Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MyJourney's Program Page

Feb 23, 2007#1
I am jumping in totally now!

Here is part of my post from the main forum:

"Ok…I am going to revamp my program. Since reading here I took two days off at the beginning of my cycle, and just did some cleansing herbs like milk thistle. When I restarted my herbs, I started low, and worked up until I got tingles…which really brought me back where I was…so I see that I need a higher dose of what I am taking to get it to work. I am currently using Natureday tincture and pills, and wonderup cream, along with vitex, and a few add ins like ginko etc.
I am almost out of wonderup cream…and in researching the ingredients of products (thanks to that wonderful resource that was posted) I realized that all that I am taking and what I desire to add on is found in wonderup. (blessed thistle etc.)
I did a cost analysis for what it would cost me to do individual herbs (discounted cost) as opposed to WU…it wasn’t totally mg for mg…but it gave me a good idea. So I ordered some WU because I think it has what I want, all together rather than tons of dif pills. I am still going to add Vitex and SP to help with the slight estrogen dominance thing."

So..my program at now looks like:

Upon rising
EmergenC
Collagen
Alphapha
Nettle Root
Gingko Biloba
Goji

Wonderup cream and massage

Midday:
Prenatal
Ginseng
DIM
Vitex

Then in the afternoon I take
Wonder up
Borage oil
Maca
Collagen

Bedtime I take
Wonderup
Gaba

I also take Salmon oil and a prenatal vitamin (I had some left over from my last pregnancy, and I figure there is stuff in there to help tissue building etc.)
And I am on an antidepressant and lithium.

Body work:
Got some Ripplu Bras. The smaller one was Really tight and uncomfortable first day. Kept readjusting it (bringing in breast tissue from under arms) Second day very comfy. Am able to tighten it each day, which seems to mean that the tissue is actually being readjusted??!! Hopefully!

Doing girl pushups, and some on the wall.
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postMar 03, 2007#2
Well I dropped the saw palmetto in favor of Nettle root, and now seem to not have growing pains.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 23, 2007#3
Quote:I am jumping in totally now!

"Ok…I am going to revamp my program. Since reading here I took two days off at the beginning of my cycle, and just did some cleansing herbs like milk thistle. When I restarted my herbs, I started low, and worked up until I got tingles…which really brought me back where I was…so I see that I need a higher dose of what I am taking to get it to work. I am currently using Natureday tincture and pills, and wonderup cream, along with vitex, and a few add ins like ginko etc.
I am almost out of wonderup cream…and in researching the ingredients of products (thanks to that wonderful resource that was posted) I realized that all that I am taking and what I desire to add on is found in wonderup. (blessed thistle etc.)
I did a cost analysis for what it would cost me to do individual herbs (discounted cost) as opposed to WU…it wasn’t totally mg for mg…but it gave me a good idea. So I ordered some WU because I think it has what I want, all together rather than tons of dif pills. I am still going to add Vitex and SP to help with the slight estrogen dominance thing."

Upon rising
EmergenC
Collagen
Alphapha
Nettle Root
Gingko Biloba
Goji

Midday:
Prenatal
Ginseng
DIM
Vitex

Wonder up
Borage oil
Maca
Collagen

Bedtime I take
Wonderup
Gaba

I also take Salmon oil and a prenatal vitamin (I had some left over from my last pregnancy, and I figure there is stuff in there to help tissue building etc.)

Body work:
Got some Ripplu Bras. The smaller one was Really tight and uncomfortable first day. Kept readjusting it (bringing in breast tissue from under arms) Second day very comfy. Am able to tighten it each day, which seems to mean that the tissue is actually being readjusted??!! Hopefully!

I added back Sp..and am using that with Nettle...so half and half. Still much bloating and cranky witchiness.
Not much growing pains at all.
Got some Mirifem. Mad that I didn't notice it had mineral oil. I used it with no success...plus it doesn't smell good. Switched back to Wonderups cream, until I get my St herb PM.
Got some blossom-s soap...really like it...and the tingles are back!!!
Also received my St herb cream, and now lots of tingles! I think I have some more fullness.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 23, 2007#4

Upon rising
EmergenC
Collagen
Alphapha
Nettle Root
Gingko Biloba
Goji

Midday:
Prenatal
Ginseng
DIM
Vitex

Wonder up
Borage oil
Maca
Collagen

Bedtime I take
Wonderup
Gaba

Body work:

I am going to switch to generic BO. I just can't handle how I have been feeling emotionally these past few months. It is taking its toll on my husband and kids. I am already on an antianxiety/antidepressant. I don't know if the herbs are messing up my medicine, or if it is all hormonal.
So, I am going to switch, and perhaps when I get the growth I desire, I will go on lower dosages of the herbs for maintenance.
I have had to take glandulars bfore for my Thyroid imbalance, and they work well for me, so hopefully this will kick things back in gear.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMar 29, 2007#5

Upon rising
EmergenC
Collagen
Alphapha
Nettle Root
Gingko Biloba
Goji

Midday:
Prenatal
Ginseng
DIM
Vitex

Wonder up
Borage oil
Maca
Collagen

Bedtime I take
Wonderup
Gaba

Body work:

My original stats back in early 2006 before starting NBE were:

Upper chest 36
fullest part 38
under chest around ribs 36

March 5th 2007 Stats:

37 above boob
39-40 (depending on day in cycle) around the widest part of the boob
33 round rib cage

I will post Aprils stats soon.

And March 30th's stats Are....

38 1/2 upper boob YAHOOO! finally filling in there!
40 1/2 widest part
33 rib cage.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 20, 2007#7

Upon rising
EmergenC
Collagen
Alphapha
Nettle Root
Gingko Biloba
Goji

Midday:
Prenatal
Ginseng
DIM
Vitex

Wonder up
Borage oil
Maca
Collagen

Bedtime I take
Wonderup
Gaba

Body work:

Ok,

New routine is:

Upon rising:
Collagen X3
EmergenC 1000mg
Saw Palmetto 80 mg X 3
Milk Thistle 2 droppers
Vitamin E

Late morning:
BO 500 mg X 1
Royal Jelly
Borage oil X 2
Salmon Oil X 2

Lunch:
Saw Palm X 4
Multi
Cayenne

Afternoon:
Fresh Lemon Juice
BO X 1 or 2
Borage 1

Dinner:
Saw Palm X 4

Bedtime:
BO X 2
Gaba X 4
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 20, 2007#8

Upon rising
EmergenC
Collagen
Alphapha
Nettle Root
Gingko Biloba
Goji

Midday:
Prenatal
Ginseng
DIM
Vitex

Wonder up
Borage oil
Maca
Collagen

Bedtime I take
Wonderup
Gaba

Body work:

forgot that I am using St Herb cream X2 a day, and the Blossom-s soap.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postApr 22, 2007#9

Upon rising
EmergenC
Collagen
Alphapha
Nettle Root
Gingko Biloba
Goji

Midday:
Prenatal
Ginseng
DIM
Vitex

Wonder up
Borage oil
Maca
Collagen

Bedtime I take
Wonderup
Gaba

Body work:

I am not necessarily taking all that stuff for BE, I just wanted to list everything I am taking, in case something is working/helping that is not normally on a BE program.

Also I am still on my antidepressant.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postMay 10, 2007#10

Upon rising
EmergenC
Collagen
Alphapha
Nettle Root
Gingko Biloba
Goji

Midday:
Prenatal
Ginseng
DIM
Vitex

Wonder up
Borage oil
Maca
Collagen

Bedtime I take
Wonderup
Gaba

Body work:

Ok. So. I did a break with my cycle this month, when I started my period, I stopped the bo etal. next day, tons of aches and tingles. So, for three days I did progesterone cream, milk thistle, dandelion, and a couple of other herbs to cleanse. Then started back on the BO...tingles! Then the next two days...diminished again. arg! I kept up on the progesterone cream...thinking it was a good thing. but went back and did some reading, found pro cream could be a no no.
Actually, I went over to the BE board and found one of Wahaiki's posts on stalling and ramping etc. I do not know if we have that resource over here, but it is really good info. i think basically I have been taking to much of everything. Cuz the principal is, depending on your starting breast size, you have a limited amount of receptors, so you need smaller doses. Also, you want to take enough to grow, but not enough to over fill (receptors) because then your body signals to stop (stall).
This is a very simplified version, since all of our bodies are different. Anyway. new plan.
Taking bo. 1 pill a day. no saw palm or anything else. going to see if I actually need that. On W's ramping plan you start with just the estrogenics, and only add in the sp or nettle a few days down the road if you are still not getting tingles.
Might throw in a progesterone blocker.

It's been hectic here. I don't think I have grown, but perhaps not lost either. Camera broke so I can't take pics to tell. Argh.
Starting PM pills and cream again for a break from the BO. Also dieting...
First thing I noticed on PM was a lot of swelling bfore period, and then losing the swelling at day five, which is more "normal" than what was happening.
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 08, 2007#12

Upon rising
EmergenC
Collagen
Alphapha
Nettle Root
Gingko Biloba
Goji

Midday:
Prenatal
Ginseng
DIM
Vitex

Wonder up
Borage oil
Maca
Collagen

Bedtime I take
Wonderup
Gaba

Body work:

The area that i have lost is un the upper breast. The only change that I made that was long term was i stopped taking the secretagogue at night (gh precurser) because it is so expensive. But perhaps I need it??
Edit
Dislike

zara

Unread postAug 24, 2008#13

Upon rising
EmergenC
Collagen
Alphapha
Nettle Root
Gingko Biloba
Goji

Midday:
Prenatal
Ginseng
DIM
Vitex

Wonder up
Borage oil
Maca
Collagen

Bedtime I take
Wonderup
Gaba

Body work:

hi there
i came upon your experience of using Pueraria Mirifica, you had written this article last year 2007. ive been looking around and came across this product and read everything i can about it,sounds too good to be true. i just want to know what were your results since you hadnt updated your journey.thanks

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon