Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Jackie's program!

Feb 29, 2008#1
height = 5'8''
weight = 140lbs
age = 17
bra size = full 34b, small 34c
-I smoke and drink <--does drinking effect nbe?
**GOAL = Either a D cup or a DD

+2 vitex in the morning and 2 vitex at night [1600mg a day]
+1 cayenne capsule in the morning and 1 at night [900mg a day]
+2 biotin in the morning and 2 at night [4,000 mcg a day]
+2 Green Tea Extract capsules in the morning and 2 at
night [1600mg a day]

For breakfest I make oatmeal and mix in a table spoon of Soy Lecithin, a table spoon of VERY grinded Flaxseeds [don't want to eat it like bird seeds otherwise you'll gain weight] and 15 minced walnuts in it while it's cooking for a minute. It's actually very good if you add brown sugar and butter to it.

I massage for 10-20 minutes a day using TigerLilly's massage routine; in which I personally find the most effective, twice as much on my smaller breast.
Last edited by classyfashh on 12:23 AM - Mar 21, 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postFeb 29, 2008#2
I forgot to add that I massage with Borage oil and avocadoe oil every day for 10 minutes, and sometimes switch off with cocoa/shea butter.

I'm on my 13th day. They already seem firmer and rounder. BUT we'll see.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 13, 2008#3
Quote:height = 5'8''
weight = 140lbs
age = 17

night [1600mg a day]

For breakfest I make oatmeal and mix in a table spoon of Soy Lecithin, a table spoon of VERY grinded Flaxseeds [don't want to eat it like bird seeds otherwise you'll gain weight] and 15 minced walnuts in it while it's cooking for a minute. It's actually very good if you add brown sugar and butter to it.

I massage for 10-20 minutes a day using TigerLilly's massage routine; in which I personally find the most effective, twice as much on my smaller breast.
I actually think the oatmeal I'm eating is doing very good for NBE. I am on my 29th day of using Vitex, almost a month [tomorrow] and they have only been getting fuller. But my mood has changed incredibly. I haven't had my 2nd period while being on this yet so I don't know how that will go yet.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 24, 2008#4
weight = 140lbs
age = 17

night [1600mg a day]

Ugh.
So I'm not sure if it's from the Vitex or from my diet now but my waist and hips seem to be getting thicker.
I worked out all day today and ate EXTREMELY healthy and I plan to keep it like that everyday. It's going to be hard. I hope this doesn't effect NBE and growing. I sure hope not. I'll let you's know how it all goes though.

Does anyone know why this is happening to me? When I took Breast Success [which obviously has a lot of high estrogen producing herbs in it] I got a bigger waist and thighs as well. UGHHHHHHHHH !!!!!

PS-
I really think it might be all the protein-rich/"good" fatty foods I've been eating [i.e oatmeal, walnuts, 2TBS flaxseeds [a day]]

The one thing that's hard to keep out is all the bread and pasta which is probably doing this. Crap.

Does anyone know what could be causing this thickness to gain in these HORRIBLE areas!?!?

Estrogen causes fat gain in general, the idea is that you want it to go to your boobs but it can also go to your hips, usually it doesn't go to the waist but some people find that herbs either just make them put on weight or it makes them bloated with a big gassy belly. Be careful if the herbs make you gain weight as the people this happens to usually find it hard to lose the weight they got from herbs. Are you massaging?
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2628320]classyfashh

Unread postMar 24, 2008#7
weight = 140lbs
age = 17

night [1600mg a day]

Darn.
Yeah I'm massaging. More like beating the crap out of them. Jesus. Like for 40 minutes a day now.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 26, 2008#8
weight = 140lbs
age = 17

night [1600mg a day]

I up-ed the Cayenne about two days ago to 2 Cayenne in the morning and 2 Cayenne at night since I am working out more now and will help bring blood AND burn the areas I've been focusing on with fat. When I workout I feel the burn a lot more in those areas now.
Last edited by classyfashh on 8:15 PM - Mar 26, 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Show full history
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 30, 2008#9
weight = 140lbs
age = 17

night [1600mg a day]

As of tonight I am adding Grape Seed Extract

2 in the morning and 2 at night

http://www.herbalextractsplus.com/grapeseed.cfm

OKAY so, I just measured myself. I used to be a 36.5" around my bust but now I am at 37.5". I'm pretty happy I gained an inch, so I will just round it to a 38? I think I'm a C now. I REALLY hope this is not temporary. I'm not even close to my period.

Oh, and maybe it's because I've been doing 30 push-ups and 180 on each arm of 10 lb. weights, which obviously helps the chest muscles. So maybe it's making them push out more? Hmm.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 16, 2008#12
weight = 140lbs
age = 17

night [1600mg a day]

Ohkay I know that Vitex is making my boobs bigger for sure, because my stretch marks are appearing more and more and got a few new ones :/
I use cocoa butter and borage oil too !!!!!!!!!!
Edit
Dislike

[/url]
stilettos

Unread postMay 08, 2008#13
weight = 140lbs
age = 17

night [1600mg a day]

Hey, Jackie. You look good in your photo! What size were you when you took the photo?
Edit
Dislike

[url=https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/healthforum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2628320]classyfashh

Unread postJun 25, 2008#14
weight = 140lbs
age = 17

night [1600mg a day]

A small C or a big B.
But I have stopped the massaging and taking of Vitex for 2 months or so now and they are not as round or as firm. I am actually at a B now. So I'm going to start on the Vitex and massaging again tomorrow.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon