER are what I need from my response on the 1st routine.

3RD/CURRENT ROUTINE: (See 1st)
Last edited by ShyBoobs on 6:28 PM - Dec 09, 2009, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postOct 21, 2008#2
OK, so finally got my St Herb! It was 2 days late due to my period coming earlier than expected, but decided to start right away anyhow. Better late than never I guess. Could've had it beforehand if it weren't for my crappy post office's disorganization. Boy did they ever give me the run around! It took me an entire week to actually get it. Ugh.

Only able to take half the dose since I didn't get it till tonight, and used the cream too. Hoping to start seeing results within a month! XD There were some girls who did, so ya never know.

Anyhoo, I'll try to update my progress every week. C cups, here I come! Smile
Last edited by ShyBoobs on 4:04 AM - Nov 05, 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 11, 2008#3
Quote:Hey. After doing some reading around and choosing a routine, I decided to put up my program. Also wanna give a special thanks to Katie who was the main one who inspired me to do this.

STATS...

*Yes, I know that's 3 cup sizes but I plan on stickin' this out for a very long time and will not stop till I accomplish it! Methinks determination and persistence can make a difference. Besides, everyone in my family (esp mom's side) is AT LEAST a B!

1ST ROUTINE: Based off of the Japanese Enhancement method since working with your body's cycle is the best way to go, plus they've had fabulous results...
~Ensure drink (for those unfamiliar with it, they're basically a multivitamin in a bottle--plus some protein)
GROWTH: 1.25", stopped growing since 4th month. Been on this routine for about 6 months.

2ND ROUTINE: Simply went with Wahaika's suggestion and what contributed to fast growth (Honestly, this was too costly and inconvenient!).
~FG, SP, WY
~MSM
~B-Complex cap
~EPO (2000mg)
~Flaxseed Oil (3000mg)
~Ensure Plus drink
GROWTH: Over .25", lots of swelling but not much growth! I think PM & GR TOGETHER are what I need from my response on the 1st routine.

1 week passed...but I gotta admit I haven't been taking the capsules after that 1st night. Why? The answer might amuse you, but the next morning when I woke up there was a lump under my chin. Now, you know what I immediately thought right? XD I was totally freaked out. So, I quickly did some searching and it was swollen lymph node and 1 of the possible causes was cancer. Since I couldn't exactly rule it out I just decided not to take the caps again and even considered throwing 'em out!

Another day went by and then I had to calm down and think. I did have a small cold sore (darn) develop 2 days prior to finding the swollen node and my throat was feeling a lil irritated every now and then...so after doing another search I found that swollen nodes under the chin, or in the neck was pretty normal even among young adults and most likely it was fighting off INFECTION. Everything clicked into place and over the weekend I was happy to see that both the cold sore and the swollen gland were improving. Today it's nearly back to normal. Phew! Talk about a scare huh?

Lol so I will take the capsules starting next cycle but just because I'm still a lil cautious--I know I'm prolly being a wuss, cancer's not even prevelant in my family--I'm gonna start with half the dose for the next 2 cycles to ease my body into it. Plus I really think that I need progesterone in my body. I heard about progesterone being responsible for glandular development and I know that ever since my late teens that my boobs never seemed 'filled out' even though I clearly have SOME tissue. SO...I have come to the decision to follow the Japanese Enhancement exactly and use PC to balance the estrogen of the PM. I'm also using GR, which is good for glandular growth as well, so I have a good feeling I'll get more volume to my breasts. Besides, I had been using Zoft a few months ago and all I ever did was swell, but no real growth after periods so it's a good chance that I'm in need of PC. Glad I caught on before I really got into my program!

And I really wish that I had found out about this site a few years back, cause by now I would surely be at my goal of a full C!! *sigh* Just gotta be patient huh?

Oh right, as far as progress... I have felt something going on in my breasts since taking the FG/GR caps (they're running out and I'll be switching to just GR) and the skin of my boobs feels more moisturized and smooth with St Herb cream. No real growth to report, but it seems like they're getting a tad fuller since the last day of my period.
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
MariahsDs

Unread postNov 11, 2008#4
Quote:Hey. After doing some reading around and choosing a routine, I decided to put up my program. Also wanna give a special thanks to Katie who was the main one who inspired me to do this.

STATS...

~FG, SP, WY
~MSM
~B-Complex cap
~EPO (2000mg)
~Flaxseed Oil (3000mg)
~Ensure Plus drink

I really like your program plan. It seems logical and practical covering all bases. I just wanted to know, do you have any hormonal imbalances? The reason I ask is because I am estrogen dominant and wanted to take PM with Progesterone cream after I was done with the BO program. My order was supposed to arrive from amazon (BO) and did not come. Now I am running out of BO. I had bought PM some time ago and had planned to take it after taking BO. I am like you, I will do whatever it takes to get to a full D. Even if that means I have to take PM and progesterone for 21 months (thats how much PM I have on hand) then so be it!

Please keep your program page updated so I can see it, because I would like to try the same things.

Why are you taking Goat's Rue? Does that alone increase breast size? I looked up some info on it and found it was supposed to increase milk supply in nursing mothers but for others it just increases breast size. I have not found anyone on here actually taking Goat's Rue, so I do not know if this claim is correct. So I'm interested to see how your plan goes.

I really think you will experience amazing growth and good luck on your NBE journey!
Edit
Dislike

ShyBoobs

Unread postNov 12, 2008#5

STATS...

~FG, SP, WY
~MSM
~B-Complex cap
~EPO (2000mg)
~Flaxseed Oil (3000mg)
~Ensure Plus drink

Hey! Thanx for the encouragement. It gives me an extra push to keep on doing my routine and stay positive. ^_^ And glad to see that you're as determined as I am to get to your goal. That's a great attitude for NBE and we'll def need it in the upcoming months.

Well, according to the online test provided by the forum as well as after doing a lil reading on the net I had realized that I am progesterone deficient. Which means I gotta go out and buy PC now, but I really want results and care about my health so I'll do what I gotta. I'm sure I'll get better results using it cause all I did was swell last time I used estrogen-based product.

Goat's Rue...well, you pretty much answered that question yourself and if you read my last entry you'll see an explanation. XD There were also a couple girls that reported having growth from it like waxingmoon--if you have any questions about your program, she's 1 of the best to ask!--and momXseven. Might as well give it a go, especially since I've been feeling small twinges in my boobs occassionaly.

Did you get your BO yet? I hope the Amazon seller didn't rip you off or anything! Maybe your post office is just unorganized, like mine. Lol. I see you're takin' alot of stuff in your program. That requires some dedication!
Last edited by ShyBoobs on 8:27 PM - Nov 12, 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Mariah

Unread postNov 17, 2008#6

STATS...

~FG, SP, WY
~MSM
~B-Complex cap
~EPO (2000mg)
~Flaxseed Oil (3000mg)
~Ensure Plus drink

Amazon is still trying to sort through everything, but according to them I can get my money back. My post office over here is not to great either!

Most of the stuff I take in my program are not really NBE related, but rather to be in good health and have healthy skin! When I was taking the herbs I had acne and then got acne scars to most of it is to heal my skin as well as get rid of stretch marks.

I am ED too, so I am ordering Progesterone Cream for that and I plan to take it days 15-28.

Yes keep going with your routine I am sure you will see results soon. Let me know what kind of things you experience. Are you still going to take PM? I am not sure if you mentioned it or not? How do find St.Herb products? I have been to their site and find them to be quite expensive. Also, what color are your PM capsules?
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2714590]ShyBoobs

Unread postNov 18, 2008#7

STATS...

~FG, SP, WY
~MSM
~B-Complex cap
~EPO (2000mg)
~Flaxseed Oil (3000mg)
~Ensure Plus drink

So, I got the PC and started using it 2 days ago, which was the 14th day of my cycle. And I must admit that the initial ED symptoms has begun. It's not as bad as some others have experienced though, which is great but still a lil annoying. The main symptom I noticed was runny discharge (bleh). It was tinged with red at times and was even accompanied with cramp-like sensations. At 1st I was kinda worried I would start my period super early, but thankfully it didn't. So, guess I gotta put up with this for another week or so before things improve. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that once my period does come, my PMS won't be so bad. But I've read about using a dab of PC for headaches/cramps helps.

The (+) side of using PC is that I'm experiencing some aches, especially in the smaller boob throughout the past couple days. Also able to sleep longer or resume sleeping faster after waking up for whatever reason. Before I used to have a lil trouble with this, especially beings that I don't live alone.

I'm still using PM cream though, so that may also be playing a part in the aches/pain. Not to mention the small increase in fullness. It's not enough for me to get excited over because this happened before using the Zoft during luteal. Only the last day of my period will tell the true story. Hoping PC will help to carry most of it through cause then it'll be real fullness, not swelling! Smile

Anyhow... Mariah, I got my St Herb from Deb. Her user name is hoodiatrust on ebay. Right now, ya can't buy anything from her cause her account's been suspended. She WILL be back tho in a couple weeks. She has good deals there, so you'll pay alot less. She'll also be selling a good US brand of PM when she's back so I'll be able to save some time getting my next package (stupid PO!). Color of the capsules, are white by the way. And yes I'm still taking the PM caps next cycle, I'll just take 1/2 the dose for the 1st week and then ramp up to the recommended 4. Initially I wanted to wait 2 whole cycles for the full dose, but I want to get these babies growin asap! Lol
Last edited by ShyBoobs on 5:57 PM - Nov 18, 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Unread postNov 25, 2008#8

STATS...

~FG, SP, WY
~MSM
~B-Complex cap
~EPO (2000mg)
~Flaxseed Oil (3000mg)
~Ensure Plus drink

So...update time again. Still carrying on with PC and PM cream, but I'm using milk thistle this week before AF comes into the picture again. I want the receptors to be clear and the liver ready cause when AF comes, I'll officially start taking the PM caps as well (+ goat's rue). I will be starting off with half the dose for a few days, but I'll ramp up to recommended 4 PM caps so my body will have time to adjust.

Another lil somethin' I added was hypnosis mp3. I was just curious about it since I've heard some ladies had been using it and felt a difference. April's progress was amazing. The ones I used were the Blake Talks. He makes me giggle with his grammer errors and the occasional curse word. XD I'm just gonna use this until I listen to all the downloads. I don't think I can stay consistent with it, but it certainly doesn't impair my signs of growth.

Nothing much to report on progress besides the usual--aches, twinges, some fullness. I kinda wish I had a measuring tape to make sure I'm actually GROWING, but all I've got is a ref bra...which is a B cup and more like a checkpoint for my goal. Once I fill that, then I know I only got 1 more to go before I hit my dream size. Can't wait for THAT day! Hoping the caps will speed up my progress, like they did with Katie (wonder where she is?).
Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 02, 2008#9

STATS...

~FG, SP, WY
~MSM
~B-Complex cap
~EPO (2000mg)
~Flaxseed Oil (3000mg)
~Ensure Plus drink

Here's what's been happening:

(-) Day 2 and 3 of period was pretty heavy, usually it's the 1st 2 days and this was the heaviest it's been in a long time. Also lost some of the fullness I had gained and they're all soft now. Pains/aches aren't that common anymore.

(+) Headaches and cramps occurred...but, happy to say that they weren't that bad. Also using the dab of PC really did help. I was able to keep some of the fullness on the other hand, cause compared to what they were around this cycle day last month they are still somewhat fuller.

Otherwise, I've started with 1 PM cap on CD1 since AF didn't come till late in the day, took 2 the next 2 days then ramped up to 4. Still using PM cream and am taking goat's rue as well. Can't believe it's been almost a month already! Really hoping that using the caps will speed up my progress this time around. An inch per month would be nice... Anyhow, Katie if you're reading this, I'm glad to see that you're still hanging around the forum and you look great in your new pics! I have a ways to go before I get to where you are, but trying to stay hopeful (I'm so impatient with this stuff! XD). Congrats!

~*~*~*~*~*Mini Update~*~*~*~*~*
Wow, several girls updated like right after I did! Lol guess I'm gettin' SOME people more motivated to update?

Anyways, I don't wanna bore anybody with weekly updates any longer about the same things I've been doing or experiencing so...I'll only update when I hit each INCH of growth and when I switch to the other PM brand. Yeah, I don't have a measuring tape at the moment but I finally decided to order 1 online and it'll be here by the weekend. So at least now I'll be able to keep track of growth. Ta-ta for now!
Last edited by ShyBoobs on 5:51 PM - Dec 03, 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Jen

Unread postDec 06, 2008#10
Hi I'm reading your journal as I also want to start taking PM after inspired by both Katie and you Smile, but I wanna why do you have to switch from St.Herbs PM to another US brand? And what's that US brand you refer to? I notice that Katie used the PM spray to make her boobies grow, but I wanna if there is a PM spray available in US to purchase...

I also is tempted to try Bella's PM...

Any suggestions?

I'm about the same figure as you so I think I'll also start out by choose a right PM, then combine with other herbs like how you do. Smile

^____^

keep up the good work girl!

Hi there! I'm just so surprised that I was already able to inspire somebody! ^.^ I'm basically just starting my full program.

I'm switching brands 'cause St Herb is air-shipped from Thailand...once it gets in the States, it has to go through customs, then my post office gave me a difficult time with delivering my package since I had to be home to sign for it. To sum things up--it's too much of an inconvenience. If I buy a US brand, there's A LOT less time wasted and I don't have to be home for my package to get delivered. The brand is called Ro-Bust, and I don't think they have a spray only pills and cream. I really did wanna use spray instead since it's more concentrated than cream. I guess the only PM spray in the USA would be Ainterol (very inexpensive). Not too sure though. Here's a link if you wanna check it out:

http://www.pureherbalbeauty.com/womensproducts.html

There's several girls that use Bella's PM. Many complained about it being a bit expensive though, but it worked I think. If money isn't a prob, then I say go for it. And as far as taking herbs with PM--stay away from the estrogenic ones they might interfere with PM's effect. Goat's Rue is mainly a galactogogue, so that's why I used it. Anyhow thanx a bunch for the encouragement, I get impatient sometimes with this boob growing process. XD Feel free to drop me another line if you have more questions or comments!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 12, 2008#12

STATS...

~FG, SP, WY
~MSM
~B-Complex cap
~EPO (2000mg)
~Flaxseed Oil (3000mg)
~Ensure Plus drink

Just a note that I'll be adding SP to my program beginning next cycle. After doing some more research, I think this will help things along: Not only am I a sub A cup, I've always had a mild to moderate case of acne and ever since late teens there's been 1 or 2 stubborn hairs on my chin (argh!). I may or may not take out the GR because I just hate taking alot of pills.

Will update when needed...
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJan 26, 2009#13

STATS...

~FG, SP, WY
~MSM
~B-Complex cap
~EPO (2000mg)
~Flaxseed Oil (3000mg)
~Ensure Plus drink

Hey I'm back!

Updating because I have officially switched from St Herb to the US brand--Siriporn (makers of Ro-Bust & Blossom-S). This is only my 1st day taking the caps, so can't say too much about them now...but they are only 100mgs of pure PM each. The actives are supposed to be more concentrated and not diluted with other herbs, unlike many other brands.

As for the cream, it is definitely more like a lotion instead. And is more easily absorbed into the skin. Just don't like the smell that much, but it's unscented. Gotta say this is some potent breast cream. Got aches/tingles ever since the 1st night I started using it (which was 2 days ago). Boobs seem a lil fuller too now. Won't be measuring until after period though. Def stronger than St Herb's cream! Highly recommended to anybody living in the States.

Ummm...disregard the SP post. Stopped using it after 2 days because of slight pains in liver and lower abdomen on the 2nd day. They lasted another 2-3 before completely disappearing. Wasn't for me! Also, from now on I am just taking PM caps and Milk Thistle (during last week of cycle only). No longer using GR cause I just like to keep a simple routine and dislike taking more pills than needed. Will update once I get my inch of growth, ciao for now.
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
Antheia

Unread postFeb 18, 2009#14

STATS...

~FG, SP, WY
~MSM
~B-Complex cap
~EPO (2000mg)
~Flaxseed Oil (3000mg)
~Ensure Plus drink

Hello Shyboobs!

Thanks again! I hope that I will get there, but if not, at least I tried! That sucks about you and your boyfriend; I know that you probably already know that you should be honest and open with him, and that if he is truly a good guy worth keeping, then he'll love every part of you, so I'll spare you the lecture (even though it's true)! =) It's also one thing to know how you should feel and think when it comes to those things, and what you actually feel and think. I've been there, in fact, I've never left...

I mean, if we were all happy and satisfied with ourselves, and accepted that others who are worth our time should love us for who we are, then this site would probably be pretty barren, lol! But it's still something we should all strive for, especially on our NBE journeys.

Wait, didn't I say that I wasn't going to lecture? =P

Anyway, I don't know your whole situation with him, but I'm sure that you are beautiful and have so much to offer, so don't feel down! (Again, easier said than done.)

Also, I think I'm ED, so I've been trying to pay more attention to waxingmoon's program since she knows that she is. If you are ED too, then her program may help. I think that women who are ED probably won't benefit from the strong phytoestrogens like PM the same way more balanced or estrogen deficient women will. This may cause an even worse imbalance in us, and may lead to stalling, but I'm not 100% on that. I cut some stuff from my program, and I'm trying to stay away from strong phytoestrogens, so I'll let you know if that works for me. I mean, waxingmoon had an awesome amount of growth without PM, red clover and all that stuff. (Though PM seems like such a good herb, I wish that I could take it and be okay, maybe I can, but I'm not sure.)

Okay, I have babbled long enough, sorry for the novel! Take care, and best wishes to you!

~Antheia
Edit
Dislike

ShyBoobs

Unread postFeb 18, 2009#15

STATS...

~FG, SP, WY
~MSM
~B-Complex cap
~EPO (2000mg)
~Flaxseed Oil (3000mg)
~Ensure Plus drink

Hey, hey, hey!

Thank you for your encouragement! Actually, I did tell him that I planned on taking pills and using creams for boobie growth. I also told him that my bra was padded and was a bigger size than what I wear to give the appearance of a larger bosom. He was OK with everything, just a bit surprised at the latter. XD I guess what I'm doing is just not telling the whole truth. I feel guilty in a way, yet I just don't have the courage to show him my itty bitties lol. Maybe I'll spill all a few months from now when I achieve my goal...maybe. Tongue

Yes, waxingmoon is a great inspiration & advisor to us all. Going from 'AAAA' to a 'B' is quite a feat! And I thought I was flat! Many congrats to her. I also take PC with my program, cause I know that I need it. Oddly enough, altho I have low estrogen I'm ED too. I make sure to use milk thistle as well to help detox/flush out any xeno-estrogens. So I am taking necessary steps to keep things as balanced as possible. Plus I am getting results with PM, believe it or not, every month. My only complaint is that since I'm working with lil material, I am a slow grower. Sad The majority of NBE brands out there give those of us with very small breasts a heads up that it'll take longer to see significant growth & achieve our goal/max size. Damnit. >_<

Gonna end it on that note, heh. Talk to you later!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 20, 2009#16

STATS...

~FG, SP, WY
~MSM
~B-Complex cap
~EPO (2000mg)
~Flaxseed Oil (3000mg)
~Ensure Plus drink

Finally!!

I am happy to report that I have reached the 1 inch mark since taking PM! Yay! This is very encouraging to know. Admittedly, I was beginning to get a lil frustrated.

I really think Wahaika's theory applies to me. It took me a lil less than 3 months just to grow an inch. Still beats 5 months to get 3/4" way back when I used BGP tho. AF ain't due for another week and a half. So the more I can grow before then, the better, since my period usually steals 1/8"-1/4". I suppose everyone has some swelling included in their growth since we all normally lose some of our gains after AF. Annoying, but I'm happy with every lil bit I gain. Hopefully after March I'll pick up some speed in my progress. Attaining a 'C' cup by May would be awesome. *sigh*

I'm praying that it won't take ANOTHER 3 months to get my 2nd inch! XD It shouldn't, if Wahaika's theory is right. I shall update again with the next inch.
Edit
Dislike

Antheia

Unread postFeb 20, 2009#17

STATS...

~FG, SP, WY
~MSM
~B-Complex cap
~EPO (2000mg)
~Flaxseed Oil (3000mg)
~Ensure Plus drink

That's awesome!!! I'm so happy to hear that! Wow, I'm still really unsure about PM, but if you are ED and you grew on it, maybe I should give it some more consideration. Did PM make you super detached feeling, tired, have foggy thinking, and break out really bad? I'm worried about all of that happening to me, because I believe that some of the phytoestrogens that I was taken before did all of that, and since PM is like a super phytoestrogen, so I'm a bit worried about it.

Hmmm...I'll have to check out this theory you are talking about. It sounds very interesting.

I'm just so thrilled that you have been seeing progress; I am keeping my fingers crossed for you! I hope things with your man are going well.

Happy growing!! =D

~Antheia
Edit
Dislike

lynn

Unread postFeb 20, 2009#18

STATS...

~FG, SP, WY
~MSM
~B-Complex cap
~EPO (2000mg)
~Flaxseed Oil (3000mg)
~Ensure Plus drink

Hay Shyboobs
I'm thinking of getting Robust?? DO you like it soo far? Do you thiink it is working better than st herb did?Lemmme know Smile -lynn
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2714590]ShyBoobs

Unread postFeb 21, 2009#19

STATS...

~FG, SP, WY
~MSM
~B-Complex cap
~EPO (2000mg)
~Flaxseed Oil (3000mg)
~Ensure Plus drink

Hey hon,

Know what? Methinx I'll dub you as my support partner in NBE lol! I'll be yours too if you'd like. Smile

Thanx once again for your kind words! The negatives since using PM that I experienced were occassional headaches and a wetter period (or heavier flow in other words). My last menstruation was somewhat painful during the latter part of the 1st day. >.< This all may be attributed to the higher doses I had been taking with St Herb. At the very least, PC helps with any PMS pain. No other major complaints otherwise.

Yesh, Wahaika's theory is def something to take into consideration. It will explain why you may be experiencing lack of or very slow growth with your routine during these fall & winter months. O and no need to worry about me and my bf, we're doing well. He's a very patient, understanding guy...not to mention him being more into legs/bootie is a plus for me at the moment! Lol

Enjoy the weekend!
Edit
Dislike

Lena

Unread postFeb 21, 2009#20

STATS...

~FG, SP, WY
~MSM
~B-Complex cap
~EPO (2000mg)
~Flaxseed Oil (3000mg)
~Ensure Plus drink

Hey, congrats on your growth, I was wondering where you ordered your Siriporn capsules and cream? What is the name of the cream? Please link me, I want to try it out for myself.

Oops, sorry I didn't see your post last night!

Yeah, I like Ro-Bust better than St Herb. And it seems to work better than St Herb as well. It's also more affordable. I don't wanna down St Herb tho, cause that brand did help me grow too. Just didn't like the long waiting time to get it from across the world, not to mention customs and my post office holding my package up.

Good luck! ^_^
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
Antheia

Unread postFeb 22, 2009#22

STATS...

~FG, SP, WY
~MSM
~B-Complex cap
~EPO (2000mg)
~Flaxseed Oil (3000mg)
~Ensure Plus drink

Hey!

The whole boobie partnership sounds good to me! Thanks! Glad to hear that things are going well in your relationship. =) Thanks for your reply, I really want to try PM because of all of its other benefits, so I'm really considering it right now even though I think I'm ED. I read in one of the posts a comment from Wahaika (or Moon, I forget who now) that said something along the lines of there actually needing to be an imbalance for NBE to work; I'm going to try to find it again to be sure I'm right about that, and to see what was meant by that exactly. At the same time, I also believe in not messing myself up and actually hindering growth be creating too much of an imbalance. (I'm so confused!!!)

Anyway...partly because I don't want to waste the money that I just spent on Goat's Rue ($48 plus shipping!!!!), I think IF I do decide to go with PM, I may take Goat's Rue as well. I know that PM should be taken alone, but I'm thinking that since Goat's Rue supposedly engorges the milk ducts, and possibly breast glands (if this post is correct: http://www.network54.com/Forum/484503/t ... AT%27S+RUE+-), then maybe it would be a good edition to PM? Whatcha think? I need to do more research into this, but that's my theory so far. =P

Best wishes with everything, and thanks for your help! =D

~Antheia
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 28, 2009#23

STATS...

~FG, SP, WY
~MSM
~B-Complex cap
~EPO (2000mg)
~Flaxseed Oil (3000mg)
~Ensure Plus drink

Hello!

Hope all is still going well! I had a quick question, do you split your PM doses between morning and night, or just in the morning? The company I got mine from (before I knew about Deb's PM) specifies in the morning with breakfast, and each pill is 100mg. I was wondering how you did it, and how many milligrams (I think you're taking 400mg total a day now?) Your progress is so inspiring!! =D

Best wishes to you!

~Antheia
Edit
Dislike

ShyBoobs

Unread postMar 01, 2009#24

STATS...

~FG, SP, WY
~MSM
~B-Complex cap
~EPO (2000mg)
~Flaxseed Oil (3000mg)
~Ensure Plus drink

Hi there!

Well I'm following what Deb had said, and am taking 2 caps per day. I originally was gonna start out with 400 mgs (or 4 caps) but she highly recommended I start with 200 instead then see how things go, in an email reply. Just after my 1st full cycle on the caps and I'm very impressed with the progress. SO I'll prolly just stick with 200 mgs unless I feel my progress is slowing down in the future. Also I split my doses--1 cap with breakfast, then another before bed.
Edit
Dislike

Antheia

Unread postMar 02, 2009#25

STATS...

~FG, SP, WY
~MSM
~B-Complex cap
~EPO (2000mg)
~Flaxseed Oil (3000mg)
~Ensure Plus drink

Thanks! I just started yesterday! Yikes! I'm still not 100% about it all, but I figured that I would just monitor myself, and if things started to get out of hand then I would just stop taking it, cleanse for a while, and then start over with something else. I'm starting off at 100mg for the first week, and then 200mg for the second week. I think I'll do the morning and night thing like you are doing.
I have a different brand than you, but hopefully these will still be as good. The bottle isn't even in English, but on the company's website (Thai Herbal Products) it says to take 1 pill (100mg) every morning with food, so I guess they must be pretty good if they only suggest one. (I think, anyway.) If it works, then I'll probably go with Deb's after I finish this one. =)
I am so happy for your progress! Happy growing to you!

~Antheia
Edit
Dislike

ShyBoobs

Unread postMar 20, 2009#26

STATS...

~FG, SP, WY
~MSM
~B-Complex cap
~EPO (2000mg)
~Flaxseed Oil (3000mg)
~Ensure Plus drink

Just a note that I'll be using a heating pad starting tomorrow. I noticed several people, including Lucille (F2F) that mentioned using a heating pad to help things along, not to mention the immediate sensations some felt. Fig why not give it a try? I won't use it unless I'm about to go to sleep though. Don't got time for that otherwise, and privacy can be somewhat limited with family members bothering me. XD I guess I could lock my door, but that would come off as a lil suspect and no doubt raise questions. *sigh* I'll be so glad when I'm able to save up enough money and get my own place lol.

Anyhow we'll see how things go from there.
Edit
Dislike

Antheia

Unread postMar 24, 2009#27

STATS...

~FG, SP, WY
~MSM
~B-Complex cap
~EPO (2000mg)
~Flaxseed Oil (3000mg)
~Ensure Plus drink

The heating pad sounds like a good idea, I've been meaning to look into that myself. Hope it works out well for you! That stinks that they would question you locking your door, it seems like you should be allowed to give yourself a bit more privacy. I hope you can save enough to move out, too! ^_^

Best wishes to you!

~Antheia
Edit
Dislike

cherasia

Unread postApr 03, 2009#28

STATS...

~FG, SP, WY
~MSM
~B-Complex cap
~EPO (2000mg)
~Flaxseed Oil (3000mg)
~Ensure Plus drink

hey shyboob, which ensure did u consume? In my country , they sell that too but was it the same as yours? http://www.abbott.com.sg/es/main/www.abbott/main.aspx

Does it helps you to gain weight?
Edit
Dislike

ShyBoobs

Unread postApr 03, 2009#29

STATS...

~FG, SP, WY
~MSM
~B-Complex cap
~EPO (2000mg)
~Flaxseed Oil (3000mg)
~Ensure Plus drink

Nah, sorry but that store is only selling Pediasure. This is not the same as Ensure Plus. And yeah, it was good for helping me to gain weight (and during this no meats or sweets fast, it helped maintain weight for the most part...just not my boobs lol). But I have been exercising and taking PM, so that also contributed. Don't expect quick results though. You have to drink Ensure everyday for a couple months to really notice a difference. It also would help to eat more protein and do light strength training.

Check on ebay for Ensure Plus. They might have it there.
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2396453]cherasia

Unread postApr 04, 2009#30

STATS...

~FG, SP, WY
~MSM
~B-Complex cap
~EPO (2000mg)
~Flaxseed Oil (3000mg)
~Ensure Plus drink

sorry it should be this
http://www.abbott.com.sg/es/main/www.ab ... D=3#Ensure

so u are taking ensure plus? the ebay sell very expensive.. the website i mention ony sell it in a packet for $2.20 plus Delivery charges of $20 will be applicable for orders below $200. Thought of trying ensure life instead as its easier to get. Ensure plus can only be found on this online store.

Anyway thanks for sharing so much with meSmile

Note to self: do NOT exceed 200 mgs! I really think I stalled after ramping up to 400 mgs of this PM. The 1st week was lookin' good. 2nd week, things started to slow down. I usually keep growing a bit more after the 2nd, but I didn't see anything...except my bigger boob was starting to look even better than the smaller! >_< I just screwed up my progress for April, prolly. *Headdesk*

Sooo 200 mgs while I'm still itty bitty, might be OK to ramp once I hit 34-35". BTW, adding hydrolyzed collagen--guessing it's similar to gelatin--6g per day, along with 1 cap of B-complex. My hopes of a simple routine just went down the drain now lol. Ah well, Wahaika gives great advice and he's been around the NBE boards long enough to notice what works. Anyhoo, my collagen should be here either today or tomorrow.

O yeah, AF decided to pay me a visit today (already, it's not even 8am yet here) which makes it 27 days since my last menstruation. Will update when needed...

EDIT: Increasing collagen to 9g per day.
Last edited by ShyBoobs on 7:06 PM - Apr 20, 2009, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 24, 2009#32

STATS...

~FG, SP, WY
~MSM
~B-Complex cap
~EPO (2000mg)
~Flaxseed Oil (3000mg)
~Ensure Plus drink

OK, I figured I should let those that are following my program know about my new routine (also to keep track for myself).

~PM (Premium Pueraria Mirifica) 15 days of cycle only
~Hydrolyzed Collagen (9g total)
~Papaya Enzyme (6 tablets total)
~GABA (500mg)
~Omega 3-6-9, 1 cap with each meal (Borage, Flaxseed, & Fish Oils in a 1200mg capsule)
~Ensure Plus drink
~Massaging twice per day for 10min with PM cream (Ro-Bust)
~Heat pad 30min, after massage

I'm also taking Milk Thistle for liver cleansing, but just during 1st 3-5 days of my cycle. B-complex I decided to use once in a while, like if I'm feeling tired. I just can't keep taking so many pills EVERYDAY. Guess I couldn't keep a simple routine after all though! XD Got renewed hope and determination since taking the papaya. I been getting a few aches about an hour after taking 'em, each time--right before I would eat. I took them twice yesterday, which was my 1st day. Haven't felt aches that much since back when I first used Ro-Bust cream. So either I was in need of digestion/absorption aid or it's the nutrients in the papaya itself. Whatever it is, I may be onto something. EDIT: added Omega cap since it has Borage Oil + the suggested GLA.

Will make sure to follow my routine this time around, and not change any doses. Thanx to 'emz' for giving me a lil push to get those enzymes btw. Tongue
Last edited by ShyBoobs on 10:25 PM - Apr 27, 2009, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
double_ace

Unread postApr 24, 2009#33

STATS...

~FG, SP, WY
~MSM
~B-Complex cap
~EPO (2000mg)
~Flaxseed Oil (3000mg)
~Ensure Plus drink

Shyboobs, 3 cups is very realistic, most ladies that grew a lot grew at least 3 cups. Good luck and keep us posted! ;-)
Edit
Dislike

ShyBoobs

Unread postApr 24, 2009#34

STATS...

~FG, SP, WY
~MSM
~B-Complex cap
~EPO (2000mg)
~Flaxseed Oil (3000mg)
~Ensure Plus drink

Hey woman! I am honored to have you grace my program page with encouragement! Lol, you were actually the one that inspired me with the collagen supplements. Couldn't do that chicken feet soup. :-/ Thanx for stopping by, I needed the lil boost. Smile
Edit
Dislike

Antheia

Unread postMay 24, 2009#35

STATS...

~FG, SP, WY
~MSM
~B-Complex cap
~EPO (2000mg)
~Flaxseed Oil (3000mg)
~Ensure Plus drink

Hey there, lady!

I (finally) replied to your e-mail. I'm so sorry that I have been away for so long. I'm back on the board, though! I missed everyone!

Take good care, and happy growing to you!

~Antheia
Edit
Dislike

ShyBoobs

Unread postJun 02, 2009#36

STATS...

~FG, SP, WY
~MSM
~B-Complex cap
~EPO (2000mg)
~Flaxseed Oil (3000mg)
~Ensure Plus drink

OK, so here we go again! A few changes have happened since last time I updated and my new routine will be posted in the original post for easier reference.

I always wondered why a B-complex supplement was recommended by Wahaika. Figured it just was for proper nutrition and energy boost from being on herbs like FG. Uh-uh. When I did a lil research on it, I saw that it promotes cell growth and division which = boobie growth support! Well, duh girlie! No wonder he suggested it! XD And, I may be a bit too hopeful yet I think that I felt some mild sensations after taking just 1 cap tonight. I dunno...it could be in my mind? If this keeps up each time, I'll know for sure. GABA was replaced with B-Complex since I didn't think it was as important @ my age as the complex.

C'mon boobies! Time to keep growing! Smile
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJul 30, 2009#37

STATS...

~FG, SP, WY
~MSM
~B-Complex cap
~EPO (2000mg)
~Flaxseed Oil (3000mg)
~Ensure Plus drink

Oi! I is back with a progress report, finally! I had noticed last week how the boobs appeared to be fuller than usual, but beings that it was the week that AF was to be making an appearance I fig it was just swelling. The bf had noticed as well, without me even saying anything but I just shrugged it off at first. However well into my period, I realized that the lil girls weren't shrinking like they normally did. They pretty much stayed the same! Now that my period is about over today, I decided to measure.

I couldn't believe my eyes when the tape measure read 33"! Man, I was SO glad! I just stared up at the ceiling and thanked God lol. So anyhow...I have obtained the 2nd inch I had been struggling to achieve. (Phew!) Which makes me a small A/full AA. Now I can only pray that the 3rd and so on inch (we'll see how they look on me @ a 'C', I might get greedy lol) doesn't take as long as this 2nd did. -_-;

***BTW, I'm tryin' to keep this thread less lengthy with Q&A's so from now on I'm only updating with PROGRESS. If anybody has any questions, make sure to READ the thread or check my routine(s) on the original post 1st since I won't respond until I need to update. Or send me an email, just hover the mouse over my name in original post for my address. Happy Growing!***
Last edited by ShyBoobs on 10:11 PM - Aug 10, 2009, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

wannabecee

Unread postAug 09, 2009#38

STATS...

~FG, SP, WY
~MSM
~B-Complex cap
~EPO (2000mg)
~Flaxseed Oil (3000mg)
~Ensure Plus drink

Great news!!

It's wonderful to hear about results from the "over 21" NBE'ers. ShyBoobs, if your age is bigger than your chest size, that's an even greater achievement in my book!

You go girl!!
Edit
Dislike

shadywu

Unread postAug 14, 2009#39

STATS...

~FG, SP, WY
~MSM
~B-Complex cap
~EPO (2000mg)
~Flaxseed Oil (3000mg)
~Ensure Plus drink

i was just wondering if you were still taking goat's rue? if not how come you stopped?

thanks!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postSep 11, 2009#40

STATS...

~FG, SP, WY
~MSM
~B-Complex cap
~EPO (2000mg)
~Flaxseed Oil (3000mg)
~Ensure Plus drink

OK, so not updating with any progress like I intended to last post...but I just figured I would keep track of what I add (or remove) from my routine. Helps to see what worked and what didn't. I'm glad I was disciplined with my entries, cause looking back I realized that I had most of my growth on PM while I was on GR. I grew for about another month after stopping it, to reach my 1st inch and then things came to a halt (which didn't make sense since Spring was starting). Soooo I believe I'll be giving GR another try soon and see how things go. I hate to spend more money on herbs. Yet if I truly wanna get rid of these 'pads' and GR has been proven to help me in the past, why not.

There's also been some interesting facts about this herb on the breastfeeding boards concerning IGT. Not only did it help with milk supply, but some women mentioned it actually helping them grow more tissue! My bigger boob is mildly tuberous (like Tendertatas') so I could use that. Even Wahaika raved about GR.

(To the above poster, it's funny you asked me that and I ended up deciding to use it again. XD)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon