Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hey Everybody! New here and going to try BO for 3 months!

Hi!  Shy
Maybe you had headaches because you started your dose too high and your body couldn't handle it. The same thing happened to me about a month ago, i started to take bo 500 mg a day and after only 3 days i increased my dose to 1000 mg a day, and i immediately started to get really bad headaches . Thats when i decided to take a break for like 3 weeks and then start over with an ACTUAL routine including other supplements not just BO. I'm just waiting for my period to end so i can start my routine ( tomorrow or after). Im really excited to start my journey and also look forward to learning from everyone on here! 
Also, feel free to check out my thread on my bo routine and leave any feedback!

Thanks for your reply and good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Hey Everybody! New here and going to try BO for 3 months! - by Nunezd7 - 10-08-2018, 10:38 PM
RE: Hey Everybody! New here and going to try BO for 3 months! - by michelle street - 11-08-2018, 10:03 PM
RE: Hey Everybody! New here and going to try BO for 3 months! - by Elle9460 - 11-10-2021, 01:48 AM
RE: Hey Everybody! New here and going to try BO for 3 months! - by Nunezd7 - 11-08-2018, 11:43 PM
RE: Hey Everybody! New here and going to try BO for 3 months! - by michelle street - 12-08-2018, 12:23 AM
RE: Hey Everybody! New here and going to try BO for 3 months! - by Nunezd7 - 12-08-2018, 01:29 AM