Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

8lemon8’s progress thread

(24-12-2018, 06:06 AM)8lemon8 Wrote:  
(17-12-2018, 10:42 PM)Bonny Wrote:  
(17-12-2018, 10:23 PM)8lemon8 Wrote:  
(14-12-2018, 10:01 PM)Amanda363 Wrote:  8lemon8, how's it going? Did you decide if you're going to change your program up?

I haven’t changed anything yet! Might look into topicals, though I’m skeptical if they’ll work. Still would like to steer clear of any herbs. I did start taking collagen recently. I figured it will be good for many things on top of cell generation including, skin, joints, hair, etc.

So thought id chime in with topicals; cheap non commercial topical would be aleo and olive oil, Lotus tried awhile back and had success i was trying to find a link for you. Ill keep digging.

Thanks Bonny. Do you mean aloe and olive oil mixed or one or the other?

Lotus used olive oil rubbed in (as best as possible) first then aleo over top. I use different oils and aleo (plant not bottle, Lotus used bottle stuff) and aleo really helps oil penetrate into skin.

More progress pics! Side by side is comparing June 2018 to January 2019.

Hi 8lemon8,
I do believe you are doing quite well.
Lots more roundness and fullness!
Congratulations!
Keep up the great work!

So what are your impressions of your growth? Lots of times we cant see it, or we just feel like they are bigger.
Have your measurements changed?

Bobbi

(14-01-2019, 02:25 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi 8lemon8,
I do believe you are doing quite well.
Lots more roundness and fullness!
Congratulations!
Keep up the great work!

So what are your impressions of your growth? Lots of times we cant see it, or we just feel like they are bigger.
Have your measurements changed?

Bobbi

Thanks Bobbi!

I haven’t measured much. The few times I did, the measurements barely changed. I figured the pics will show my changes best. I often don’t notice a huge difference when looking in the mirror, but I definitely notice the difference in my bras. I can now fill out a bigger cup size. 

It’s become a way of life for me! Put the kids to bed, relax, watch tv and put my domes on. Smile

8lemon8
That seems to be the normal path of growth with noogleberry.
more volume but not much in the tape.

Glad your in a routine, Patience and consistency is whats needed.
Bobbi

(16-01-2019, 04:47 PM)Happyme Wrote:  8lemon8
That seems to be the normal path of growth with noogleberry.
more volume but not much in the tape.

Glad your in a routine, Patience and consistency is whats needed.
Bobbi

Thanks for the reassurance and support, Bobbi!!

I haven’t taken any progress pics in a couple months. I feel like I’m not growing much. Here’s a collage from the beginning as well as comparison pics from January and March

(03-03-2019, 08:14 PM)8lemon8 Wrote:  I haven’t taken any progress pics in a couple months. I feel like I’m not growing much. Here’s a collage from the beginning as well as comparison pics from January and March

Growth comes is spurts and stops . Patience and persiverence is name of game

Your progress is so inspiring, congrats girl!! Tongue

(03-03-2019, 09:23 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(03-03-2019, 08:14 PM)8lemon8 Wrote:  I haven’t taken any progress pics in a couple months. I feel like I’m not growing much. Here’s a collage from the beginning as well as comparison pics from January and March

Growth comes is spurts and stops . Patience and persiverence is name of game

Great words of advice- thanks myboobs!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon