Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

FrostedSugarCookies Routine

Sep 20, 2008#1
Hey everyone, pls help me out.
When I first started BE, I used the product called Breast Actives which I found out after a few days of using it that it's such a weak product. I wasnt constant on the pills, I had the 4 month supply I believe and I still have like a whole bottle worth of pills left. After I got off BE about a couple or few weeks later (I really cant remember) I got on PO I was taking it til the end of Aug. When I finished, I did a liver cleanse with beet juice (sliced beets up and mized it with my water) for only a couple of days tho. 4 days ago (sept 16) I got on individual herbs because although I didnt notice my growth on BA, I was really impatient, it was infact there. I will post pics up to show you. Right now my routine is

12 pm
Funegreek 1220 mg x 2
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

5 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

10 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

I also massage 300 rotations each time I took my pills
For the batter, I had left over cream from Breast Actives, I mixed cocoa butter in it, 2 capsules of EPO, 2 capsules WYR, and I powderized a few left over breast actives pills and mixed it in there, don't know if thats any help but yeah.

After the first few nights of my routine I already got sensations on my boobs and they already felt fuller, but last night I was getting some head aches, Im not sure if it has anything to do with the herbs because occationally I do get head aches from stress or tiredness but I decided to just take 1 Funegreek each time. See if that will still help me cause I also realized Im taking way too much FG.

I also changed my time around a bit, now Im taking one of each pill during 10 am, 4 pm and 10 pm. Is that too far apart or just right?

Also today I just recieved my bottle of Fennel Seeds 480 mg a capsule, I am planning on adding it on my routine also, 1 capsule x 3 a day.

Then I realized I am already taking way too much Fennel and EPO so I was thinking of just eliminating my afternoon dose completely and just taking one of each pills x 2 a day. What do you guys think?

THEN I realized Ive been on BE for about 9 - 10 months and not that much breaks in between! So I was wondering if someone could give me some good liver cleanses pls Im really paranoid on getting endemetriosis or cancer or becoming infertile or something. I know it takes a lot to overdose on this stuff but my aunt got breast cancer so I suppose it runs in the family? Shes the only one I know that's had it so I don't really know but I dont know of anyone having endemetriosis in my family or anyone being infertile. I certainly wouldn't like to be the first, I really want lots of babies in a few years lol.

All suggestions and reply are welcome =) thanks so much for listening to me rant!

Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

[/url]
shortcake83

Unread postSep 20, 2008#2
Hi there! Just looked at your program page and I do have some tips and suggestions for you. Smile First off, you were right in reducing the amounts of Fenugreek you were taking. Too much of it (or even lower doses with a sensitive person) can cause headaches, fatigue, foggy thinking, etc. I experienced this myself, even just on medium doses. It can lower blood sugar levels which causes those symptoms. Having said that, you were taking EXTREMELY high amounts of it. Most people keep their *total* daily doses around 1800mg and if I'm understanding correctly, you were taking 4880mg? That would most definitely cause some bad side effects *and* would most likely stall you very quickly. I would highly recommend dropping it down around 1800mg and see if that helps with the headaches and such.

I think you're right about taking the Fennel and EPO one pill twice a day. That sounds pretty good. Smile

As for your SP, those amounts look a little high to me, too. I've never taken it with my programs but I think I usually see people taking around 500-1000mg daily. I'm no expert on that though. Also not sure about the WYR as I haven't taken that either.

I definitely found when I was taking WU and getting headaches that spacing my dosages apart definitely helped so you're on the right track with that! If you take them too closely together then you're slamming your body with a whole lot of herbs too close to the same time. Spacing apart should help. It's also a good idea to space them apart so your body is continually getting a steady dose of herbs. I think the times you've got set are very reasonable. Mine were exactly the same while I was on WU and it worked for me!

Lastly, for a good liver cleanse I would highly recommend taking Milk Thistle. It's very well-known and successful for that very purpose. Lots of women on here take it during their cleanse periods (including me). Smile In addition to that there are various full-body cleanses you can do. I've never done anything TOO in-depth, just drank some detox tea before along with the MT.

The thing with NBE is that more is not always better. It's best to start with small amounts of each herb and slowly ramp up, adding more until you start to feel it working (pains, tingling, aches, etc) or start seeing results. Taking too much can result in a stall, where your body doesn't react to the herbs at all and you won't grow.

I hope that helps some and I wish you lots of luck with your program! Happy growing!

Edit
Dislike

FrostedSugarCookies

Unread postSep 20, 2008#3
Quote:Hey everyone, pls help me out.
When I first started BE, I used the product called Breast Actives which I found out after a few days of using it that it's such a weak product. I wasnt constant on the pills, I had the 4 month supply I believe and I still have like a whole bottle worth of pills left. After I got off BE about a couple or few weeks later (I really cant remember) I got on PO I was taking it til the end of Aug. When I finished, I did a liver cleanse with beet juice (sliced beets up and mized it with my water) for only a couple of days tho. 4 days ago (sept 16) I got on individual herbs because although I didnt notice my growth on BA, I was really impatient, it was infact there. I will post pics up to show you. Right now my routine is

12 pm
Funegreek 1220 mg x 2
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

5 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

10 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

For the batter, I had left over cream from Breast Actives, I mixed cocoa butter in it, 2 capsules of EPO, 2 capsules WYR, and I powderized a few left over breast actives pills and mixed it in there, don't know if thats any help but yeah.

After the first few nights of my routine I already got sensations on my boobs and they already felt fuller, but last night I was getting some head aches, Im not sure if it has anything to do with the herbs because occationally I do get head aches from stress or tiredness but I decided to just take 1 Funegreek each time. See if that will still help me cause I also realized Im taking way too much FG.

I also changed my time around a bit, now Im taking one of each pill during 10 am, 4 pm and 10 pm. Is that too far apart or just right?

Also today I just recieved my bottle of Fennel Seeds 480 mg a capsule, I am planning on adding it on my routine also, 1 capsule x 3 a day.

Then I realized I am already taking way too much Fennel and EPO so I was thinking of just eliminating my afternoon dose completely and just taking one of each pills x 2 a day. What do you guys think?

THEN I realized Ive been on BE for about 9 - 10 months and not that much breaks in between! So I was wondering if someone could give me some good liver cleanses pls Im really paranoid on getting endemetriosis or cancer or becoming infertile or something. I know it takes a lot to overdose on this stuff but my aunt got breast cancer so I suppose it runs in the family? Shes the only one I know that's had it so I don't really know but I dont know of anyone having endemetriosis in my family or anyone being infertile. I certainly wouldn't like to be the first, I really want lots of babies in a few years lol.

All suggestions and reply are welcome =) thanks so much for listening to me rant!
Hey Shortcake thanks so much for the response, tomorrw I will definately lower everything down then. And yes I was mistaken, Ive read lots of routines with women who have dosages of 3000 mg of every herb theyre taking and for some reason my head remember 5000 mg, rediculous! But thank you so much =) and milk thisle? How do I take that? Sorry Im such a newb. I really want to do a liver cleanse after a month of being on this routine. How long do I get off my herbs for and how many times a day to I do the cleanse? Thanks again! =)
Edit
Dislike

Unread postSep 20, 2008#4

12 pm
Funegreek 1220 mg x 2
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

5 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

10 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

Ok so Im changing my routine a bit!

Sometime between 12pm - 2 pm
Funegreek = 1220 mg x 1
Fennel = 480 mg x 1
SP = 540 mg x 1
EPO = 1300 mg x 1
WYR = 850 mg x 1
Massage with my batter

Around 6 pm?
Massage with my batter

Before I sleep which is usually sometime between 11pm - 12am
Funegreek = 1220 mg x 1
Fennel = 480 mg x 1
SP = 540 mg x 1
WYR = 850 mg x 1
Massage with my batter

Total a day
FG = 2440 mg
Fennel = 960 mg
SP = 1080 mg
EPO = 1300 mg
WYR = 1700 mg

Is the FG still too high? Id try 1800 mg but each capsule is 1220 mg and wouldnt one pill of that a day be too low?
Edit
Dislike

shortcake83

Unread postSep 20, 2008#5

12 pm
Funegreek 1220 mg x 2
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

5 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

10 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

No problem at all! I feel like I ask so many questions here and am always being helped so it's nice to be able to help someone else for a change! haha Smile And you're right, I've seen programs that people did who took pretty high doses of the herbs and it worked for them! So it could work for you too, but it would be best to start off with lower amounts and then add more if needed.

As for Milk Thistle, this is the kind I use just to give you an idea: http://www.myvitanet.com/milthisex60c1.html (I don't buy it from there so I'm in no way trying to promote the site or anything. I buy it locally at a natural health food store.) It comes in a capsule and I take two daily. Honestly I've never been able to find a definitive or straight answer on how long it should be taken. I've read some women take it for a month, others for two weeks, and some for just a week. I've always taken it for two weeks. I would say make that the minimum, but someone please correct me if I'm wrong! When I would do my cleanses, I would take my NBE herbs up until my period started, then start my break and cleanse the first day of my period. I think it can probably be done at any time, but I liked to finish my cycle with the herbs to make sure I wasn't overly confusing my body mid-cycle. Okay wait, I take it back, there have been a couple times I stopped before my period came but those were because I HAD to stop because I was having bad side effects. Nothing weird happened or anything. Smile And as for when to start back on the herbs, I've always waited until the first day of my period. I think that's generally recommended.

Your new amounts of FG do look better. I'd say they're still pretty high though... Would it be possible to open up your capsule and empty some out before taking it? I have to do that with my Biotin. haha If that's not possible, it doesn't seem outrageously high so you'll probably be okay.

I just noticed your post on the main forum and looked at your pictures! It looks like you've had AMAZING growth!! Wow! Maybe we need to switch this around I'LL ask for YOUR help! haha! Congrats on that growth! You look great. Smile I think that you just have to email them to Eve to get them up on the official picture page. Smile To do that I think you have to apply for Senior Membership. Go here http://www.breastnexus.com/ and scroll way down to the bottom.

HTH!

Edit
Dislike

FrostedSugarCookies

Unread postSep 22, 2008#6

12 pm
Funegreek 1220 mg x 2
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

5 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

10 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

Ok Ive been reading around the site like a madman and Im seeing a lot of the website the girls are buying their herbs from and Id like to put it here so I can go back to it when Im done with my herbs. Im trying to find a site thats cheapest with their individual herbs lol. So far I think Vitacost.com is boss lol. But Ill have to recalculate later cause the pills are in different dosages in the sites and such. If you guys know any other cheap herb sites that isn't here please let me know =) thanks so much!

Vitacost.com
Swansonvitamins.com
Vortexhealth.net
Puritan.com
Vitapal.com
starwest-botanicals.com
iherb.com
Mountainroseherbs.com
www.desertbotanicals.com

Swansonvitamins seems so cheap, but I heard that with shipping costs and taxes and other fees it doesnt come out so cheap. Does anyone know how much the average price would be for the herbs to be shipped in USA and how much are those taxes and other fees?

Also looks like the powder of the herbs might be a lot cheaper but the capsules arent that cheap. But a pount of funegreek powder, how much would that last me if I bought 00 capsules?
Edit
Dislike

runnrchick

Unread postSep 23, 2008#7

12 pm
Funegreek 1220 mg x 2
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

5 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

10 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

hey, i found a super cheap vitamin site. the site is vitamins.com (pretty easy to remember) but yeah, they have a buy one get 2 free deal and only a $2 shipping fee right now. I think this deal is only for the puritan pride brand, which i dont kno much about but i just bought a buttload of herbs and stuff from them (for a very low cost) and service was good and herbs and all seem good so i would recommend them. u cant beat this deal either so just thot i'd let ya kno...
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2707250]FrostedSugarCookies

Unread postSep 23, 2008#8

12 pm
Funegreek 1220 mg x 2
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

5 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

10 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

Thanks Runnr chick, they are pretty cheap but Vitacost still wins if I get the same herbs I get from them. All my herbs cost me $55.00 and if I go with Vitamins.com Borage oil alone will cost me $50.00 I guess what I should do is buy herbs from different sites and such its just the shipping that bothers me also.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postSep 23, 2008#9

12 pm
Funegreek 1220 mg x 2
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

5 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

10 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

By the way, I am going to be adding a capsule of Fenugreek to my routine again because I am barely feeling anything in my routine. Also another person here, SW, has quite similar stats as me and she is taking 3660 mg of fenugreek and she is having pains as well. So I guess I will add a capsule to my routine equalling 3660mg fenugreek, we'll see if the pains come back. If not then Ill assume I stalled and take a break til I feel the pains and start again with a low dose. Argh!!!

hey, not sure where u saw borage oil for $50 but i just saw borage oil on there for like $25 for 3 bottles of it so in the end its less... but vitacost is good too... good luck with ur routine!!

I found my old bra! YAY!!!!
So Im going to post my pics from the begining of my NBE

This was taken 11-23-07 when I began my NBE on Breast Actives
I was a big A, small B, the bra was really loose on me
http://img170.imageshack.us/my.php?image=boobfy4.jpg

This was just a week from then, I got major swelling which stayed
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/6785/boob1hb7.jpg

This I just took right now because I found my long lost bra lol.
http://img526.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... 354cf2.jpg

Sorry about the lighting difference and such but atleast you can get some idea... I hope.
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
-Moon-

Unread postSep 23, 2008#12

12 pm
Funegreek 1220 mg x 2
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

5 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

10 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

Hi Kitty, I would like to suggest you to send your pics to Eve to have them put up on the picture pages. I think they are very well taken and show an obvious increase in every pic, so I think they would serve as a huge inspiration to many. Not to mention you look great!! Anyway congrats on your growth!
Edit
Dislike

FrostedSugarCookies

Unread postSep 23, 2008#13

12 pm
Funegreek 1220 mg x 2
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

5 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

10 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

Thanks Moon Ill be sure to send them to Eve, Ill try to do it now, if I can't manage to do it cause my computer is being a little weird, Ill do it tonight. Thanks! =)
Edit
Dislike

OneFullD

Unread postSep 24, 2008#14

12 pm
Funegreek 1220 mg x 2
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

5 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

10 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

Kitty,

Thanks for posting your new picture! Way to go! I can't believe you can get results like that! I am still hoping to get some gains like that! I think we should be growing partners as well because clearly you are doing something right! Please let me know exactly what you did and what was happening, all the details. Like waxingmoon said we all like to plague those with good results! Anyhow, Congrats again on your growth, you look great!
Edit
Dislike

FrostedSugarCookies

Unread postSep 24, 2008#15

12 pm
Funegreek 1220 mg x 2
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

5 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

10 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

Hey Double D sure lol. We can be growing partners but Im probably more of a newb to this than most people here lol. Ok well I gotta say, though Breast Actives was such a weak product it did help me grow, it might have been something in it Im not sure. Ill be able to tell on the 16th of October if Im taking the right herbs if I keep all this swelling and new growth cause that'll be a month since I started my new routine. I know I said I was going to add more Fenugreek to my dose but I changed me mind... again lol. Im going to stick with my dosage right now just to be on the safer side. And besides I still feel a bit of booby pains so must mean theres still something going on there. I feel the massage is helping a lot with my boobie batter. I put it on 3 times a day after I work out. But I massage first then apply it to let it soak in cause I found that if I massage with it, it just dries up in my hands and I end up rubbing most of it off. I also apply it right before going to bed and I usually wrap my boobs with a scarf under my shirt to add heat (sounds kind of silly I know) I tried to wrap it with plastic and when I woke up I was sweating like a madman and it was just gross lol so Im sticking with the scarf. I decided Im going to massage my right boob more than the left cause as you can see on the pics my left one is growing faster than the right. Must it be because Im left handed? But yeah, Im not that concerned about it because I know its growing too, just slower than the left so we'll see what happens if I massage it more than the other and maybe extra cream on it daily.
Edit
Dislike

OneFullD

Unread postSep 24, 2008#16

12 pm
Funegreek 1220 mg x 2
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

5 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

10 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

I massage too, and use heat for 20 minutes after but still no results like yours! I am amazed! I hope you get the results you want! And you are what size now?
Edit
Dislike

FrostedSugarCookies

Unread postSep 24, 2008#17

12 pm
Funegreek 1220 mg x 2
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

5 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

10 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

Hey Double D, I believe Im on the bigger side of a B but I really am not sure cause I havent really gone bra shopping lately. But I have some news. I was reading around the forum and I've read this girl was taking Fenugreek at 3000 something mg. So I just got the nerve to try and see how Ill do with 3050mg, Im going to cut the pill in half since each of my capsules are 1220mg.

Anyway, I took my morning dose today at 10 am. Afternoon dose I took fenugreek again 1220 mg and fennel 480 mg and YAY I got strong aches and pains. So YAY =) I didn't stall lol. I don't know if I want to keep doing this dose though because I really just wanted to find out if I stalled or what because of my first dosages were so high.

Any suggestions anyone?
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2702067]OneFullD

Unread postSep 24, 2008#18

12 pm
Funegreek 1220 mg x 2
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

5 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

10 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

I think if you went to try on some bras and get measured you are probably a 34 D or DD. I read that happened to someone once and they did not even realize until they tried on the D bra and realized that it actually fit!
Try it out and let me know!

No, no kids yet, but in a few years I want a few =)

Im only 20, turning 21 on the 16th!

Thats probably why you are seeing really good results!

Lol maybe but from what I've read some women who have had kids gain faster because there's a lot to fill in and the breasts are already mature or something, Ill have to look it up again.

I just read Lena's routine and wow, that's amazing! From an A to a DD just wow! I read she's taking Maca which helped her boobs and butt lol sounds like a great combo to me! Do you know if it's the maca root they take?
Edit
Dislike

Unread postSep 24, 2008#24

12 pm
Funegreek 1220 mg x 2
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

5 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

10 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

How long have you been doing NBE for Double D?
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
OneFullD

Unread postSep 24, 2008#25

12 pm
Funegreek 1220 mg x 2
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

5 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

10 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

I have been looking into it for about 4 years now and on and off for about 3 years or so. But just recently I started again because I quit smoking after 10 years. So I have been taking the herbs for about 4months now but tooka break (it took longer to get my shipment) and I lost everything so I started again on July 23, 2008 and have been filling up ok but not as good as you!
Edit
Dislike

FrostedSugarCookies

Unread postSep 24, 2008#26

12 pm
Funegreek 1220 mg x 2
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

5 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

10 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

Oh wow, I hope you find what works for you soon =) I guess Im just one of the lucky ones, I dont know lol. But Im still trying to loose some belly pudge lol. It's not really big but when I wear my jeans and I sit down it's there and ugh lol. But I try not to work out too much cause I don't want it to defeat the purpose of NBE.

I want to take milk thistle and Maca with my routine after this month =D hopefully it helps! And a bigger bumm would help me too lol. If you don't mind me asking what herbs are you currently taking? And what do you use for your massage?
Edit
Dislike

Unread postSep 24, 2008#27

12 pm
Funegreek 1220 mg x 2
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

5 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

10 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

And since Im running out of the breast actives breast cream soon =( Im going to be making a boobie batter out of Cocoa butter, Vitamin E, some of my fenugreek seeds. EPO. SP and WYR. Hopefully it still has same effects. Also, does anyone know if I can use Maca in my boobie batter?
Edit
Dislike

Boobliss

Unread postSep 24, 2008#28

12 pm
Funegreek 1220 mg x 2
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

5 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

10 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

what is *EPO* and *WYR* ? I'm new to all of these 'NBE' acronyms lol. I think I've figured what 'SP' is...saw palmetto?? I know it may be a stupid question but I tried to figure it out and absolutely couldn't!! lol..thanks!

And congrats again...i'm probably not just speaking for myself but NBE takes time..and A LOT of patience and along the way it can certainly seem disappointing...but seeing results like this and true success stories make such a difference and allows for sooo much hope!!! Thanks for sharing your success with everyone and many blessings!!

Lissa.

PS r u still trying to increase ur current size...?
Edit
Dislike

OneFullD

Unread postSep 24, 2008#29

12 pm
Funegreek 1220 mg x 2
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

5 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

10 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

EPO=Evening Primrose Oil
WYR=Wild Yam Root
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2707250]FrostedSugarCookies

Unread postSep 25, 2008#30

12 pm
Funegreek 1220 mg x 2
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

5 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

10 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

Hey Boobliss, yes I am. And Double D already answered your question with the herb abreviations lol. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask and I will sure try to help =)

Double D =( Im a bit disappointed today cause I measured and Im still a B *crys* I was hoping for a small C but Im definately filling out speciall at the tops. I went and hung out with friends today and they all complemented on the girls and that definately made my day lol. Let me know that they really are growing and its not just lighting or some sort of camera trick or whatever lol. So really happy about that.

Also I am filling out my bras really well, I have these bras that were given to me last christmas and they were a little big on me, actually when i first got them they were really big on me lol. And today when I was changing my husband was like, hey wait, turn around and he was like your boobs are getting big lol. So that also made me really happy lol cause the bras are actually getting pretty tight on me =)

Anyway, time to hit the sack for now. Only thing I was disappointed on today however is that I wasnt able to do my massages and take my dosages on time cause I was out and about literally the whole day, but I just took my dosages about 30 minutes ago, after noon and night dosages and already have stong tingles so yay! Ok Ill update you ladies again later thank you for all the support =) <333

I had a bra I bought when I went to Florida last summer from Victoria secret, which was a 34B. At that time I was not even a 34A. I bought those jellies from walmart to put in my bra (it add a whole cup, or so they claim!) and the bra was still big, especially at the top. Then I tried it on a little while ago and it fit! And was getting tight! But my breast still seem small and they are not as round or as firm as yours. That is maybe why yours seem so big, because I was thinking you were like a DD or something. But perhaps you need a break and some milk thistle before you start again. However, I think you have seen good results and I think others would have loved to have growth like that. What size are you even aiming for?

I also decided to copy your routine when you first started and see how that goes for me because clearly you can see through the pictures that something worked. The only thing I am not going to take is the Saw Palmetto because I have read on here that it may cause weight gain. I have already gained 10 pounds and I do not want anymore! I am going to switch my routine after and try something else when all my herbs are done. So now I am going to the maximum doses to see good results and to finish what I have. I am going the start a program page and take new pictures (in a bikini top for comparison because I do not think that my bras are good for comparison, esoecially if they are worn on a regular basis because over time they change shape). I have so much homework to do and midterm exams coming up so I wont be on here for a while to do that.

Thanks for your posts, they really help!
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
FrostedSugarCookies

Unread postSep 25, 2008#32

12 pm
Funegreek 1220 mg x 2
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

5 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

10 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

Hey Double D

My goal is a C so hopefully I reach that soon =)
Im glad that I went from an A to a B though and its noticable lol atleast to others. But goodluck with your routine and update us from time to time I hope that routine works for you. I think Im going to be taking the 3660 mg of funegreek =( cause last night I cut the pill in half so Id only be taking 2940mg of it but I cant stand the taste =( at all!
Edit
Dislike

Stirl

Unread postOct 07, 2008#33

12 pm
Funegreek 1220 mg x 2
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

5 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

10 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

Hi!
I was just looking at your pictures, and I don't know, your breasts look HUGE to me! Do you mind if I ask what your measurements were when you started and what they are now? Congrats on the great progress, it's really amazing!
Edit
Dislike

SW

Unread postOct 07, 2008#34

12 pm
Funegreek 1220 mg x 2
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

5 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

10 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

Hi Kitty,
Wow you went from A to B? How long did that take you?

How is your growth now? I changed my FG dosage once i heard that I may be overdosing. I am 2weeks into the program and just got my period. boobies are still full but not as full~

How is your's doing?

With such a high dosage of FG do start smelling like it? I started to smell like FG after 1 day of the overdose.

Happy Growing~

Edit
Dislike

Boobsrock

Unread postOct 08, 2008#35

12 pm
Funegreek 1220 mg x 2
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

5 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

10 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

Congrats Kitty, really impressive.
Edit
Dislike

FrostedSugarCookies

Unread postOct 14, 2008#36

12 pm
Funegreek 1220 mg x 2
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

5 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

10 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

Hey everyone =)
Sorry I havent been on in a while.
Ugh I stopped taking my herbs as of the other day.
I got a cold for the past 2 weeks and now Im getting over it, I don't know I feel as if I have something else.

If anyones had experience with this please let me know!!
About a week ago I started having dull aching pains on my right side pelvic area! It was just aching, nothing too unusual but it's new to me cause I never get cramps or anything like that. Then yesterday my friends and I were out to dinner and the pain came back, it was just the dull one at first then it quickly changed into this almost unbearable pain and it crept up to my back! And only on the right side. But the pain was so bad I felt my body wanted to faint and I couldn't breath much cause of the pain. I stopped my herbs cause one of my theories is I might be experiencing an ectopic pregnancy. I took some pregnancy tests but it's too early to tell. If I am pregnant it would only be 2 and a half weeks since then. Im waiting and seeing if the pain comes back, if it does the hubby's taking me to the hospital but the whole day today I was just getting little aches but now it's in the middle of my pelvic area. Also Ive been feeling nauseous. I hate this =( If anyone has a clue please let me know. Oh and my boobs are so tender! REALLY tender. They're still the same size tho and I am still feeling some tingles and pains here and there.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 14, 2008#37

12 pm
Funegreek 1220 mg x 2
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

5 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

10 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

Hi Dani

Im not exactly sure what my measurements were but let's say I was a big A cause I had bra's that we're B's and they were pretty loose on me which now fit me great! =) Like the orange bra on my picture. That's a 34 B at first it was pretty big on me and now when I wear it I kind of stretch it out a bit if you get what Im saying lol.

To SW

Im not really sure how long it took me. I grew a lot on Breast Actives, not sure why but I did. I only took it for about 3 months. And I stopped for a while and got on PO which didnt help me grow but maintain my growth. And now Im on individual herbs and it's much too early to tell if I've grown by much cause Ive been getting sick alot now that winters here =( but on the 16th is supposed to be a month of me taking the herbs but I guess I will have to wait another month since I cant be constant with them right now.

Hey Beth! Thanks =) Youre a great inspiration to me and a lot of the girls here Im sure!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 14, 2008#38

12 pm
Funegreek 1220 mg x 2
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

5 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

10 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

Oh and no I only smell like Maple Syrup when I use my booby batter lol then everyone can smell it. Other than that, Ive had no complains.
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2700049]justpeachy12

Unread postOct 27, 2008#39

12 pm
Funegreek 1220 mg x 2
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

5 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

10 pm
Funegreek 1200 mg
SP 540 mg
EPO 1300 mg
WYR 850 mg

hey kitty. congrats on your results! you look great. what would you say gave you the best results, and was the most important part of your routine? I am trying to take as little as possible, so I only want to take what would give me the best results. Thanks.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon