Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Msm and vit C only - last chance

I have all symptoms of lack of E and P. My cycles are short with very light flow, I can’t remember a real puberty, my hips and breast didn’t grow at least. Despite this I have all symptoms of hight androgens.

I post a photo of my boobs at the moment (sorry for all my nipple hair, I don’t shave them because I want to see the effect of SP on my hair body)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I dont want to be rude but for a woman you have a huge amount of nipple hair, further you are not 100% flat. What do you think of going to a doctor with this? You have obvious visible symptoms of something hormonal that is going on...pehaps they can get you on something transgenders get to grow breasts. I know several boys who turned out in d cup boobs just from doctors who ve helped them transition..
i guess sp will take youlong time to alter the hair pattern...at least 4_6 months is my guess..

Oh something else, your big enemy testosterone could be your friend...i see it with the guys from b.nexum they all take an aromatizer like white peony. Id try that first if I were you...
Also do you eat lots of sugar or high Gi carbs?
Sorry to say but something is off with you atm..
Maybe aim for balance take something that makes you calm as well like Avena Sativa. I see you are a bit frustrated and stressed(could be wrong)... i hope some calmness will help you.

Stress,cortisol, testosterone ,sugar they are like a 4 unity...bad for nbe.

Hi Hannah thanks for your reply. 
Now I grow and I am an A cup (I can fill an Hand with my boob, this is wonderful!) I post the photo to show you all my progress. I was flat as a child before SP. Also my areolas grow, before they were so small. 
My ob-gyn said my body hair are normal, my endocrinologist said they are not normal. 
I feel like a boy, I must say it. No hips+no boobs+a lot of hair and acne.

I was used to eat a lot of sugar in my teens, now i’m not. I just eat the brown bread for lunch and oatmeal on breakfast. I totally avoid sugar.

(06-10-2018, 07:59 PM)Cely Wrote:  Hi Hannah thanks for your reply. 
Now I grow and I am an A cup (I can fill an Hand with my boob, this is wonderful!) I post the photo to show you all my progress. I was flat as a child before SP. Also my areolas grow, before they were so small. 
My ob-gyn said my body hair are normal, my endocrinologist said they are not normal. 
I feel like a boy, I must say it. No hips+no boobs+a lot of hair and acne.

I was used to eat a lot of sugar in my teens, now i’m not. I just eat the brown bread for lunch and oatmeal on breakfast. I totally avoid sugar.

Good you avoid sugar. Two days ago I again read how bad coffee is, i even read that every cup of coffee makes a woman shrink!!# thats terrible right, i drink multiple cups a day!!!  Anyhow back to the hair, have you been on the bcp last year(s) because bcp dependant on which one you have replaces estrogen and progesterone with artificial hormones, the body is like a thermostate, it willnotice the p and the e and it will produce less p and e in response to the replacing hormones it gets from bcp. Then the terrible moment when you stop bcp, your body will be like that of a boy...only producing testosterone. Time and diet will reset this but the year you stop bcp, will be nasty on a womans body. Acne, body hair, weightloss, bad moods... in that case your body hair would be explainable. Otherwise i disagree with your doc about the amount of nipple hairr beeing normal......
Then i came to find out that we do really need to the eat enough fat, i am doing this for a couple of months now, and first my body rejected, it said out the fat and I went to the bathroom for a #*%# a . But now it seems my body wants to absorb  and storage the fat. I rub my breasts more thats stimulating growth clearly. And last advice. Its something I never applied on myself, Use Iodine or kelp. I  am planning on buying it as well, it will make you clean and produce t4, its also called the endocrine mineral, when I read about it last week I felt such a dumbass for never trying. More girls should try it imo so far.
X

Congratulations with your growth btw, that shouldnt be forgotten. Its a nice prestation right and id love to see your before picture to see your progression. you see when we were young and developing into woman, many girls here screwed that time up by eating terrible sugars, swallowing toothpaste and drinking bad quality of water(i still deink bad water, not a lot of choice unless i was a millionaire) and so much more factors. We have to turn around that clock and put in more at first then we will get out of it. So dont see your growth as a tiny thing its a major thing, you are pulling this clock now and dont have to let go. I advice that when something is working dont disturb your system, i did in the past, but shocking your system doesnt work, it will throw you off. So keep at this, only add more in. But slow, so you see what happens. I sometimes break down and eat all the sugar in the world to then feel terrible and it makes me shrink too, this journey is so not easy!!

Hey Hannah, well, coffee is bad for circulation so, it’s bad for NBE, but if u are naturally large chested it doesn’t matter. 
I haven’t my before photos because my boobs was too ugly to pick every photo. I was totally flat with childish areolas and inverted nipples. 
Well, I never took a BCP (and yes, I tought a lot of time to take one for my sex life, but i’m Afraid of the effects, the progestin in bcp acts a lot of time as testosterone, so, it’s not for me) 
I remember in my teens I had some nipple hair but my hight testo symptoms started when I fought against my fat. I started an hard diet and work outs, I lost 8 pounds (no, I didn’t loose boobs because I was flat before my diet) and acne/hairs/weekness started. 
RIght now my diet is sooo healthy, i’m Not used to eat small portions, I eat a lot of healthy food, I follow a Mediterranean diet (well, do this in my country is not easy) so I eat healthy carbs, a Lot of chicken meat, veggies, seeds and fresh fruit. No sugar, no processed food, no dairy, no fat dressing on my food. I’m very proud of my lifestyle, it’s not just for NBE but for global health. 

Now seems my growth hit a plateau, sometimes I feel nipple pain but I can see no more growth. 
I’m thinking to follow surferjoe’s suggestions, so use progesterone cream in my lutheal phase. 
I read a lot of suggestion on transgender people who took PM and than PC, they said that PM gives “male boobs” (so, what I have right now) but PC gives large and feminine boobs after PM use.

(11-10-2018, 02:19 PM)Cely Wrote:  Hey Hannah, well, coffee is bad for circulation so, it’s bad for NBE, but if u are naturally large chested it doesn’t matter. 
I haven’t my before photos because my boobs was too ugly to pick every photo. I was totally flat with childish areolas and inverted nipples. 
Well, I never took a BCP (and yes, I tought a lot of time to take one for my sex life, but i’m Afraid of the effects, the progestin in bcp acts a lot of time as testosterone, so, it’s not for me) 
I remember in my teens I had some nipple hair but my hight testo symptoms started when I fought against my fat. I started an hard diet and work outs, I lost 8 pounds (no, I didn’t loose boobs because I was flat before my diet) and acne/hairs/weekness started. 
RIght now my diet is sooo healthy, i’m Not used to eat small portions, I eat a lot of healthy food, I follow a Mediterranean diet (well, do this in my country is not easy) so I eat healthy carbs, a Lot of chicken meat, veggies, seeds and fresh fruit. No sugar, no processed food, no dairy, no fat dressing on my food. I’m very proud of my lifestyle, it’s not just for NBE but for global health. 

Now seems my growth hit a plateau, sometimes I feel nipple pain but I can see no more growth. 
I’m thinking to follow surferjoe’s suggestions, so use progesterone cream in my lutheal phase. 
I read a lot of suggestion on transgender people who took PM and than PC, they said that PM gives “male boobs” (so, what I have right now) but PC gives large and feminine boobs after PM use.

Could be your body's natural thermostate sytem relied on the estrogen your fat cells produced. Its said, the fatter yiu are the more estrogen you have. Its the fat cells/tissues that also release estrogen. When you have less fatty tissue theres just less estrogen beeing released. So losing weight could ve lowered your estrogen, then make your e to t ratio different causing the hairgrowth.. just a theory i think could be true on you...
The hairs a hormonal thing for sure. Have you thouggt of taking pm masks?
An aromatizer I insist would be beneficial for you or people with t related problems...
Pc worked only temporary for me....though it did gave me additional roundness which sticked around. 
Pc is defiinetly a good addition, but in low dosages, if it stays in your system, deposited in your tisues, it comes out as testosterone later on. So only take tiny dosages is my advice.
And good on you, diet is everything, it should be standard for any human I agree for health etc.

Yes you’re right, less fat=less aromatase=Less estrogens
I think i’m Lack of estrogens and progesterone (I cant feel anything during my lutheal phase, no bloating, no breast swelling and my AF is too light, and than I have symptoms of hight androgens) my body is not the typical body of a women witch estrogen dominance (no large hips, no Brazilian butt) I have fatty thights with seddlebags, inner thight is too fatty and fat in my knees too. I think my body seems a PCOS body (the body of a fat child)
ASAP i’ll Post a photo.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon