Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Faerycat's Programme

Jun 23, 2006#1
Age - 42
Weight - 112 pounds
Height - 5' 2"
Children - 2 (always been too small to breastfeed though)

Start statistics March 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 31"
Waist - 24"
Hips - 35"

Commence BE in March 2006

March - Began with Mirifem cream (twice a day) to see what would happen. Also, 2000mg flaxseed oil, vitamin E and soya milk. Gained an inch in a month!!

Statistics April 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 32"

April - Started to take Mirifem caps (1 per day) as well as the cream, flaxseed oil, vit E and soya. Gained another inch!! :-)

Statistics May 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 33"

May - things began to slow down a bit. Added organic meusli with soya milk to routine and swapped Mirifem cream for cocoa butter with vit E.

Statistics June 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 34"

June - Still with ongoing routine. Have added hypnosis and colour therapy to programme. Fingers crossed for some fullness.

=^_^= x

Making mountains from molehills.
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postJul 31, 2006#2
Oh well.........

Have just completed 5 months with mirifem cream, 4 of those months using the pills as well as the cream. The first few months had steady growth but then I started to gain weight around my hips and thighs :-{

I also lost an inch of boob growth. To correct my weight I began to work out daily. I also stopped taking the flaxseed oil caps and added wild yam and fennel to my routine. Weight is almost back to normal but I can't seem to grow any further with the mirifem. Not much point in taking it any more.

Have just ordered Wonderup and plan to start a new programme this week.

To sum up mirifem - Gained 3 inches then lost an inch. Gained weight too though. Lolo!! it says that mirifem is smart and knows exactly where to gain weight in the body. I must have got a dumb batch......lolo!! and began to gain DD buttocks.

At least I have something to work from now as I was boy flat at the start. Will post new stats etc when the Wonderup arrives. Can't wait to get started.

=^_^= x

Edit
Dislike

Unread postAug 07, 2006#3
Quote:Age - 42
Weight - 112 pounds
Height - 5' 2"

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 31"
Waist - 24"
Hips - 35"

March - Began with Mirifem cream (twice a day) to see what would happen. Also, 2000mg flaxseed oil, vitamin E and soya milk. Gained an inch in a month!!

Statistics April 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 32"

April - Started to take Mirifem caps (1 per day) as well as the cream, flaxseed oil, vit E and soya. Gained another inch!! :-)

Statistics May 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 33"

May - things began to slow down a bit. Added organic meusli with soya milk to routine and swapped Mirifem cream for cocoa butter with vit E.

Statistics June 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 34"

June - Still with ongoing routine. Have added hypnosis and colour therapy to programme. Fingers crossed for some fullness.

=^_^= x

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 33 1/2" (yay! gained half an inch back)

Started Wonderup on 3rd August!!! :-)

Also taking -
Wild Yam (not sure if I should though??????)
Vit B
Vit E
Zinc
Ho-shou-wu (for dicky kidneys......hope this doesn't affect prog)

Lol! am rattling like a can of beans with all these pills.

Lots of massages with cocoa butter or emu oil.....oh, and am using up the last of the mirifem too.

Fennel tea (when I can stomach it......it's yucky!)
Lots of papaya........YUMMY!

Still having bad period cramps :-{ .......BUT! am not smelling like a curry house with the fenugreek as I imagined would happen. So far so good. No tingles as yet but it is early days.

Have decided to call them obs for now. Lol! when they drop a bit, will call them oobs..........and then.........if they fill out, no....when they fill out (am being optimistic here, hee hee), then they will be boobs.

Uhm......think that's all for now.

Love

=^_^= x
Edit
Dislike

Unread postSep 06, 2006#4
Weight - 112 pounds
Height - 5' 2"

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 31"
Waist - 24"
Hips - 35"

Statistics April 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 32"

Statistics May 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 33"

Statistics June 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 34"

=^_^= x

Am now a month and a few days into WU. Also added SP a few days ago. Haven't had any more growth. In fact, am just ending a period and have shrunk a little, which is the norm for me. But have evened out completely now.....YAY!! Have a feeling there will be a lot more growth this month.

Didn't get any tingles for the first 12 days or so, then BAM!......tingles, itches, mega sore nips.

Also, for the first time in 6 months, have had a pain free period, which was fab. It only lasted 3 days too, compared with the 8 days of hell I suffered whilst taking mirifem.

Have just discovered the importance of drinking LOTS and LOTS of water. Have always been a water drinker, but was never drinking enough of it, although I thought I was. Have upped the intake this past week and am glowing. Hair is shining, weight has dropped off and skin is clear and radiant. Even my fine lines have disappeared!! Boy, am I gonna keep drinking lots now :-)

Still doing lots of massage but am able to equally balance the rotations since my small side has caught up now.

Will report on my first signs of new growth.

Good luck to all!

Love

Yip, time for an update methinks :-P

Well, last measure was 33 1/2 inches round bust and 28 inches under.......but spent a while with yo-yo boob syndrome, dropping to 33 then up again then down..........grr!!

Am now measuring in at 34" with a 28" rib cage which makes me a staggering 32C. Quite an achievement from starting at 32AA. Dolly Parton eat your heart out.....lol!! DD's here I come........heehee!!

Been playing around with routines a bit. Tried EPO but it made me spotty so had to stop. Have decided that less is best!!!

Wonderup - 3 times a day
2 Saw Palmetto caps - once a day

Lots of water and nettle tea.

Am also experimenting with Wild Yam on a 2 week on, 2 week off basis.

No weight gain either.

Oh yeah. Have stopped massages to see if it makes a difference. Reason being is I recall a mad fad years ago where women were having body massages to supposedly help them lose weight. Massage was supposed to break down the fat cells and everything. It got me wondering if all that massaging could actually be breaking down booby fat cells. Well anything is possible, right? Will see how it goes. Hey, if I reach a 32E by next month, then there has to be something in it as I've been massaging like crazy for the past 7 months or so now.

Happy healthy growing girls.......and boys!

Love

=^_^= x
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 03, 2006#6
Weight - 112 pounds
Height - 5' 2"

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 31"
Waist - 24"
Hips - 35"

Statistics April 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 32"

Statistics May 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 33"

Statistics June 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 34"

=^_^= x

Back on the massages again. It lasted about a day, lol!! The body needs moisture and boobies need massage!!!!

Have added borage to programme too and been eating lots of sardines and nuts lately.

Have noticed a big difference growth wise these past few days and am just finishing a period too. Yip, the wonderup is now beginning to do its stuff at day 60ish.

Am gonna have to go bra shopping. Have had to pull all the padding out my B cup bras but they still feel like I'm wearing a straight-jacket. Although I am measuring a C cup, it just seems so hard to believe I've actually got this far from total flatness.

Lol! it's like entering a whole new world. I now have bouncing things under my shirt when I run. Then there's the problem of what to do with them in bed at night as they keep getting in the way. The good point is that clothes shopping is no longer a problem as I can now wear all the feminine tops I could never wear before. Just not quite used to what other girls take for granted.

Lots more growing to do yet I feel.

Love

=^_^= x
Edit
Dislike

princess

Unread postOct 05, 2006#7
Weight - 112 pounds
Height - 5' 2"

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 31"
Waist - 24"
Hips - 35"

Statistics April 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 32"

Statistics May 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 33"

Statistics June 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 34"

=^_^= x

where did ou buy mirifem form?? can you buy it in the uk?
does it really increase the bust size??
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2316310]faerycat

Unread postOct 06, 2006#8
Weight - 112 pounds
Height - 5' 2"

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 31"
Waist - 24"
Hips - 35"

Statistics April 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 32"

Statistics May 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 33"

Statistics June 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 34"

=^_^= x

Yes, you can buy mirifem in the UK on ebay.

It did initially work for me, but be prepared to gain some weight around your middle and thighs too. It also gave me horrendous period cramps :-{

I did it for 5 months total and gained 3 inches of boobage, then lost an inch. But as I say, gained some pounds too which was not good. A lot of the girls taking it have experienced this also.

I'm using Wonderup now and getting great results too. Wonderup feels cleaner somehow compared to the mirifem. Hard to explain just what I mean. Also, since quitting the mirifem, the extra weight gain did come off.

I did like the mirifem cream and the mirifem products are much cheaper than Wonderup, but personally I'd recommend WU.

Whatever you decide to opt for, good luck and be patient.

Love

=^_^= x

Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 12, 2006#9
Weight - 112 pounds
Height - 5' 2"

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 31"
Waist - 24"
Hips - 35"

Statistics April 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 32"

Statistics May 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 33"

Statistics June 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 34"

=^_^= x

Time for an update..........

Haha!! great results with WU. What a joke as I discovered as the months passed by. What I thought were results was no more than luteal swelling. Yes, it looked hopful at the time but I was wonderupping then wonderdowning :-{ EEKS!..........yo-yo boobs :-{

I tried it with WY with no effect. Then did it with SP. Lots of instant tingles with SP but no more growth. I think the tingles are more to do with an allergic reaction rather than growth.

After a re-think and beginning month 5 of WU..........have decided to drop the 6 pill a day dosage down to 2 pills a day. Am on month 2 of Agnus Castus.

Updated prog -

Morning - 2 x WU
2 x (400mg) AC
1000mg x flaxseed

Evening - Vit B
Vit E
Zinc
Garlic
1000mg x flaxseed
2 x (400mg) AC

Still massaging twice a day with borage.

I went for a professional bra fitting a while back. Was told that slim ladies should be measured under their armpits (over the top of bust) and whatever measurement that is, is the correct band size. To cut a long story short, I discovered I am now a 30D.

Lol, yes a D cup sounds impressive, but on a 30 band, it's not all that big. About the equivalent to to 32B or small 32C. But being so narrow-framed, a 32 band is too loose and the cups are set too far apart. The smaller band size gives a better cleavage too.

Am not completely down about this. Have been comparing pics taken over the months and can see a difference in them. I just want the tape measure to start agreeing.

Onwards and outwards!

x

Edit
Dislike

Unread postDec 23, 2006#10
Weight - 112 pounds
Height - 5' 2"

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 31"
Waist - 24"
Hips - 35"

Statistics April 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 32"

Statistics May 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 33"

Statistics June 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 34"

=^_^= x

Well, as it has been 9 months since starting out on this NBE journey, I decided to do an all over measure today to check the differences between my start stats back in March.

New Stats -

Rib cage - 27.5" (lost half an inch there)
Bust - 34" (yee.....gained 3 inches so far)
Waist - 24" (just the same as before)
Hips - 34" (lost an inch)

Am about to start pot 3 of vitex and am still taking only 2 WU per day. Certainly feeling better. As vitex is a slow acting herb, it should really start to kick in properly from now onwards. C'mon vitex and do your stuff!!

Am actually feeling lots of warmth and tingles right now and feeling a lot firmer too. Will be ecstatic if I get over the 34" mark.

Recent lessons to date - SP causes weight gain and a false sense of tingly growth. Too much phytoestrogens causes a stint in growth.

Further onwards and outwards...........hoping for a 36" reading!

x

Routine update -

I stopped taking the 2 a day WU tabs last Friday.......YAY!!!

About to start pot 4 of vitex at the end of this week but so far so good. Have also made a start with Marine Collagen caps today. Still waiting on the cream, but hopefully that should be here tomorrow.

Lol...........just made up a batter with borage oil and the insides of a collagen capsule and rubbed it in. Was a bit gritty, like milk powder in oil but it did rub in. I know this will sound insane, but a half hour later and my boobs are looking 'swell' and tingling like crazy.

New routine -

Morning - 2 x 400mg vitex (that's 800mg in total)
vitamin E cap 400mg

Evening - 2 x 400mg vitex (haha that's another 800mg)
zinc
vit B complex
1000mg borage oil OR 1000mg flaxseed oil
vitamin E cap 400mg

Before bed - 2 marine collagen caps with water

Fingers X'd for BIG things to happen.

x
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 09, 2007#12
Weight - 112 pounds
Height - 5' 2"

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 31"
Waist - 24"
Hips - 35"

Statistics April 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 32"

Statistics May 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 33"

Statistics June 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 34"

=^_^= x

Time for another update. Been too lazy lately.

Ok, last post stated I'd given up WU. I did for about 2 weeks, drank lots of cleansing teas etc, then restarted again, just 2 a day as before.

Current programme is much as before too, except I added SP back on Monday this week. As ususal, instant tingles, so will see how things go.

Had a bit of a health scare since my last entry, hence the 'Tits Up' post, but seem to be back on track again. I did appear to lose an inch during the scare, but just did a measure and am back at 34" again and am not luteal just now either, which is hopeful.

Am loving the vitex :-) Pain free periods, clear skin, high libido. Things don't get better than this. I do feel too that it is making a difference to my growth. Not so much in inches, but am firming up and seem to be a better shape than before and although the tape isn't measuring outwards in any great way just now, I am measuring 9 inches across each boob.

Am noticing a difference with the marine collagen. Boy, I wish I had started on this stuff when I was about 25......lol!! Really!! Was beginning to show signs of nasal labial lines, but they are plumping out and disappearing. Although I don't look my age and pass for being early 30's, I do look much younger already, plus I feel the collagen is adding some extra meat to my boobs. Time will tell as it takes a good 6 months or so to really start to work. Can't wait!!

Have been eating goji berries. Prefer the ones soaked in apple juice. Been eating lots of sardines and salmon too, as well as nuts and green leafy veg......yum!!

Oh yeah........I bought a jar of Healing Cream from a man in a shop. This guy was amazing. He looked early 50's but he was 71....lol!! Anyways, his daughter makes this cream from beeswax and chamomile so I took a jar and have been using it for massage. I think there could be something in using beeswax........good old bees ;-) Will deffo keep tabs on how things progress in that department.

IMPORTANT!!! Before bed - 2000mg marine collagen caps
PLUS - 550mg ester C

Ester C is a MUST when taking collagen!!!

Onwards and outwards............

x

Edit
Dislike

[/url]
itsPaytience

Unread postFeb 10, 2007#13
Weight - 112 pounds
Height - 5' 2"

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 31"
Waist - 24"
Hips - 35"

Statistics April 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 32"

Statistics May 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 33"

Statistics June 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 34"

=^_^= x

Hey...I am so impressed with your pictures...however I am very similar to you starting out situation...one side of my boobies is uneven!!!! I just purchase mirifem cream...should I massage it on both of my boobs or just the uneven one?!?! I am also using collagen...what is ester c? and if you have any advice on how to even out you boobies please share...you did an amazing job! best of luck!
Edit
Dislike

faerycat

Unread postFeb 11, 2007#14
Weight - 112 pounds
Height - 5' 2"

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 31"
Waist - 24"
Hips - 35"

Statistics April 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 32"

Statistics May 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 33"

Statistics June 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 34"

=^_^= x

Hi there itsPaytience and thank you for your kind words :-)

My starting out pic was taken 3 months after starting out. I was totally board flat at the beginning. When I began NBE, one side of me began to grow quite fast yet the other side didn't.

Ok, you have just bought some mirifem cream. I used that at the beginning too and it did kick start me. I would suggest that you massage it into both boobs, but do 3 times as many rotations on the smaller side. Also, try to tug upwards at the side of your body as you bring the rotations around.....if you know what I mean. Always massage in an inwards direction, so you'd be going anticlockwise on your left side and clockwise on your right side.

When you notice the smaller side catching up then massage both sides the same number of rotations.

I wouldn't recommend long term use of mirifem cream as it contains mineral oil and mineral oil as well as being harmful, can block hormone receptors. Maybe use for 3 months or so then switch to a good oil such as borage, EPO, olive oil or something similar, but keep it natural.

You can also try flexing your pecs. Lol, mad sounding I know, but it works. It kinda wakes your boobs up and makes them realise they are there. Try to imagine you have a soft ball under your armpit and squeeze it in hard with your arm and shoulder. If you cup your hand lightly over your boob as you do this you should feel your chest puff outwards......this is a good sign that things are working. Build up the flexing on each side. Over time your pecs will become quite strong and this will help stop any sagging in later life. You may want to flex more on your smaller side.

Ester C is a powerful, slow release vitamin C and is essential for making the collagen work properly. I highly recommend it.

Good luck!! Please keep me posted with your successes.

Love

=^_^= x
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 21, 2007#15
Weight - 112 pounds
Height - 5' 2"

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 31"
Waist - 24"
Hips - 35"

Statistics April 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 32"

Statistics May 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 33"

Statistics June 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 34"

=^_^= x

Ugh......feeling sooo bad just now :-{

Ok, last thing added was the SP. I lasted 4 days on it but blew up way too much. Have tried SP on and off over the past year but each time I do, I bloat up terribly. Have tried the tincture in the past......man was that nasty. Tastes like biley vomit and parmesan cheese......ewh! Have tried the complex. This time round I bought a 200 caps tub of the real deal and have used 20......so if anyone can use them and wants to do a swap or a deal with something......(music is my BIG thing), then email or message me.

I took yet another period at the weekend. That's like 22 days since starting the last one, and as they last for 7 days at a time, I feel I'm bleeding all the time.......and it's heavy. Had thought that vitex was supposed to balance things out but it isn't happening. At least I was always a regular 28 day cycle, pre-vitex *big sigh* At least my skin has cleared up on it.

Am now thinking that I should quit NBE. Am more cocked-up now than ever before and don't seem to be growing any more *SOB* This may just be the period blues speaking at the mo.....I dunno.

Just not sure which direction to go. Any suggestions most welcome.

Oh and I quit the WU last week too. Just didn't feel it was doing anything for me.

Waaaaaah!!! I need a hug :-{

=~_~=
Edit
Dislike

Unread postFeb 21, 2007#16
Weight - 112 pounds
Height - 5' 2"

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 31"
Waist - 24"
Hips - 35"

Statistics April 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 32"

Statistics May 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 33"

Statistics June 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 34"

=^_^= x

Ooops, forgot to add that I started taking nettle root last week. Did I say I quit WU????? Sheesh, brains are turning to mince :-{

Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 13, 2007#17
Weight - 112 pounds
Height - 5' 2"

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 31"
Waist - 24"
Hips - 35"

Statistics April 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 32"

Statistics May 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 33"

Statistics June 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 34"

=^_^= x

Well things have got so bad that I've decided to quit NBE for now :-{

Boy am I ill :-{

Am presenting most the symptoms of hypothyroidism. I have gained weight and cannot, no matter how hard I try..........shake it off. My hair is falling out in handfuls and is brittle and dry. I am fatigued all the time, depressed and having anger/rage fits. This is sooo not me too! My body is constantly cold and shivering. My joints are sore. Cold sores are breaking out all over my cheeks. I have constipation all the time, fuzzy thinking, difficulty in concentrating, memory loss......the list goes on :-{

I've had blood tests done and will know the results next week.........but, these hypothyroid symptoms are exactly the same as estrogen dominance symptoms and both are linked. Scary!!!

Playing with estrogen may seem like a lot of fun and a good idea at the start but after 13 months, it is beginning to take its toll on me BIG time. I can no longer cope with anything. I actually feel suicidal. Excess estrogen stores itself as fat in your lower body so it is there, playing havoc all the time. I can't shift it. Have cut back on food, cut out bad foods, pounded myself silly at the gym, walked for miles every day.....and nothing will shift it. I feel like it is poisoning me to death. I am losing my rational thinking too. I mean, I am a healer. I've always been in control both mentally and physically and now I feel out of control. This is such an awful feeling.

Will wait til the results come back before doing any more, but do feel that progesterone cream will help me. Not sure I care about doing NBE any more.......I just dunno right now. Just wanna feel healthy and well again.....boobs or no boobs. Am still taking my vits etc -

Vit B complex - 100mg
Zinc - 15mg
Garlic
Vit E - 400mg
Ester C - 1000mg
Collagen - 2000mg
L-lysine - 2000mg

..........and (sssh, don't tell....I know it's madness) St Herb cream

=~_~=
Last edited by faerycat on 11:56 AM - Apr 14, 2007, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 15, 2007#18
Weight - 112 pounds
Height - 5' 2"

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 31"
Waist - 24"
Hips - 35"

Statistics April 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 32"

Statistics May 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 33"

Statistics June 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 34"

=^_^= x

Started on progesterone cream today.

Here's to health and new beginnings!!!

x
Edit
Dislike

Goatwoman

Unread postSep 01, 2007#19
Weight - 112 pounds
Height - 5' 2"

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 31"
Waist - 24"
Hips - 35"

Statistics April 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 32"

Statistics May 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 33"

Statistics June 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 34"

=^_^= x

Just read your program/story and I was wondering how you are now that you tried the progesterone cream. I am about your age a little older at 45 and just started my own venture into BE. I just want to be firmer not so much larger. I was thinking due to my age and symptoms I need to get on the progesterone cream and wanted to know if it stopped most of your symptoms.
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2623290]Cselestyna

Unread postMar 06, 2008#20
Weight - 112 pounds
Height - 5' 2"

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 31"
Waist - 24"
Hips - 35"

Statistics April 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 32"

Statistics May 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 33"

Statistics June 2006

Rib cage - 28"
Bust - 34"

=^_^= x

hey there Fearycat! wow, i truly hope that you are feeling better! i would strongly suggest that you/anyone try Chris Gibsons "acne free in three days" e-book,its for acne, but it cleanses your intestines/bowels, which is the source for most diseases. but he hit the nail on the head, its a great programme. and i would sugest that you try chris's programme out thast way you are cleaning out all the bad crap (no pun intended) out of your system and you should feel alot better. the e-book is great and i highly reccomend it. for internal cleansing, as well as the added benifits the book is all about. i hope its not to late in the year for my post.

anyways, hope you are feeling better!

blessed be!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon