Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Babyboos program

Jun 07, 2006#1
Last year feb time i was taking mirifem( old dose- 2 caps twice day) (i didnt stck religiously 2 this routine, did no masages etc and lost most of the growth i gained as i stopped quite abruptly and didnt take them 4 long enough, i measured a 38aa at the time, but was wearing a 34b bra?? so i will put this as my starting size as i didnt measure b4 i started my new routine.

38aa
23yrs old
half nigerian/white british
5"8
10stone 4
on depo provera

April 2nd

started with stherb capsules, (have not taken the 15day break it recomends)
2 pills twice a day &
1 flaxseed oil 1000mg
1 multivit
protien enritched shakes, and 1 glass of weight gain shake (520calories)

After 3 weeks on this i started to feel firmness and quite tight in both breasts, as i continued my brests swelled (more on my right), my nipples were very sore to touch, and in the morning they wud be at there biggest.
from when i started my routine i had no fizzy drinks and no caffine, and ate quite healthy, and added lots of milk to my diet.
Edit
Dislike
Pin Topic

Unread postJun 09, 2006#2
Did my stherb routine for 2 months so i know that i have got growth and a reaction to these pills, so when i start to add other herbs i know if they are effecting how the pm works.

On the 2nd June i changed my routine to this..

MORNING 7.00 AFTERNOON EVENING
pm 400mg fenugreek 1220mg pm 400mg
fenugreek 610mg epo 1000mg fenugreek 610mg
epo 1000mg flaxseed 1000mg epo 1000mg
flaxseed 1000mg high strengh b complex vit flaxseed 1000mg
biotin 1000ug biotin 1000ug

I also have weight gain shakes and protien mixes, throughout the day but at no set time (i 4get), but at least 1 weight gain shake, but i NEED to increase this

my breasts r really really sore, and at the sides they sort of sting and feel like ive been hit at the sides of my boobs and been bruised. they are to sore to massage !!
hope this is a good sign :-)
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJun 09, 2006#3
Quote:Last year feb time i was taking mirifem( old dose- 2 caps twice day) (i didnt stck religiously 2 this routine, did no masages etc and lost most of the growth i gained as i stopped quite abruptly and didnt take them 4 long enough, i measured a 38aa at the time, but was wearing a 34b bra?? so i will put this as my starting size as i didnt measure b4 i started my new routine.

38aa
23yrs old
5"8
10stone 4
on depo provera

April 2nd

2 pills twice a day &
1 flaxseed oil 1000mg
1 multivit

After 3 weeks on this i started to feel firmness and quite tight in both breasts, as i continued my brests swelled (more on my right), my nipples were very sore to touch, and in the morning they wud be at there biggest.
from when i started my routine i had no fizzy drinks and no caffine, and ate quite healthy, and added lots of milk to my diet.
MORNING

pm 400mg
fenugreek 610mg
epo 1000mg
flaxseed 1000mg
bioton 1000ug

AFTERNOON
fenugreek 1220mg
epo 1000mg
flaxseed 1000mg
high strength b-complex

EVENING
pm 400mg
fenugreek 610mg
epo 1000mg
flaxseed 1000mg
biotin 1000ug

Edit
Dislike

Unread postJun 30, 2006#4
Quote:Last year feb time i was taking mirifem( old dose- 2 caps twice day) (i didnt stck religiously 2 this routine, did no masages etc and lost most of the growth i gained as i stopped quite abruptly and didnt take them 4 long enough, i measured a 38aa at the time, but was wearing a 34b bra?? so i will put this as my starting size as i didnt measure b4 i started my new routine.

38aa
23yrs old
5"8
10stone 4
on depo provera

April 2nd

2 pills twice a day &
1 flaxseed oil 1000mg
1 multivit

im a 34b at the moment, 32 under and 38 over...hopefully will grow sum more in a months time
Edit
Dislike

Unread postJul 10, 2006#5

38aa
23yrs old
5"8
10stone 4
on depo provera

April 2nd

2 pills twice a day &
1 flaxseed oil 1000mg
1 multivit

from the 29th june i havnt been takin pm, as i ran out and my order took longer than usual to arrive,
wow, i waz expecting my boobs to deflate given other trys on pm last year, my boobs stayed the same size, same mesurments.. but i lost all the pains and iching and sore nipples..
im convinced this is down to the FG that im takin, im so pleased.
so i recieved my pm(stherb) at the weekend and i took first pills since i stoppped them,this morning, i have such a gud feeling about my BE...
Edit
Dislike

Unread postOct 25, 2006#6

38aa
23yrs old
5"8
10stone 4
on depo provera

April 2nd

2 pills twice a day &
1 flaxseed oil 1000mg
1 multivit

6TH OCTOBER NEW ROUTINE,
fenugreek 3000mg 2 3 times day
saw palmetto 2460mg 2 3 times day
epo 3000mg 1 3times day
flaxseed 3000mg 1 3 times day
biotin 2000ug 1 twice day
super vit 1 a day

mesuring 37 over 33 under,

using a home made cream with ingredients-
fennel
pm cream
fg powder
cocoa butter solid
vit e oil
wild yam cream
ITS GREAT STUFF ,MAKES MY BOOBS SOFT AND IN THE MORNING A BIT FULLER.
ALSO USIN A WEIGHT GAIN HIGH PROTIEN SHAKE, 1 MIXTURE THAT EQUALS 2 PINTS, 925 KCAL A DAY,as i dont have a big appitite and dont even touch the rda for a woman 2000kcal
xxx
Edit
Dislike

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon