Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

[MORE PICS] Signs your noogleberry cups are too small?

I have heard that small cups can have a negative effect, I don't want that, my boobs are already tiny. 

So when I initially place the cups on my breasts, they don't fill the cup or touch the inner side walls of the cups. Also, they sit on the breast not on the rib cage. They don't completely cover the breasts, there is still some breast outside the cup range which gets sucked in when I pump.  

When I have finished pumping, 50 to 70% of the  breasts  sort  of push against the inner side walls. There is room at the top even when fully pumped.  But the boobs definitely push against the inner wall from the sides, this is how my boobs hold the suction. Is that how it is suppose to be or is it bad?

I have attached a picture of what the cups look like on my breasts. I have not put any pressure, they look like that when just placed on the breast. I am standing up in the picture. There is another picture for close up. 

[attachment=14026
EDIT: I gently placed the cup on my breast again and drew with an lip liner around the cup. That is how much of my breast i covered by the cup. The second(larger diameter) is for the medium cup. I found the measurements for the medium cup online and drew the quarter of a circle.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(16-12-2017, 10:38 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  I have heard that small cups can have a negative effect, I don't want that my boobs are already tiny. 

So when I initially place the cups on my breasts, the don't fill the cup or touch the inner side walls of the cups. Also, they sit on the breast not on the rib cage.  When I pump, the breast sort  of push against the inner side walls. There is room at the top even when fully pumped.  But the boobs definitely push against the inner wall from the sides, this is how my boobs hold the suction. Is that how it is suppose to be or is it bad?

PS- I am a 32AA and using small cups at the moment. Oh yeah the cups feel comfortable on me, there is no pain of any kind and my boobs do appear fuller afterwards sometimes.

Sure looks like to me that your cups are way too small.

(17-12-2017, 02:21 AM)James98 Wrote:  Sure looks like to me that your cups are way too small
Should I get a medium(the one in the pic is a small) then? 
Is it okay if I continue the small ones until the medium ones arrive? Or would it not beneficial at all to use the small cups. My boobs are fuller after pumping at the moment.
What do you recommend? Completely stop using the small(means no pumping for a couple of weeks) or use it until the next set arrives.

If you have been pumping for more than two months without a break, then two weeks off would be beneficial.

(17-12-2017, 04:52 AM)James98 Wrote:  If you have been pumping for more than two months without a break, then two weeks off would be beneficial.
I started pumping fifteen days ago with the small cups.

(17-12-2017, 05:18 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  
(17-12-2017, 04:52 AM)James98 Wrote:  If you have been pumping for more than two months without a break, then two weeks off would be beneficial.

Then I suggest you keep pumping and massaging with oil.

(17-12-2017, 05:26 AM)James98 Wrote:  
(17-12-2017, 05:18 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  

Then I suggest you keep pumping and massaging with oil.
But won't it decrease the size of my boobs if  I pump with a cup too small for me. 

Sorry about the constant comments.

(17-12-2017, 02:57 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  
(17-12-2017, 02:21 AM)James98 Wrote:  Sure looks like to me that your cups are way too small
Is it okay if I continue the small ones until the medium ones arrive? Or would it not beneficial at all to use the small cups. My boobs are fuller after pumping at the moment.
What do you recommend? Completely stop using the small(means no pumping for a couple of weeks) or use it until the next set arrives.

" My boobs are fuller after pumping at the moment." suggests that the small are still beneficial. Use sufficient oil so your boobs slide easily into the cups.

(17-12-2017, 09:19 AM)James98 Wrote:  
(17-12-2017, 02:57 AM)Dark_Swan Wrote:  

" My boobs are fuller after pumping at the moment." suggests that the small are still beneficial. Use sufficient oil so your boobs slide easily into the cups.

Oh okay I get it. I will continue to use it and order the next set, so that there are no interruptions. Thank you so much for your help and apologies for the constant nagging with my comments.

Thanks again Smile
Dark_Swan

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon