Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

shells programme

Jan 24, 2007#1
hi this is my programme ! started off using wonderup for 9 months did absolutely nothing so tried natureday for around 8 months i started using 3 droppers per day for a week then 2 for week then 1 and introduced thier capsules taking 3x 3 daily within this time i went from a to b cup then had a few months break,kept growth stopped because of financial reasons then started on pm from puaria uk taking one cap in morning the other at bedtime every day .i did feel growing pains but immediatly my period got later and later,being up to 3 weeks late then i got a bloood clot in my leg so stopped it after 4 months altho my breasts were getting very full i left it for 6 weeks then started on st herb i am now wearing a 36c bra which i am falling out of,think im more of a d cup now been on st herb now for 5 months and my periods are back to 30 days apart i take 2 caps morning and night for 15 days then break for 15 days to sum up wonderup did nothing after 9 months pm from pmuk gave me some growth messed up period, st herb,growing no period problems my stats at starting nbe 36a bra saggy empty breasts,from breastfeeding one child twenty years ago,tho 36a before pregnancy went to d cup when feeding! early forties no sign of menopause,smoker coffee drinker not much alcohol,around ten stone in weight 5ft 4 tall i have put on weight since starting nbe but i did need to as i was a good stone underweight always feeling cold and tired but now feel great ! hope this helps someone to achieve what i did i am still going on with my pm for two more month
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

[/url]
mountainkat

Jan 24, 2007#2
Thanks Shell for posting your program. So you tried PM from another company and got no growth, but the St. Herb worked very well?

Also, just wondering since you got growth from Natureday to begin with, then why not start taking it again instead of the St. Herb? I heard it tastes awful so that could be why.

Thanks.
Edit
Dislike

luvgrl

Jan 24, 2007#3
Quote:hi this is my programme ! started off using wonderup for 9 months did absolutely nothing so tried natureday for around 8 months i started using 3 droppers per day for a week then 2 for week then 1 and introduced thier capsules taking 3x 3 daily within this time i went from a to b cup then had a few months break,kept growth stopped because of financial reasons then started on pm from puaria uk taking one cap in morning the other at bedtime every day .i did feel growing pains but immediatly my period got later and later,being up to 3 weeks late then i got a bloood clot in my leg so stopped it after 4 months altho my breasts were getting very full i left it for 6 weeks then started on st herb i am now wearing a 36c bra which i am falling out of,think im more of a d cup now been on st herb now for 5 months and my periods are back to 30 days apart i take 2 caps morning and night for 15 days then break for 15 days to sum up wonderup did nothing after 9 months pm from pmuk gave me some growth messed up period, st herb,growing no period problems my stats at starting nbe 36a bra saggy empty breasts,from breastfeeding one child twenty years ago,tho 36a before pregnancy went to d cup when feeding! early forties no sign of menopause,smoker coffee drinker not much alcohol,around ten stone in weight 5ft 4 tall i have put on weight since starting nbe but i did need to as i was a good stone underweight always feeling cold and tired but now feel great ! hope this helps someone to achieve what i did i am still going on with my pm for two more month
I was wondering the same thing? I just started taking nature day 4 days ago. (btw, it is really disgusting to drink) Why did you go off of it if it was working for you? Were there any side effects?
Edit
Dislike

shell

Jan 25, 2007#4
Quote:hi this is my programme ! started off using wonderup for 9 months did absolutely nothing so tried natureday for around 8 months i started using 3 droppers per day for a week then 2 for week then 1 and introduced thier capsules taking 3x 3 daily within this time i went from a to b cup then had a few months break,kept growth stopped because of financial reasons then started on pm from puaria uk taking one cap in morning the other at bedtime every day .i did feel growing pains but immediatly my period got later and later,being up to 3 weeks late then i got a bloood clot in my leg so stopped it after 4 months altho my breasts were getting very full i left it for 6 weeks then started on st herb i am now wearing a 36c bra which i am falling out of,think im more of a d cup now been on st herb now for 5 months and my periods are back to 30 days apart i take 2 caps morning and night for 15 days then break for 15 days to sum up wonderup did nothing after 9 months pm from pmuk gave me some growth messed up period, st herb,growing no period problems my stats at starting nbe 36a bra saggy empty breasts,from breastfeeding one child twenty years ago,tho 36a before pregnancy went to d cup when feeding! early forties no sign of menopause,smoker coffee drinker not much alcohol,around ten stone in weight 5ft 4 tall i have put on weight since starting nbe but i did need to as i was a good stone underweight always feeling cold and tired but now feel great ! hope this helps someone to achieve what i did i am still going on with my pm for two more month
hi i did get growth from the first lot of pm but it messed up my period so much and then i got the blood clot so i thought it be better to take st herb as it had been around for so much longer and probably safer plus with st herb you only take for 15 days a month i didnt restart on natureday as it worked out to expensive ,the taste didnt bother me and once you get some growth wont bother you either! if i ever needed to restart nbe at a later date i would certainly consider natureday again if i can afford it but i am more than happy with st herb
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2402869]itsPaytience

Jan 26, 2007#5
hey shell your growth is amazing!!! I am about to go on pm...bio bust brand it was much cheaper than st herb however they have the same ingredients...did you use the cream at all because im not the pill type person and they say u gain weight other than your boob while on the pm pills so im going on the cream instead...just wanted to know if the cream works just as good...thanks!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon