Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Procurves Breast Cream

Hi, I've not been on here for quite a long time as I reluctantly gave up on the NBE as nothing worked for me.  I can't use herbs due to my thyroid (taking levothyroxine).  I tried the female deer massage, fat brushing and hypnotherapy but none worked.

I have started looking at non-herbal breast creams, but I don't want to take the ones containing BO due to the risks.  I've also looked at Isosensuals, but I'm in the UK and it would cost a fortune to have it delivered.

I have come across this non-herbal cream (at least I think non are herbal), in the UK which has 3 good reviews, it's online only, and I can't find any other reviews so I'm even sure if these reviews are legit due to it being on their own website.

What do you ladies think  What do you think of the ingredients?  Are they safe?

https://www.stressnomore.co.uk/procurves...gLA2PD_BwE

I have found a review of the company, which looks all good - https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.stressnomore.co.uk

Thank you x

There are a lot of fakes out there.  It's common to popup out of nowhere, make some fake some reviews and wild claims, create multiple brands, and shutdown any that get unpopular.  Reviews in link are reviews of the selling website made immediately upon receiving various products, before trying more than a couple days.  It's not even reviews of the procurves company.

Ingredients translation: water, emulsifiers, fat, synthetic moisturizer, synthetic fragrance (probably 0.1-1%),

That leaves less than 1% herbal extracts:
horny goat weed extract: for male erections
blackberry lily extract: for prostate cancer, sore throat, liver, spleen, inflammation, a few diseases
papaya extract: it's just papaya
soy isoflavones: mild phytoestrogen near the bottom of the list
Aloe: Just aloe.

The amount of all of those isn't significant even if you wanted to... I suppose help a guy's erection.  It's basically 4 oz. scented lotion for $50.  It's mostly water and fat so it basically costs them whatever the packaging costs.  $1?  Easy money without forming a reputation, nothing to lose on returns.  And if people stop biting or the overworked government (what's the UK FDA?) finally shuts them down then just make up a new brand.  Heck even if they confiscate the inventory, no loss.

If you want to massage with fat then try flax oil or if that's still too much, coconut oil.  If you want some non-herbal swelling you could look for any firming lotion and/or muscle rub, but don't expect any actual inches.  In general in NBE it's better to make your own stuff unless you're ready to carefully sift through large numbers of hot air products ready to simply start over if they get caught or anything else goes wrong.

Hello SurferJoe2007, nice to see you are still on the boards.

Thank you so much for your input, I will give it a miss then.  I have actually already been looking at the firming and uplifting creams, as they came up when searching for breast enhancement creams, but I wasn't sure, but after your recommendation I will give them a try, thank you.

I was even thinking of trying MSM again, but a different brand to see if that works, and a different massage, maybe chi.  What do you think please?

Thank you again, I really do appreciate it

I used it but is not worth of money. I haven’t see any growth.

(28-10-2018, 08:54 AM)djt-d Wrote:  Hello SurferJoe2007, nice to see you are still on the boards.

Thank you so much for your input, I will give it a miss then.  I have actually already been looking at the firming and uplifting creams, as they came up when searching for breast enhancement creams, but I wasn't sure, but after your recommendation I will give them a try, thank you.

I was even thinking of trying MSM again, but a different brand to see if that works, and a different massage, maybe chi.  What do you think please?

MSM is all the same.  That’s the nice thing about individual ingredients (as you should)

I think you should try food mix in my first sig link without the herbs.  It will replace MSM and 100 other nice things all at once.  FYI kelp is a source of iodine.  Which is normally very good for thyroid problems.  But I’m telling you because for some thyroid conditions the doctor will tell you to use iodine sparingly.

For massage try a blend of (any%) fish oil, flax oil, 5% turmeric oil and 2% T95 vitamin E oil.  If fish oil is too smelly you may omit.  Just flax oil by itself is fine.  The turmeric is not a hormonal herb and is as safe as curry.  3 times a week is a good minimum.  I don’t know much about massage techniques but it is likely that all are good.

The thing with firming creams is that they only last a few hours and don’t have long term benefits besides what you get from massage.  Anyway get a cheap one with good customer reviews.

Cely I’m sorry you got ripped off.  Everyone please don’t feed online scams without a ton of research..  They will feed you $1 lotion or pills with only a small trace of ingredients for $50.  Then repeat again under a new name.  Check ingredient quantities and/or forum info.  Claims, review websites, and guarantees  are usually fake.  Worst case for them they lose $1 a bottle and try again.

It doesn't work. Don't waste your money.

Thank you SurferJoe, much appreciated.  However, what do you mean by trying the food mix (without the herbs), sorry I don't understand.

Thank you for the iodine info, I knew it helped with thyroid, but didn't know you could only use a bit of it.

I've now bought a bust lifting & firming cream with good reviews, I will see how it goes.  

Cely and nanekante - thank you for your input and I'm sorry it was a wasted expenditure for you.

(29-10-2018, 08:28 PM)djt-d Wrote:  Thank you SurferJoe, much appreciated.  However, what do you mean by trying the food mix (without the herbs), sorry I don't understand.

Thank you for the iodine info, I knew it helped with thyroid, but didn't know you could only use a bit of it.

I've now bought a bust lifting & firming cream with good reviews, I will see how it goes.  

Cely and nanekante - thank you for your input and I'm sorry it was a wasted expenditure for you.

You can use high iodine (up to the normal limit) unless your doctor says otherwise for you condition.  Some thyroid conditions limit it.

(28-10-2018, 03:54 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
(28-10-2018, 08:54 AM)djt-d Wrote:  Hello SurferJoe2007, nice to see you are still on the boards.

MSM is all the same.  That’s the nice thing about individual ingredients (as you should)

I think you should try food mix in my first sig link without the herbs.  It will replace MSM and 100 other nice things all at once.  FYI kelp is a source of iodine.  Which is normally very good for thyroid problems.  But I’m telling you because for some thyroid conditions the doctor will tell you to use iodine sparingly.

For massage try a blend of (any%) fish oil, flax oil, 5% turmeric oil and 2% T95 vitamin E oil.  If fish oil is too smelly you may omit.  Just flax oil by itself is fine.  The turmeric is not a hormonal herb and is as safe as curry.  3 times a week is a good minimum.  I don’t know much about massage techniques but it is likely that all are good.

The thing with firming creams is that they only last a few hours and don’t have long term benefits besides what you get from massage.  Anyway get a cheap one with good customer reviews.

Cely I’m sorry you got ripped off.  Everyone please don’t feed online scams without a ton of research..  They will feed you $1 lotion or pills with only a small trace of ingredients for $50.  Then repeat again under a new name.  Check ingredient quantities and/or forum info.  Claims, review websites, and guarantees  are usually fake.  Worst case for them they lose $1 a bottle and try again.

Hi, SurferJoe,
Quick Question, what about using Jojoba oil (penetration) or even Castor oil (loosen the muscles and tissues, when used with heat)?
I could see using some other oils in the massage, but might as well go to PM cream, and mimic the cycle then (I.E., using Progesterone cream fourth week each month).

Any thoughts on benefits of either option for massage? Fish Oil is just...  NASTY under the best of circumstances.
-Dianna

(30-10-2018, 02:36 AM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  
(28-10-2018, 03:54 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  

Hi, SurferJoe,
Quick Question, what about using Jojoba oil (penetration) or even Castor oil (loosen the muscles and tissues, when used with heat)?
I could see using some other oils in the massage, but might as well go to PM cream, and mimic the cycle then (I.E., using Progesterone cream fourth week each month).

Any thoughts on benefits of either option for massage? Fish Oil is just...  NASTY under the best of circumstances.
-Dianna
Yeah you can leave out the fish oil.  I don’t know anything about those oils, though I know squalane is great at penetration.  20% is common to add.  It could likewise be added at 20% to the mix I gave (with or without fish oil).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon