Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is swelling a sign that growth will eventually happen?

I forgot to add that my period was a bit late this month which is great since my cycle only lasts 24-25 days normally, it lasted 27 days this time, it was 26 days last time. Maybe this means that my hormones are more in balance now? I don't know..

No, I currently have the time. I think that's a part of the reason it felt like a good time to take the plunge with pumping now. Maybe I'll actually be in shape and have breasts by the time I can actually see people again lol. Like a lot of other people my life is in a weird limbo because of Covid19. I've barely left the house in months except for the times I have to. 

Are you taking any hormones? That's great that your cycle was a bit longer. If it makes you feel better about the buffet I was good all last week and then on Saturday and Sunday ate terribly. I've been good again as of yesterday though.

Yeah, I feel like it's one of those things that someone had to have done a combined method, I just haven't yet seen a thread about it because I'd love to see their results. I feel optimistic that this is the best method for me. I finally got good swelling AND no overpumping marks. Whereas before it's like I had to choose whether I wanted swelling or whether I wanted to not have overpumping marks. I even had swelling that was a bit better than the time I got to -2. I tried just pump/hold last night because I wanted to make sure it was really my combined method that was giving me the swelling and it was because the swelling wasn't as great with just the pump/hold, so it looks like this is just the best method for me. I can't get to the magical -5 that people have mentioned but I'm not going to worry about it since people who don't even have the gauge have grown. I imagine if it's enough pressure to get swelling it should be enough to get growth. Now that I finally have swelling and I'm not overpumping it's now just the long wait to see if it turns into actual growth. I'm actually getting the feeling based off the swelling that when growth does happen it's going to wider first. 

I think I might have actually had a tiny tiny amount of swelling left over from yesterday this morning. Normally by the morning the swelling from the previous day is gone. I really need to start taking pictures and structured measurements instead of just relying on my eyes. Maybe I'll do it on Saturday since it's the first of the month so I can do that on the first of every month. 

Let me know how it goes if you try it. I think the reason the combined method works so well is because it gives you a better initial swelling that is easier to build upon or maintain when you do pump/hold.

I really hope this will work out for you :-) The restrictions have been lifted here, so I missed my chance!

I was using Progesterone cream for a while, but then I stopped. This may be TMI, but I was getting unusually horny at some point after I had started to use the cream. I figured this might be happening because of the hormones, but it might very well have been happening because I am single and I hadn't been sexually active in quite a while. Given that I am not sexually active, though, being horny bothers me a lot and it made me think that maybe I didn't want to use hormones after all, because I will never know if something is happening because of me or because of some hormones that I am taking, I don't like that thought. I wouldn't be taking any other hormones because I'd be worried that they might make my bigger breast grow, but I had heard that tubular breasts can be a result of a progesterone deficiency. I prefer Vitex, it's natural. But I still have PC, I feel like it would be a waste if I threw it out, I hate throwing things out.

Sorry to hear you also screwed up eating wise over the weekend, but great to hear that you already are back on track!

So you pump and release for 30 minutes, 10:2, meaning that you hold for 10, release for 2 3 times and then pump and hold for an hour? 
Your swelling sounds very promising, I think I should definitely try that, too. I feel like in order to try something new, I need a new month or a new season :-) So I think I will start doing this next month since August is just around the corner! I just started my period so I will start a new program once it is over, perfect timing. Which also means going to the gym again (I still haven't).

You should definitely start taking measurements and pictures, even if you don't want to post the pics, take them for yourself!

(28-07-2020, 05:14 PM)koyasha Wrote:  
I really hope this will work out for you :-) The restrictions have been lifted here, so I missed my chance!

I was using Progesterone cream for a while, but then I stopped. This may be TMI, but I was getting unusually horny at some point after I had started to use the cream. I figured this might be happening because of the hormones, but it might very well have been happening because I am single and I hadn't been sexually active in quite a while. Given that I am not sexually active, though, being horny bothers me a lot and it made me think that maybe I didn't want to use hormones after all, because I will never know if something is happening because of me or because of some hormones that I am taking, I don't like that thought. I wouldn't be taking any other hormones because I'd be worried that they might make my bigger breast grow, but I had heard that tubular breasts can be a result of a progesterone deficiency. I prefer Vitex, it's natural. But I still have PC, I feel like it would be a waste if I threw it out, I hate throwing things out.

Sorry to hear you also screwed up eating wise over the weekend, but great to hear that you already are back on track!

So you pump and release for 30 minutes, 10:2, meaning that you hold for 10, release for 2 3 times and then pump and hold for an hour? 
Your swelling sounds very promising, I think I should definitely try that, too. I feel like in order to try something new, I need a new month or a new season :-) So I think I will start doing this next month since August is just around the corner! I just started my period so I will start a new program once it is over, perfect timing. Which also means going to the gym again (I still haven't).

You should definitely start taking measurements and pictures, even if you don't want to post the pics, take them for yourself!
I took progesterone cream in the past a few or so years ago. I didn't get any breasts out of it but I felt like it seriously calmed me down leading up to my period. I have an IUD now so I don't really need it as the IUD fixed the emotional issues leading up to my period. Sadly, I didn't get breasts from the IUD either lol. I though progesterone was going to be the thing that worked for me too but it didn't. So far it looks like the noogleberry is the first thing to show promise. Now to just get this swelling to turn into growth.

Yep, that's what I do. Good luck! I'm usually the same way about starting things on the first of the month or the first of the week. That's why I know that if I screw up on my diet on like a Saturday that I probably won't get back on track until Monday.

(05-03-2020, 06:56 PM)PoisonIvy Wrote:  I haven't posted here in a really long time because I pretty much gave up on NBE for a very long time. Puberty started for me when I was 11 and stopped when I was 12. I don't really know what happened, but I have one breast that is small (small B) but developed, and one breast that is undeveloped (and a small A) and doesn't respond to anything.  I'm currently about right in the middle of the healthy weight range and have been here for a long time, but I've weighed less and I've been 30 pounds overweight before and my developed breast will change w/ weight changes and my undeveloped breast won't even change with weight changes. I tried herbs in 2013 and my developed breast would start to respond and my undeveloped one still wouldn't respond so I'd have to stop to keep them from being even more uneven. I tried massage for months doing Rose Blossoms program because we had such similar stories, and the undeveloped one still wouldn't respond. It felt hopeless and like my undeveloped breast was never going to change.

I decided to try a breast pump as my last ditch effort, and I decided to start with the Kangzhu because I didn't have any expectations that it was going to actually even work for me because the underveloped breast won't respond to anything, so I didn't want to invest in a noogleberry until I knew if I would respond. I'm only doing the undeveloped one because I'm trying to make it actually respond and become developed and I just don't know what else to do anymore. 

Today is day 5. I'm currently only doing 30 minutes (3: 10 minute sessions w/ small breaks of about 5 minutes w/ heat in between) 2 x a day, and I'm planning on slowly increasing it every week. The swelling doesn't last all day or anything right now but I do get some swelling afterwards. It's not really that visibly noticeable (but it is slightly noticeably by looking down at it) but if I cup my breast afterwards it's heavier for a few hours afterwards. Is this a good sign that growth will eventually follow or can you get swelling and have it never turn into growth? I'm so desperate to have the undeveloped one actually respond to something. I'm having to use the large Kangzhu even though it's a bit too big because that's the only one available, even if it takes a bit more work, but it seems to not be an issue as I can still get it to inflate. 

So is swelling for a few hours afterwards a good sign that I should eventually respond?

The swelling comes from edema, retention of fluids. This in itself does not increase the size. Once the fluids drain away the tissue will return to its previous size.

But on a positive note, according to scientific research everybody should grow from vacuum therapy, swelling or no swelling. The differences in growth rates mainly seem to come from the amount of time the vacuum therapy systems are used, both in hours per day and the days/weeks/months the system was used. The shortest amount of time such a system has been scientifically tested and proven to work was for 2 hours per day, on test animals.

The growth comes from the stress response of the tissue, which makes adipocytes, cells that stores fat and create new cells.

Just be sure not to use too much pressure, it should never hurt, and stay away from armpits.

(29-07-2020, 09:33 AM)Quest4Breast Wrote:  

(05-03-2020, 06:56 PM)PoisonIvy Wrote:  I haven't posted here in a really long time because I pretty much gave up on NBE for a very long time. Puberty started for me when I was 11 and stopped when I was 12. I don't really know what happened, but I have one breast that is small (small B) but developed, and one breast that is undeveloped (and a small A) and doesn't respond to anything.  I'm currently about right in the middle of the healthy weight range and have been here for a long time, but I've weighed less and I've been 30 pounds overweight before and my developed breast will change w/ weight changes and my undeveloped breast won't even change with weight changes. I tried herbs in 2013 and my developed breast would start to respond and my undeveloped one still wouldn't respond so I'd have to stop to keep them from being even more uneven. I tried massage for months doing Rose Blossoms program because we had such similar stories, and the undeveloped one still wouldn't respond. It felt hopeless and like my undeveloped breast was never going to change.

I decided to try a breast pump as my last ditch effort, and I decided to start with the Kangzhu because I didn't have any expectations that it was going to actually even work for me because the underveloped breast won't respond to anything, so I didn't want to invest in a noogleberry until I knew if I would respond. I'm only doing the undeveloped one because I'm trying to make it actually respond and become developed and I just don't know what else to do anymore. 

Today is day 5. I'm currently only doing 30 minutes (3: 10 minute sessions w/ small breaks of about 5 minutes w/ heat in between) 2 x a day, and I'm planning on slowly increasing it every week. The swelling doesn't last all day or anything right now but I do get some swelling afterwards. It's not really that visibly noticeable (but it is slightly noticeably by looking down at it) but if I cup my breast afterwards it's heavier for a few hours afterwards. Is this a good sign that growth will eventually follow or can you get swelling and have it never turn into growth? I'm so desperate to have the undeveloped one actually respond to something. I'm having to use the large Kangzhu even though it's a bit too big because that's the only one available, even if it takes a bit more work, but it seems to not be an issue as I can still get it to inflate. 

So is swelling for a few hours afterwards a good sign that I should eventually respond?

The swelling comes from edema, retention of fluids. This in itself does not increase the size. Once the fluids drain away the tissue will return to its previous size.

But on a positive note, according to scientific research everybody should grow from vacuum therapy, swelling or no swelling. The differences in growth rates mainly seem to come from the amount of time the vacuum therapy systems are used, both in hours per day and the days/weeks/months the system was used. The shortest amount of time such a system has been scientifically tested and proven to work was for 2 hours per day, on test animals.

The growth comes from the stress response of the tissue, which makes adipocytes, cells that stores fat and create new cells.

Just be sure not to use too much pressure, it should never hurt, and stay away from armpits.

Thank you so much! It's interesting to see that swelling doesn't have any correlation with growth. As someone who is putting a lot of hours into it I'm glad to know that the amount of time I put into it will dictate how quickly I will grow. So it creates fat cells? I was actually curious about whether it worked more on the tissue or creation of fat cells. The breast I am working on I don't think has many fat cells at all. It does not respond to weight gain/loss like my other breast and feels tougher and less fatty then the other if that makes sense, so I'd really like to create some fat cells there so that it will respond normally to things.

(28-07-2020, 08:20 PM)PoisonIvy Wrote:  I took progesterone cream in the past a few or so years ago. I didn't get any breasts out of it but I felt like it seriously calmed me down leading up to my period. I have an IUD now so I don't really need it as the IUD fixed the emotional issues leading up to my period. Sadly, I didn't get breasts from the IUD either lol. I though progesterone was going to be the thing that worked for me too but it didn't. So far it looks like the noogleberry is the first thing to show promise. Now to just get this swelling to turn into growth.

Yep, that's what I do. Good luck! I'm usually the same way about starting things on the first of the month or the first of the week. That's why I know that if I screw up on my diet on like a Saturday that I probably won't get back on track until Monday.

Sad to read progesterone cream didn't change your breasts, but it's good that it calmed you down leading up to your period. Are you very emotional before you start your period and for how long? I have often heard about this so-called PMS, but I don't think it really affects me, I'd probably notice if it did. I used to self-harm and my dad once said that women who do this do it more often when they are on their period (or before) and the next time I did it I was on my period, I remember that, but that was a lifetime ago.

Do you have a hormonal IUD? Does it have any side effects? I've never been on any kind of hormonal birth control, I was always afraid of it. Mainly, I was afraid it was going to make my big breast grow lol. 
Funny that you are the same way about Mondays or the first of a month. Too bad if we screw up on the 2nd of a month when it is a Tuesday :-)

Quest - So you need to wear the device for at least 2 hours a day?

(29-07-2020, 03:09 PM)PoisonIvy Wrote:  

Thank you so much! It's interesting to see that swelling doesn't have any correlation with growth. As someone who is putting a lot of hours into it I'm glad to know that the amount of time I put into it will dictate how quickly I will grow. So it creates fat cells? I was actually curious about whether it worked more on the tissue or creation of fat cells. The breast I am working on I don't think has many fat cells at all. It does not respond to weight gain/loss like my other breast and feels tougher and less fatty then the other if that makes sense, so I'd really like to create some fat cells there so that it will respond normally to things.

Well, there is more to it than just the creation of fat tissue, but I've never read anything about what causes the non-fat tissue to grow.

However after treatment there is both new fat and gland tissue visible on MRI scans. So there should be something else, something different from the adipocytes, that causes the gland tissue to grow as well.

(30-07-2020, 10:37 AM)Quest4Breast Wrote:  

(29-07-2020, 03:09 PM)PoisonIvy Wrote:  

Well, there is more to it than just the creation of fat tissue, but I've never read anything about what causes the non-fat tissue to grow.

However after treatment there is both new fat and gland tissue visible on MRI scans. So there should be something else, something different from the adipocytes, that causes the gland tissue to grow as well.

omg thank you so much for that. Pubmed is a site I really trust. I was feeling a bit discouraged today even though it hasn't even been three full weeks yet and I realistically know it hasn't been enough time. I wonder if they are talking about the Brava system? That sounds a lot like Brava.

(30-07-2020, 09:43 AM)koyasha Wrote:  

(28-07-2020, 08:20 PM)PoisonIvy Wrote:  I took progesterone cream in the past a few or so years ago. I didn't get any breasts out of it but I felt like it seriously calmed me down leading up to my period. I have an IUD now so I don't really need it as the IUD fixed the emotional issues leading up to my period. Sadly, I didn't get breasts from the IUD either lol. I though progesterone was going to be the thing that worked for me too but it didn't. So far it looks like the noogleberry is the first thing to show promise. Now to just get this swelling to turn into growth.

Sad to read progesterone cream didn't change your breasts, but it's good that it calmed you down leading up to your period. Are you very emotional before you start your period and for how long? I have often heard about this so-called PMS, but I don't think it really affects me, I'd probably notice if it did. I used to self-harm and my dad once said that women who do this do it more often when they are on their period (or before) and the next time I did it I was on my period, I remember that, but that was a lifetime ago.

Do you have a hormonal IUD? Does it have any side effects? I've never been on any kind of hormonal birth control, I was always afraid of it. Mainly, I was afraid it was going to make my big breast grow lol. 
Funny that you are the same way about Mondays or the first of a month. Too bad if we screw up on the 2nd of a month when it is a Tuesday :-)

Quest - So you need to wear the device for at least 2 hours a day?

I would basically get suicidal before my period every month and it was horrible. Yes, it's the progesterone IUD. I actually haven't noticed any bad side effects from it with the exception that the adjustment period for the first month or two is a bit rough where you can be pretty crampy. I have endometriosis as well and I don't even get a period anymore at this point so my endometriosis feels soooo much better. Progesterone based birth control usually doesn't really have side effects. It would probably feel similar to when you were on actual progesterone. It's the estrogen based ones that come with all of the nasty side effects.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon