Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sophie9's Program

Feb 25, 2007#1
Hi,
First I'd like to say that if anyone has any tips, suggestions, or just wants to say anything, feel free to! I am a newbie and I read in the newbie section that a lot of people don't want their post disrupted, but for my page personally, I don't mind.

So...a little history first. It is my belief that when I was a teenager, I never developed the way I was supposed to develop because of various reasons, but one reason being having eating disorders that led me to rarely ever have a period. For the past 8 years, with the exception of two consecutive years, I was on all sorts of psychiatric medication for anxiety disorders that in my opinion, kept my hormones out of wack. I gained almost 40 pounds and actually reached a C cup during that time (or at least 36 C was fitting me) but I stuck to my trusty 36B. I have also taken birth control for the past 8 years pretty consistantly, and completely consistantly for the past 3.5 years. I am off all medication except clonopine (like xanax), and I am seeing a great therapist instead. I have also lost all the weight and am back to my normal, natural body size and weight (which I haven't been since age 18). With that, my boobs have shrunk, thus, I am here! I was an A cup all through highschool, and though I wear a 34C (just in the style of pushup bra, the 34 B doesn't fit - I know I am no C cup!) I am pretty sure I am between an A and a B, and errr...I really don't want to be an A cup. I just want to be a normal full B like I used to be...but a C wouldn't kill me. So that is my goal!

Stats:
Age - 26.7
Height - 5'9"
Weight - 133 pounds
Underbust - 29"
Overbust - 34-34.5 inches
Overall Measurements - 34-25-38

Starting NBE:

Official Starting Day - February 20th 2007 (at one dropper a day for three days)

Product - Natureday Fulfillment - 30 drops morning, noon, and night with vegetable or orange juice

Diet - High protein, lots of soy, seaweed, vegetables, carrots, Luna bars for protein on the go, lots of water, borage/flaxseed oil over food.

Massage - Started Tiger Lily's massage on February 24th, twice daily.

Experience so far...
Well, I ordered the product weeks before and tried just one dropper and had a bad reaction. I had a fluttery feeling in my chest, felt dizzy, spacy, had a horrible headache. I was afraid to continue, but on 2/10/07, I decided to try one dropper again. This time I felt much better, though extremely hormonal. Very emotional - as if I had very bad PMS, but slightly different. I also noticed immediate increased energy. This could be due to the Dong Quai in Natureday. I immediately felt pain and sensations in my breast, including very sore nipples (that are almost always erect now). I also immediately noticed an increased sex drive, that has been absent for quite some time. Three days into starting, I got my period and had real PMS symtoms. I have not had PMS in a very long time now. But this was not normal PMS, and I could distinguish between my reactions to Natureday and whatever symptoms from my period.

It has been five days, and I don't know if it has to do with my cycle (I never get enlarged or sore breasts due to my period anymore, so this would be a first in a long time) but I now measure at 35 inches. I noticed a difference in the mirror, they feel different - more dense...fuller on the sides. The massage is sort of painful right now, and I am using olive oil for now, but I do it lightly. I seem to be reacting to the product in the best possible way, so I am excited to see what happens. I am optimistic. I have actually noticed that my very high anxiety level is pretty much completely gone, and there is just simply no reason for it. I believe it has to do with balancing my hormones somehow. The really hormonal feelings have subsided, but the product makes me feel great actually. Having a sex drive again makes me feel more like a woman, and well, maybe the boobs will follow that!

So...so far a gain of about half an inch to an inch in five days! Natureday says it works fast. I just hope it keeps working, because I am pretty hopeful about this! Anyways...long first post!

<3 <3 <3

Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postFeb 27, 2007#2
Today was a really weird day. I am towards the end of my period, and I was feeling hormonal as I mentioned before - early on- but today was like full-blown pms, and i don't know if it is the natureday or my period or both. I've read on here that some people don't do their program while on their period. If anyone's reading this and knows a reason why some don't, I'd appreciate some insight. I would think that since your period would be a good time for growth, but maybe I am wrong.

Anyways...I think I am being a little obsessive with measuring. I measure everyday...sometimes more than once a day! I know realistically I am probably can't grow in a day - or a couple hours! So I think I will stop doing that because I think it is sort of self-defeating and a positive attitude will serve me well. While some people get really immediate results, and Natureday sort of stresses how quickly their product works, I think I better just relax about it. I am definately still sore with lots of nipple sensitivity and soreness, which I read was a good thing. I don't really feel tingles, but I feel "aches."

I think I will do another dropper tonight with dinner, but not do three until I start my birth control again and see how I feel. I have a ton of work to do, and just can't afford to feel totally pms-crazy and hormonal! I plan to have some broccoli and some tofu with seaweed. Well...hopefully these pains will pay off soon with some growth. I also tried one of those blaketalks hypnosis downloads out of curiousity. Hypnosis seems sort of scary to me, and I don't know if it works, but hey...I felt pretty relaxed and it was sort of nice. Anyways...that's all for today. No growth!

<3 <3 <3
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 27, 2007#3
Quote:Hi,
First I'd like to say that if anyone has any tips, suggestions, or just wants to say anything, feel free to! I am a newbie and I read in the newbie section that a lot of people don't want their post disrupted, but for my page personally, I don't mind.

So...a little history first. It is my belief that when I was a teenager, I never developed the way I was supposed to develop because of various reasons, but one reason being having eating disorders that led me to rarely ever have a period. For the past 8 years, with the exception of two consecutive years, I was on all sorts of psychiatric medication for anxiety disorders that in my opinion, kept my hormones out of wack. I gained almost 40 pounds and actually reached a C cup during that time (or at least 36 C was fitting me) but I stuck to my trusty 36B. I have also taken birth control for the past 8 years pretty consistantly, and completely consistantly for the past 3.5 years. I am off all medication except clonopine (like xanax), and I am seeing a great therapist instead. I have also lost all the weight and am back to my normal, natural body size and weight (which I haven't been since age 18). With that, my boobs have shrunk, thus, I am here! I was an A cup all through highschool, and though I wear a 34C (just in the style of pushup bra, the 34 B doesn't fit - I know I am no C cup!) I am pretty sure I am between an A and a B, and errr...I really don't want to be an A cup. I just want to be a normal full B like I used to be...but a C wouldn't kill me. So that is my goal!

Stats:
Age - 26.7
Height - 5'9"
Weight - 133 pounds
Underbust - 29"

Starting NBE:

Official Starting Day - February 20th 2007 (at one dropper a day for three days)

Product - Natureday Fulfillment - 30 drops morning, noon, and night with vegetable or orange juice

Diet - High protein, lots of soy, seaweed, vegetables, carrots, Luna bars for protein on the go, lots of water, borage/flaxseed oil over food.

Experience so far...
Well, I ordered the product weeks before and tried just one dropper and had a bad reaction. I had a fluttery feeling in my chest, felt dizzy, spacy, had a horrible headache. I was afraid to continue, but on 2/10/07, I decided to try one dropper again. This time I felt much better, though extremely hormonal. Very emotional - as if I had very bad PMS, but slightly different. I also noticed immediate increased energy. This could be due to the Dong Quai in Natureday. I immediately felt pain and sensations in my breast, including very sore nipples (that are almost always erect now). I also immediately noticed an increased sex drive, that has been absent for quite some time. Three days into starting, I got my period and had real PMS symtoms. I have not had PMS in a very long time now. But this was not normal PMS, and I could distinguish between my reactions to Natureday and whatever symptoms from my period.

It has been five days, and I don't know if it has to do with my cycle (I never get enlarged or sore breasts due to my period anymore, so this would be a first in a long time) but I now measure at 35 inches. I noticed a difference in the mirror, they feel different - more dense...fuller on the sides. The massage is sort of painful right now, and I am using olive oil for now, but I do it lightly. I seem to be reacting to the product in the best possible way, so I am excited to see what happens. I am optimistic. I have actually noticed that my very high anxiety level is pretty much completely gone, and there is just simply no reason for it. I believe it has to do with balancing my hormones somehow. The really hormonal feelings have subsided, but the product makes me feel great actually. Having a sex drive again makes me feel more like a woman, and well, maybe the boobs will follow that!

So...so far a gain of about half an inch to an inch in five days! Natureday says it works fast. I just hope it keeps working, because I am pretty hopeful about this! Anyways...long first post!

<3 <3 <3
so...i ordered the cream a week or two ago. since then i have read about the pm cream and others that seem like they may be more promising than the natureday cream. my period is pretty much over now and i just started my next month on the pill today. i did one massage yesterday. i feel a lot better than i did yesterday, but i feel some post-period bloating, which i read on here can happen with fennugreek. hmm...not liking that. and i don't want to gain weight. Natureday says that the product does not make you gain weight, but I also read that Saw Palmetto can cause weight gain. My birth control has never caused me weight gain, so perhaps I am okay. I have still felt some soreness, but it isn't as pronounced now. I hope that isn't a bad sign...

but the natureday cream is supposed to firm and tighten as well...so even if it doesn't enlarge, if it does a little of that, i would be happy, though probably wouldn't order again. the cream does smell nice though. i was expecting it to smell as badly as the liquid!

i wish this bloating would go away though! eerrrrggh!

today i was back to about 35 inches though. they don't look any different to me though...hmmm....i really hope this works for me...i will try to stay positive.

<3 <3 <3
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 01, 2007#4

Stats:
Age - 26.7
Height - 5'9"
Weight - 133 pounds
Underbust - 29"

Starting NBE:

Experience so far...

<3 <3 <3
so...today I am measuring at:

underbust 29.5
overbust 35.25

i know i mentioned before that i was 29, but i seem to fluctuate between 29 and 30 inches in the underbust region. perhaps i think when i get 30 i am measuring a bit too high. anyways.....my breasts felt different....a litle firmer, etc. so I measured, and i was pretty happy to grow a 1/4 of an inch overnight!

i am using the natureday cream for now, but i'm not expecting miracles. I am thinking of ordering some tinctures from greenbush.net and adding some of them to the natureday cream. i've been slacking on massage. i've been mainly concentrating on the lymphatic massage with the knuckles. still feeling growing pains! i think taking 60 of the 90 droppers at night makes a difference.

also...there was a post in the forum about herbs causing your lips to be fuller, and I have actually noticed this to be totally true. what i used to use a lip plumper to acheive, now i don't need to. i still use them of course, but now my lips have a nicer shape and i totally notice a difference. cheers to estogen!

<3 <3 <3
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
BiggerBoobsPlease

Unread postMar 01, 2007#5

Stats:
Age - 26.7
Height - 5'9"
Weight - 133 pounds
Underbust - 29"

Starting NBE:

Experience so far...

<3 <3 <3
Patience, patience, patience Sophie, you're doing great! Just remember miracles don't happen overnight, but it sounds like you are making great prgoress!

Keep in mind that you shouldn't be in constant pain, the growing pains should come and go as you proceed, so I wouldn't worry too much unless you haven't had any growing pains for longer than 2 weeks.

Cheers,
Betty

Ask, Believe and you will Receive
Ask, Believe and you will Receive
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2464389]sophie9

Unread postMar 02, 2007#6

Stats:
Age - 26.7
Height - 5'9"
Weight - 133 pounds
Underbust - 29"

Starting NBE:

Experience so far...

<3 <3 <3
thanks for the advice betty! yeah...my pains come and go. i'm just sort of an obsessive person...haha...can you tell!? i definately think patience is key. everyone's bodies respond differently...it's a good thing to keep in mind. thanks for stopping by, and good luck with your growth as well!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 04, 2007#7

Stats:
Age - 26.7
Height - 5'9"
Weight - 133 pounds
Underbust - 29"

Starting NBE:

Experience so far...

<3 <3 <3
...no change in growth. been sticking to natureday 3 droppers a day.

started spacing them as such: 1 dropper in morning, 2 droppers in evening. i usually mix it with vegetable juice. right now it is good old v8 low sodium. but sometimes i'll do some orange juice for kicks.

also been using the natureday cream for massage. it says it firms up what sags, which is an issue for me. all i can say so far is that it does feel nice and does seem to firm up some. it definately is a nice cream. whether or not it does anything growth wise, we'll see. i don't expect too much.

so i have gained about an inch since starting, which is pretty good i think. sure, it's not noticeable because the growth is on the bottom sides, but my breasts seem slightly firmer, which is something i've wanted and is encouraging. i still haven't even hit the two week mark, so an inch i think is pretty good, even if it isn't visible to the naked eye. i noticed a difference in my bras yesterday when i decided to wear a bra i haven't worn since starting. and i feel the pains, so i know something is going on...

i actually love these herbs. i think it is crazy how i went from having anxiety attacks to having a pretty normal stress response (considering i'm going through midterms, ugh!) and have not needed to take my anti-anxiety medicine but a couple times a week. and i have cut my dose of that in half. i attribute it to the balancing of my hormones, proabably because of dong quai. i feel more energized - i actually feel really great.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 07, 2007#8

Stats:
Age - 26.7
Height - 5'9"
Weight - 133 pounds
Underbust - 29"

Starting NBE:

Experience so far...

<3 <3 <3
so...as of yesterday, it has been a full two weeks since i started nbe. i gained an inch really soon! i went from 34 to 35 inches, and i've sort of stayed there. during my period, i was about 35 and a 1/4, but that went down. so it goes! but i think i definately gained an inch. you can't tell by looking, but i can feel a difference in my breasts and see the difference on the sides - they are fuller and firmer, so i am happy with that.

i am almost finished with my first bottle of the natureday liquid. i think i will continue amy's advice (from natureday) and try the three droppers of liquid for a month. then i will add the pills - 6 a day like colby - and lower my droppers to two a day.

i've been eating high protein, but i've been stressed with midterms and have been eating high protein/high carb things. ugh! i was doing so well for a while! as soon as exams, projects and papers are finished, i will start eating the "boobie foods" i was eating before, and will be consistant with massage. anyways....hopefully i grow some for real soon!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 10, 2007#9

Stats:
Age - 26.7
Height - 5'9"
Weight - 133 pounds
Underbust - 29"

Starting NBE:

Experience so far...

<3 <3 <3
so i just ordered some tinctures and the bust tea from greenbush.net. i figured since the main ingredient in natureday is saw palmetto, and that fennugreek is at the bottom of the list, i could start adding some fennugreek to drinks as well as to massage. i ordered the three tincture kit in which you get saw palmetto, fennugreek, and wild yam (which i have yet to try). and i ordered an exta tincture of fennel. today i started the natureday pills. they smell exactly like the liquid, so i am pretty sure they are pretty quality. i have had good results so far with the liquid. i am now on my second bottle and am taking three droppers a day still. while i haven't grown this week,i don't expect to grow every week. this week i slacked on massage and my diet because of stress and midterms. i do notice a real difference in the feel of my breasts. they are denser and feel heavier and fuller. also rounder. i am liking my results so far. i still measure at 35", but perhaps since i have added pills now, and plan to improve my diet and consistancy of massage, i will notice some more growth soon.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 11, 2007#10

Stats:
Age - 26.7
Height - 5'9"
Weight - 133 pounds
Underbust - 29"

Starting NBE:

Experience so far...

<3 <3 <3
okay...i've been in a LOT of pain today. okay...maybe i'm exaggerating slightly, but since adding the pills (6 a day), i am having pains in my breasts, nipples, collarbone, back, shoulders, underarms...i mean...it's pretty intense! i start my period next week, so could that be it???

my breasts feel larger and fuller, though the tape measure still stays the same at around 35. all my other measurements the same still. still the same weight. my breasts feel so dense! haven't felt this way since i was a teenager. i seriously just bought the natureday after being depressed after my breasts shrunk after losing a lot of weight, not expecting much. but after being on here, and after seeing my own results in such a short time i just know something is a'brewing, and this is for REAL! i hope i keep making steady progress. so far so good. if anything, i just love that my breasts feel firmer and more youthful. it's given me a lot of confidence and i haven't even really grown that much! the herbs make me feel great too. who would have thought some herbs could make such powerful changes in the body?

so i felt all those pains last night and i thought they had to have meant something great! well...weighed myself today - lost a pound. measured my underbust - lost an inch. measured my overbust - lost half an inch. so does that mean i gained 1/2 an inch actually as far as cup size is concerned at least?
but i still lost the fullness...i can tell. i am a week away from having my period...i thought the opposire was supposed to happen. i've been trying to maintain my weight and don't want to lose any. if anyone has any suggestions foodwise or otherwise, i would really appreciate it.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 13, 2007#12

Stats:
Age - 26.7
Height - 5'9"
Weight - 133 pounds
Underbust - 29"

Starting NBE:

Experience so far...

<3 <3 <3
i ordered the enhancement tea, which has fennugreek, licorice root, fennel, caraway, dill, basil, anise, marjoram, and lemongrass. sounds good! haven't tried it yet, but plan to have a cup tonight. they recommend adding some cinammon: that sounds good too! 100 tea bags, and i think it was less than 10 dollars. i also ordered wild yam, fennel, fennugreek, and saw palmetto - all in extract form. i opened up the fennugreek and smelled it. not bad at all! i tried what someone else mentioned - dabbing a bit on my lips - and now i feel slightly dizzy. hmm...maybe that was a bad idea! and there is a good chance it does nothing at all...i was just curious. strong stuff though. and the bottles are HUGE compared to my natureday bottles! i am still sticking with natureday because so far, i love the results. i have gained an inch in less than two weeks literally! my breasts feel much firmer and youthful. i had breast implants for a year and had them removed, and though my breasts do not look bad and aren't really saggy...i would like them to be a little firmer like they were before. having had breast implants so young and having had so many weight fluctuations after years on medication, it is certainly possible that my breast would have been like this regardless of surgery. but the point is, i love that my breasts feel firmer, i have experienced growth, and that i attribute to natureday. i plan to introduce a little extra fennugreek because natureday has less of it than i would like. using them for massage was another reason for ordering the tinctures. so...i will see how that goes...but whatever i introduce, i will introduce very sloooowwly! these herbs are very potent i am realizing. i put less than a droplet of fennugreek on my lips, and my head is in a tizzy!

so my growth didn't really go away after all and i am sticking at 35 inches. my 34 C bra from victoria's secret - which i haven't washed in a while and need to, are tight now! i don't really trust victoria's secret's sizing in their bras, but i realized today, wow - i have been doing this less than a month and if i gain one more inch, i will be measuring at a 34 C, which is just what I want! I don't really want to measure more than that. While I am thin now, God forbid I gain some weight and have giant boobs! Sorry...not what I'm going after. Just some firmness, fullness, and volume.

Besides fish, which I eat several times a week, I eat a high protein, relatively low fat vegetarian diet. There has been some people on the boards saying how it is next to impossible to grow without meat, dairy and eggs, and I just think that is discouraging and not at all true. I m doing very well relying primarily upon non-animal protein sources. I try to stay away from sugar, get my nutrients and vitamins from food sources and am doing great. My nails are super strong and my skin looks really nice since starting herbs. I completely stopped taking all my supplements and have made an effort to get my daily nutritional requirements from food. I feel much better, and it has to help nbe.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 14, 2007#13

Stats:
Age - 26.7
Height - 5'9"
Weight - 133 pounds
Underbust - 29"

Starting NBE:

Experience so far...

<3 <3 <3
so...i have grown about a 1/4 of an inch. not quite 35.5, but maybe i'm getting there. not sure if this has to do with my cycle or not. i get my period in a week. it is sort of hard to tell because i upped my program by adding the natureday pills, and i think that had me feeling very hormonal for several days. i think i have adjusted, and i don't really feel that way anymore. what i do notice is that my breasts feel heavier and fuller. i took pictures when i started, and my breasts are not noticably bigger, though they measure bigger and feel bigger. when i wear a certain bra that is just plain cloth, i think i see a difference. anyways...a 1/4 inch growth - making it 1.25 inches of growth in not even a month.

i just started adding some greenbush fennugreek extract to my natureday cream. i am looking into st. herb cream when my natureday runs out. but it is so expensive. i also tried a cup of the greenbush bust tea today, and it is really delicious actually. can't hurt to add to my routine.

i'm still mixing the natureday liquid with vegetable juice and am on 3 droppers a day. i am taking 6 pills a day. we'll see how this goes for a while. trying to massage everyday, and am going to concentrate on the smaller breast for now. today i ate a luna bar. had an amy's frozen cheese enchilada, which has a ton of protein and no carbs. and two smart dogs (soy) which have 17 grams or protein and 8 carbs each.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 17, 2007#14

Stats:
Age - 26.7
Height - 5'9"
Weight - 133 pounds
Underbust - 29"

Starting NBE:

Experience so far...

<3 <3 <3
so it has been 21/22 days on nbe. i slacked a little bit and have been a bit inconsistant because i had pink eye and a fever for two days. so since i just wasn't feeling well, i figured i'd take a day off. i measured myself today and was surprised i measured a half inch bigger than i have been! i have been sticking around 35, but recently have been measuring at 35 and a 1/4. but today i was 35.5!!! now, i know i shouldn't get too excited because i am about to have my period, but when i started my program i was in the middle of my period. i said i was 34-34.5, but now i think i was probably 34.5 because i was about to have my period as well. so after my period i will be able to judge just how much i have really grown for sure. but an inch in a month isn't that bad, huh?

i have been slacking on massage, and i know...i know, i shouldn't. it makes such a difference when i follow through with it. right now i am doing tigerlily's knuckle massage on my right smaller breast and adding fennugreek extract when i massage with the natureday cream. wow - fennugreek is STRONG! i feel all hormonal after i use it and have a hard time falling to sleep actually. i haven't been consistant enough to see any noticeable difference. i think that will probably take quite some time.

i'm trying to eat my sardines and soy. smartdogs are a must! i add a lot of nori seaweed to my cooking and cayenne red pepper. i've been sort of lazy lately...eh...but i'll get back to business soon. i haven't gained any weight. i have actually lost weight on my routine and kept my growth. i think the four to six natureday pills is definately helping. i'm thinking of ordering the wonderup cream next instead of natureday's. i saw that one girl on here had great results and used it. i already notice my breasts look fuller in some of my shirts, and i just feel better overall about my breasts. only a month! and i am so encouraged. fingers crossed - i hope things continue to progress!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 19, 2007#15

Stats:
Age - 26.7
Height - 5'9"
Weight - 133 pounds
Underbust - 29"

Starting NBE:

Experience so far...

<3 <3 <3
so...i have been massaging with fennugreek only on my right breast in hopes it will grow at the same rate as my left breast. too soon to say, but i think i definately feel a difference, and others mentioned they worked at it and got somewhere, so i'll continue.

about to take my last bc pill tomorrow, and then - await my period. my boobs should by around now, right? or do i actually have to start menstruation? Why am I asking that!? No one reads my rant-like program! Well...so far I am still a steady 35 inches...really almost 35.5, but i will say 35 because i think it is probably just due to my cycle.

today i didn't eat too hot, but eh...i probably am pmsing a bit, and i wanted chipotle, so i got some chipotle. i had a luna bar for breakfast and for dinner, sardines with borage oil and cayenne pepper. what can i say? i'm not much of a cook!

i took 30 drops in the morning with two pills. two pills at lunch. and 60 drops with dinner and two more pills. not sure if i am overdoing it, but i feel fine and i don't think it is slowing my growth. oh...i am also adding 60 drops of pure fennugreek extract from greenbush to my tincture drinks. if anyone has a say - yes or no - as to whether i am doing too much, i'd appreciate the advice.

Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 20, 2007#16

Stats:
Age - 26.7
Height - 5'9"
Weight - 133 pounds
Underbust - 29"

Starting NBE:

Experience so far...

<3 <3 <3
my marine collagen came in today....so i think i am going to start it tonight. even if it doesn't do anything for my boobs, perhaps it will make my skin nice.

so my measurements are about the same. 35-35 and 1/4 inches - holding steady! we'll see if i shrink when my period comes and see how much growth i have in actuality.

one thing i noticed today is that my left breast looked bigger and perkier and fuller. but when i measured? same old size! i guess that is sort of normal though. from what i've read, you can fill out some and it won't affect measurement right away. hopefully it is a step towards more growth.

today i ate my luna bar for breakfast. pizza for lunch and a kit kat (yeah...screwy, but i'm about to get my period and i was at school and selection is slim healthwise), and for dinner dark miso soup with nori seaweed and organic tofu. going to massage my right breast with some fennugreek and my massage cream and think about bed. i am tiiiired!!!
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 23, 2007#17

Stats:
Age - 26.7
Height - 5'9"
Weight - 133 pounds
Underbust - 29"

Starting NBE:

Experience so far...

<3 <3 <3
I have not been eating well lately. I have been sick, and have also missed a couple dosages. But I haven't lost any growth and I am pretty sure am out of my luteal phase (i don't know too much about cycles yet). My period is late. It has been late since taking herbs, but I hear that happens to others as well. I also take birth control - perhaps that affects things.

I keep losing weight because I am very busy and moving around a lot. Sometimes I don't quite get regular meals in. But the weird thing is that I haven't lost growth, and as I have lost weight, well...my boobs look bigger in relation....so obviously things are working! i haven't been massaging, and really want to start to become more consistant with that.

but i am now holding steady at 35.25. I have now been taking herbs for 28 days. over an inch! have increased greenbush fennugreek too...very slowly. think it is time to increase more since i'm not taking the recommended amount.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 25, 2007#18

Stats:
Age - 26.7
Height - 5'9"
Weight - 133 pounds
Underbust - 29"

Starting NBE:

Experience so far...

<3 <3 <3
not so steady at 35.25. i'm now on my period and have shrunk back to 34.5. not 34.75, not even close to 35 - 34.5!

ugh! i am so discouraged now.

i have lost five pounds since starting and am now 128/129 pounds. don't know exactly why. my schoolwork is very stressful for me and my sleep is erratic and short. i have been sick also. but perhaps it was all just luteal swelling afterall. still...since i realize i was definately stretching the 34.5 measurement when i started and probably not so good at measuring then, i probably did grow some. i remember having measured myself before then at times and was 33 inches. but i wasn't as skilled at measuring then as i am now. i guess i will just move forward and try to not be discouraged. it has only been one month.

okay....so makes no sense to me, but i still have my period and now i am back at 35 inches! i did take my herbs more regularly today and ate higher protein, but still! how can your breasts swell so quickly!? well....it definately is so though. so my freakout seems to be over...for now. need to work on doing regular massage and eating more regularly and more healthy. i can't keep losing weight. i am now at 128 pounds. a little too small for my height i think.

so it's my second day starting my birthcontrol again, and i have shrunk again. i just don't get this. why is this not working for me? ugh....i am becoming discouraged. things were going so well.

okay...i just measured again to make sure, and i measured at 35 again. I think my breast growth is pretty much on the sides and i was measuring too low. ugh....i just don't know if i am doing ANYTHING right! but it makes sense to measure around the fullest part of the bust, right? i looked at my back and it was straight across. guess i did it right?

still holding steady at 35. plan to increase my natureday dose to 180 drops. a high dose is woking for luvgrl and she is doing fine, so i figured i'd give it a try as well. i haven't been eating well still or massaging as much. been under considerable stress....but steady at 35. started taking all my natureday dose at night, and i feel a difference doing this. don't know if the added fennugreek is doing anything, but it does help with my massages. notice a difference. so consumed with work right now...am happy to hear i can take all my dosage at the end of the day before bed and that it is actually a good thing!

i am also on the marine collagen. too soon to tell...only a week...2000 mg. with 2000mg ester c.

i want to grow! Smile

why?! why always 35 inches??!!

well...if you measure everyday, you are asking for disappointment, no!? that is what i have been doing, and i think i am going to try to stop, though it is soooo hard. i am still steady at 35inches.

i have upped my natureday dosage from 90 drops to 120 drops. i want to get up to 180 like luvgrl! i already notice a difference in my breasts. definately heavier and feeling fuller. the smaller one "feels" bigger at least!

i am adding the greenbush fennugreek extract to my orange juice with natureday, and adding about 10 drops of fennugreek to the runty breast, doing knuckle massages around it and then massaging both breasts together with the natureday cream.

i need more cream, and i am thinking of ordering wonderup's. why not? natureday seems fine, but i don't notice any real difference from it. so i will try the wonderup, and then i will try a pm cream lastly if i'm not satisfied with wu since pm cream is so expensive.

want to buy a nice new bra, but really want to wait until i am a "real" C cup. right now, i'm barely a B! i may need to wait awhile! maybe i shouldn't. but right now my money needs to go towards other things and natureday - damn, the stuff gets pricey! errr....we'll see....i hope i reach my growth spurt soon...
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 11, 2007#24

Stats:
Age - 26.7
Height - 5'9"
Weight - 133 pounds
Underbust - 29"

Starting NBE:

Experience so far...

<3 <3 <3
so...i ate better today....despite all this easter candy! had some fish, soybeans and carrots. been taking my natureday at night and have been feeling more pains since i increased my dosage. i am going through some luteal swelling at the moment. swelled up to 36"! ahh...yeah....it will be gone next week, but i'm enjoying it presently! still taking marine collagen. no real difference in skin or boobs yet with that - still too soon to tell. my weight is lower now than it was when i started my program almost two months ago, and my boobs are a tiny bit bigger. i have high hopes for month three! i will try to stick with good foods and good massage. my breasts generally look better, firmer, and fuller, though i don't think it would be noticeable in photos. we'll see how much swelling i lose and then i will be able to tell if i grew. i grew a bit last period....not an extreme amount...but a little. hopefully i gain a bit more this month. fingers crossed!

right now...same underbust...130lbs...and 35.5-36 across (was 36 yesterday....almost 36 today).

high hopes for my skin with collagen. hope i have as good of results as others have.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 22, 2007#25

Stats:
Age - 26.7
Height - 5'9"
Weight - 133 pounds
Underbust - 29"

Starting NBE:

Experience so far...

<3 <3 <3
okay...so i have been VERY sick! ugh...on a ton of medication and all sorts of stuff! so i plan to do a cleanse before starting my natureday again. good news though!!

even though i haven't been on herbs for about three weeks now, i have just finished my period and guess what!? i am still measuring in at 35"!!! I knew I felt like I hadn't lost anything, so I measured, and still...to my surprise, i kept everything! So two months in and I have gained a full inch! hmm...not bad! I know it isn't noticeable...but i have been so slacking on massage and was forced to stop taking my herbs. OnceI start again, I will be very gung ho about the whole endeavor.

I am so excited that I didn't lose any this month! I feel a lot firmer and strangely enough, this whole nbe experience has made me appreciate the little boobs i do have. i really dont care so much that they are small...it's making me see beauty in things i perceived as flaws prior to stating. i guess it is this whole embracing my femininity thing. But I will be up and running with NBE hopefully in another week and a half.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 03, 2007#26

Stats:
Age - 26.7
Height - 5'9"
Weight - 133 pounds
Underbust - 29"

Starting NBE:

Experience so far...

<3 <3 <3
so i'm going to go back to my program next week. it should be plenty of time since my medication has been out of my system, but i cant afford to feel all hormonal this week! i've been so sick, and i can't find my measuring tape, but i don't feel like i have lost any growth. i've done a couple massages. we'll see. anyways....i'll be starting again soon and building up to where i was before.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 08, 2007#27

Stats:
Age - 26.7
Height - 5'9"
Weight - 133 pounds
Underbust - 29"

Starting NBE:

Experience so far...

<3 <3 <3
so...TOMORROW night - 5/8/07 - i am restarting my program!
just have had too much going on to deal with feeling like a hormonal freak from restarting herbs!
Sad
but...i just measured myself again, and i grew AGAIN! i just was sitting around, checking on my boobs, you know...we are all obsessed and doing it...and so i decided to measure. well...now i am almost 36.5! just a mere 1/8 of an inch off!

i must admit, i have gained a little bit of weight over the past few days, but i don't think the weight has gone straight to my boobs! so i gained three pounds cos i ate out for four straight nights. i want to get back down to where i was before and see if i lose my growth. i'm just going to eat high protein again.

Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 09, 2007#28

Stats:
Age - 26.7
Height - 5'9"
Weight - 133 pounds
Underbust - 29"

Starting NBE:

Experience so far...

<3 <3 <3
so i started today at two droppers to start off (60 drops). feel fine! the past few days on my break i have felt actual pains without any herbs and no massage! so weird! but that is what i have experienced. so now i am starting again and we'll see.

i measured tonight at *almost* 36"...a little bit down. sort of weird since i feel really full and swollen. have no idea why - not premenstrual at all. so i'm technically starting month four, but i had to stop at month 3, so this is my month three if it works that way.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 17, 2007#29

Stats:
Age - 26.7
Height - 5'9"
Weight - 133 pounds
Underbust - 29"

Starting NBE:

Experience so far...

<3 <3 <3
soo....i started for about three days again and then stopped! i am still holding steady at 36". big change from when i started (or sort of big change) at 34". honestly....i don't notice any difference in growth...maybe a little bit of fullness. so i am going start tonight and through my period. i'm on again! still pretty amazing that i GREW while on a break and that the growth has stayed. i have lost more than five pounds since i began and have gained boobs! i guess that is sort of an anomoly considering others' experiences...but that is my experience nonetheless, and hey...i'm happy about it!

tonight i start with three droppers of natureday liquid and some fennugreek extract that i will build up over time. we'll see. i massaged tonight too! yay! i've been so lazy about that. :p
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJul 12, 2007#30

Stats:
Age - 26.7
Height - 5'9"
Weight - 133 pounds
Underbust - 29"

Starting NBE:

Experience so far...

<3 <3 <3
So...wow....last post was May. It is now almost two months later! Well...I have not really done NBE since then. I lost the inch i gained and am 35" I think. That's fine. I'm hoping I can grow it back again. Since starting again I don't feel as many pains. My hormones are probably out of wack from being so sick, but I will stick to what I am doing and see. I am not so stressed now. We'll see. Boo! I want to grow again like I did before Sad

okay - so i have been consistent with my natureday and greenbush fennugreek extract routine for about two weeks now and i measured yesterday - almost 35.5"! I just measured for the hell of it - not expecting anything! Well...I am a lot more encouraged now - I was getting sort of down about NBE. And we all know that doesn't help at all.

I've totally stopped massage. I know I need to do it, but I am just so lazy when it comes to massage! Ugh! This should be incentive for me to eat healthier and massage. This could be luteal swelling, but last month, I was a half inch smaller.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJul 20, 2007#32

Stats:
Age - 26.7
Height - 5'9"
Weight - 133 pounds
Underbust - 29"

Starting NBE:

Experience so far...

<3 <3 <3
Just measured for the sake of keeping track of this stuff:

- Still 29" underbust

- "Almost" 35.5" inches overbust (you could say I am depending on how you measure, but considering how I usually measure, seems that time of the month is making me shrink a bit).

- Waist is 24.5" (belly bloat!)

- Hips 36.5 inches

- Didn't weigh myself, but I am still 125-126 pounds, and haha...still 5'9" - I've got about 40 years before I start shrinking vertically!

So, I am pretty pleased because I am getting back on track with NBE again and growing again! I think my illness did really screw things up, but when I go for my annual pap, I'm just going to get a hormone test. That should clear up any inconsistancy. I want to switch to Yasmin since it has an androgen blocker. But I have grown back half an inch in about a month or two. I haven't been measuring as much, but I am starting to work my way back to where I was before I had pneumonia in early April.

My program is this - 90 drops of Natureday liquid
- Two droppers full of Greenbush Fennugreek.
- Basically I've cut out massage. I think it was starting to make my stretchmarks worse and I ended up breaking out all over my chest from adding wild yam extract to the massage. So I'm taking a break from that for now, but am still growing it seems.

I'm going with a friend to visit my best friend in San Francisco in a couple weeks. So I guess I'll bring my bottles with me in my suitcase. I suppose...er...I might as well be honest and tell them "what I am up to!" My best friend is a guy and my exboyfriend of 6 years. I may have already told him anyways because I thought he would get a kick out of it. My other friend is an old college friend and we used to play in a band together for years, toured, etc. She remembers my horrid yeast infection on our way down to play in Atlanta, so I'm not really embarrassed about busting out my bottles of herbs! Should be fun - maybe vacations make your boobs grow! Relaxation? You never know...
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJul 30, 2007#33

Stats:
Age - 26.7
Height - 5'9"
Weight - 133 pounds
Underbust - 29"

Starting NBE:

Experience so far...

<3 <3 <3
so...i don't get it,but when i take a couple days off nbe, i always seem to grow. i'm back at 36" now. woo hoo! let's hope it lasts! my one breast is still way smaller than i would like it to be, but oh well....we'll see how things go. still doing my natureday 90 drops and roughly two droppers of greenbush fennugreek extract. plan to start eating healthier too. well that's about it for now. i am at a pretty low weight and want more muscle tone to my body. i need to do some squats or something...i don't know. but overall....i think my boobs must have grown since i've lost a lot of weight but my breasts grow, right? i mean...i want them to grow so that they hide the scar on my right side, but other than that, i'm willing to be patient with nbe. i like the way herbs make me feel and i'm just going to stick to it. i need to be consistent though, which has been a problem. oh well! today i measured 36". i just finished my period too, so sort of odd, huh?
Edit
Dislike

Unread postAug 06, 2007#34

Stats:
Age - 26.7
Height - 5'9"
Weight - 133 pounds
Underbust - 29"

Starting NBE:

Experience so far...

<3 <3 <3
so....i don't know. i think i've been not relaxing my ribcage when i measure, and i thin i'm actually 35.5 and NOT 36". Perhaps I was at sme point, but I'm still happy and feeling pains, so i think i am growing and things are working.

tonight i decided to eat a really good nbe dinner - miso soup with broccoli, seaweed, tofu, and ****ake mushrooms. so i ate a lot of soy, and had soy milk as well. just generally a healthy meal i suppose. but i think i am growing, and that can't hurt i suppose.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postAug 12, 2007#35

Stats:
Age - 26.7
Height - 5'9"
Weight - 133 pounds
Underbust - 29"

Starting NBE:

Experience so far...

<3 <3 <3
so....i am measuring at 35.5" still, but my breasts are really firm. I'm about to get my period, so they feel a lot heavier. I go between 35 and 35.5" I definately feel pains. I miss days here or there, but that seems to give me more pains for some reason. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing, but I plan on getting some goat's rue and start adding that to my routine. we'll see. going on vacation, so i'm going to continue my pack because i have to go swimming!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon