Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Experts? How can I use Sarsaparilla extract?

(27-06-2018, 08:07 PM)hannah Wrote:  Hi everybody,

I havent been around for a loong time, my apologies to the ones who missed me... Rolleyes
But the other day I was at the drug store I brought Sarsaparilla. When I stood there I thought this was an ingredient of Volufiline...I am not so sure now. But I thought Sarsaparilla increased fat cells in breasts......
I could have bought a total useless NBE supplement but I wanted to check around here.

I read in the store it worked synergetic with Calendula so I brought a Calenda bees wax lanolin cream to blend with the 'Sars' extract for massage.....

But before I do I need to do some research IfI find anything interesting I post it here. But my baby is keeping me busy like 24/7 so this might take time and patience lol. Its Nbe's biggest poison...grr..
So if you know something please let me know...
I also brought Avena Sativa for stress, opinions on that would be awesome too..
Thanks!!!

I know it increases blood flow and is cancer preventive...but I dont know if it is safe for skin aplication..

Great combination!
If i recall correctly saponins are like salcylic acid that contracts the skin and that helps with sagging (old threads from lotus)
love that you foudn the active ingredient of volufiline! this is a magic oil for my face!

Definitely going to try the extract with aloevera & BO.

Though i read it does have traceminerals of aluminum which might not be great for prolonged use..  thoughts?

Thanks for sharing !

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread